Two Osservare Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was gripping and squeezing my arm with one hand as the other stroked Mark's cock. I could tell she was extremely aroused and the pleasure she was no doubt experiencing was rising slowly but surely to a crescendo. She was murmuring and groaning none stop now and I was relieved the combination of the radio and the people in the back chattering was drowning her out. Releasing my arm Karen slumped back in her seat with her head against the headrest lolling from side to side. Her eyes were glazed and face contorted with pleasure as she chewed the back of her hand and fingers. As I watched the spectacle unfolding in front of me she lifted one leg and planted it squarely in the back of the driver's seat using it for leverage to push herself back onto Mark's hand and fingers. She was now clearly forcing herself back onto his hand and grinding her pelvis as she rode his fingers like they were a cock. Luckily the headrest obscured people in the backs view however the same could not be said for Reg the driver who had been alerted by the goings on behind him by my wife's foot pushing into the back of his seat.

We always booked Reg on such nights out as he was happy to work any hours. He was a bit of a ladies man and loves to chat up and flirt with female customers including my wife but we have always thought of it as harmless fun and banter. In truth I always imagined he would run a mile if any of his female passengers took him seriously. I saw him turn and look over his shoulder and stare in wonder and disbelief at the lurid scene before him. I am not sure quite what he could see but had no doubt from the look on his face he was being treated to a very erotic vision. Momentarily he could not take his eyes from between my wife's legs and almost crashed the bus as he veered across the road before coming to his senses and turning back to look ahead. The sudden slewing of the van across the road startled those in the back and someone shouted hey watch it before returning to their conversation and singing with the rest of the people in the back.

Reg shouted "sorry" and made the excuse a cat just ran across the road.

He then proceeded to adjust the rear view mirror so he could see the action going on behind him without having to turn around. It was evident from his behaviour and look on his face that he liked what he was witnessing and it was exciting him as much as it was me. Our eyes met in the mirror and he gave me a knowing look and grin before nodding his head and winking at me. Every time we passed under a street light he must have had a great view of my wife with her legs spread. I wondered whether from his vantage point he could actual see past her stocking clad legs and lilac suspenders and panties and glimpse her naked pussy with Marks fingers buried in it working her to an inevitable orgasm. We were both desperately watching mesmerised, hoping for that brief moment when a street light eliminated the scene before us. Reg watched through his mirror and occasionally over his shoulder and me looking on directly.

We could see her trying to spread her thighs as wide as possible and pushing hard onto the back of Reg's seat to enable her to thrust and rock her hips back and forth as she ground her cunt onto Marks hand. I was amazed how no one realised what was going on as Karen was now totally oblivious to anything and anyone and focusing solely on her own pleasure and impending climax. Whatever Mark was doing he certainly knew how to press the right buttons and drive Karen crazy. Suddenly she jammed her foot into the back of Reg's seat her whole body stiffening and lifting off the seat and going rigid. Her thighs clamped together as she bit down on the hand in her mouth to stifle and muffle her groans and moans as an intense orgasm racked her body and senses.

All this time Mark remained sat there with his eyes shut apparently asleep to any casual observer and only the smug contented look on his face and a large erection in his trousers to betray his indiscretions with my wife. Karen gradually pulled herself together as the orgasm subsided and straightened her clothing just in time for us arriving at the hotel.

Before we knew it everybody was getting out and hugging and kissing one another and saying their goodbyes and thanks for a great evening. Karen and I went around everyone thanking them for coming.

Mark held back with his wife until last and with a big smile on his face held out his hand to me and said "thank you for a great evening it has been most entertaining. I have not enjoyed myself so much in a long time and we must really do it again".

I thought to myself, I bet you do you cheeky sod, you just got wined and dined taken to the races and then onto a swish club for the evening before finger fucking my wife on the way home.

Then turning to Karen with a twinkle in his eye he said "I cannot thank you enough for such a very pleasurable evening".

Karen blushed and in a very demure voice replied "you are most welcome, I hope you found everything to your complete satisfaction".

Mark first looking Karen in the eye, then turning to me replied, "very much so, you are a very accommodating and hospitable couple and know just how to go that extra mile to keep your clients happy and satisfied. I cannot wait to experience more of your great hospitality".

As he was saying it he raised his left hand, the hand that had so skilfully brought my wife to orgasm minutes earlier and wafted it theatrically in front of his face inhaling as he did so as if smelling a flower. The cocky arrogant bastard was flaunting the fact he had taken liberties with my wife knowing I was aware and would do nothing to stop him. He clearly enjoyed humiliating me and taking advantage of my wife and to make matters worse he now knew he could do it again and push things even further next time.

With everyone safely back at their hotel and the drama and excitement of the journey back from the casino behind us, Karen and I proceeded to get into the front of the mini bus for the twenty minute drive home. I was horny as hell after watching the incredibly sexy escapade earlier and could not wait to get Karen home and fuck her senseless. I hoped Mark had gotten her so aroused and turned on that she would be desperate for more. On such occasions Karen can be wild, wanton and totally uninhibited and dam near insatiable. Karen got in first and sat next to Reg and the two of them soon struck up conversation. As was the norm with Reg the conversation was very jovial and saucy and interlaced with lots of sexual connotations and double innuendoes and aimed almost entirely at Karen. Karen was well versed with Reg's ways and his flirtatious cheeky nature and batted them away with ease or ignored them completely. Occasionally she would give him a little encouragement with a saucy reply, but if ever he stepped over the mark she would lightly and playfully scold him. He was incorrigible and a character but harmless for the most part and most people seemed to like him including Karen.

I was only occasionally brought into the conversation so took the opportunity to sit back relax and reflect on and replay in my mind the earlier erotic events of my wife being fingered to orgasm by Mark. I wound down the window a little to let some fresh air in and the help stop me nodding of as I drifted off into my own little world. I was only barely aware of the conversation and banter flowing between Reg and Karen. That was until Reg said something that pricked my ears about Karen being a hot wife, a thinly disguised reference I took to her earlier sexy escapade. It seemed to go over her head as there was no reaction from her but it definitely did not mine. I leaned forward quickly to check he had not offended or upset Karen because at that point I was not even sure whether Karen was aware Reg had witnessed her escapade with Mark. If so she would probably be mortified especially as we used him and the firm he works for all the time and he was known as a right gossip. She would be rightly concerned who he would tell and who would find out about her naughty little adventure.

As I leaned forward unexpectedly and looked across I caught him looking at her legs. My eyes instinctively dropped towards where Reg was staring and it immediately became evident what was drawing his attention. Whether Karen realised it or not her dress had parted exposing her stocking tops and suspenders. As happened earlier when Karen was losing control in the back of the van and I caught Reg watching her, our eyes met and that cheeky smirk spread across his face and he gave me another knowing wink. I silently shook my head smiling as I did so, as if to say what are you like, you perv. Reg must have taken this as a green light from me to continue chatting up my wife and trying to catch a glimpse of her stockings and panties because he started to get ever more suggestive and bold and was constantly trying to take furtive glances at her legs when he thought she was not looking. Either Karen did not realise it or was enjoying teasing Reg because she made no attempt to adjust her dress or cover up.

When we arrived home Reg pulled right onto our drive almost to the front door. I got out first and made my way around to the driver's side to pay Reg and thank him before heading into the house. It took a few minutes before I realised Karen had not followed me. I paid little heed to this as Karen is often slow in getting herself together especially after a few drinks like tonight. Add to this it is nothing unusual for her to be caught chatting and not realise time. I headed up the stairs to our bedroom and went to the window to pull the blinds. Looking out the window before I shut the blinds I could see clearly into the front of the mini bus parked directly below as the interior light was on from where I had left the door slightly ajar when getting out. I could hear and see Karen laughing and joking with Reg through the open window which was nothing unusual after a boozy night out. I turned away and started to get undressed hopping she would not drag it out too long tonight as is often her way as I was feeling extremely horny after earlier events and desperately wanted to fuck my hot wife.

