Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No 19," Sylvie answered.

"I thought you said you were already 19," I told her.

"Well, I'm nearly 19. To be exact, I'm still 18 this week but I'll be 19 next. Does that make you want to fuck me again if I'm a year younger?"

I looked down at my hardening cock and was about to say yes when Sophie interrupted. "It's getting late," she said. "I'd like you to help me get the bar ready at work, Sylvie, and then we can go back to the apartment to shower and change. I assume you're going out with Laurent tonight."

"Yes," Sylvie said. "Another party. Do you have a party-like outfit that I haven't worn before?"

"Don't worry, I'll buy you one," I said. "They have some nice ones at the Montrose store. I'm sure Laurent will like you in one of them."

"I'm sure you will like her in one, Dan," Mandy said. She and Sophie and Sandrine laughed.

"I think my younger sister has you hooked," Sophie told me. "You men are all the same. A young woman tells you you're a real man and you can't resist her."

"It's not just her age," I said. "I really like her as a person. When she talked dirty about being a slut who wanted to get fucked it just turned me on so much."

"I knew it would," said Sylvie. "I read a magazine article on how to turn older men on. It said to talk dirty to them. It worked, didn't it?"