Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further on we found the bed where Céline was accommodating Jim, Keith, Dan and two others while an audience of half-dressed couples looked on. Even after a week of free-for-all sex and debauchery, I was astonished at Céline's appetite for cock. She was on all fours and my loving husband was fucking her from behind as she gobbled greedily at first one then another of the other cocks on offer.

As we watched, the scene changed. The guys nodded to each other, Dan withdrew, Jim lay on his back and invited Céline to straddle his cock. She positioned her pussy on his rigid tool then leaned forward, dangling her boobs over Jim's face. As she did so, Dan reached for a tube of some kind of lube, squeezed some onto her anus and then proceeded unceremoniously to push two fingers inside. When he was satisfied that an anal fuck was plain sailing, he directed his condom-coated cock at her anus and eased it inside.

Linda and I moved closer to get a better look at our partners giving Céline a dose of double penetration. "You look as though you're enjoying yourselves," I said.

"Just trying to cater to the lady's needs," was Dan's reply. "Has that guy licked you out yet?" he asked, nodding towards Yves who stood behind me.

"Not yet," I said. "I wanted to check out whether you were getting bored without me."

"The only one getting bored is Céline," he was quick to reply.

"And we're all going to give her a good boring," added Keith as Céline wanked his cock with her right hand and someone else's with her left. She smiled at us with that look of painful bliss that only double penetration can give you, and then uttered a series of loud yelps as her double boring brought her to a violent orgasm.

When her body had stopped shaking, the guys shifted positions again. This time one of the guys I didn't know lay underneath her to fuck her pussy while Keith replaced Dan in her bum. Peeling off his condom, Dan move round to the front and offered her his cock to suck, which she did willingly, wanking the other two cocks at the same time.

I looked at Yves and got the distinct impression that he wasn't interested in watching his sister get gangbanged. I guess that's only natural. He had his arms round both Linda and me, and was stroking our boobs. Simone and Marc were obviously getting horny again too, so we moved on -- only to come across a solid crowd of people all straining to look at something that was going on in the middle of them.

"I wonder if this is our wayward friend Julia," Linda said.

I couldn't see very well since people were packed so closely together, but by crouching down and looking between legs I could make out the distinctive pattern of a cheap animal-print body-stocking. "It's her all right," I said. "It looks like she's on her knees."

"I guess we don't have to guess what she's doing," Linda said.

"No," I answered, "though I can't make out how many she's doing it with. A lot, by the look of it."

"C'est Julia?" Yves asked.

"Oui, c'est Julia," I said.

"It's Julia alright," added Linda. "And I think I go and join her."

"There must be more than a dozen guys," I said. "You'll get completely plastered."

"Well I'm on holiday. I might as well let my hair down," she said. After all, my husband's helping yours to gangbang some French broad, you're obviously going to get laid by her brother, and I'm certainly not going home yet. I might as well give Julia a helping hand."

And with that Linda pushed into the crowd shouting "Make way guys". She seemed to lose her blouse as she got nearer to the epicenter of the bukkake, and then sank to her knees facing Julia. And that was the last I saw of her for a while.

As we'd stood there, Yves' hands had been exploring my body and I hadn't stopped him. I think one or two other hands had felt me up too but since the entire experience was making me feel hornier by the minute I didn't object.

By now my net dress was up above my boobs but that hardly mattered in a place like this.

"I want you to lick me like you licked Linda," I said to Yves, leading him to a vacant corner of a waterbed. Two couples were already fucking on it, and there were others standing around watching, but I found enough room to lie back and spread my legs for Yves. I'm not sure he'd understood what I said, but when I opened my legs wide in front of him her certainly got the message. And was he good? He was fantastic.

Yves stripped off his shirt then put his mouth to my pussy and started licking me gently. He sucked on my labia, flicked my clit with his tongue, then pushed my pussy lips apart and pressed his mouth firmly against my pussy while his tongue moved up and down and sideways. That went on a for a minute or two and I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter and juicier and juicier when all of a sudden he moved off me to take off his jeans and thong. I reached out towards him to draw his face to my pussy again but he brushed my arms aside, then lifted my legs in the air and pushed them back so that my head and shoulders were on the bed but my body was vertical and my legs were parallel to the bed with my feet behind my head.

Now my bum and pussy were totally at Yves' mercy, and he licked them -- both of them -- mercilessly. He was completely in control of my entire body and he had total access to my vagina and anus. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but I couldn't do anything about it and in fact it made me feel wonderfully slutty to be held down and used like that in front of other people.

"Yes," I said, "that's great," as his tongue started squirming around inside my pussy again and then a finger or two went inside as well. His tongue concentrated on my clit and the front of my pussy while two fingers of one hand and two of the other pushed into me alternately as well. With the position he was in, this wasn't the easiest thing to do, so he moved off me for a while to concentrate on the double-handed finger-fucking -- first the two fingers of the left hand and then two fingers of the right. Then the alternate pumping slowed and all four fingers started working in unison, fucking me like a four-pronged cock -- then five prongs, then six.

Just as I was about to explode from the forced six-finger fuck, Yves pulled his fingers out and put his mouth to my gaping pussy once more. I was juicing at maximum output and I could feel the liquid running past my anus and up the crack of my bum. Yves simply increased the flow not only by tonguing my pussy but also by licking my pink anus, making sure that it got wet and sloppy too. In fact, it got so sloppy that I hardly noticed when he slipped a finger into my bum. I realized it was there only when he pushed another in to join it and I felt them moving inside.

When Yves put a handful of fingers into my pussy too, and he started pumping both hands in turn -- into my bum and out of my pussy, then into my pussy and out of my bum -- I started to shake all over. And then he changed position again. He removed his fingers from me completely (he must have had a view of two holes gaping widely), and brought my legs forward over his shoulders as he knelt on the bed in front of me.

With my shoulders on the bed, and with my knees over his shoulders I was glad of the extra support for my body when he grasped me round the waist and pulled my pussy to his face. I watched as he spat directly into my pussy hole. If anyone had told me about such a thing before I came on this holiday I'm sure I would have thought it disgusting, but somehow in the middle of a swingers club with my husband gangbanging a French chick and my friends getting bukkake from total strangers, having some guy spit in my pussy didn't offend me at all. It just seemed like another new sexual experience -- and new sexual experiences were what Dan and I had come here for.

Yves sucked really hard on my labia, then somehow worked them in and out of his mouth as if he was giving them a blowjob. It was just an amazing feeling. And it got even more amazing as he licked long and hard along the length of my pussy and back again time and time again. Some guy knelt on the bed at the side of me and offered me his cock to suck, but I waved him away. I didn't want distracting from what Yves was doing to me.

And then of course I came, my entire body shuddering as the waves of orgasm swept through me. After that I just hung there -- hot, wet and limp -- from Yves' shoulders till he lay me down on my back on the bed again. I lay there waiting for him to lie down beside me and kiss me. Actually, I rather wanted him to kiss me. But he didn't. It was Simone and Marc, who'd been watching us, who lay down on either side of me while Yves wandered off to where we'd left Julia and Linda. He said something to me but I didn't understand him so Simone explained to me that he'd said it was Julia's turn.

I lay there relaxed and sleepy as Simone and Marc started to kiss my neck and gently stroke my breasts. It was quite relaxing as their lips and tongues and hands caressed my naked skin. As they worked their way down my body it felt like a delicate massage, but it wasn't an especially sexual experience. There was none of the directness and urgency that you usually get with sex in a gangbang club. However, as soon as Marc touched my pussy with his tongue I felt my juices gush involuntarily into his mouth.

Marc licked and kissed his way up from my steaming pussy to my right breast, gently stroking my shaven public mound as he did so. Simone caressed the nipple of my left breast with her tongue, and with forefinger of her right hand she lightly stroked my lips -- until I opened them and sucked her finger into my mouth.

It was all very calm and relaxing. My eyes were closed as my body absorbed the gentle physical sensations that Simone and Marc were giving me. Simone now moved to my other nipple as Marc's tongue slowly retraced its sticky path past my navel and down to my clit. His tongue passed over my clit several times back and forth before continuing its way down the gaping slit between my labia. The touch of his tongue was so slight compared to Yves' hard-core licking, yet I could feel myself leaking profusely. The caressing went on for several minutes and I almost felt as if I was floating.

As Marc's tongue caressed the inner pinkness of my pussy, his hand lightly massaged my pubic bone. I gasped involuntarily, then gasped again and again as my body quivered with pleasure. It was a beautiful orgasm -- so gentle, peaceful, so dreamlike. And then as the orgasm slowly faded I woke up from my dream. It took me a moment or two to realize where I was. Simone and Marc were both smiling, then they laughed and I laughed took. "Oh merci," I said. "Merci beaucoup. That was a beautiful experience."

I leaned up to kiss Simone on the lips. I held her close to me for a while, our breasts touching, our erect nipples sending sensations of excitement to each other's bodies. Then I kissed Marc. "Thank you," I said.

"It was my pleasure," he replied in rather good English. "Orgasms are not just about gangbangs and bukkake. Even the slightest touch in the right place at the right time can fulfill your body's desires."

"Yes," I said. "Even the slightest touch ..."

"Come off it, Mandy," Julia's voice interrupted me. "Gangbangs and bukkake are good at fulfilling your desires too."

"Not to mention spanking and exhibitionism and having sex with strangers," added Linda.

What a sight! The two of them looked a total mess -- plastered with cum from forehead to tit, just like I told Linda she would be.

"Did Yves find you?" I asked Julia.

"He sure did. This is his here," she answered, pointing to several generous streaks of cum dripping down her left cheek and onto her shoulder. "Seen any paper towels?"

"There are some in a dispenser on the wall over there," I said, pointing to the far side of the next waterbed where two women and three guys were busy with oral foreplay.

"Wait, don't clean up just yet," someone called in English. It was Keith, naked but clutching his t-shirt and jeans. He tugged a small camera out of the pocket. "I want to take your photo," he said to the two bukkake maidens.

"You're not allowed to take photos in here," I said. "There's a strict code of privacy and they'll call security if they see you."

"Well come outside you two," he said, handing his clothes to Jim to take care of. And so it was that Julia and Linda exited the gangbang club to have their photos taken outside the door before gravity had caused too much cum to drip from their spunk-covered faces. Suffice it to say, Keith got several extra-horny images to put on the Internet, Linda and Julia got a very graphic souvenir of their night out, and the patrons of the club didn't have their privacy invaded.

My two friends came back inside to clean up, Dan joined me and I cleaned up his cock with a paper towel, and we all got together with our partners again.

"What happened to Yves and Céline and the two guys," I asked as we quenched our thirst with a beer at the bar.

"I don't know," Julia said. "After he jacked off on me I lost track of him. Céline's two boyfriends went earlier."

"Céline went very quickly too," Dan said. "After we'd each done every hole we gave her a great facial and then she went off to the loo and I haven't seen her since."

"Maybe they went back to their barge to catch the tide," Julia suggested.

"I don't think canals have tides, Julia," Keith suggested.

"Well, maybe it turns into a pumpkin if they're not back by midnight," Julia added.

"It's way after midnight," Linda said.

"And they didn't even leave behind a glass slipper," I joked.

"Mais, il a laissé ça," Simone said.

"What?" I asked. "What did he leave?"

"That," she said, pointing to a small card on the corner of the bed near my foot. She explained that he came back to collect his clothes while I was having dreamlike sex with my eyes closed, and he'd left the card.

I looked at the small card. On it was printed Yves' name -- and family name which I can't tell you in this story -- as well as an address and phone number. And yes, we did get in touch with him, and that led to a whole new adventure which I'll try and remember to tell you about sometime.

Our evening ended when we all went back to the apartment of Simone and Marc for a late-night drink. Keith took some photos of us women posing together, but we were too tired to put on another orgy for him to take pictures of. In any case, it's not always easy for a woman to look her best when she's sweaty and cum-stained.

We all agreed that if he and Julia would host a party at their place another evening, we'd let him take photos to his heart's content.