Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank you," she said, turning round unsteadily and planting a kiss on his cheek. "That was fantastic."

He said something about it having been a pleasure and then stuffed his still-rigid cock back into his jeans and zipped himself up. We chatted to him for a while as our audience drifted away to watch a heap of writhing sweaty bodies on a waterbed where a buxom mature lady was getting her fill of several cocks at once. The guy's name was Francis, though he said people called him Frank, and he came from somewhere near Geneva in Switzerland. He said he was on holiday with his girlfriend but she'd gone to visit a college friend in the "textile" part of Cap d'Agde for the evening. He said she'd told him to enjoy himself while she was away.

Frank paid Mandy several compliments about being so sexy, and she paid him compliments about how he'd used his cock on her. "It was great," she said. "Maybe you'd like to join us another evening. Only next time bring your girlfriend. I'm sure Dan would like to meet her."

I confirmed that I would. And I thought to myself how open Mandy had become when she talked about sex. Here she was telling a guy who'd just fucked her that she'd like him to do it again and asking him to bring his girlfriend to fuck me too. (And we did too -- later in the week.)

By now, of course, it was time for us to move on to the swingers' disco to meet Uschi and Dieter. We said "au revoir" to Frank, and made our way to the door. As we walked round the edge of the dance floor we waved to Jim and Linda and their French friends. The two guys waved backed but the women didn't notice us as they were on their knees sucking the other's partner's cock as people danced around them.

After the hot atmosphere of the gangbang club it was refreshing to walk into the cool midnight air, even though it took us only a few minutes to reach our next destination. I paid the entrance for the two of us and as we got inside Mandy went to the loo to have a pee and fix her make-up. There was a queue for the ladies'. "Don't wait for me," she said. "Have a look around for Uschi and Dieter. I'll come and find you."

The place wasn't crowded but it was starting to fill up. I walked around the bar area, strolled across the dance floor, looked in the lounge area, and squeezed my way between the voyeurs who were gathered around the action on the waterbeds but I didn't see our German friends. I saw an extremely tall woman in an extremely short dress on the dance floor. The alternating black and white see-through panels of the dress stopped an inch above her clit and rose even higher as she danced. I saw a woman on the edge of a waterbed who lay back against her partner with her legs wide open as she, her partner and several passers-by stroked her pussy. I saw a 50-ish woman in a severe black skirt and jacket and dark-rimmed glasses, with her hair tied back, who wanked two cocks with her fishnet-gloved hands. I saw several women getting felt, licked, fucked and giving blowjobs to one, two or more guys. And I saw two women 69-ing each other while four guys wanked over them. But I didn't see Uschi and Dieter.

"Dan, we're here." I heard Mandy's voice calling me above the pounding of the music. I turned and saw her with Uschi and Dieter.

"I was looking for you but I didn't see you," I said to them as I shook Dieter's hand in the usual continental greeting and kissed Uschi on either cheek.

"We were at the bar," Dieter said. "Mandy found us."

"I think you must have been distracted," Mandy said jokingly as she watched a jet of cum spray on the women in the 69 position.

"Yes I must have," I said absently as I watched Dieter's hand disappear behind Mandy's back to stroke her bum. She didn't object and neither did I -- especially since Uschi, topless as always, came to kiss me with her naked boobs jutting through the collection of coloured jewelry round her neck. It was a longer kiss than I expected, full on the mouth with her tongue caressing mine. I let my hand drift down her back to her barely-covered bum in a ragged denim mini and she pushed against me as my middle finger caressed the crevice between her cheeks.

Like most of the women in the club, Uschi wore nothing under her skirt, and as my finger pushed against her anus she pushed even closer to me. "Would you like to fuck straight away or shall we have a drink first?" Dieter asked.

"Let's have a drink and watch the action for a while," Mandy answered. "You can stick your finger up Uschi's ass at the bar, Dan; can't he Uschi?"

"You can do what you want with me," Uschi said, looking at me. "That's what we're all here for, isn't it?"

So we went back to the bar, Dieter leading Mandy by her dog leash and me stroking Uschi's naked bum as she tottered along on the spike heels of her thigh-high leather boots. Dieter ordered four drinks -- coke and something (I'm not sure what the something was but there sure was a lot of it).

We chatted for a while. I asked Uschi if she always went out topless in the evening. "Yes," she said. "After all, I always end up getting naked. Last year all my sexy tops were coated in cum by the end of the first week of our holiday and since I couldn't be bothered washing them I decided I'd just go without."

"She still gets coated in cum," Dieter put in, laughing, "but all she has to do now is get in the shower when she gets home."

"It's fun having cum on my boobs, and my face too," Uschi said. "It makes me really hot. And guys seem to find it a lot more erotic than a sticky t-shirt."

"You're almost naked too," Dieter said to Mandy "and I really like your dog leash. Do you like Dan to dominate you?"

"Well, it's not a fetish or anything like that," Mandy told him. "I just thought it might be fun to pretend to be submissive for a change. Still, you never know, maybe I'll enjoy it so much that I'll want him to lead me on a leash all the time. But I don't think so. It's not very practical, is it?"

As I sipped my coke and whatever, I noticed a couple on a lounge seat near the edge of the dance floor. At least, the guy was on the seat. He sat with his pants open while the red-haired woman in a maroon bra, tiny black stretch skirt, maroon thong, hold-ups and thigh boots knelt between his legs and sucked him. Soon afterwards she sat astride him and rode him to orgasm.

Next to them sat an older couple side-by-side. The woman was leaning across her partner, giving him a combined blowjob and handjob as they watched the dancers -- including a woman in a calf-length black dress with wide see-through panels all the way down the front and back. Near her was a tall guy dancing with an energetic young blonde whose boobs were spilling out of a black lace bustier and whose bum was on show under a tiny black skirt that consisted of a waistband and three frilly circles of black see-through material.

"Coming for a dance anyone?" asked Uschi as her bum parted company with my hand and she set off for the dance floor.

"Sure, I'll join you," answered Mandy as she walked nonchalantly away from Dieter's hand that had been busy between her legs.

Both women wore long-legged boots with stiletto heels that were not easy to walk in but which didn't cramp their style on the dance floor. Like most of the women in the club, though, their dancing had more to do with exhibitionism than with finesse. As they danced, they stroked their own bodies and each other's.

Dieter and I leaned back against the bar watching our partners, virtually naked, openly making up to each other. I remember thinking how unreal everything seemed. It was as if I was living a fantasy. Here was my wife Mandy in a swingers' club, having her breasts stroked by a woman she'd met a couple of days before and obviously enjoying it. As I watched, Mandy pushed her hand between Uschi's legs, obviously caressing her pussy. Uschi moved closer and their lips met, kissing gently as a third woman ran her fingers across Mandy's bare bum.

Just then another guy walked over to us and spoke in German to Dieter who introduced me to him. This was Jens, a friend of Dieter, and apparently it was his wife Birgit who was exploring my wife's backside. Birgit was in a white stretchy lace dress that buttoned up the front -- except that it happened to be unbuttoned down to her waist. The dress was tight, showing the lower part of her bum cheeks. Soon Mandy had turned round and was kissing Birgit as Uschi slapped her on the buttocks.

"Oh my god," I thought, "this can't be true." It was true, of course, but I knew that none of the guys at work would believe me if I told them that Mandy did this with two women in public. Maybe our readers don't believe it too. But it hardly matters. I saw Mandy doing it and my formerly exhausted cock was now straining to get at her and her two friends.

For a moment I glanced over at the entrance as a tall guy came in, holding hands with a slim blonde woman in a short black strapless dress. As they stepped into the club she used her free hand to pull the top of her dress down and bare her breasts. She had her tits on show like that for the rest of the time she was there.

I glanced back at the dance floor but Mandy and her friends were no longer there. Suddenly in front of me appeared a woman with wavy blonde hair and a white lace dress with most of the buttons undone.

"You must be Dan," she said. I nodded.

"I'm Birgit," she continued. "Mandy says she wants you to fuck her, so she asked me to get you started."

Before I could answer, she had sunk to her knees, unfastened my pants, and had my cock in her mouth.

"Looks like you already got started," Birgit said, pushing back my foreskin and licking the end of my semi-solid prick. On my left, Uschi was doing the same to Jens, while on my right Mandy appeared. Smiling at me angelically, she went down on her knees and went down on Dieter at the same time. This never happens in bars back home, I thought to myself.

But it certainly happened there -- a trio of blowjobs side-by-side with me in the middle. One or two people glanced over at us, but most of them just carried on with what they were doing -- which, I must admit, was more or less the same as what we were doing.

I looked down to see Birgit's head moving back and forth along my cock. As she pulled off for a moment she looked up and smiled, stuck out her tongue and moved it from side to side against the tip of my cock, then plunged back onto it again. There was a warm and welcoming sensation as her lips made a tunnel for my penis and her tongue caressed it. Then I felt the head of my cock push past her tonsils and into a tunnel of cartilage as it started down her throat. She obviously had no gag reaction at all.

There I was, getting a deep-throat blowjob in public from a woman I'd never met before while an array of naked tits and butts and pussies jiggled about on the dance floor. My eyes followed two young women in short black semi-transparent dresses who walked past us with a group of guys. By the time they were ordering drinks not far from us, Birgit had pulled off my cock again. She looked up again smiling.

"Fick meinen Mund," Birgit said. I didn't understand and must have looked confused.

"She says you're to fuck her mouth," her partner Jens told me as Uschi slurped along his rigid rod. "Fuck her mouth hard; she likes it," he said.

"My pleasure," I said as I grabbed Birgit's hair to hold her head steady and then rammed the full length of my cock into her mouth as far as it would go. I have to admit, despite the roughness of the cartilage, it was a new sensation to be able to take a woman like that.

It wasn't long before Jens had left Uschi's gentle ministrations and had helped Birgit stand up -- with me still fucking her mouth -- and then pushed his cock into her pussy. In her turn, Uschi pulled Mandy to her feet and, as Mandy continued to suck Dieter's cock, Uschi set about licking Mandy's pussy and anus.

By this time the two young women in see-through dresses were being subjected to a heavy dose of tit-kissing and pussy-groping as they stood at the bar not far from us. They seemed to be accumulating men; there were now six of them paying the girls some very intimate attention. Over on the lounge seats by the dance floor, there was a lot of mutual masturbation going on. Among the hand jobs, blowjobs and finger-fucking, two women were kneeling on their seats as their guys fucked them from behind. Then the guys swapped pussies and the women didn't even turn their heads.

I think it was about at this time that two more German acquaintances turned up. Gunter and Christa, who Mandy and I had met on our very first afternoon at the beach, came into the bar and headed in our direction. Apparently they were friends of Jens and Birgit.

Jens continued to fuck Birgit's pussy as he shook hands with Gunter, and I continued to fuck Birgit's mouth as Christa bent down to kiss her on the cheek. And after she'd greeted her friend, Christa kissed me too, rubbing her tits in their tight transparent boob-tube against me as she did so. All she had below that was a pair of hold-up stockings and some shoes.

In fact, although I'd like to tell you that Mandy and I and the three German couples had an orgy there and then in front of the bar, it didn't happen like that at all. Jens pulled out of Birgit's pussy, she pulled off my cock, Uschi stopped licking Mandy's pussy, Mandy stopped sucking Dieter's prick, and we all politely said hello to Gunter and Christa.

Gunter and Christa seemed pleased to see us. "It's good to see you and Mandy again," Gunter said. "Christa and I were hoping to have an evening out with you before we leave."

"You're welcome to join us," Dieter said.

"Yes, please join us," added Mandy, giving Gunter a kiss on the cheek as her breasts rubbed against his arm.

In a moment Gunter's arm was round her back and his hand was stroking her bum. "That's quite an outfit," he said as one hand explored her anus and the other toyed with her dog leash.

"I'm glad you like it," Mandy said. "Dan bought it for me this afternoon."

"Jens gave me a present today too," Birgit said (in German). "Schau mal," she added, "look at this." She turned away from us and bent right over, the hem of her dress rising round her waist and her hands pulling at her bum cheeks.

There in the middle of her butt was a large pink crystal. Everyone admired Birgit's anal plug, which I learned was a type called "Rosebud" (though I couldn't understood why it was named after a quote from Citizen Kane). We all examined it closely and Mandy seemed quite fascinated by it. "The crystal looks really nice," she said. "Dan, I think I'd like to try one of these."

"They're great fun," said Christa. "The crystals are Swarovski. I sometimes wear my plug on the beach."

"On the beach?" Mandy sounded fascinated. "Dan, I'm definitely going to try one," she said.

As we chatted about Mandy's chains and Birgit's anal plug, the two young women in see-through dresses left the bar and started off across the dance floor to the waterbeds beyond. There were six guys with them. "This could be interesting," said Christa. "Let's go and watch," she added and set off after them with Gunter.

Birgit took my hand and led me after them too. Dieter followed, leading Mandy on her leash. I thought that Uschi and Jens were bringing up the rear, but when I glanced back I saw Uschi leaning over a bar stool as Jens was fucking her up the rear.

Thinking of rears, my hand went down to Birgit's and my fingers found their way to the pink crystal sticking out of her bum. She turned and looked up at me. "Do you like it? You can pull it out and fuck me there if you want," she said in rather good English. Being British I think I blushed.

By the time we reached the waterbed where the two young women had installed themselves -- already naked since all they'd had to remove were their transparent dresses -- their guys were stripping off rapidly and quite a crowd was gathering to watch. Birgit pushed into a space next to Mandy who was leaning back against Dieter who had his arms round her. I put my arms around Birgit (not just to feel her tits and pussy -- though I did -- but to show that she was with someone and to discourage groping). And with maybe 30 others -- male and female -- we watched the six-guy and two-girl orgy begin -- except that somehow they'd picked up another two guys on their way from the bar. The waterbed was getting busy, and it looked as if the girls were loving it.

One of the young women was on her back as a dark-skinned guy crawled between her legs and set about her shaven pussy with his tongue. As the other guys joined them, she reached out to grab a cock in each hand. She wanked each of them as the naked guys shuffled closer to her on their knees. And then the two cocks were in her mouth -- or at least they were competing with each other to get in there and she was doing her best to accommodate them both.

The other girl found a guy on his back and crawled between his legs to take his cock in her mouth. A moment later another guy was pulling her bum cheeks apart to lick her pussy and anus. She didn't turn to see who it was, and I assumed she didn't really mind. The remaining three guys stroked with their hands, licked with their tongues, poked with their fingers and offered their cocks to any of the girls' hands or holes that were available.

I looked at Mandy and noticed that she was watching the orgy intently, pushing back against Dieter's crotch as he pressed against her pussy with his hands. Somehow she must have sensed I was watching her. She looked round at me, smiled and pursed her lips in a kiss. I blew a kiss back. Then she leaned across to me and spoke in my ear. "Whatever we do Dan, and whoever we do it with, please come on my face before we go back to our apartment. It makes me feel so good when you do that."

And then she moved back into Dieter's arms so he could massage her pussy as she watched the orgy in front of her. At the other side of the waterbed, Christa had found a corner to sit on as she bent forward to suck Gunter's rigid cock. Some other guy was fondling her boobs but she seemed to take no notice.

On the waterbed, the two women were very obviously in charge. When they were sucking they regularly left a guy hanging in suspense as they moved to the next, and when they were being fucked they would tell the guy to stop after a couple of minutes and let another have a go. The guys were very polite about it all. They would step aside and let another fill the gap they'd left. But then, I guess they knew they'd get their turn again soon.

The women kissed each other at one stage, and were stroking each other's boobs, but they didn't get many chances to do much in the lesbian line; they were almost constantly occupied with cock -- often at both ends and in both hands. The atmosphere was infective -- not far from us, at the side of the waterbed, an oriental-looking girl -- or rather a young woman -- sank to her knees topless in front of her partner and soon had his cock in her mouth.

Both women on the bed were making the sort of noises that made me think they were either in pain or having a good time. Since neither of them left I assume they were enjoying themselves. One was on her back getting gang-fucked. The guys were taking it in turn to take her as hard as they could. Her legs were in the air most of the time -- usually held up by the arms of whichever guy happened to be fucking her. Other guys were stroking her tits, and there was usually a cock or two round her face that she tried to suck from time to time -- but mostly she was being pounded so hard that her body shook and all she could manage orally was a few licks here and there.

The other woman was on her hands and knees, taking it doggy style from various guys and sucking others -- well, the same ones really since all eight guys seemed to take a turn at just about everything with each woman. I watched as the one on her back had her bum lifted off the bed by a dark-skinned guy who set about licking her pussy, her anus, and the bit in-between (I think it's called the perineum).