Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we try something a little different." Clive said once he had finished photographing her in the second outfit, "I have some swimwear if you'd like to try something a little racier."

Lindi thought it over for a moment. What harm could it do, she thought to herself - she was enjoying the experience of being a model enormously, even if it was only for fun.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Lindi said eventually.

"Great!" Clive enthused, "Let me see... I think a nice tasteful one-piece to begin with and if you feel comfortable with that we'll move on to a bikini later."

Clive set about rummaging through the rack of clothes until he came across a royal blue coloured one-piece swimsuit. He handed it over to Lindi and once more she went behind the screen to change. This time of course, she had to undress completely and she spent a little time admiring her naked body in the twin mirrors. After a few moments just standing there naked, she took the swimsuit, stepped into it and pulled it up. It was a little higher cut than she normally wore but nevertheless she felt that she more than did it justice. She remarked to herself that it was a good job she shaved so religiously down there or there would be an embarrassing encroachment of pubic hair. She stepped out from behind the screen and stood before the camera and once again Clive set about taking photo after photo.

Some time later Clive asked if she would mind trying a bikini - to which she replied that she had no objection and so Clive selected a rather tasteful aquamarine coloured bikini. It was somewhat less revealing than the lingerie she had worn earlier but nevertheless, she still felt like a million pounds in it.

"So, how are you finding it Lin?" Clive asked as he snapped away, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh Clive, I feel wonderful!" Lindi replied enthusiastically as she posed for the camera.

"You look wonderful!" Clive beamed, "In fact, tell a lie, you look absolutely devastatingly sexy!"

It was after this second session Clive announced that he had taken enough shots and that Lindi could get changed back into her normal clothes. He announced that he had booked them a nice table at a restaurant a short walk away and that they had better get a move on. It was then that Lindi decided to see if she could engineer a situation that would enable Clive to see her new underwear. She thought about trying to make it look as accidental as possible but in the end she decided just to throw caution to the wind. Just as she was halfway through getting dressed, and clothed only in her expensively skimpy lingerie, she shrieked as though she had seen a mouse. Sure enough, Clive was there in a matter of seconds - he stood there dumfounded by what he saw.

"Sorry! I thought I saw a mouse!" Lindi exclaimed.

"Thought you saw a mouse?" Clive asked. His eyes suddenly looked as though they were on stalks. She remembered a phrase her grandmother used to use: 'chapel 'at pegs' - pegs for hanging your hat on in chapel.

"It's nothing, I just thought I saw something in the corner of my eye." Lindi said, making no effort to cover herself. It had the desired effect.

"Bloody hell Lindi - you look... amazing!" Clive gasped.

"Thank you." She replied, feigning bashfulness. It was only now that she tried to cover herself up.

"Wait!" Clive said with a glint in his eyes.

"What?" Lindi replied.

"This may sound a little... I dunno... forward of me but... if you like we could always... you know, do a few pictures of you like this. In your undies I mean." Clive said.

"I dunno." Lindi replied, "Do you really think I look that good in them?"

"Lindi, you look absolutely stunning! I would love to do a quick session with you in this outfit!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" Clive said enthusiastically.

"Just as long as you wipe the memory card afterwards." Lindi cautioned.

"Scouts honour!" Clive said, "Although I hope you don't mind if I keep just a couple for... y'know... personal use."

"You dirty old man!" Lindi giggled, "Okay, but just a couple - and for you, and only you!"

"So, you'll do it?"

"Yeah - let's do it!" Lindi said excitedly.

Once more she stood on the spot Clive indicated and fairly soon he was snapping away again. Lindi felt herself blushing as the poses became more and more sensual but she nevertheless felt safe. She trusted Clive, trusted him implicitly in fact and this gave her the confidence boost she needed. Which is why when ten minutes later he asked her if she wanted to take off her bra and pose in nothing more than her almost non-existent panties, she agreed wholeheartedly. She felt sexier than she had at any point in her life before and her love for this kind and considerate man grew and grew with each and every minute she spent in his company.

Several more minutes of snapping ensued, Lindi felt her exposed nipples hardening and becoming ever more prominent as the experience of posing almost naked for Clive flooded her bloodstream with a rush of hormones.

"I don't suppose you'd like to... no... no, forget it. You'd never let me do that." Clive said after a while.

"Do what?" Lindi answered, "Pose nude, you mean?"

"Forget I mentioned it." Clive said.

Why not? Lindi said to herself, I've come this far and besides, he's already seen me naked several times before. And he promised to wipe everything once we've finished so it's not like the photos will end up being seen by anyone.

"No - no, I'll... I'll do it." Lindi said, and to prove it she slipped off her delicately tiny black lace thong and tossed it over towards Clive, who caught it in his right hand. She stood before him completely, utterly, and totally naked, with a nervous grin on her face.

"WOW!!" Clive gasped as he saw her stood before him.

He immediately started snapping away once more. He put her into pose after pose - initially they were fairly tasteful, but as Lindi began to feel more and more confident, the poses went from tasteful to risqué to sexy and finally to downright pornographic. Especially one particular shot where he had her on her hands and knees with her naked rear presented towards the camera with her head turned looking back towards Clive. With her legs wide apart, the camera could see everything - her hairless vulval lips opened slightly to reveal a hint of the pinkness that lay within, and her anus was on open display. Clive ended up taking so many shots he ended up filling the entire memory card - it was only then that he called a halt to the shoot.

"You ought to see the effect you're having on me Lin - I don't think my pants can take the strain for much longer!" Clive said with a grin.

"So take 'em off then!!" Lindi giggled.

So he did - his stiff engorgement sprang free as it was released from the elastic grasp of his underwear.

"I reckon I ought to thank you for everything - and for being the sexiest woman in the whole of creation!" Clive said wickedly, he picked Lindi up into his arms and set her down onto the leather couch. "I wanna make you cum so hard your eyes'll pop out!"

"Do your worst!!" Lindi challenged with a giggle. This was exactly the outcome she had bargained for - her sexy lingerie, coupled with her erotic posing had obviously had its desired effect on her man. Little did she know however, she was about to have a truly eye-opening experience.

Immediately, Clive buried his face in the warm, moist cleft between Lindi's legs - the very nexus of her sexual being. His tongue teased her clitoris and forced itself into her vagina. It was an invasion of her body but it was a welcome one, and one that she lustfully responded to as she moaned and purred at her beau's ministrations upon her naked, prostrate and utterly helpless body. Lindi couldn't possibly be any happier at that moment as Clive's hand reached up to tweak and caress her swollen nipples, adding yet more stimulation to ignite her passion yet further.

"Oh-h-h-h Clive! Oh baby! Ahhhhh... Mmmmm..." She purred and moaned contentedly as Clive nuzzled between her legs and played with her swollen nipples. This guy was definitely a keeper! She thought to herself. Sure, she'd been with men over the years who had made her feel like a Goddess, but none of them had quite had the magic touch that Clive seemed to possess - he had obviously graduated with flying colours from the school of pleasuring women. She giggled momentarily as she pictured him in full graduation regalia with a mortarboard on his head and a large, highly realistic looking dildo in his hand in lieu of a diploma.

But she was about to receive an education of her own - she was about to experience an intensity she had never felt before. And it started as soon as Clive removed his face from her vulva, and replaced it with his finger.

To begin with it started fairly innocuously, just a single finger entering her and tickling the inside of her vagina. It felt blissful - every bit as nice as her favourite vibrator - and when that finger was joined by a second finger, that feeling of bliss increased exponentially.

"Mmmmmm... Ooooooohhh... Oh Clive... Ohhhh Clive..." She murmured and gasped.

Two fingers thrusting into and out of her vagina became three, and her already inflamed arousal increased in intensity yet further. The soft, almost inaudible squelching sound that emanated from between her legs was an indication of just how aroused she was at that moment. Her vaginal juices gushed from her internal glands, coating Clive's hand with a slippery sheen of her natural lubricant.

And then...

Pain.

But it was a surprisingly pleasant kind of pain - it wasn't a pain of agonisingly excruciating intensity, it was a pain of being stretched at her vaginal orifice in a way she had never been stretched there before. She felt her vaginal lips being forced further apart than any man, any toy, any thing had ever done before. She looked down at her crotch to see what was causing such a painful and yet strangely divine sensation. She was greeted by the sight of Clive forcing his entire hand into her.

Lindi had never been fisted before, she had of course heard about it but had never met any woman who had experienced it, let alone experienced it herself.

"Hahhhh!! Arrrgghhhh!! Hungggghhhhh!!" She gasped and cried in genuine pain as Clive's hand pushed further and ever deeper into her. She didn't want to stop him however. She knew that as a woman, her vagina could accommodate a baby's head so it surely could accommodate a man's hand inside her. And she knew that Clive would not wish to do anything to her that she wouldn't be able to stand. All of a sudden, she felt her vulva open wider and wider, delivering a shot of pain which she set free by letting out a tortured scream. Clive stopped dead in his tracks - obviously concerned that he had taken things too far.

"D... don't you f... fucking dare stop!!" She cried. A wide grin spread across Clive's face.

"Yes ma'am!!" He replied.

Further and harder he continued to push his hand into her, and more and more her lustful pleasure increased.

Until...

Until...

Until with a sudden surge she let out a gasping shriek, her vulva had given way and the entirety of Clive's hand had slipped inside her, right up to his wrist. Clive's entire right hand now dwelled within her vagina - he was inside her, and she was absolutely loving it. It came as no surprise to her, that it was the moment her orgasm engulfed her.

"Hhhhhnnnnngggghhhh!! Hahhhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmffffff!! Oh fu... Oh Jees... Oh h... holy ffffuuuuuu!! AHHHHH!! HAHHHHHHH!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMM!!" She roared in a naked and uninhibited oral eruption of pure orgasmic intensity as Clive's hand throbbed and quivered inside her - it was an orgasm quite unlike anything she had ever experienced before and it seemed to just go on and on and on.

But end it must, and it was with no small sense of reluctance that she had to let go of the blissful feeling - like Rose reluctantly letting go of her forbidden love Jack in the film Titanic. Just as Rose was forced to relinquish Jack as he slipped away into the freezing water, Lindi felt a similar feeling of loss. But instead of leaving her in mourning, it left her feeling a contended warmth in her loins.

"Oh Cl... Oh Clive, that was... Oh my God, words fail me! That was unbelievable!" Lindi managed to croak eventually.

"Well it sure looked like you enjoyed it from here!" Clive chortled in reply.

Just then Lindi remembered something.

"Oh Clive... what about the restaurant?? We're gonna be late!!"

"Fuck the restaurant!" Clive announced with a sly grin, "I'd much rather stay here and fuck you!"

Lindi grinned.

"And besides, you're forgetting something." Clive added.

"And what would that be?" Lindi answered.

"I still have my hand up inside your cunt!" He chuckled.

Lindi looked down to see her lover's hand still lodged firmly within her - she gazed for a moment at her widely spread labia. She felt a divine sensation of fullness as she felt Clive's hand up inside her vagina - she wouldn't have minded if he left it inside her forever, but she knew that eventually he would have to remove himself from her.

"Well, if you're going to let me return the favour for the amazing orgasm you just gave me, you're going to have to take it out of me, aren't you!"

"Oh Lin, you feel so nice I feel like I don't ever want to take my hand out of you - I wish we could stay like this forever!"

"Me too, but that would be a little impractical wouldn't it?!?" Lindi giggled.

"I guess you're right." Clive replied reluctantly.

"I'm a woman, I'm always right!" Lindi giggled in reply, using one of her favourite phrases.

So Clive slowly and somewhat reluctantly, began to remove his hand from Lindi's birth canal. For Lindi, the sensation of being stretched, as the widest part of Clive's hand was slowly pulled out of her, was almost as intense as it had been when it had first entered her and she gasped and gnashed her teeth as she was subjected to what was, in her opinion, a divine pain of the kind that only a woman can truly feel. It was the closest thing to giving birth she had ever experienced - a kind of pain that no man could ever understand or experience. She didn't feel as some women did, that a man could never be able to stand the same kind of pain, just that he would not be able to comprehend the maelstrom of emotions that came with it. Lindi considered herself to be a modern woman, she knew that men were capable of far more complex emotions than many women gave them credit for, but it was merely that a man could never be able to understand the particular combination of emotions that a woman felt as she gave birth to a new life.

A combination of emotions that in the fullness of time she knew that Alison would be experiencing for herself as she gave birth to the baby she was carrying courtesy of Peter's generosity.

A couple of minutes, and more tortured but at the same time pleasured gasping and grimacing later, Clive's hand came free and slipped out from between her legs, glistening with a coating of her female secretions.

"Ohhh Clive... I feel so empty all of a sudden." Lindi said in all truthfulness.

"I think I have just the thing right here to make you feel nice and full again." Clive said as he raised himself up onto his knees to reveal his achingly erect penis, dribbling a long and very sticky dribble of precum from the tip of his neatly circumcised tumescence. "Well, not quite as full admittedly. But you'd be amazed what I can do with it!"

"It has a lot to live up to." Lindi giggled, "Are you sure it's up to it?"

"Oh it's up to it alright!" Clive chuckled, "And in more ways than one as you can see!!"

He grasped his erection and waggled it in front of her.

"Well there's only one way to find out isn't there!" Lindi announced.

Clive shuffled forward and pressed himself against the entrance to Lindi's inner sanctum. With ease he slipped inside her and within moments he was grinding his hips into her, thrusting his penis into her in a measured and considerate fashion.

"How's he feel in there?" He asked her cheekily.

"Ohhh... He feels really nice!" Lindi replied with a contented sigh.

"Big enough for you?" Clive enquired as he gently rutted himself into her.

"Plenty big enough!!" Lindi said between gasps of sexual gratification.

Clive smiled contentedly. Like many men, nothing inflamed Clive's ardour more than the knowledge that the woman he was with was enjoying the stimulation he was giving her. Of course, everyone, regardless of their gender, feels contented when their partner feels satisfied with their performance, but for men this feeling is especially important to their emotional wellbeing. Nothing makes a man feel more like a man than the sight of his partner squirming and gasping out of pure pleasure with the knowledge that at that moment, he alone is responsible for giving it. Men love nothing more than to give pleasure - women do too of course, that obviously goes without saying - but for men, Clive always believed, it holds just a little bit more importance to them than it did to women.

He picked up the pace and thrusted himself into Lindi's naked and prostrate body with increased ferocity. The earlier fisting he had performed was for her; this coupling however was for him. And he knew that Lindi wanted him to enjoy it and not worry too much about making her cum again.

"Ohhh Clive... cum in me baby... give me your cum..." Lindi gasped and murmured contentedly as a soft slapping sound of her thighs against his own hips echoed around the room.

But Clive was in no hurry just yet - he was enjoying himself too much.

Circumcision is for many a highly controversial issue, with as many different opinions as there are stars in the sky. People argue for and against the pros and cons with no obvious consensus of opinion ever being forthcoming or indeed ever close to being arrived at. One of the issues surrounding this most minor but controversial of surgeries, is one of sensitivity. The penis is of course, full of highly sensitive nerve endings, with the highest concentrations being in the head of the penis... and particularly the foreskin. Some argue that the foreskin is even more sensitive than the head of the penis and that removing the foreskin cheats those who have been subjected to it to the full spectrum of male sexual experience. Others argue that it has little to no effect whatsoever whether a man still has his foreskin or not. And so the arguments rage on ad infinitum, with millions of baby boys and young men being subjected to the procedure year after year.

Clive himself, once he had first discovered the reason why his penis looked different to that of his younger brother's, decided that rather than feel angry towards his parents for having him circumcised, he would educate himself on the subject. And so his teenage years were spent looking into the various pros and cons purported by both sides of the argument. Some things he discovered made him feel dismayed, especially when he discovered the amount of sensitive tissue that had been taken from him and from the pain he had been subjected to as a baby, even though he had no memory of it. But there were other things that he discovered that gladdened him - one of which was the issue of staying power. Clive once read that although circumcision caused a degree of desensitisation to the head of the penis, this lower level of sensitivity could sometimes work in a circumcised man's favour by increasing his staying power. Which ultimately resulted in him being able to last longer and enjoy sex and masturbation for longer than the average intact male - the only real downside being to have to work harder for the ultimate payoff.

1...456789