Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it went on. I don't remember all that happened, except that the bed had bodies everywhere -- most of them male so I couldn't make out everything that was happening to the two young women.

Despite the orgy going on in front of me, my attention wandered as more and more of the audience got aroused. The oriental young woman was now accommodating two other cocks as well as her partner's -- sucking them in turn -- and a blonde with long tight curls bent over with her hands on the side of the bed as the guy who was with her pulled up her shimmering gold minidress and pushed his cock inside her. She was right next to me and when I saw another guy reach under her to feel her tits I decided to give it a go too. I had to stop stroking Birgit's pussy, of course, but she didn't complain. As I leaned over to the blonde (who smiled at me and kept repeating "oui, oui, oui" as I massaged her boobs), Birgit started kissing her on the mouth.

And that is how, in some of these vacation swinger clubs, one orgy leads to another. I found myself busy stroking the blonde's boobs -- and much of the rest of her body as she responded open-mouthed to Birgit's kisses and spread her legs wider to give her partner easier access. The other guy was on the opposite side of the blonde, though by now he was exploring Birgit's body.

Birgit didn't mind one bit. The couple of buttons on her dress that were still fastened soon came undone, and as she leaned back on the waterbed to let the blonde lick her pussy, one of the guys from the two-girl--eight-guy orgy put his cock in her mouth. Birgit started to suck it as if that was the most normal thing in the world. And in that situation, with all kinds of group sex going on around us, it was perfectly normal, I assure you. After all, what else should a horny woman in a swingers club do with an erect cock that's within licking distance?

As I continued my exploration of the blonde's anatomy, I felt a pair of hands gently stroke my neck and then move round to my chest. As they did so, a pair of breasts and an assortment of chains rubbed against my back. Mandy's hands went down to my waist and pushed my tight black t-shirt upwards.

"Come along, Dan. Show the blonde lady your chest," Mandy said. "I'm sure she doesn't want you with your clothes on."

My t-shirt soon disappeared and Mandy's hands were unbuckling my belt as Birgit got a load of cum on her chin. Elsewhere on the waterbed there were other climaxes happening. The two young women had both had noisy orgasms and were now lying side-by-side kissing each other and completely ignoring the seven cocks that were wanking over them. A coating of cum was building up on the women's faces, boobs and stomachs. As they moved their bodies against each other, the cum was like a sticky white glue that held them together.

Mandy soon had my black jeans round my knees. I wore no underwear since I'd learned after a week in Cap d'Agde that it only gets in the way when you're having a random fuck. She was now kneeling behind me, reaching round to wank me and making me harder than I could have imagined considering all the climaxes I'd had in the past 24 hours.

As my cock filled up Mandy's hands, the blonde woman ceased to lick Birgit's pussy and turned her head in my direction. She asked me something about "sucer ta queue" which I didn't understand at all.

"She wants to suck your cock," said Birgit, oblivious to the cum trickling down her neck.

"You can't refuse a lady now, can you Dan?" Mandy added. And with that I shuffled closer to the woman's face so she could get herself a mouthful. As the blonde's lips closed around my cock, I felt Mandy -- still on her knees -- pull my butt cheeks apart and start to lick between them. Birgit now had another cock in her mouth, and I realized it belonged to her partner Jens. The last time I saw that cock it was in Uschi's bum as she leaned over a bar stool, I thought to myself.

"Hi Dan," Uschi's voice said, and I felt her breasts rubbing against my arm. I didn't speak but kissed her on the mouth, checking out her bum with my left hand as I did so. My middle finger found her anus and easily slipped inside. I pushed it as far as I could and when I withdrew it Uschi took my hand in hers and guided it to her mouth. Her tongue licked along my finger and then she put it in her mouth and sucked it with a lascivious look in her eyes. I knew that I wouldn't do a thing like that (well I might, but not often), but it turned me on to watch Uschi do it.

A moment later I was in position for the blonde to take my cock in her mouth, which she did quite enthusiastically. Mandy was licking my anus (I'd never known her do that before) and at one stage she worked a finger inside it. When she withdrew I glanced round and saw her offering the finger to Uschi who put it in her mouth and sucked it. The sight of her doing that just made by cock even harder as it slid into the blonde's mouth with her tongue caressing it.

I actually lost track of what was happening on the waterbed. When I looked again, the group of guys was dispersing, leaving two cum-sodden women to sit up next to each other and burst out laughing as they looked at the state they were in. One rubbed her hand over a particularly large helping on her left breast and then suddenly smeared it on the other's face. The second one retaliated and a light-hearted cum-battle took place until one of the two remaining guys (could they have been their boyfriends?) turned up with a roll of absorbent paper so they could clean up. They waved him away.

By that time, Birgit had yet another cock in her mouth (I think it was the guy who'd been exploring the blonde's body at the same time as me) and Uschi was now licking her pussy. Mandy started to lick Uschi's pussy but somehow got distracted when Dieter pushed his cock in her from behind and Uschi's partner Jens offered her his to suck. Partway along the waterbed, the oriental girl was now on her back getting fucked by one guy as she did her best to suck another who knelt beside. Next to them a mature woman with her legs in the air was making a lot of noise as her partner fucked her, and at the far side of the giant bed our other German friends Gunter and Christa seemed to have swapped partners with another couple.

I was enjoying the blonde's exquisite oral skills as the two young women who had started all this climbed off the waterbed, still refusing the offer of tissue to wipe themselves off. They picked up their dresses and pulled them over their cum-streaked bodies. I got so fascinated watching them wriggle their sticky skin into the dark semi-transparent sheaths that I almost forgot I was getting a blowjob till the blonde pulled off me, spat generously on the end of my cock and then plunged her mouth onto it again.

Several people, including me, applauded the two young women as they strode away (pussies on show, of course), and as they passed near me I congratulated them in English. "That was a great show," I said.

One of them paused for a moment. "Tu peut assister la prochaine fois," she said. I suppose I looked blank but my wife kindly helped. Removing Jens' cock from her mouth, but still gasping as Dieter fucked her, she told me "She says you can join in next time." (Wasn't it nice of Mandy to tell me!)

"Thanks," I said, as she walked away, the damp cum seeping through her flimsy dress. I was so impressed that I forgot to ask when the next time would be -- though, believe it or not, I did actually meet her and her friend again later in the week.

Unfortunately my fascination with the cum-coated gangbangers had led the blonde to abandon my cock for that of Jens. She was now swallowing several inches of German Schwanz (that's what Uschi called his cock). Birgit was still lying on the waterbed with a cock in her mouth (this must have been the third) and another in her pussy. I didn't recognize either owner. Dieter was still fucking Mandy from behind, and a woman in a black PVC bustier and thong was tugging on Mandy's dog lead and kissing her. The PVC lady was in turn having her body explored by a guy in black jeans and a linen shirt.

I was having difficulty keeping track of who was doing what to whom. I turned and smiled at Uschi who was standing next to me and seemed to be at a loose end for the moment. She smiled back and moved her topless body next to mine so that her naked boobs rubbed against my chest. I like it when women do that, though admittedly it hasn't happened too often since I came back from holiday.

Since there was now more room on the large waterbed, Uschi threw herself back onto it and spread her legs wide. "Komm, fick mich," she said. I'd heard enough sexually charged conversation from our German friends that evening to know what that meant. My jeans were already round my ankles so I pulled them off with my shoes, hooked my arms around her legs, and carefully aimed my cock at its goal. A moment later I was pumping her pussy for all I was worth, and she was coming out with a stream of German that she probably hadn't learned at Sunday school.

And then somehow other bodies started to move in on our action. I felt a pair of boobs and some straps and chains against my back, which I assumed was Mandy. A pair of male hands reached out to Uschi's boobs. I think they might have belonged to the guy in a linen shirt who'd been with the woman in PVC, or maybe it was one of the guys who'd been servicing Birgit, but I really can't be sure. It hardly matters. And it certainly didn't seem to matter to Uschi who reached out to wank his cock just as another naked guy knelt beside her face wanking his own.

I don't know if these guys were German, French or what they were. I have no idea if Uschi knew them. But one of them leaned over her face and, though he didn't actually spit on her, he let a long string of saliva drip across her forehead and then rubbed it around her face with his hand. As he did that, I felt her grind her pussy hard against my cock -- and I remembered that she'd asked Mandy to spit on her face while she was getting fucked only two nights earlier (that was in chapter 15). I must admit I found it a bit odd but, quite honestly, the situation Mandy and I were in might seem odd to a lot of people.

The next thing I knew, Mandy who was behind me was pulling me back towards her. I found myself being turned round to face her. She knelt down, took hold of my cock and pulled the condom off it that I'd been using in Uschi. I felt her tongue run the length of my penis and her lips kissed the tip. Then a fresh condom was being rolled along it. "Come along darling," she said. "Birgit has a treat for you."