Several minutes passed and still Karen had not come in. So again I went to the window and peeked out. They were both still sat there but this time they looked much closer together. The bedroom window was on the latch and the mini bus window still open a little way from where I had opened it earlier and I could hear hushed voices. The earlier laughter and banter seemed to have stopped and was now replaced by earnest conversation. Looking closer I thought I could see Reg's arm across Karen and his hand resting on her knee. She was shaking her head and laughing and proceeded to place her hand over his and move it away. I dismissed it thinking Reg was just being his usual self and trying the chat her up but probably thinking and hoping he might get more following the earlier escapade but Karen was in control of the situation as always. Every now and then though I noticed Karen would take a furtive almost guilty look towards the house before turning back to Reg and continuing their conversation. She could not see me as the bedroom was in darkness and I only had the blinds open a touch.

A minute or two later Reg again puts his hand on my Wife's knee and turns to look at her as he does it and says something I cannot hear or make out. Karen again lifts his hand off her knee and laughingly shakes her head and clearly tells him no. By now their behaviour has got my full attention. As well as continually trying to put his hand on Karen's knee Reg seems to keep asking her something that she repeatedly shakes her head to and says no. I cannot though workout whatever it is Reg is asking and trying to encourage Karen to do. Clearly though he is not upsetting her in any way otherwise she would either move away from him or get out of the taxi and come in. In fact I get the distinct impression my wife is enjoying his attention and attempts to chat her up.

I few minutes later Reg again tries his luck and puts his hand on Karen's leg but this time slightly higher. However this time Karen's reaction is different and instead of removing his hand as before, she only covers it with her own hand. His persistence seems to have paid off as Karen's only prevents his hand from climbing higher and she appears to only half-heartedly administers him. Whilst still shaking her head and saying what looks like no she does it with a broad grin on her face. After several minutes like this with them both talking earnestly, Reg unexpectedly removes his hand. Then to my utter surprise Karen reaches down and takes hold of the two halves of her dress by the hem and slowly and teasingly pulls them apart and up her thighs lifting and wriggling her bum in the process to allow her to raise it all the way exposing her stocking clad legs and tiny panties to Reg's obvious appreciative gaze. Karen seems delighted Reg was impressed and liked what he saw. He stared drinking in the beautiful sexy sight before him. His eyes flicker from her face to the promise land between her legs and back to her face. He has the look of a predator sensing a kill.

This time when he places his hand on her knee there is no resistance or attempt to stop him. As Reg's fingers start to trace the straps of Karen's suspenders getting ever higher and closer to her panty covered mound. They look into one another's eyes and lean forward until their lips mould together in a hot, forceful and passionate kiss. I can see their tongues engage and snake into each others mouths duelling and dancing. Reg then starts nibbling and biting Karen's lips as their kiss starts to heat up and become more intense and passionate, something I know turns Karen on immensely. As the passion from their kissing rises it inevitably starts to affect Karen and her legs drift invitingly apart. Like a true predator Reg takes full advantage and his hand quickly covers the short distance from her suspender straps to the apex between her legs and is soon running his fingers up and down the clearly defined cleft in her panties.

I watch intently spell bound as my wife's arousal mounts as the pressure of Reg's fingers rubbing her pussy through her panties slowly increases. Her hips are rotating against his hand, her neck and chest have the tell-tale red rash, her nipples are once again hard and straining against her silk dress and appreciative murmurs and groans are escaping her lips. I can also see the flimsy material of her panties being pushed inexorable between the gaping lips of her labia. As I am transfixed watching my beautiful wife indulge in yet another highly erotic and sexual act his fingers slip past her panties and into the depths of her hot pussy. At the very moment his fingers plunged into her sex Karen let out an audible groan and her body lifted and rose to meet his trust.

They continue to kiss and caress one another but there is nothing sensual and loving about it. This is simply the need and hunger to quench their sexual lust and desires. Karen now has her thighs spread as wide as possible and Reg was pumping his hand and jamming his fingers in and out of her wet cunt like a piston. Such was Karen's arousal he had managed with ease to work four fingers into her pussy and his thumb was frantically rubbing against her clitoris as he finger fucked her. It was an incredible beautiful and erotic sight with Karen thrusting her pelvis off the seat in perfect synchronisation with Reg's movements. She was actually fucking herself on his fingers, forcing them harder and deeper into her cunt as she lewdly jerked and bucked against his hand.

As the passion and intensity of their sexual fervour increased so too did Karen's desire and lust.

In breaks from their passionate kissing I could now make out her urging Reg to fuck her harder, harder. It was the most explicit and animalistic exhibition of two people going at it like rutting deer I had ever witnessed. To my astonishment Reg responded to my wife's urging by forcing his whole hand inside her. As it invaded and filled her pussy Karen let out a deep guttural groan and bucked her hips wildly. Her shaven pussy was stretched and hugging Reg's hand like a glove and both were gleaming in the light, slick with the nectar from her arousal. Every thrust of his hand and jerk of her hips was now accompanied by a grunting noise form Karen. Unlike earlier in the night with Mark, neither of them obviously felt the need for discretion and was openly venting their desires and lust in a wild sexual frenzy.

Despite the muffled effect of having Reg's tongue jammed down her throat and his lips pressed tight to hers I could plainly hear her grunts and groans as he now fisted her soaping pussy. For the second time tonight I knew it was only a matter of time before I would witness another man bringing my wife to a shattering orgasm on his fingers.

I felt my own excitement and arousal rising as I watched mesmerised. Reg disengaged from snogging the face off my wife to lean back and survey and enjoy the results of his handy work. We both once again watched Karen as she lost control and was immersed in her own world of pleasure and debauchery. She was bucking and thrashing about wildly on his fist with her head rolling and lolling from side to side, mouth hung open and her eyes glazed with lust and desire. She had that exquisite pained look on her face she gets when overtly aroused and in the throes of pleasure and nearing orgasm.

She is not renowned for talking dirty during sex but here she was almost shouting for him to "fuck her harder, harder, harder" as worked her into a sexual frenzy. Karen presented a very wanton and lewd sight to Reg as he pumped and pounded her mercilessly. She was absolutely wanton with her legs splayed, dress rucked up around her waist, and panties scrunched up and pushed deep in her pussy. She had the look of someone half crazed with lust and longing and completely out of control like a rabid dog being shown but denied water. The frenetic thrusting and humping of her hips trying to keep pace with the blur of his hand jamming into her pussy was matched only by the rising volume of her moans and groans and the squelching and sucking noises emanating from her wet cunt.

All signalled her imminent orgasm as she thrashed and writhed on his hand. Then without warning she clamped her thighs shut tight around Reg's hand, her body going rigid and arching of the seat, her head thrown back with her eyes rolling as she started to convulse and shudder in the throes of orgasm. At the same time a series of long rasping moans emanated from her mouth as her orgasm crashed through her body like an out of control steam train hitting the buffers. I have never before experienced Karen having such an explosive and intense orgasm let alone been responsible for inducing it in her, it was mind blowing.

With her orgasm subsiding they resumed kissing but with a little of the frenetic heat now taken out of it. Her thighs released their grip on Reg's hand and he slips it wet, glistening and sticky from the cauldron between her legs. Lifting his hand he presents his fingers to her mouth where she hungrily suckles them. Whilst she is doing this I notice her urgently fumbling with something between them and it slowly dawns on me that she is unbuckling his trousers and trying to release his cock. As she succeeds Reg slides his free hand around the back of Karen's head and gently but firmly guides it towards his waiting cock.

I watch transfixed as my beautiful wife proceeds to give our mini bus driver the blow job of his life. Her head is bobbing up and down on his thick shaft as she devours and worships his towering edifice. Reg leans back in his seat resting his head against the back rest with his eyes shut and his hand cupping the back of Karen's head repeatedly forcing it down onto his cock. Each time Reg did this he forced Karen to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. I could hear her gagging as she struggled to accommodate his thick cock which must have only served to increase Reg's pleasure as he groaned his satisfaction and encouraged her to greater effort. Karen never once tried to prevent Reg from forcing his cock down her throat despite the obvious difficulty in taking his length and girth. I don't know how but eventually it all disappeared and she had taken his entire cock in her mouth.