All Comments on 'Two Osservare Bella'

by Bellahotwife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
machandsomemachandsomeover 10 years ago
OH God i loved it

I could feel his thrill as he watched. I do love a good cuckold story as i makes me feel all of the emotion that the cuck does. Very good. But how do they handle it please finish. Let us know how they deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great theme

Love the idea of the woman gradually sucumbing. Very well written. Oh, and ignore the haters. There's no accounting for why people do this but Literotica does very useful community service by keeping them off the street.

chrisb581chrisb581over 10 years ago
loved it

Wow great store well written, more please

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceover 10 years ago

These guys that slag on you and other such authors, tooo funny ... Here they are reading such kink, then they slag on the kink = truly pathetic!

For myself, I loved your story. Totally pictured myself as her, so toward the end when she revealed that she knew her husband was watching, that sealed the wetness for me. I for one LOVE the thrill of teasing and flirting with guys knowing my man is watching, not necessarily so much for me, but moreso because of the thrill of knowing how much it turns on my man! The stimulus pleasure of being slutty in the process, well that's just the icing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really great story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very good story line; really hot. The only thing I see that could be improved would be better proof reading. I think I spotted a few words that sound alike but the wrong one used. Of course this could be the difference in British usage. Anyway, I hope you continue a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So just any cuckold

With a cheating slut wife bringing home the social diseases to share with her about to be ex-husband. Can he stand up without his spine?

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 10 years ago
Share and share

Great story.

If everyone is having a good time, there is nothing wrong with sharing the wife or the husband in a reverse case.

Hoping to read many more stories of the wife sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
10 gallons of gas

Douse yourself with it, light a match. Cucks KNOW they are pathetic and should never pass on their DNA. It's why they are cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SORRY ONLY STORY BY AUTHOR

Excellent descriptions and wonderful idea for story. Please either continue this or more similar. Thank you

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 7 years ago
Love it!

Erotic and arousing as hell.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Sad!

Making one bad decision - with the client - is possibly understandable. But repeating the same mistake, with a piece-of-shit taxi cab driver for fuck's sake, is just not acceptable or justifiable or tolerable.

Any wife that stoops that low as to get fist-fucked and then blow a cab driver is a slut-whore-cunt-pig of the lowest kind!

Any husband who tolerates or accepts or condones that type of behaviour is as bad a pig-whore himself. They both deserve to catch HIV and die on the spot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another shit story about a cuckold!

Cuckolds makeup less than 1 % of the male population but cuckold stories on Literotica are more than 90% of the content.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
10/I

There is at least ten POS cuck stories in LW for every cuck in the world.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

He discovers he likes watching his hot wife.

And we discover the writer is another gay dude dreaming of the cocks he writes about her getting.

Only other gay denying men would find this idiocy erotic. Then again, they arent thinking ab out the pussy, theyre thinking about having a pussy filled with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny how all these so called men bad mouth such stories but cannot stop reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

grinding her bum against their crutches to the heavy beat of the music.""""" Were they in an old folks home, or what?

BellahotwifeBellahotwifeover 1 year agoAuthor

Not everyone can like your work or the genre but then again does it really matter about the few?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous