All Comments on 'Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 20'

by DanandMandy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good reflection

Good reflection of the scene at Cap. Tho we don't get quite as involved in the sex as you guys, can certainly recognise the places and the activities.

We're there 20th June, counting the days now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
just a bit poor

but I guess thats ok for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great read

Great stories - keeping them coming (excuse the pun)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep these coming!

Great story! Hope we won't have to wait six months for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing series! Plz keep writing

Love the whole series! Please write more, it keeps getting better. Cant wait for chp 21 - I want to 'see' Mandy's take on piss play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Er, not Cap life. . .

We're Cap regulars and this continuing story is as good as it gets for sex tourism publicity. That almost none of it is true really doesn't matter, it's reasonably well told even if, as the narrator remarks, it's very repetitious, same-old same-old, page after page after page.

Sexual activity is, of course, nothing like as public nor as massively indulged as this story portrays: the clubs are actually tatty / tacky (bar the odd one or two) and the beach action all too often combines the furtive with the pathetic.

What's good about the Cap is the atmosphere: hugely relaxed, and thus with huge potential -- if you want to play. But if you do, finding playmates isn't anything as easy as it seems. For the vast majority of Cap goers, it's the chance to unwind and get naked (the Cap is first and foremost, a naturist destination, not a swinger's. And never the twain shall meet.)

We've been to the Cap and had play fun on two occasions out of seven visits: that about reflects the way it is.

As to the story, if the writer hadn't tried to extend his imagination to embrace half the world's population, and adopt a more realistic approach to the scene and the players, his efforts could have been shorter but much more pointed.

The narrator as hero isn't too bad at all, but Mandy is so tediously wet it doesn't really matter if she gets into watersports or not: she's incapable of an original thought, never mind an original sentence, a female unlike any other female one would meet outside a lobotomy ward.

Why do male writers' fantasies always, but always, feature such pliant, submissive and downright boring women? Are male writers so unsure of themselves in real life that in fantasy world they can only imagine female characters less interesting than the average vegetable?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lovely stuff. Nudity is the true human nature. Let us hope one day the world will discard clothes altogether to accept nudity as the actual symbol of civilisation and sex as a public activity like eating and drinking.

joemacculljoemaccullover 9 years ago
A Great Article

Dear Mandy and Dan

This is Wanda.

Joe and I have enjoyed your chapters very much. We have never been to a swinging party in France (We are jealous). We have been to affairs in Thailand, the USA and Argentina. As much as we had, We never experienced your wonderful adventures.

We do have a question...Did you continue to swing the Brits you met in France.

With much warmth and interest,

Wanda (and Joe)

dcfromiddcfromidalmost 9 years ago
great series on "Cap d'Agde"

over the past several days I have worked my way through your 20 chapters; typically getting a hard-on and jerking off at the computer before I even get through the one chapter. Wonderful writing style, vivid and hot details. Wish I could visit that place sometime. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where's the rest??

Fun story, but it just ends!!! And gas been like this for a long time. Anyone know why?

Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1st week only?

Surprised that mousse parties aren't checked yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

I loved every bit of the story. It was well written and well told with lots of great details. I just wish you would finish it. Please continue with the story and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Booked for July! Looking forward to the foam parties!

sandm2006sandm20068 months ago

Loved it. Great series. Having spent some time on the swingers beach there, I can relate to all that activity. Would loved the story to carry on to where Dan went to the party with Sylvie

dragon47phoenixdragon47phoenixabout 1 month ago

My wife and I are heading to Cap d'Agde in late June and your stories have certainly given us food for thought! Thank you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous