Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish, your highness." Sir Peter replied.

And he positioned himself to do as she had ordered him to.

In an instant, his majestic pillar of maleness split apart her soft vulval lips and invaded her vagina. She shrieked with a momentary rush of pain as her maidenhood was torn in twain, taking her virginity in a rush of blood that oozed out from her. Sir Peter rutted into her as if possessed by the spirit of some medieval monster, causing the young woman to gasp and to scream with a heady mixture of pleasure and pain.

But this was not to be a coupling intended to satisfy her lust - it was a coupling to satisfy his lust!

To make her his. To take her and make her into a woman - a woman who would serve him, whom he would dominate over. A woman he would own and who would gratefully serve him for evermore and ask for nothing in return, save for his love and protection from the evils of the world.

And she gave herself to him enthusiastically, yipping and yelping and calling out to him to come into her and to give her the gift of his seed. It was a gift he was only too happy to give to her.

With a final, forceful thrust he erupted into her, painting her insides with a white-hot burst of pure male essence. His semen was his gift to her - an offering of worship at the altar of her vagina, his personal sacrifice to her honour.

Exhausted, Sir Peter collapsed upon the young maiden as they both panted - their exertion at a blissful end. And they kissed, warmly and passionately with the soft waters of the mountain lake lapping gently at their feet.

Brought back to reality, Peter smiled as he enjoyed his post orgasmic afterglow. He had cum so hard his semen had actually hit him in the face, something that had never happened before!

He sighed and surveyed the scene around him - there could never be a starker contrast to the fantasy world he had so recently occupied. Empty lager cans were strewn across his coffee table, as were the remains of the huge bag of tortilla chips, his games console controller and his hastily removed trousers and underpants.

Peter felt wonderful to be alive!

He stood eventually, removing his semen stained t-shirt to leave him naked, and set about tidying up. He put his soiled clothes straight into the wash and then headed for his bathroom to clean himself up. It was too late at night to shower so he merely washed his face and hands and cleaned his penis of what remained of his ejaculation and then simply headed naked straight for bed.

It had been a truly successful evening.

Sunday, May 30th 2010 - 9:05pm

It was 'Young Lust's' first gig since Peter's release from prison. Lindi of course had resumed her Roadie-ing duties, but she had also been accompanied by Clive, Becky and Alison as well. The turnout had been pretty good; it was standing room only in the Soul Kitchen in the heart of Brighton - it wasn't the biggest of venues in the busy seaside resort, but it had a renowned reputation for live music and a great atmosphere with an enthusiastic crowd of punters.

An enthusiastic cheer went up when Peter launched into the guitar solo in 'Another Brick in the Wall Part 2',

"He's bloody good isn't he!" Clive said, trying to make himself heard over the not inconsiderable volume.

"WHAT??" Lindi yelled in reply.

"I SAID HE'S BLOODY GOOD!!" Clive bellowed into her ear.

"HE PRACTICES FOR HOURS!" Lindi replied loudly, "MERCIFULLY THOUGH, HE ONLY FIRES UP HIS AMP WHEN HE REHEARSES WITH THE REST OF THE BAND. AT HOME HE USES A SMALL PRACTICE AMP THAT HE CAN PLUG HEADPHONES INTO!"

"EVER THE CONSIDERATE NEIGHBOUR EH!?!" Clive answered.

The final notes of the solo signaled the end of the song and another cheer erupted.

"Thank you!!" Peter addressed the crowd, "This next song is one of our own - it's a song about going through a harrowing experience and coming out the other side thanks to the help of the best friend a person could ask for - this is for Lindi. It's called 'You help me through the dark times, You bring me to the light', hope you like it!"

The stage lights went low until the stage was bathed in an ethereal blue glow. The song began with a mournful refrain from Peter's guitar.

"Did you know anything about this??" Clive asked.

Lindi just stood there dumfounded - unable to speak. The song started off gently with Peter softly singing the most heartfelt lyrics she had ever heard him sing. The words spoke to her, recanting a story of how a man faced with the darkest time of his life to the point of considering taking his own life, finds solace in the arms of a woman. The lyrics made it clear that this woman was not a lover, but a very good friend. The woman reminds him of all the good things in life; his home, his friends, his children. But most importantly, she reminds him that he is stronger than he thinks he is and that he can withstand the stormy times he is living and that he will make it through. And when he comes out the other side he will be stronger than ever before.

