Two Norwegian Sisters and Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Silly question; we're already heading there."

They snickered and hurried on. In his house, in his room, he asked:

"Want to know which books?"

"Just don't let me forget to take them with me."

He snorted with a grin - she was already unbuttoning her blouse - and put the books on the floor before the door and was unbuttoning his shirt when he turned back to her. She was taking off her blouse, grinning as she slipped an arm free.

There was nothing romantic or seductive about the way they each stripped off their clothes. Kari had her bra and panties off before he could drop his shorts. She drew back the covers on his bed and stopped herself before she was about to dive in it with her feet on the pillow. His shorts dropped, and she gazed at his partially aroused cock.

"Let's both do it," she murmured as she looked up at his face. He nodded, and then she lay down on his bed, letting him follow the other way. His cock was in her mouth before he could curl in and put his face between her open thighs.

They shifted around to get comfortable, and then were doing everything they could to make the other come.

He came soon, filling her mouth, to her great delight, while he paused, too distracted by what she was doing. When she continued to hold him as she swallowed, then just sucking mildly, his tongue and lips resumed what they had been doing, encouraged by a rock of her hips and a hum on his cock.

Kari was pleased that he let her continue to suck his cock, crediting his cousins with giving him the experience to know that he could come again. She quickly forgot his cousins; what he was doing, they couldn't have taught him that, arousing her as good as her brother did. Her hand slipped further down around his hip as she began to lick and suck his cock more actively. As they both became more arouse, their hips rocking, her fingers crept closer in towards his asshole. When her fingertips stroked over it, he started and murmured:

"What are you doing?!

She had to draw her head back on his thigh to let his cock slip from her mouth before she could reply, a little embarrassed that she had forgotten that it wasn't her brother's cock she had been sucking:

"Oh, it just happened; I like it, ... discovered once when my fingers touched mine."

"Hmm!? Just funny."

"Um-hmm, I thought so, too, but it felt good when I was doing that, ... and that it must feel about the same for both of us."

"Hmm? If you say so."

She rubbed him there again. He just snorted, and then murmured: "If you like it. Funny."

But when she rubbed his again, as she sucked his cock back into her mouth, his hand slid closer around to hers, as he drew her hips closer and began again to lick and nibble on her pussy. His fingers found hers, and she hummed approval on his cock. He responded with a hum in her pussy as her fingers rubbed, and then his returned the favor.

Kari was delighted that he had accepted what she she had started, and more delighted that he was doing it to her too - apparently enjoying the way her asshole responded to his fingers - and that she had introduced something he hadn't done with his cousins - that apparently wasn't in the story in the magazine. But again, she immediately forgot about them as they aroused each other, now with an additional sensation.

Their hips began to rock, and their assholes tightened and relaxed, their fingertips moving in them - not as deeply as with her brother. And his cock was twitching in her mouth when his tightened. She hummed and sucked as his cock moved in her mouth, her expectation that he would come again increasing her own arousal, as he sucked and nibbled on her clitoris. She sucked harder as her fingertip wiggled in his clutching little hole. He gasped cool air in around her pussy. With a groan and thrust of his cock, he spurted deep in her throat.

Her moan of appreciation was followed by one in response to the promise that her own orgasm was starting. As his cock spurted again, her pussy flooded his face, and she almost bit his cock as it filled her mouth. He continued to make wet noises in her pussy, making her gasp and groan as her hips twitched her pussy against his mouth. As he clutched her hip, his finger probed deeper, but he didn't seem to notice or mind, burying his nose between her puffy pussy lips as he sucked and licked, his humming vibrating on her clitoris as her orgasm continued.

He didn't stop until she threw back her quivering thigh and rolled her hips away from him with a long gasp, letting his cock slip from her mouth, swallowing as she rolled her shoulders back and drew her hand back from his hip. He hugged her hip, and they lay still with deep, moaning sighs.

When they had recovered, his hand slid up and found her breast, and hers held his on it. They each nodded on the other's thigh with a soft "um-hmm," and were silent for a few moments more. Then he wiggled the finger that had been in her and snorted, remarking quietly:

"We sure didn't do that ... with my cousins. Hmm! Funny, but you were right: it felt good."

"For me, too."

"You already knew it would."

"But it was better with you doing it, ... a whole lot better. ... Thanks."

"Um-hmm. Didn't think I would ever do that, ... but I liked it, ... both ways."

"Um-hmm, me too. I guess it shocked you a little, when I started."

"Um-hmm, but it was already feeling good. ... Well, I wasn't going to say no to anything you wanted to do."

"Nice that we could do something you hadn't already done with them."

"Um-hmm, about what I was thinking."

"Hmm! Turn around and tell me what else you did, though."

Johan snorted and joined her on the pillow, snorting again and remarking:

"I was all wet before, but I guess it's dried by now."

