Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, weren't you able to bring any clothes either?" I asked Sylvie.

"I brought a cotton miniskirt and a sleeveless top. I guess you saw me in them when I was in Agde with Laurent. And when I go out at night I borrow Sophie's working clothes," Sylvie answered.

"What, the erotic ones? So you spend all your evenings here in the resort?" I said.

"Yes the erotic outfits," Sylvie replied. "But I don't usually stay around here. As you may have noticed, there are not many 19-year-olds in the night clubs here. Some of the clients are a bit old for me -- present company excepted, of course. No, Laurent picks me up in the evening and we go to various discos in the area."

"She's much more daring than me," Sophie added. "I spent all yesterday evening wearing nothing but a bra, high-heeled boots and a studded leather belt. My pussy was bare, but in the clubs here that's not out of the ordinary really. Sylvie puts the erotic stuff on to go to normal discos."

"Well I've nothing else to wear," Sophie said. "And some of the other girls have that kind of stuff too. The guys don't complain."

"Beautiful girls should not hide themselves under clothes," Laurent commented. "I remember how beautifully you were dressed on the night that we met."

"You know what she was wearing the night she met Laurent?" Sophie butted in. "My little sister went to a regular discotheque wearing one of my tiny g-strings and a push-up bra that I wear to turn guys on because it shows the tops of my nipples, plus a silver skirt that showed most of her bum. The g-string only just covers your pussy lips and the skirt was so short that she showed bare flesh between the hem of the skirt and the front of the string. No wonder Laurent thought she looked great."

"My big sister is very conservative," Sylvie said. "Oh, and by the way, that bra shows a lot more than just the tops of your nipples when you dance in it."

"It's just a big sister's love for a younger sister," Mandy put in. "I have a younger sister too."

Mandy and Sophie were lying side by side and I noticed they started kissing each other gently. Mandy's hand was caressing Sophie's boobs. "They're lovely nipples," Mandy said.

I was fascinated by the idea of a small apartment containing four girls who spent most of their time naked and had only erotic clothes to go out in. "What about boyfriends?" I asked. "What do you do if you want to bring a boyfriend home?"

"We just bring him -- or them," Sophie said as Mandy's tongue flicked her right nipple. "Nothing is private in the apartment. We share beds anyway, so if someone brings home a boyfriend we usually end up sharing him too. Normally we all get back around the same time at four or five in the morning and we don't go to bed straight away so we are usually still awake when any boyfriends arrive. We either watch, or we join in. Usually we join in. If all of us happen to bring guys back we have quite a little orgy. It's fun."

Mandy was now busy licking Sophie's left nipple as Sophie cupped one of Mandy's boobs in her hand. Laurent was intently watching a woman give a blowjob to a guy just a few feet away from us.

I looked at Sylvie. She was leaning back on her elbows looking straight into my eyes. I smiled. Her face seemed very young. There was a spark of freshness and innocence in her eyes, though I realized she wasn't as fresh and innocent as she seemed. Her skin was evenly tanned and her breasts were firm with dark nipples.

"You can touch them if you want," she said, her eyes still focused on mine.

"No, no, that's OK," I mumbled.

"Why not?" Sylvie responded. "Your wife's gobbling my sister's pussy. Feel my breasts if you want."

I glanced over at Mandy and, yes, she had her head buried between Sophie's legs.

"What about Laurent?" I asked.

"Why should he mind?" came the reply. "He doesn't own me. We're friends; that's all. He won't mind what you do with me."

Sylvie's legs had been stretched straight out in front of her. Now she pulled her feet back a little so her knees raised, but then she let her legs flop apart. Her eyes still looked straight at me, and now so did her pussy.

"I was thinking of having it pierced," Sylvie said. Beside me, Sophie was making gasping noises as Mandy's tongue did its work.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"I'm thinking of having my pussy pierced," she said. "May be a nice shiny jewel just here," she added, touching the tip of her clit.

"That would look nice," I told her as Mandy and Sophie shuffled into a 69 position and tongued each other.

"You can touch my pussy too if you like," Sylvie said. "No one will mind -- especially not me."

"But you're only 19," I said.

"That's why you should touch me," she replied. "You'll enjoy it. And I'll enjoy it because you're older and you know what a woman likes. I guess you're about 15 or 20 years older than me."

I wished she hadn't added the 20 to that comment, but I stretched out my hand and let my fingers lightly brush her pussy lips. As I did so, I could feel my cock hardening.

On my left, Mandy was on her back in the sand as Sophie sat astride her so that my wife could lick her pussy. Several people seemed to be watching them. On my right, Laurent was stroking the boobs of the woman giving the blowjob. She must be 20 years older than him, I thought to myself -- about the same age that Sylvie thinks I am.

I pressed my hand more firmly against Sylvie's pussy, my cock growing more rigid by the second. She made a "mmmmm..." noise that signified her approval as I rubbed my hand up and down her moistening slit. I moved closer and reached out with my other hand to touch her boobs.

"They're beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," she said. "I knew you'd like to touch them."

I leaned over Sylvie to kiss her nipples. As I did so, two of my fingers disappeared into her pussy. Her only reaction was to spread her legs wider. My tongue traced its way from her boobs, and down past her navel to her clit which I licked as I started to finger-fuck her.

On my right, Laurent was now getting his own blowjob from the older woman who was alternating between his cock and the cock of the guy she'd started with. He didn't look as if he cared what I was doing with his girlfriend. On my left, Mandy was on her back with her legs wide open and Sophie was licking out her pussy in front of a small audience. It didn't seem that my wife minded what Sylvie and I were up to either.

I licked Sylvie's pussy several times, enjoying the taste of her juices on my tongue. Then I pushed my mouth hard against her open slit, probing deep inside with my tongue as I moved my mouth up and down. My mouth was dipping saliva at the taste of her sexual juices, and her pussy was dripping even more juices as I feasted on it. I moved my face to hers and kissed her on the mouth, making sure she could taste her pussy juice as my tongue explored hers. By now Sylvie had her hand around my cock and was working the foreskin up and down. "When did you last fuck a teenager?" she asked me.

"Can't remember," I replied. "Ten or twelve years ago, maybe."

"Well, why don't you fuck one now?" she said, pulling me by my hardened cock towards her pussy. "Let's see if we can attract a bigger audience than my big sister and your wife."

I don't remember answering her, but a moment later I had eased my cock inside the pinkness between her legs.

"Oui, baise-moi," Sylvie said much louder than necessary. "Je suis une salope. J'ai dix-neuf ans et j'aime la bite. Baise-moi." ("Yes, fuck me. I'm a slut. I'm 19 and I love cock. Fuck me.")

This made me ram my cock into her harder, which she seemed to enjoy, and it made a lot of people nearby look to see what we were doing, which she seemed to enjoy too.

"Fuck me, Dan," Sylvie shouted.

Well, I was in fact already doing precisely that. But she soon drew a crowd with her noisy announcements about what I should do with her.

Next to us Mandy and Sophie were still enjoying each other's bodies. Sophie was now lying on her back, legs wide apart and pussy raised so that Mandy, who was on all fours, could lick and explore her. Mandy glanced at me briefly when Sylvie called out for a fuck, but she was not one to be distracted from the beautiful Sophie's beautiful pussy. Sophie was massaging her own boobs and was rolling her nipples with her fingertips as a couple of Mandy's fingers joined her tongue inside the 21-year-old's cunt. Then suddenly another woman left the group of voyeurs who were watching, knelt behind Mandy, and started licking my wife's pussy and anus.

I turned back to Sylvie and pushed her legs into the air so that I had easier access to her pussy. "Fuck me hard," she said, as I pushed my cock into her pussy to the hilt.

I was ramming my rigid member repeatedly into her pinkness. "More," she said, "more, fuck me more."

Beside me on my left, I saw that Mandy and Sophie were now lying side-by side, locked in a tight embrace, kissing each other on the mouth and caressing each other's bodies as the third woman had her head between their legs, licking and finger-fucking both pussies at the same time. On my right, the mature lady was on all fours, sucking Laurent's cock as her partner banged her from behind. And there I was in the middle getting treated to teenage pussy.

I looked up to see that a crowd had gathered around the whole group of us. We were encircled by voyeurs who were taking in the view of three separate sex acts side-by-side. Several men were stroking their cocks, several women were stroking their pussies, and several couples were stroking each other.

"Hell," I thought self-consciously, "I'm in the middle of a sex show." And then I decided that the best thing to do was to ignore the audience and to focus on showing Sylvie what a mature male can do.

My cock seemed incredibly long and hard as I rammed it, jammed it and slammed it into my young partner's pussy.

"Oui, oui, oui. Fuck me as hard as you want. Fuck me as hard as you can. Show me how a man fucks," Sylvie said, looking me straight in the eyes again.

I had thought I ought to treat her more gently but that obviously wasn't what she expected of a man. So far, she had been calling the shots. Now it was my turn to take charge. I pulled out of her and took hold of her body and rolled it over.

"On your hands and knees," I said, lifting her body up and showing her what position I wanted her in. "Spread your legs wide," I told her. "Show all these people your pussy."

Sylvie moved her legs apart and stuck out her bum. I moved to one side and spread her pussy lips with my fingers so that at least some of our audience got a good view of her leaking pink hole. I pushed two fingers in and out a few times and licked them as the crowd looked on. "Now what do you want me to do with this pussy, Sylvie?" I asked her loudly.

"Fuck it, Dan. Fuck my pussy," was Sylvie's answer. "Fill me with your cock again."

I licked her pussy again, and then licked my lips for the benefit of the onlookers. Then I positioned myself behind her waiting cunt and did as she asked. I pushed my cock in till my balls rubbed on her clit and, once deep inside, I moved my rigid piece of manhood up and down and side to side to make sure that every nerve in her vagina knew it was there. At some point my left thumb disappeared into her anus but she didn't object. In fact, I had the impression that Sylvie wouldn't object to anything that I was likely to do to her. Only 19 and she was ready for absolutely everything.

On my right, the mature woman was crying out in orgasm as her partner fucked her doggy-style. As her cries subsided she rolled onto her back, clutching her pussy as if to prolong the pleasure, and invited both her partner and Laurent to put their cocks in her mouth. They did, but she didn't have to suck for long before they were both wanking a couple of inches from her face. Her hand was still pressing her pussy with a couple of fingers inside when first the young guy and then the older one dumped their spunk on her face. She sucked both of them again for a while and then used both her forefingers to push as much cum into her mouth as possible before it dripped onto the sand.

On my left, Sophie and Mandy were jerking their pussies with pleasure as they kissed each other as if they were trying to eat each others' tongues. Then they rolled on their backs side by side as the third woman inserted several fingers into each pussy and finger-fucked them some more. Mandy came first, her hand holding the hand of the third woman to make sure it didn't leave her cunt too soon. Then Sophie was overcome by orgasm too, making a high-pitched whimper as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. A dark-haired woman with a navel piercing was crouched in front of the voyeurs playing with her own pussy and came at about the same time.

And then it was the turn of Sylvie and me. I rolled her over on her back once more, put my cock where it belonged, and then staggered to my feet (I'm still not sure how I did it), pulling the lower half of her body with me. By the time I was standing, only her head and shoulders were still on the sand, her legs were wrapped round my waist, and her pussy was still impaled on my cock. (The audience gave a round of applause for that.)

And then I simply fucked her again, standing up with her body hanging like a doll before me. She made noises as if she was coming, and I fucked her harder. I was ready to come too. I pulled out of her and let my cock slide along her pretty pink cunt a few times until it shot its spunk down her stomach and onto her boobs. And with that, as I lowered her to the ground, we got another round of applause.

It took me a while to get back to reality. With cum still dripping down her body, Sylvie knelt at my feet and cleaned up my cock with her tongue.

"Hi Dan," said the woman who'd been licking and wanking Sophie and Mandy. Only then did I realize that it was Sandrine -- the Dutch woman who I'd fucked with her partner Mike the previous Tuesday and who'd given Mandy lessons in how to be a slut (that's all in chapter 9).

"Great to see you again, Sandrine," I said. "Nice of you to help Mandy and her friend do their lesbian thing."

"The pleasure's all mine," she answered. "I would have done it even if Mike hadn't told me to." I looked around and saw Mike, cock in hand, among the dispersing group of onlookers.

"I'm glad I've seen you, Mandy," Sandrine said. "We're leaving on Thursday and I'll be having my final slut night on Wednesday. Mike usually makes the last one a special one so I wondered if you'd like to come along."

"With Dan?" Mandy asked.

"Well no. Just the two of us. Each year I get my slut instructions from Mike and I have to go out alone to fulfill them and then come back and describe it all in detail for him. He likes to jack off on me as I tell him what I've done."

