Two Osservare Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without consciously realising it at some point I must have released and taken hold of my own penis because I now found myself leisurely masturbating as I watched my wife fervently sucking and licking another mans cock. It was a very intoxicating, erotic and lurid sight seeing ones wife being so openly wanton. Between engulfing his cock with her mouth Karen repeatedly slid and danced her lips and tongue up and down his thick shaft and sucked, licked and swirled her tongue around his bulbous head. Then she would trail her tongue down his shaft bending her head until she reached his scrotum where she would suckle and kiss his hairy balls whilst pumping his cock with her free hand. When she returned her attention to his cock she would take his scrotum in her hand and gentle knead and squeeze his bollocks. After just a few minutes of Karen's mouth, lips and tongue working their magic Reg stiffens and groans lifting his hips from the seat as he forced her head down onto his cock. I realised then he must be coming and obviously emptying his seed down my wife's throat. Karen began to gag as she struggled to swallow his fluids as Reg continued to hold her head firmly on his exploding cock.

Karen only very occasionally during our marriage or before ever allowed me to come in her mouth, let alone swallow it. She definitely had never kissed or licked my balls even in her must passionate and wild moments.

When Reg was spent he let go of her head and slumped back in his seat with his eyes shut, and an exhausted but sated and contented look on his face.

Karen slowly lifted her head from Reg's shrinking cock and let it slip from her mouth, licking her lips clean of his seaman as she did so. Cautiously looking around concern etched on her face as if suddenly worried any of the neighbours may have witnessed her transgression. When seemingly satisfied no one had, she unexpectedly turns and lifts her head up towards the bedroom. I can see her face is still flushed and her eyes glazed and full of passion desire and lust. Then to my shock, she looks directly up at the window I am peeking out of with a wicked sultry smile creasing her beautiful face and she slowly pokes out her tongue in a very provocatively manor displaying a pool of Reg's cum nestling in the hollow between the curled sides of her tongue. In that instant the realisation hits me that she knew I would be watching and had been putting on a show for my benefit as much as hers and Reg.

Whether it was her way of paying me back for not rescuing her earlier from Mark or she was just feeling extremely wanton and horny I could not say. Without doubt though I had seen my wife in a totally new light tonight and I was full of admiration for how hot and naughty she had been. It had been and incredible erotic and wild night and I loved every minute of it.

Looking on I noticed a stringy length of Reg's cum dangling from her chin which obviously she had not managed to contain and swallow. Still with that sexy little smile etched across her face she seductively retracts her tongue and gulps down every last drop. Then almost as an after thought she lifts a finger to her face and scoops the come from her chin and raises it towards me as a kind of offering to the Gods before making a show of placing it between her lips and eagerly licking it clean.

I had never before tonight witnessed two people having sex let alone one of them being my wife and then to see it happen twice with two different men in one night was absolutely mind blowing. As far as I was aware Karen has always been faithful and only been with me since we got together some ten years ago, although I knew men hit on her when she was out with friends and even occasionally when I have been present too. Tonight though she showed me a side of her I never knew existed, one that told me she was one very hot wife. I had been well and truly cuckolded but much to my surprise and unexpected delight loved every moment. I knew Karen could be a sexy woman but I never imaged in a million years just how uninhibited and wanton she could be when so utterly aroused and horny. I have to admit I found the events of the evening with Mark and Reg a real turn on and discovered in the process I was a voyeur and cuckold at heart who loved watching his sexy wife being naughty.

As my own passion and desires peaked at what I was witnessing I desperately tried to control my emotions and avoid shooting my load all over the floor and walls. I still had every intention and hope of fucking my naughty wife.

Turning my attention back to Karen and Reg there appeared to be a brief conversation between them which ends when Karen leans over and kisses him lightly on the lips before sliding across the seat and out of the bus. Making her way towards the front door she suddenly hesitates before turning back to face Reg. Looking straight at him she proceeds to do a sexy little dance on the spot as he watches her in amusement. She is running her hands all over her body as she gyrates on the spot. Slowly and seductively she slides her hands down her sides and over her hips as she bends at the knees. Then running them from the outside to the inside of her thighs and slipping between the folds of her dress where the two halves of the wrap meet before running them back up her stocking clad legs to her waist. In the process exposing her thighs, stocking clad legs with their suspenders attached and the tiny lilac panties scrunched up between the fold of her pussy lips. I can see her fumbling beneath her dress moments before her hands reappear clutching her panties and slipping them down her legs and off in one easy movement.

Reg watched Karen intently as she twirled her tiny lilac sex soaked panties on the end of her finger before slowly sashaying back to the front of the bus and placed them under the wiper blade. Blowing Reg a kiss, she turns and heads back towards the house. As I surveyed the scene Reg winds down the window, leans out and retrieves her panties in one hand before lifting them to his nostrils and sniffing the tiny piece of material deeply, taking in the scent of my wife's arousal and sex. With the look of a man who has just won the lottery he slips them into his pocket no doubt as a little trophy and keepsake of a memorable night. He then starts the mini bus, reversing off the drive heading for his next fare.

A few seconds later I hear the key turning in the lock and the door opening. I hurry to get in bed and wait expectantly for my beautiful sexy wife. Laying there waiting for her I think the cheeky bastard better give us a Free ride next time. I also wonder how long it will be before Karen becomes the talk of the taxi rank. No doubt next time she requires picking up there will be a clamber of drivers offering their services in more ways than one.