She stroked his cheek, and they kissed - enough for him to taste himself a little in her mouth. Then she murmured:

"Now tell."

"I guess we did it about every way we could, every way they did it in the story. I didn't suggest anything, just recognized that what they wanted to do had all been in the story."

"What?"

"Hmm! They wanted to kneel over my face."

"Oooh!"

"Yeah, but real good, just lying there, ... and the other one doing it to me."

"While her sister watched and was enjoying what you were doing?"

"Um-hmm, and I was enjoying it both ways. That's good, that way, with her coming all wet in my mouth."

"Hm-hmm! I guess so! I like the way I taste."

"I do too."

"Good thing. ... Oh, ... do we all taste the same?"

"Hmm! I was wondering that too. I think so. At least, it always tastes good."

"And their ..., any difference?"

"Hmm? ... Not much, ... theirs, but I like yours better."

"You had to say that, ... any different?

He reached down and held hers, stroking her soft, full pussy lips, and then replied:

"No, really, yours is nice and ... soft and round. They were kind of ... thin lipped."

"Hmm! ... "

Kari hesitated a moment and then added:

"Like Esther's."

"What do you know about Esther's?!"

"I was with her family at their cabin, and well, ... all girl's do it, and we were sharing a room, and sunbathing nude when her parents weren't with us."

"I noticed."

"Um-hmm, nice. And well, with the sun shining on us - there, nice and warm - well, ... we did it together ..."

"And then did it to each other?"

"Um-hmm, ... like your cousins, I guess. No, we didn't do that, what you do, didn't know to."

"Hm-hmm! But you might?"

"Hmm! Of course, if she wants to, lets me. I hope so, if you and your cousins like to do it."

"Hmm! Good luck! ... Oh! Are you going to tell her about us?"

"She'll want to know; she called yesterday, and I had to tell that I was with you and that I probably would be this afternoon."

"Hmm! Yeah, I guess you will, ... and about my cousins, too, if you want to explain how you had the idea."

"Um-hmm, if you don't mind. I was thinking I could somehow tell that I read about, like in that magazine, but haven't yet figured out how I would have found it."

"When are you going to see her?"

"Tomorrow."

"Um-hmm, I guess we can't every day."

"Not without some questions, eventually."

"That's what I meant. Does your mother really want me to come for lunch every day?"

"I think so, so it will be easy for us, like today, but look better if we don't spend every afternoon together. But when we do, like this."

"And when we don't, with Esther?"

"Maybe, but her mother is usually home in the afternoon."

"But not tomorrow?"

"How did you guess?"

"Hmm! You sort of told me, ... and surprised me; that she would do that with you."

"Me too, but when you've got all your clothes off ..."

"Anything can happen?"

"Something like that. ... And in the story, didn't they really do it?"

"Of course, ... in arousing detail."

"Hmm! Of course. ... And your cousins, if they wanted to try everything in the story? Did you?"

"Um-hmm."

"Really?! With both of them?!"

Kari reached down and fondled him, asking:

"It's been in both of them? Tell!"

Johan snorted with a nod and replied:

"Um-hmm, they wanted to. I was worrying about it the whole time, what might develop. I guess it - the idea that we might - started one night when I woke up, aroused, between the thighs of one of them, and she didn't seem to mind, holding it up against her. Yeah, she wanted me to rub her there. We didn't go further. ... Well, of course, with her rubbing me with her fingers ... it was better for me than for her. And after that - it was the last couple of nights before the weekend - they both wanted to sit on me and be rubbed."

"Hmm! While you were doing it to the other one, on your face?"

"Um-hmm, something like that. So on Saturday, when we all drove to Bergen for shopping, their parents told us to run off before lunch, and the girls immediately suggested that I buy condoms. Geez! I was surprised that they just said that, but I guess they had discussed it between themselves. So they led me around to public toilets where I could buy them from dispensers, using all our coins. They were snickering more than I was each time I rejoined them.

"Well, it was obvious what was going to happen that night ... and the rest of the week, but first we had to survive lunch in their house and the drive back to the cabins. And worse, that evening after supper, when they both said they wanted to go to bed early, I was left with their parents, their mother telling me that they were so pleased that we all were getting along so well, that she thought it was nice that the girls almost had a brother in me, that all girls should have brother."

"That's nice. I have one and think she's right."

"Yeah, well, that would have been really nice to hear, except for the fact that I was waiting to go to bed with them, and like no brother or cousin should."

"Not much different from all you had already done, just the natural conclusion."

"Hmm! You're generous! And I'm sitting there talking to their parents, knowing they're waiting for me in bed with enough condoms to do anything we want for the rest of our stay."

"Hm-hmm! Served you right!"

"Yeah, I guess so. Anyway, when I could finally say good night, I was feeling pretty pleased that I had survived that conversation. So when I joined them after have peed outside, they were, of course, already in my bed and playing with a condom, one of them blowing it up."

"Oooh! I haven't seen one, but I guess you could."

"Better than a penny balloon. I was afraid it would burst; it was so big. They both immediately asked what had taken so long. I was taking off my clothes, and I felt like teasing them after all we had done and having survived their mother's remarks, and told them what their mother had said. They both almost laughed out loud, and Britta asked:

'And what did you say?'

'Oh, I agreed, of course, said you were probably waiting in bed for me, both of you.'

'You didn't!!'

'Oh, she didn't mind, said that she thought it was nice for girls to get some experience with someone they could trust.'

'She didn't!'

'Oh, she did say that she hoped we were being careful. Of course, I assured her that we were.'

'You're making this up,' Britta replied, but I continued my story and said:

'Oh, no. She even said that she was a little worried that Maren didn't seem to have to have enough experience for her age, that it was good that we all were getting along so well, before she could get in trouble for lack of experience.'

'I don't believe you,' Maren responded, grinning and adding: 'but maybe she's right.'

"I admitted that I had made up most of the story, ... and then, well, we did it."

"With both of them? That night?"

"Um-hmm. Maren wanted to sit on me, and then Britta got me aroused again and wanted to, too, like in the story, when the younger girl - a virgin - did it that way."

"Wow! And it's good, better than any other way?"

"Terribly good, ... at least the first few times, because it was so arousing to be really doing it."

"But?"

"Well, what you do is really just as good, and arousing in a different way: that you really want me to come in your mouth."

"I do, and it's hard to imagine that anything could be better than what you do. Was it better for them?"

"They thought so."

"Of course, I would to, something like this deep in me."

Kari fondled his cock, and they both chuckled as it grew to something that could be deep in her, while his fingers slipped between her pussy lips and did good things. Before the question arose about what they would do, Kari turned around, remembering that he liked to have a pussy over his face, and straddled him, and they did it again, not quite so intensely and prolonged as before.

When Kari turned around again, she managed not to swallow it all. She snorted with a smirk as she lay down on him, and when they kissed, let him have a real taste of himself. He chuckled, sucking and caressing her tongue, then following hers into her mouth. When he had retrieved his tongue, he snorted and said:

"Maren also did that a couple of times."

"And Britta?"

"She always wanted to swallow it all."

"Hm-hmm! ..."

Kari caught herself - about to say: I usually do, too - adding instead:

"I can imagine; I like it, too."

"Um-hmm, and Maren did too, but Britta was more impulsive, just had to swallow it."

"Hmm! What else did she like to do? It seems as though she showed more initiative than her sister."

"Um-hmm. It was her idea to try to lick us both at once."

"Hmm? How did she want to do that?"

"Maren lay on her back on top of me, and ... well, ... you can imagine how, then."

"Hmm! Yeah! And you did, she did?"

"Of course. It was after we had done it in a triangle a couple of times, but Maren still was a little shy about her doing it, and with me right there, and Britta's tongue suggesting that we do more."

"Yeah, of course. No wonder they wanted to have condoms."

"Yeah, that was Thursday or Friday night, maybe what suggested to them that we needed condoms."

Kari rolled off him, lying on her side with her head on his shoulder, and immediately sliding her hand down to hold him, as she asked:

"And what all did you do with them?"

"Hmm! About all that was in the story. ... Oh, we did something that wasn't."

"Mmmm! What?"

"Well, we did it, like Britta suggested, but really doing it, while the other one licked her - hm-hmm - and what she could lick of me that way."

Kari fondled his balls, and he nodded with snort and added:

"Wanted to suck them, too."

"Oooh! Why not? I guess I would, too."

"Even Maren did it; by then not shy about anything."

"Was that in the book?"

"Um-hmm, Britta didn't have to invent that."

"So what did you do that wasn't?"

"By then, the girls had showed me how they did it with each other. They made it sound like they were trying for the first time, but the way they curled up together looked like they had experience doing it."

"Of course, if they had read about it in the story."

"Hmm! I guess so. So Britta suggested that I could do to one of them while they did that."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! One of them really getting it both ways!"

"Um-hmm, they thought it was great, and I did too; didn't have to do much with her sister arousing her that way."

"Oooh, yeah! I guess she was really aroused, holding you real good."

"Um-hmm."

"Hm-hmm! 'Real good'."

"Um-hmm, we all thought so; everyone getting to do something and getting their pleasure."

"Hmm! You sure were lucky, they, too. ... All week, doing things like that."

"Um-hmm!"

"We need condoms!" Kari exclaimed.

Johan nodded with grin.


Maybe there will be more about Kari and Johan, maybe with Esther. There is more about Britta and Maren, since this has just been background for "Daughters and Fathers."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers