Two Norwegian Sisters and Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much, probably, not as shy as I was. Anyway"

Johan continued his story as they gently fondled each other when there was a slight pause:

Yeah, so we went to bed. I even put on my pajamas, but as I was pulling the covers up, both of them came in my room, nude, and said that they were going to sleep with me. I guess I could have expected that, since something similar occurred in the magazine story. So, there we all were, crowded together under the covers, and from that story, I had an idea of what else they could suggest.

I was lying between them, of course, with their heads on my shoulders - feeling a lot more manly than I ever had, especially with both of them fondling me, about like you are. Again it was Britta who spoke first, saying: "Like at the lake, we want you to do that to us. We taste better than you do."

Well, that was pretty direct, but from the magazine, at least I knew what she meant and liked the idea, but which one first? Britta settled that too, without my saying anything, saying that I could do it to Maren first. So I did. Oh, it's good, like she had said, girls taste better, at least for me. Again, good thing I had read the magazine, or I would have been very dubious about ... putting my mouth there. And it was very nice lying turned around between them, both of them holding me, well, it was Britta holding me, like you are.

I guess I did it all right; Maren was really aroused. My face was all wet. Anyway - I could have expected it - Britta urged me to roll over and wanted it too, and she wanted to, too. Maybe that was part of a bargain between them, that Maren could go first, but Britta got to do it to me.

She did, I did. Girls aren't quite all alike, if you know what I mean - down there - even sisters. So I crawled back around, and we curled up together on our sides and went to sleep with me holding one of their breasts. Can't remember which one's that first night, since that was about the way we slept together for the rest of the nights.

Kari massaged his balls and remarked:

"Sounds like it was good, but a little strenuous for you, trying to satisfy two girls every night."

"Um-hmm, and in the early mornings, too. At least, we only went swimming once without their parents."

"Hmm! Just the nights. But in the magazine, I got the impression that the girls also did it with each other. Did they?"

"Hmm! Yeah, after I suggested it, by then sure that they had read about it. Hm-hmm! I kind of think that they had already, just didn't want to admit it."

"If they had read the magazine? Seems likely."

"Um-hmm, made it sound good. Must be as good for girls as for me. I liked it."

"Of course. I mean, of course, they would too."

"They did. I suggested that we could all do it, in a triangle, and Britta immediately agreed to with Maren, so she did it to me; and I, to Britta; and she, to Maren. Saved me from having to do it to both of them every night - and morning."

"But you did - had to - the first morning?"

"Hm-umm. Britta let Maren and me do it to each other alone."

"Hmm! Probably doing it to herself, then."

"Hmm! I think so. It sounded like it, but I couldn't see anything, not with my face between Maren's thighs."

"Hmm? Yeah, of course not."

Kari fondled him in silence for a moment, and then murmured:

"I want to try it."

"Really?"

"If they liked to do it."

"They did."

"Then I will, too."

"Want me to, too."

"Not at the same time."

"Okay, then afterwards."

"Um-hmm, I want that, too."

She fondled his balls for a moment and then began to move down between his legs. His cock was already becoming aroused when her hand slid up and held it. She looked up at him with a slight smile and then lowered her head, wondering a little about how to avoid showing that she had experience from sucking her brother's cock.

When Johan's was in her mouth, she liked that it wasn't as large as her brother's, nicer, letting her tongue explore around it more easily. She tried to remember how it had been the first time with her brother, not wanting to reveal that she had experience, but she quickly forgot about that in her delight at sucking and licking his cock, and especially at his open appreciation:

"Oooh! That's good. ... Mmmm! Like that. ... Oooh! You like to lick there."

She was licking behind his knob, making his cock twitch strongly, and nodded with an "uhn-hnnn." He chuckled and remarked:

"I like it, too, but not too much, if you don't want me to come too soon."

She shook her head and just sucked him a little deeper in her mouth, as her fingers found his balls - all drawn up tight in his sack. She massaged them without trying to stretch his sack and raised her head, grinning at him and whispering:

"Oooh, I really like it, ... better than doing it with my hand."

"Much better."

"That's nice."

"Um-hmm, very. ... You really want to ... , all the way?"

"Of course, if they did."

Johan nodded, and she added:

"It wouldn't be really doing it, if I didn't, and I want to know what it's like, ... all that white stuff."

He snorted and nodded with a grin. His sack had relaxed in her hand, and she moved his balls, looking at her hand and then grinning up at him, past his less aroused cock, still big, but drooping down towards his stomach. Kari snorted and remarked:

"I better start again."

With another glance up at his face, she raised his cock with the fingers of her other hand and slipped her lips around his knob again, sucking it into her mouth. She hummed in her enjoyment of sucking a cock again, as she aroused it back to full erection, and then hummed in response to his comments and encouragement:

"Mmmm! You must really like to do it. ... Oooh! Yeah! ... That's good. ... So good! ... Uhn! Don't suck so hard. ... Yeah, like that. ... Hm-hmm! It feels like you're enjoying it as much as I am."

She was, and nodded with an "uhn-hnnn," but she wanted more, to make him come and taste him. Her finger rubbed behind his sack - now tight again - and he seemed to like that. His voice reminded her that he wasn't her brother - just in time, before her finger moved further. But she was already arousing him enough: his cock was surging in her mouth, and his hips were beginning to rock up, thrusting his cock in her mouth. When he moaned and held still for a moment, she continued to move her head and tongue. He gasped and moaned again, and then let his hips do what they wanted.

With another moan and gasp, he came, and she moaned with an appreciative "uhnnn," as she felt the first spurt of "that white stuff" hit the back of her mouth, moaning with each of his following spurts, until the last couple just dribbled down on her tongue. She sloshed it around his cock with her tongue, pleased with her success and that it tasted as good as her brother's.

"Oh God, that was good!" he murmured.

She nodded and tried to raise her head without losing any of it, but a couple of drops ran onto her lips when his knob slipped from between them. She sloshed it around in her mouth as she raised her head, letting him see that she was as she smiled and then swallowed, liking that he could see her lick up the drops as confirmation that she really liked it. He shook his head slightly with surprised expression and remarked:

"I guess girls don't have to learn how to do that, if they really want to."

"I did, ... and your cousins, too."

"But they had read the magazine, made it sound good - with some details."

"You must have told me enough. It's probably more about wanting to."

"I guess so; couldn't have been better."

Kari dove down over him, flattening her breasts on his chest, as she murmured: "I'm glad," and kissed him. She was pleased that he immediately thrust his tongue in her open mouth, as though he also wanted to taste it. His chuckle as he held and jiggled her ass suggested that he had and did. She chuckled and tightened her buttocks, forcing him to just squeeze them, as she remarked:

"This morning, I sure didn't think we would be like this."

"Well, ... I guess I was hoping, but it's being a whole lot better than I dreamed."

"It sure is. ... You dreamed about me, ... that we would?!

"Ummm? Well, it wasn't really a dream, just thoughts about what it might be like."

"Hm-hmm! While you were doing something else? ... Like I do?"

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! I guess so, but I sure didn't think you would do that."

"Better than your dream, ... hm-hmm, or what you were doing?"

"Much better."

"And it's been much better than I could imagine."

"And I haven't done it to you yet."

She rocked her pelvis down with a hum and kissed him again, and then murmured:

"The next time I kiss you, I want to taste myself all around your mouth."

"Me too, that you can, if you come again that good."

"Make me!"

She rolled off him with a snicker. He sat up, grinning down at her and fondling one of her breasts. Then he glanced around his room and remarked softly: "I guess I was imagining that we would be doing it in here, but I sure never thought before I would really be with a girl in my bedroom. ... I want to kneel on the floor."

"Oh! Like that? Hm-hmm! Of course, ... I guess."

As he slipped down onto the floor, she moved around on the bed and let her feet drop down on the floor on each side of him, resting on her elbows and looking at him.

Kari wondered if she should feel embarrassed about presenting her pussy to him so blatantly, if a girl doing it the first time would be embarrassed - blushing - but she wasn't, just looking very much forward to something she enjoyed so much with her brother and thought wouldn't happen until he returned the following week.

Johan's hands rested on her spread thighs, and then slid closer to her hips, and then down on the soft skin closer to her pussy.

"Um-hmm" she responded softly and rocked her pelvis up, liking that he was looking at her pussy, suddenly wondering what his cousins' had looked like. She spread her thighs wider to invite him not just to look, recalling that although she had had her fingers all over and in Esther's pussy, she hadn't really seen it the way Johan could now see hers - nor seen her own.

She was thinking that she was going to correct those omissions as soon as she could, when she saw Johan lower his head, and then she was only thinking about how her own pussy felt as his mouth kissed it and then his tongue touched her, slipping between her pussy lips and exploring all up and down between them.

She sighed with a moan of appreciation as his tongue found and circled her hole, and then moaned when it played with her inner lips, and he sucked on them. Then his hands slid down under her thighs and pressed them up. She drew them up and let them flop wide open, and then his mouth was all over her pussy, sucking and licking and nibbling. She dropped down flat on the bed and grasped her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her aroused nipples.

But then his hands came up her sides, and she removed her hands before his found her breasts, delighting that his experiences with his cousins had taught him that a girl also wanted to be aroused that way. In return, her hands reached down and fondled his head to encourage him, not that he needed any; he was doing everything she could desire - and with all the talent her brother had.

For a moment, Kari thought to herself: good girls, lucky girls, his cousins. But it was only a fleeting thought as he shifted from thrusting his tongue in her hole to return to arousing her clitoris, and he seemed to know all about how to do that.

She had been sighing and moaning but now gasped and exclaimed softly:

"Oh! Yes! Like that! ... Oooh!"

Her thighs twitched. She clasped his head to her pussy, and her hips rocked up, pressing it even harder against his open mouth, as his tongue made wet noises, making her whimper and groan, but not from the exquisite pain from what his fingers were doing to her nipples. Her thighs flopped up against his ears, as though to help pump out the warm love juice that was flowing from her, as her body jerked in spasms, accompanied by unrestrained, loud whimpers.

Finally, she cried out: "Oh God! Enough! Stop!" and her thighs clamped together on his head, as her body jerked a final time.

He held still, just cupping her breasts in his hands. After another deep, groaning sigh, the tension went from her body, her thighs flopping open again, and then her feet dropping to the floor. He gently licked up from the bottom of her pussy, gathering in her moisture, and looked up at her with a wet face. Her head was still down on the bed, and her eyes closed.

He rose up and leaned down over her, his hips touching hers, as he felt the heat from her body before his chest touched her breasts. She opened her eyes with another sigh and then put her arms around him, hugging him as they kissed. She snorted as she licked around his mouth. He murmured:

"Wet enough?"

"Very. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Almost, I hope, ... just 'almost'."

He rocked his hips, making her aware of his still not flacid cock.

"Oooh! I guess so: 'just almost.' ... Hm-hmm! And 'you' right there! I was all aroused too, when I was doing it. Want me to do it again?"

"Hm-umm, or then I would have to do it again ... "

"And me, again. ... But I want to, but not today."

"Me too. ... And I was wondering how it was going to be after ... , well, you know."

"Two weeks with your cousins? I don't mind. On the contrary, I owe them some thanks."

"Hm-hmm! Not as much as I do."

"Um-hmm, maybe. ... We'd better get up."

He nodded and rose up, helping her sit up. They smiled at each, and then she looked down at his cock, still engorged. With a snort, she reached out shoved it to one side, grinning as it swung back. He also snorted and fondled both her breasts. "Um-hmm," she agreed and then added:

"I think I should take a shower before I go home."

"Maybe I should, too."

"Together?"

"Together?"

"Why not? Must be nice."

"If you want to."

At her insistence, they took care not to let her hair get wet, but had fun washing each other. Kari wanted to wash his asshole, but thought she should save that for another time, wondering if there had been anything about that in the magazine, and if there had been - or hadn't been - whether Johan and his cousins had touched each other there. That reminded her that his story was nearly finished and reminded him that he had to tell her what else happened.

They started sharing his towel, and he agreed to tell her. They returned to his room and got dressed - with snickers and grins. She reminded him to make his bed, eliciting an "Oh Yeah!" from him. When he had, she suggested that it would be good if he walked her home:

"Since we were supposed to be doing something."

"We sure 'did something,' but you're right."

They set off, snorting as they discussed what they had been doing, needing something for the forenoon, since they had lunch at his house, and something else for the afternoon. They would have been returning to her house from the other direction for that, and had to walk around the block.

When she opened the house door, her mother greeted them and invited Johan in, asking how they had spent the day. Kari told her their story with controllable embarrassment. When she mentioned their lunch, her mother remarked that she remembered that Johan's mother worked and offered that he could come to lunch whenever he wanted. That surprised the two of them, but after he demurred, and her mother repeated her invitation, he agreed, and she suggested that he come the next day. They were all pleased with this - for different reasons. Kari and Johan just shook hands to say goodbye, and he left.

Kari's mother said that she thought Johan was nice and that she was pleased that she could provide lunch for him. Kari agreed that it was very nice gesture. Then her mother remembered that Esther had called. Kari went up to her room to have time to consider what to tell her, and then returned downstairs and rang her up, remembering to keep her side of the conversation appropriate for her mother to overhear.

Esther asked how she had spent the day, hearing that she had been with Johan - with no details, either way. When she asked if they could get together the next day, Kari replied that she was expecting that she would spend the afternoon again with Johan, explaining about the lunch arrangement. When Esther suggested they meet the following day, adding that it was even better, since her mother was going to be out in the afternoon. Kari agreed, hoping she could avoid upsetting Johan, if he expecting they would also spend a third day together.

When she had hung up and was reading, however, she thought that it was good idea to spend the afternoon with Esther - not just because she anticipated that they would have fun together in Esther's bed. It would avoid having to make up another story about what she and Johan did, as well as not letting it seem that they were going to spend all summer just with each other, maybe also something he wanted to avoid.

That evening in bed, Kari again missed having her brother sleep with her, but easily consoled herself with thought that she couldn't have everything, having so unexpectedly spent most of the day in bed with Johan, satisfyingly enough, that she fell asleep just holding her pussy.

During the night, however, she woke up, and then her fingers were active. As she thought about Johan and Esther, it occurred to her that maybe she could tell him about her - if the cousins did it with each other. For sure, she was going to tell Esther - show Esther! - what else they could do together. Esther was sure to ask what she and Johan did, probably not expecting much. She was going to be surprised! And certainly much more surprised if she heard about Johan's cousins.

Her fingers were doing too much to let her continue such thoughts, just letting her fantasize about whose fingers were doing to her what her own did with experienced effectiveness. It wasn't as good as when one of them had done it, but it let her go back to sleep - after she had licked her fingers, wondering if she could ask Johan if she tasted the same as his cousins, or maybe even ask him how their and her pussies differed.

The next morning, she tried to helpful around the house. When her mother asked her if she expected that she would spend the afternoon with Johan, she replied honestly that they hadn't talked about anything. Her mother's mentioning him, however, let her recall that both of them had some experience with avoiding parental suspicions: she and her brother, Johan with his cousins' parents.

That was a little reassuring.

Johan arrived for lunch, and didn't disappoint her in that regard. As they were finishing their meal, he suggested that they go to the library. That surprised her a little, but the library wasn't in the direction of his house, nor so near. She agreed, however, saying that it was a good idea, thinking: anything to get out of the house. Her mother also thought it was a good idea, suggesting that she could maybe find a couple of books that would be on her reading list in the fall. Johan remarked that that was a good suggestion, and they set off.

When they were out of the house, walking in the direction of the library, Johan grinned at her with a snort and said:

"I was already at the library this morning and also got a couple of books for you, maybe not on our reading list, but authors that probably are."

"Oooh! That was clever. So we don't have to go there?"

"Not unless you want to."

"Just go to your house to pick up the books?"

"Maybe not 'just to,' ... if you want?"

They were already turning the corner to go to his house. Kari snorted and replied: