Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good man." Eversley beamed, "I'll have my secretary take you to the police station and then all that's left is to say see you in court."

Eversley called her secretary to join them in her office. She rose from her desk just as the young man who introduced himself as Kevin entered the room.

"Can you set up an appointment for Mr. Swanmore here to make a victim impact statement at the police station. Preferably for today if you can." Eversley said to her young secretary.

"Yes, Mrs. Eversley. Will that be all?" Kevin replied.

"Yes thank you Kevin." Eversley replied, "Oh, before you go, could you scan the statements from the Anderson case and email them to Mr. Dunstan's office please."

"Very good - consider it done!" The young man answered.

"Well, thank you for coming in Mr. Swanmore." Eversley said, returning her attention to Peter, "We'll be in touch soon about the court dates."

Peter said nothing in reply, simply shaking hands with the attractive and deceptively young looking QC and gratefully taking his leave.

Sunday, June 27th 2010 - 8:23pm

If her recent experiences had taught her anything, Lindi mused as she stood in her living room tackling a pile of ironing, it was that she had to get Peter laid. She didn't want what happened to him in Nottingham to permanently cloud his opinion of women - she knew the right woman was out there for him. After all, she had found what she considered to be the right man for her in Clive, having spent years flitting from man to man, never having settled down because none of them seemed to live up to the benchmark she had set herself. That benchmark being her best friend Peter of course. So she had to try and see if she could get Peter some action with a woman - the right woman. A woman that she approved of.

If online dating had worked for her, surely it would work for Peter, the only problem was that he would be unlikely to set up a profile for himself under the current circumstances. But that wasn't much of a problem really, she would just set one up for him, after all, she knew Peter almost as well as she knew herself so filling out his likes and dislikes would be relatively easy.

With a sudden flash of determination she decided to just get on and do it, so she unplugged the iron and stepped over to her desk. She opened up her laptop and navigated to the online dating site she had met Clive through. Setting up a new profile was easy enough - she added his interests as being music (guitarist in local band), roller coasters, horror movies and reading. She resisted the temptation to flesh it out with one or two other fictional interests, thinking to herself that Peter would certainly not approve of someone lying about him on his behalf. He probably wouldn't approve of what she was doing right now either, but she decided it was too late to go back now. In the section where it asked for personal preferences in the ideal man/woman, Lindi basically described herself - not being a man herself she had no idea what a man would find most attractive in a woman, apart from the things she felt most obvious; good looks, nice breasts etc.

At least she was confident that despite using the same dating site that she had, the website wouldn't pair Peter's profile with her own due to their obvious compatibility - since meeting Clive she had taken her own profile down.

After half an hour or so, during which she filled out his profile and selected a nice photo of him from her hard drive, eventually settling on a shot from Michaela's New Years party when Peter had attended dressed in a furry tiger costume, a picture that she thought nicely illustrated both his good looks and his boyishly fun nature, Lindi clicked on the button that confirmed everything and set his profile live. She had taken the liberty of setting up a webmail address in his name so that he wouldn't have his own swamped with emails from potential female suitors all vying for his attention. That way she would also have a chance to assess them for herself.

Closing her laptop, Lindi thought back over the momentous events that had transpired over the previous couple of months. From her stakeouts in Nottingham in order to find Peter's accuser and eventually clearing his name, to finally ending her celibacy with Clive. She thought back to the triumphant feeling of getting hold of Stevie Williams's admission that she had lied about Peter raping her, and to the smiles and warm embraces as she met Peter outside the prison gates to be there for his first few moments as a free and totally vindicated man. She felt a flush of warmth in her loins as she recalled her photo session with Clive, and her posing nude for him. And of course, to his eventual fisting of her and their subsequent bout of lovemaking.

But she also felt apprehensive for the future. Sure, there was their upcoming trip to America to look forward to, but there was also the question of Stevie Williams's trial for perverting the course of justice. She knew how hard it would be for Peter to have to testify in court, describing in great and very intimate detail exactly what had happened on that fateful night in his hotel room in Nottingham.

Her thoughts also turned to Alison and Becky, the lesbian couple for whom Peter had donated his sperm in order to conceive a child for them. She was due to attend a scan soon, to ensure that her pregnancy was proceeding well - she quite liked the notion of being 'Aunty' Lindi, and had pretty much decided that she would shower the infant with gifts when he or she made their appearance.

Yes, there was much to look back on and much to look forward to, be it good or bad. Surely the second six months of the year couldn't be as tumultuous as the first six months? Could they?

What will happen during Stevie's trial for falsely accusing Peter? Will Peter be able to hold himself together and testify against her? What does what happened in Lindi's living room mean for her friendship with Peter? What does it mean for her relationship with Clive?

All will be revealed in the next chapter of...

Two Thousand and Ten

1...456789