"What does he ask you to do?" Mandy was obviously very interested.

"Last year I had to get gangbanged by at least six guys in at least three clubs. You can bet that this year it will be wilder still," Sandrine said.

"And afterwards you'll tell him all about it and he'll jack off on you?" asked Mandy.

"That's right," Mike put in. "I'll jack off on her as she tells me all the crazy things she's done. I like to listen to all the details. Or maybe I can jack off on both of you if you're willing. Or, even better, perhaps Dan and I can arrange to meet you at, say, 4:00 in the morning and you can tell us everything and we'll both jack off on the two of you. What about it, Dan?"

"Fine," I said. "Mandy and I haven't done anything like that before so it'll be something new for us to try."

"And there's another request," Mike said to Mandy. "Dan told me that the two of you are keeping a diary of everything you do in Cap d'Agde. "So if you go out with Sandrine on her final slut evening, I'd like you to write an account of everything you both do and e-mail it to me."

"So will you join me?" Sandrine asked.

Mandy looked at me questioningly. "Should I?" she asked.

"On two conditions," I said. "First, you promise to show your account to your sister and her boyfriend so they know what you've been up to. And second, we go to visit Mike and Sandrine in Amsterdam sometime soon."

"Done," said Mandy. "I'm planning to show my sister and her boyfriend our diary because I know it will turn them on and I bet you'll persuade them to join us in a semi-incestuous foursome. And I definitely want Sandrine and Mike to show us the pleasures of Amsterdam."

"Great," said Sandrine. "I know we'll have a fantastic time on Wednesday evening being total sluts together. I can't wait to hear what Mike has planned for us."

"I'll give you the instructions on Wednesday evening," Mike said.

"By then it will be too late to back out of it," I said.

"Dan, do you want me to do this slut night with Sandrine or not?" Mandy asked me rather sternly.

"Of course I do," I said.

"Then I assure you I won't back down," she told me. "You've told me to do it so I'll do it -- whatever Mike has in store, however wild and it turns out to be. My only concern is that you'll need to find some way to entertain yourself while I'm away. I wouldn't want you to be lonely."

"Oh, he won't be. I'm going to invite him to a party." It was Sylvie's voice. She was lying on her back on her beach towel and had made no attempt to clean my cum off her stomach and boobs. In the heat of the sun it was now drying crisp and white on her youthful body.

"Some of my friends are coming here on Tuesday for the rest of the week," Sylvie explained. "There'll be 10 of us altogether -- all girls. The parents of one of them have a big apartment overlooking the sea so we'll all move in there for a few days. We're planning a party on Wednesday evening because one has her birthday that day and it will be my birthday next week."

"All girls?" Mandy asked. "I thought you didn't like girls."

"Well these are my friends from college and of course I do like sex with girls too," was Sylvie's reply. "It's just that I like to tease my big sister. Already 21 and she's never had more than four guys in a gangbang. I hope that when I'm her age I'll be getting gangbangs a lot bigger than that."

"You talk about gangbangs as if they're something quite normal," Mandy said.

"Well they are, aren't they?" Sylvie replied. "I know my mum likes them from time to time. And quite a few of my friends have had them. Last year for my birthday my friends arranged for some of the guys from school to gangbang me in the middle of the party. That was when I had six cocks. I really enjoyed it. After that we arranged birthday bangs for some of the other girls too."

"And are you having a gangbang at the party on Wednesday?" Mandy asked.

"Well, sort of, I suppose," Sylvie responded. "We'll get dressed up and go to the Montrose for a couple of hours to try out the pole dancing. Then we'll go back to the apartment and do the sort of things you've been doing with Sophie this afternoon -- with a few dildos thrown in, I expect. And then we're planning a reverse gangbang."

"What's one of those?" Mandy asked innocently.

"Instead of having a lot of guys fuck one of us, we'll all fuck just one guy. That's why I'm inviting Dan."

"Sylvie," Mandy said. "I'm sure you've chosen wisely. You know, this morning Dan told me he'd had so much sex this week that he was going to go without any sex at all today. And what happens? He meets you and you tell him how old you are and he fucks you like he hasn't had sex for months. If your friends are all like you there should be no problem keeping Dan hard all night."

"Well I'll do my best, Sylvie," I said. "Thanks for the invitation. I'll definitely be there. Did you say it's your birthday next week? You'll be 20 then?"