Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversation seemed to get easier the more we drank. We found out that the girl, Céline, was Yves' sister who'd come to visit with her two boyfriends and who spent most of her time getting fucked. She explained in broken English and sign language that she always had bigger orgasms with two cocks than with one so she always made sure she had two boyfriends. I must say both the guys looked quite happy about it.

Dan asked Céline if she ever had more than two cocks to make her orgasms even bigger still. She nodded enthusiastically. Apparently it was the more the merrier so far as she was concerned, but her brother only had room for two guys on his barge. From the look on Dan's face, I got the feeling he intended to make sure she got more than just her usual two cocks tonight.

On the bar, a mature blonde and a young brunette were stripping each other as they danced. "Hey, I feel like dancing again," I said. "Let's find a club where we can let our hair down."

The girls all agreed that was a great idea, and the guys had too much to lose to say no. So, hitching my dress up another couple of inches for good measure, I took Dan on one arm and Yves on the other and led our gang to a gangbang club -- the one where I'd worn my schoolgirl outfit and Dan had done his spanking the Monday before. (We wrote about that in chapter 7.)

The couples got in free but since we had two men too many we had to pay for them -- but it was worth it. The place was quite crowded and the dance floor looked like a multiple orgy was taking place. The women were either barely dressed -- like me and my friends -- or were completely naked, and the men were either helping them out of the rest of their clothes or getting blowjobs. At least, that was the first impression I got.

The music was loud and the overweight guy behind the bar was singing along to it loudly too. I couldn't tell what the words were but he had a surprisingly good voice.

I watched two older couples in black PVC outfits. One woman had on a PVC basque and red fishnet stockings while the other wore a PVC bra and studded choker. Both were bottomless and were bent over side-by-side facing opposite directions -- each with one guy's cock in her mouth and the other guy stroking her pussy. Before long they went off to a large water bed in a curtained alcove to fuck and suck to their hearts' content. They emerged 20 minutes later, all four dripping with sweat and the two ladies dripping with cum from their tits as well. Then they wiped themselves off, dressed themselves up, and went back on the dance floor to start all over again.

A woman with long blonde hair and a short green dress with a neckline that plunged below her navel strolled into the back room hand-in-hand with her partner. A group of people followed -- including Dan, Yves and me. As the woman in green put her arms round her partner's neck to kiss him, the hem of her dress rose up and exposed her bum cheeks. The dress opened at the front as her partner put his hands inside and stroked her boobs.

The couple kissed gently, even quite romantically. He pulled her dress off her shoulders to expose her breasts and then he pulled it up around her waist. They still stood their kissing gently as two guys moved closer and stroked her bum. She had no underwear on, of course, so it wasn't long before the hands of two strangers were exploring between her legs. She didn't turn round but carried on kissing her partner until a stranger's cock was rubbing between her legs too.

Then the kissing stopped and, without giving the strangers a second glance, the blonde woman and her partner pushed through the crowd of onlookers to a nearby waterbed. She unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down as he lay back on the bed. She pulled off his shoes and jeans (like her, he wore no underwear) and scrambled onto the bed next to him. Kneeling, she leaned over his erect penis and took it into her mouth.

At a sign from her partner, the two strangers stripped off too and began to give her bum and pussy some more attention. After licking her pussy, one of them rolled on a condom, eased his cock into her pussy and then rammed it home. She gasped a little and paused from her blowjob as the felt herself being filled by the cock of a guy she hadn't even seen. Then she resumed sucking her partner as the first stranger fucked her hard and deep and the second stranger stretched his arms beneath her to caress her boobs.

By this time, of course, I was getting groped all over by Dan and Yves -- and by a few other stray hands as well from what I could tell. I kissed Dan and Yves in turn and, in the crush of people between the waterbeds in the back room, I ended up sandwiched between my two male escorts as a grey-haired guy in the crowd paused to fondle my boobs. He was quite nice and on another occasion I might have invited him to join us, but this night I already had my hands full.

"No thanks," I said to him. "I'm already occupied." I had one hand on Dan's crotch in front of me and the other on Yves' crotch behind me.

The grey-haired guy wandered over to the waterbed to watch the blonde who was busy with her partner and her two new admirers. As he watched, believe it or not, I saw a woman about my age with long fair hair walk over to the bed, pull off her glimmering blue microdress, cast aside her see-through thong, and then lie in front of the grey-haired guy with her legs wide open. She smiled at him invitingly as she pulled her pussy lips apart. He wasted no time in burying his face between her legs and, with his mouth clamped to her pussy, licked her hard and fast for several minutes before pausing for a few seconds to pull off his shirt. Then he resumed the close-up oral massage in earnest.

A guy who seemed to be the woman's partner alternated between putting his cock into her mouth and (when he got a chance) into the mouth of the blonde at the other end of the bed. When the woman with the legs wide open reached orgasm, her hips jerked up and down the grey-haired guy's face as he tried to keep pace with her dripping pussy. After that she thanked him by giving him a blowjob and wanking his cum onto her boobs, and then settled down to a foursome with her partner and a German couple who'd been watching her antics.

While this was going on, a woman in a short black lycra dress came into the back room from the dance floor with her pony-tailed boyfriend and three other guys and another woman in tow. She was soon on her knees with her boyfriend's cock in her mouth, three other cocks waving about near her face, and with the other woman crouched behind her with her fingers under her bum.

Needless to say, lots of people -- including me and Dan and Yves -- crowded in close to watch the action. The group soon moved to a vacant waterbed where the pony-tailed guy pulled off his girlfriend's lycra dress and pushed her onto her back. She wouldn't let anyone fuck her but she willingly let herself be felt up by the three strangers and the other woman. She ended up giving handjobs to two of the guys and sucking the third into her mouth. Then we watched as she let her boyfriend jack off onto her face as the other woman licked her out. Funny how some people spend their Saturday evenings, isn't it

By this time, of course, my pussy was getting a liberal fingering from my two guys and I could feel my juices dribbling down the inside of my leg. I decided I'd like to show my affection for Dan and my lust for Yves by giving them a double blowjob. But as soon as I crouched down and got their flies unzipped, I was surrounded by a whole host of guys with their cocks at the ready. A bukkake was in the making -- with me at the centre of it -- and while I was hoping to have a few bukkakes before my holiday ended, that wasn't quite what I had planned this evening.

Fortunately Linda saved me. She pushed through the crowd in her red rubber microskirt and with her white frilly blouse hanging undone. "Hey Linda, you're monopolizing all the cock in the place," she said. "Save the bukkake for later. Come and dance. Julia and I want a piece of Dan and Yves too," she added.

I got to my feet, pushing aside several persistent erections. "Thanks for saving me," I said. "I don't know what came over me."

Swinging is all about sharing partners, but that can be a drawback when you want to keep them to yourself, I thought to myself.

I made it back to dance floor with Linda's arm round me and with Dan and Yves close behind. The gaps in Julia's transparent body stocking were being explored by Celine's two boyfriends while Céline, who by now had stepped out of her shorts, was putting on a suggestive dance show for Jim, Keith and a bunch of other guys.

"It looks like she's learned your trick," Dan commented as Céline pushed a finger into her pussy and then offered it to one of the guys to suck. (I did that to Dan in chapter 11.)

Dan led me onto the dance floor while Linda led Yves off to the bar where she sat him on a bar stool and proceeded to rub her boobs against him.

I enjoyed dancing with Dan. He's not an especially good dancer but he moved to the rhythm of the music as I danced for him in the way he likes best -- showing as much bare flesh as possible. As I rubbed my pussy and tweaked my nipples for him, I could see his cock was straining against the crotch of his lightweight jeans. I reached out and stroked it and Dan started grinning -- but not at me. He seemed to be smiling at someone behind me. At that moment I felt the unmistakably erotic sensation of a pair of naked boobs pushing against my back as two hands with bright red fingernails crept under my arms and cupped my boobs.

I'd learned by now from watching other women that, when someone touches you sexually in a gangbang club like this one, the real turn-on is just to let it happen without even bothering to look who's doing it. Several times in the clubs of Cap d'Agde I'd seen women bent over giving blowjobs who got cocks put up their pussies, yet they didn't even look round to see who the owners were. So I looked Dan straight in the eyes, pressed my hand firmly against his crotch, and let the unknown female hands massage my boobs. Even when a male hand reached round to stroke my pussy I just ignored it and focused only on Dan.

I'd stopped dancing by now and I moved closer to Dan and put my arms around his neck. As I offered my mouth for him to kiss, I determined not to stop the hands from exploring my body. An unknown finger pushed inside my pussy and then, as someone pushed my bum cheeks gently apart, I felt a tongue lick up and down the cleft of my bum. What an amazing feeling that was! The finger came out of my pussy and pressed against my anus as saliva from the tongue ran down my bum.

"Simone?" I asked, remembering the tongue that had licked my pussy earlier in the week.

"Allo Mandy," was the response of the Frenchwoman who I'd joined in a little lesbian show in the early hours of Tuesday morning (you can read about that in chapter 8 of this series). And then the tongue lapped at my bum crack and anus again.

"Wow, that's great Simone," I gasped and, still not turning round, I bent forward, steadying myself with my hands on Dan's hips. I shifted my feet apart to give Simone's tongue better access to my bum and pussy, and Dan quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down so my tongue had better access to his cock.

Simone was somehow crouching between my legs giving my pussy and anus the full attention of her tongue and fingers. She really is an expert at pussy-licking. And I was trying to show Dan what a great expert I am at cock-sucking -- taking as much of it into my mouth as possible, then licking round the end of it, and running my open mouth up and down the side.

However, it got a bit difficult to do it so expertly when another cock arrived beside Dan's. I heard the two guys greeting each other and gathered that this was Simone's partner. I didn't look up but gave the new arrival a welcoming suck and lick as well.

Bent forward with my legs apart, I was now balancing myself by clutching two erect cocks. Apart from the fact that the guys expected me to suck them, it was in my interest to keep them as hard as possible so I had something to hold on to. It would have been undignified to fall over in the middle of a swingers' club dance floor, so for the sake of my dignity I sucked both cocks as best I could -- though it wasn't easy when Simone's expert tongue made my entire body shudder with my first orgasm of the evening.

I shrieked involuntarily when the full force of the orgasm hit me. "Oh, that was fantastic," I gasped.

Simone was soon at my side. She helped me stand upright and, before I knew it, I was tasting my own cum juices as she kissed me full on the mouth. We kissed for quite a long time and only stopped when our two guys put some cock in our pussies. Since I saw Dan standing behind Simone looking pleased with himself, I assumed that the cock in me belonged to Simone's partner.

So that our guys could have better access to us, Simone and I both leaned forward against each other. "Nice to see you again," I said as I placed my mouth on hers. Then we started kissing again and sucking each other's tongue and nipples. As my tongue circled the aureole of her left nipple she said something about having missed me.

"I missed you too," I said. "We'd better make sure we don't lose contact."

I could feel the juices running down my leg again as Simone's partner thrust hard into me. And Simone clutched at me to keep her balance as Dan banged her for all he was worth. I could see from the expression on Simone's face that she was fast heading for a climax. Her face came close to mine. "Spank," she said.

"Spank her, Dan," I called to my husband over the din of the music. "She wants you to spank her like you did last Monday."

Dan looked at me with an expression of surprise, but then he shrugged his shoulders, withdrew his penis from her juicy chasm and slapped her bum hard with the flat of his hand. She stumbled against me but kept her balance. "Encore," she said, "continuez".

"The lady wants more," I shouted to Dan. "She says you're to carry on."

"Her wish is my command," he said and then set about slapping her five or six times really hard. Other people started to pay attention, and one woman even paused from a blowjob to watch Dan and Simone. Dan pushed his cock into Simone for a few more thrusts, then once again he withdrew and slapped her bum as hard as he could maybe 10 or more times.

Simone screamed and moaned, and then moaned again as Dan's cock went into her once more. She came almost immediately, her body shaking so much that I had difficulty holding her. Her partner even abandoned my pussy to help me stop her from falling. And after that we helped her, dizzy with delight, to find her way through the crowd to the bar. We sat her on a bar stool and gave her a large glass of iced mineral water that she almost downed in one. I say almost because she saved about a quarter of the glassful and, opening her legs wide, poured it on her pussy. She said something in French which I gathered meant that her pussy was so hot that she needed to cool it down. From the spanking that Dan gave her I reckon her bum must have been hot too.