As the song gradually built and built, the words became ever more personal and Lindi could feel a tear running down her cheek. Eventually, the song reached a crescendo and Peter launched into a soaring guitar solo - the assembled crowd cheered at his skill with the instrument and it was clear from the look on his face that Peter was absolutely loving the reception that his newest song was receiving.

Lindi was speechless.

Sunday, May 30th 2010 - 10:35pm

"You wrote a song for me?" Lindi asked Peter once the band had finished their set following an encore that consisted of "Wish You Were Here", followed by a resounding rendition of "Comfortably Numb".

"I certainly did." Peter replied as he put his guitar back into its case.

"It was beautiful!" Lindi said as she unhooked Peter's pedalboard from the rest of his gear, "When did you write it?"

"In prison." Peter answered, "It was one of the few things that kept me going y'know."

Lindi mused upon that for a moment.

"That's amazing." She said eventually, "That you can come up with something so beautiful in such an ugly place. That even in the darkest times when your life looks set to be destroyed, you can still come up with words that reach into the soul and leave one in tears."

"That was almost poetic!" Peter said with a broad smile, "You ought to consider doing some writing of your own."

"Nah! There's no way I could ever come up with the things you do." Lindi replied with a smile, "I'll just stick to being the clever one - you can stick to being the creative one!"

Saturday, June 12th 2010 - 3:35pm

Lindi had been unsure as to what to wear, but after raiding her drawers she had found a forgotten garment that would be just perfect for the occasion. She had, after some persuasion from Clive, agreed to pay a visit to his photography studio above his shop in the small country town of Swanford, a few miles north of Westborough-on-sea. Clive had talked her into taking part in a modelling session - 'nothing too risqué', he had assured her.

She felt somewhat flattered that he thought her attractive enough to model for him but at the back of her mind she couldn't help but think that there might be a sexual ulterior motive to his invitation. There was nothing wrong with that, Lindi mused as she laid out her clothes on her bed, after all, their relationship had taken a very intimate turn lately. In fact, Lindi was enjoying her newly resumed sex life enormously - a session with a Rabbit vibrator and a video of a young Greek man was all very well, but nothing came anywhere close to the feeling of having sex with a real life man.

With the thought that a sexual encounter would very likely be on the cards that afternoon, Lindi had decided to wear what she thought was her very sexiest underwear. She had bought them from a small lingerie boutique in London the previous summer whilst on a hen night with one of her friends from work. They were expensive - eye-wateringly so in fact - but all of her fellow revellers had persuaded her to purchase them with hysterically giggling enthusiasm about how devastatingly sexy she would look in them.

"Wear these..." Jen, the best friend of the bride had said,"...and I guarantee that they'll drive any man crazy! He'll be so besotted with you in these he'll agree to anything you want from him - and I mean, anything! He'll be so hard for you his pants will split part from the strain of containing the erection you'll give him!!"

"Ba-doinnngg!!" Another of her friends exclaimed in a cartoony manner whilst sticking her index finger out, mimicking the action of a penis standing to attention.

Much hilarity ensued as the group of women shrieked and giggled, and eventually Lindi decided to throw caution to the wind and buy them. She marvelled at how expensive such a small amount of material could be - the label in the shop had confirmed that they were her size, but they were simply so tiny that she had to check with the sales assistant in the shop to confirm that she would indeed fit into them. They weighed virtually nothing, and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

The matching bra and panty set were as black as the very blackest obsidian and were made of the very finest lace she had ever seen. The knickers were so tiny that Lindi felt that even a mouse would find them too small and the bra promised to make even a man appear to have an ample bosom!

But she had never worn them - not once. But that was about to change - Lindi would be wearing them today.

Lindi shrugged off her bathrobe to leave herself naked with a sudden rush of excitement that she always felt when she was nude. She picked up the tiny panties and stepped into them - she was surprised to discover that they fitted her like a glove as she pulled them up onto her hips. But they were indeed so skimpy that she felt as though she might as well still be naked, for all the amount of her that they covered. She took a step back to appraise them in her full-length mirror - the front of them was almost see-through, the delicate pattern of the small patch of lace only just obscured the cleft between her legs. The back part of them consisted of little more than a narrow strap of the same black lace that parted her buttocks and was only just visible as the material disappeared between her cheeks. To her delight she had to agree with the girls - she looked, and felt, amazing in them. Clive would be utterly helpless when he saw her in them!

The same went for the bra. As she tried it on she marvelled at how comfortable it felt and how well it accentuated her breasts. She had never been a girl with much to be ashamed of in the chest department, but this particular bra seemed to make her already well proportioned mammaries seem even more visually appealing than normal. They didn't make her chest appear any bigger, not that she was that top-heavy in the first place, but it just seemed to hold everything in just such a way as to give the appearance of nothing less than totally symmetrical mammary perfection.

She felt fantastic!! More feminine and bizarrely, more empowered than she had ever felt before.

The rest of her choice of clothes was deliberately rather more conservative in comparison - a simple pair of blue denims from a well-known High Street retailer, a plain white t-shirt and a light pink blouse that she wore loose and open. At her feet she wore a rather plain pair of black flat shoes and fairly ordinary socks. She accessorised everything with very simple gold stud earrings and an almost gossamer-thin necklace. A couple of squirts of perfume and she was ready to go. It was a deliberately conservative choice of attire - with the intention of providing Clive with nothing less than a contrast so extreme as to make him weak at the knees with desire for her.

Saturday, June 12th 2010 - 4:15pm

Lindi had followed Clive's directions and easily managed to locate the photographic shop above which his studio was located. It was situated halfway along a side street off the town's main market square, just opposite the entrance to the town's abbey church. Having parked her car nearby, Lindi walked up to the shop and approached a sales assistant who directed her upstairs to the top of the building.

On the third floor landing, a somewhat dark space with no natural light and only a single low-wattage light bulb for illumination, Lindi found herself stood before a green door. A sign on the door announced that it was indeed the studio and so Lindi knocked on the door as Clive had earlier instructed her. Within moments the door opened to reveal Clive, dressed in fairly casual yet still smart attire.

"Hi Lindi!" He greeted her warmly with a kiss as he ushered her inside, "So glad you could come!"

She took in the sight of the studio - it was a total contrast from the landing outside the room. It was a lofty double-height space that opened up into the rafters above and in the roof itself were several large skylights that flooded the large room with natural light. A desk and a computer sat in one corner of the room, next to which was a secure looking metal cabinet. Opposite in the other corner was an ornate looking screen which Lindi supposed must be Victorian, or at the very least early 20th century. Next to that was a rack of clothes - Lindi couldn't see exactly what there was on the rack, but what was there looked expensive. A large white backdrop dominated the far wall of the room and several more backdrops could be seen rolled up on a rack above. To either side of the backdrop were several lights and flashes with their distinctive umbrella-like reflectors. To one side of the room a large leather settee occupied another corner of the room and at its very centre was a large tripod, mounted upon which was a very professional looking camera.

"Well... what do you think?" Clive asked as he closed the door behind them.

"It's... it's very professional!" Lindi said.

"So it should be!" Clive replied with a chuckle and locking the door, "The camera alone cost over three grand." He stepped across to the cabinet next to the desk and opened its doors. "And as you can see, I have a few of them!"

Inside the cabinet, along with various lenses, filters, cleaning equipment and other photographic sundries, were three other identical cameras.

"Wow - I'm really impressed!" Lindi exclaimed.

"Can I offer you a glass of something before we get started?" Clive asked.

"Sure, what have you got?" Lindi replied.

"I have a nice bottle of Chardonnay with our names on it if you're interested." Clive said as he picked up a bottle and a pair of glasses that he clinked together with a sly wink.

"Sounds lovely!" Lindi enthused.

Clive poured them each a generous glass of the chilled golden wine.

"So... where do we begin?" Lindi asked as she sipped her wine.

"How do you mean?" Clive enquired.

"The photo shoot." Lindi said, reminding Clive of why she was really there.

"Of course." Clive said as he sipped his wine.