As I looked around for our friends, I saw two older women arrive devoid of male company. However, as they walked onto the dance floor dressed in basques (one black and one red) and black stockings, they soon attracted an eager group of younger guys. How modest, I thought to myself as I noticed that both women wore thongs over their shaven pussies. But not for long. They soon helped each other out of them on the dance floor and were soon getting felt up, and later fucked, by four or five men. The thought of a couple of women in their fifties going out for the evening in their underwear to sample whatever cock's on offer intrigued me. But why not? When I saw them later on with a plentiful supply of male members both they -- and the guys -- were having a great time.

As Dan and I tried to make conversation with Simone and her partner Marc, Linda came over to us with Yves in tow. Her red rubber skirt was round her waist and her white frilly blouse was hanging open. The smile on her face and the moisture glistening on her pussy showed that she'd been enjoying herself.

"Hey, Mandy. This guy you found sure can lick. He just brought me off with his tongue. I told him he should do it to you," Linda said.

"Well, that's nice of you to try him out for me," I answered.

Then, smiling at Yves' dark features, I told him "I hope you're as good as my friend says you are."

"Where's Jim?" I asked Linda.

"He's with Keith and some other guys. They took Céline into the back room. I think she's going to get gangbanged," she said.

"Mmm, she'll like that," I commented.

"Yes she will," added Dan. "Mind if I join them?"

"Not at all," I told him. "Enjoy yourself darling."

Dan set off in search of action, so I introduced Linda to Simone and her partner Marc. They remembered seeing each other during Dan's spanking session the previous Monday night.

"Have you seen Julia?" I asked Linda.

"I think she's heading for a gangbang or a bukkake too," Linda said. "The last I saw of her she was on her knees sucking Céline's two boyfriends with a crowd of other guys looking like they were going to join in."

I tried to explain to Simone in French that we had two other female friends -- Céline and Julia -- with us and that they were each taking on a bunch of guys.

"Mais oui. C'est normale," Simone said. "Je crois que la plupart des dames dans ce club aiment la pluralité."

I understood the bit about yes it's normal, but I had to ask her what she meant about most women in the club liking plurality. She explained that plurality is the word that French swingers use to describe having a lot of partners at once. I told her that since I'd been in France I'd started liking plurality too.

Simone laughed. "Let's go and find your other friends," she said.

So we threaded our way through the people on the dance floor (I won't call them dancers because although most people start by dancing they soon progress to sexual groping, sucking, and even fucking like Simone and I had done). Linda straightened her red rubber microskirt as she walked, and Simone pulled her shiny blue tube dress up over her boobs and down over most of her bum. I must admit, however, that the dress wasn't long enough to cover them both very effectively.

"I love your dress," I said to her.

"Merci," she said. She explained in limited English that Marc had bought it for her for Valentine's Day. And she further explained that she got a real kick out of wearing clothes that didn't cover much.

"So do I," I told her. "Dan always fantasized about seeing me wearing erotic clothes in public, but I never actually wore them in public till we came here where nearly all the women do it. It really turns me on to show myself to everyone."

By the time we'd reached the back room with its assortment of waterbeds, we'd passed three women giving blowjobs, two couples fucking, and two women kissing and feeling each other up while two guys took them from behind.

You know, the swingers clubs in Cap d'Agde are quite amazing. Everyone goes there for the same thing, and getting it from a stranger is part of the thrill. And in a gangbang club like this one, it would be unusual for a woman not to have multiple partners at the same time.

Anyway, in the waterbed room, the bed just inside the entrance was occupied by the two mature ladies -- one in a black basque and one in a red one -- with their entourage of young guys. The women were side-by-side on their backs laughing and giggling like teenagers while a bunch of guys half their age used them as sex objects. The woman in black was having her pussy eaten out by a pale blonde-haired guy, while the other was being shafted forcefully by a deeply tanned hunk with dark hair and stubble and a smooth muscular chest that his lady in red kept running her hands over. Another guy knelt on the bed caressing their boobs and licking their nipples, while two more youthful males filled their mouths with cock when they weren't laughing.