"What did you think I was asking about?" Lindi chuckled.

"I dunno." Clive said wistfully. "Anyway, erm... yes... photo shoot."

He set his glass down on the desk and walked over to the rack of clothes.

"Well now... let me see..." Clive said as he perused the clothes on the rack, he eventually selected a rather glamorous looking blue satin evening dress. "How about this for starters?"

Linda set down her glass and stepped over to join him, appraising the garment he had selected. She decided he obviously had good taste - the dress looked beautiful.

"That looks gorgeous!" Lindi gasped as she took the dress from her boyfriend, "But where does a man like you get dresses like this?"

"I have my sources!" Clive said with a grin, "My cousin, Marina Deloitte is a designer."

"Marina Deloitte??" Lindi gasped, "She's your cousin?"

Marina Deloitte was well known amongst followers of fashion as a rising star. Having graduated from a prestigious design school, Marina Deloitte - or Mary Denton, to use her real name - gained employment with a well-known fashion house in Paris. Whilst there, she had developed her style for classically elegant formalwear with a uniquely contemporary twist. Having served her apprenticeship in Paris, she moved back to her native London where she set up her own small boutique in the Notting Hill area. Over the course of the next few years she became quite the darling of the London fashion scene and she had graduated from her little Notting Hill shop into much larger premises in Covent Garden and her most recent collection had wowed the crowds at London fashion week.

"For my sins, yes." Clive replied, "Believe it or not but she was quite the tomboy in her youth. Hard to imagine that now eh!"

"Are all these hers?" Lindi asked, casting a glance over the rest of the dresses on the rack.

"Pretty much, yes." Clive confirmed, "They aren't from her latest collection or anything. In fact they're from two years ago, but she lets me have them for doing stuff like this."

"Wow!" Lindi enthused, "I'm genuinely star struck!! My boyfriend is Marina Deloitte's cousin!"

"Wanna try it on?" Clive asked.

"Is the Pope a catholic?? Of course I want to try it on!"

Clive smiled warmly.

"Great! Just slip off your things behind the screen there and come out whenever you're ready." Clive said. He set about making adjustments to the camera and the lighting, "Oh, and there's a few pairs of nice shoes here for you as well, they should go reasonably well with the outfits I've chosen".

Lindi stepped behind the screen in the corner of the studio - there was a chair for her to put her clothes on and, apart from a couple of full-length mirrors fixed to the walls, there was nothing else. But of course, Lindi thought to herself, what else does there really need to be. She started to undress, beginning with pulling off her jeans. She was a little disappointed that she had to undress behind this screen - she really didn't mind Clive seeing her undressing. But she thought that Clive was trying to be as professional as possible and spare her any embarrassment. She decided she might as well have a little fun and see if she could get him to 'accidentally' see her in her expensive lingerie. Hopefully it would lead to more fun later on.

She slipped into the expensive dress - it almost, but not quite, fitted her perfectly. She felt more glamorous than she had ever felt in her life, although the shoes were a little high for her liking - she didn't object to wearing high heels but she was always guided by comfort over style when it came to choosing her own footwear.

"You ready Lindi?" Clive called from behind the camera.

"Just a second!" Lindi replied - all she needed to do was to touch up her makeup and adjust her hair a little. Once she was satisfied with her appearance she took a deep breath and composed herself before stepping out from behind the screen.

"Wow!!" Clive exclaimed as he saw her in the dress for the first time, "All I can say is wow! You look amazing Lin!"

"Thank you - I feel amazing too!" Lindi replied, "So then, where do you want me?"

"Just here will be absolutely fine." Clive said, pointing to a spot on the floor.

She stood on the spot Clive had indicated and pretty soon he was snapping away. To begin with, Lindi felt very self-conscious about posing but pretty soon she found herself relaxing into it and she gained in confidence as Clive put her into pose after pose. After about twenty minutes, Clive announced that it was time to try another outfit. This time he selected a vivid red and black number - it too fitted her almost perfectly and together they spent a further twenty minutes posing and snapping away. Lindi felt fantastic - she was living out something she had dreamed of doing ever since she was a little girl - being the star in a glamorous photo shoot.

1...34567...9