There seemed to be semi-naked bodies all around me. My place in Uschi's pussy had been taken by the partner of the blonde who'd sucked me earlier. She was now being fucked by Jens and was sucking another guy I'd never seen before (and I don't think she had either). Uschi was happily wanking a couple of cocks. The woman in the black PVC bustier had shed her thong and was on her back moaning with Dieter inside her and a red-headed woman licking her nipples. At the far side of the bed, Gunter and Christa's foursome swap had doubled and there were arms and legs -- not to mention cocks and cunts -- all over the place. And the oriental woman I'd seen earlier with two guys was now in an orgy with another guy and girl. As one group came close to another around the water bed, the orgies merged as those on the periphery started pleasuring each other. I have no idea how many people were involved. In any case, this was no longer about swapping partners or fucking friends, it was just sex for the sake of it with whoever happened to be near you.

And the one who happened to be near me was Birgit. Mandy made sure I found Birgit who was on the edge of our group and was within groping distance of the guys -- and girls -- around the oriental woman. Birgit looked as if she'd been busy. She was still on her back and had an awful lot of sticky stuff on her tits as a bald guy licked her pussy. She waved to me. "Come on Dan," she said. "Ich will dass du meinen Arsch fickst. Pull my plug out."

Birgit pushed the bald guy away and turned over so that she was on her hands and knees with her bum just in front of me. The pink lips of her pussy gaped open where she'd been fucked and licked by I don't know how many guys, but the pink crystal of the anal plug sealed the route where no man had gone before (or at least not so far that evening).

The bald guy seemed not especially disappointed that he'd been turned away from Birgit's pussy. He simply moved round to the other end and she started treating him to oral attention instead.

I stroked Birgit's bum, as did Mandy, who was still paying close attention to my cock. She kept wanking it as I approached Birgit. I had to climb up on the waterbed to get my cock at a level with Birgit's backside. As I started to prise the plug from its socket Mandy knelt at my side, watching intently as the exquisitely shaped jeweled dildo came free of Birgit's little pink anus. So that's why they call it rosebud, I thought to myself as I admired the puckered flesh like petals around the dark centre. I laid the plug on the bed carefully.

Mandy seemed fascinated by Birgit's rear. "Go on Dan," she said. "Fill her up."

I was just thinking what an amazing wife I had, and what an amazing situation this was when Mandy added, "Here, let me help." And without further ado she spat onto Birgit's puckered anus and pushed first one finger inside and then two.

"Look it's easy," she said to me.

And it was easy. I needed no more encouragement. I rested the head of my cock where Mandy's fingers had been and pushed hard. I wondered if I'd been too rough but I don't think so.

"Ja, fick meinen Arsch. Mehr, mehr. Weiter, weiter," Birgit shouted in a slightly more strained voice than usual.

Obviously Mandy and I had had anal sex before but it had always been done with lots of preparation -- lots of lube and after pushing a little I would ask her if it hurt or not. But with Birgit, I simply fucked her ass as hard as I could. She certainly didn't complain. She just kept telling me loudly "fick" and "mehr" and "weiter". I was impressed at how rapidly my knowledge of German was expanding.

At some stage the blonde who had been giving me a blowjob earlier came and knelt down at the opposite side of me from Mandy. The two of them watched the anal fuck intently and kindly encouraged me by stroking my balls and fingering my bum.

At the other end of Birgit the bald guy was leaving. I assume he'd come in her mouth. The hand that she'd used for wanking him was now used to wank herself. I was standing astride her and fucking downwards into her bum, but with her left arm she now reached under her body and rubbed her pussy. Actually I couldn't see that from where I was, but Mandy told me about it later, and of course it encouraged Mandy and the blonde to start paying attention to Birgit's pussy too. What with all the poking and stroking, according to Mandy, Birgit's pussy was soon squirting in orgasm. Mind you, I'm sure that what I was doing to her contributed too.

Birgit's convulsed in pleasure and it made me convulse too. "Aah," I said, "I'm coming."

I don't usually announce it like that but it's as well that I did. "I want it," Mandy said, pulling me out of Birgit's nether regions and pulling the somewhat stained condom off my cock. The blonde took hold of my cock and wanked it in Mandy's direction.

"Put it just here," Mandy said, adding "please" as she knelt perfectly still with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out. She pointed to her tongue as the blonde wanked me expertly and started poking my bum with Birgit's anal plug. It was not an unpleasant experience, but what really turned me on, as it always does, was when Mandy started to finger her own pussy. The blonde tugged my cock and then held it firmly as she felt it jerk in her hand and two jets of cum shot into Mandy's mouth. .

"Looks like two's all I can manage," I said.

Mandy swallowed. "Well, this morning you told me you didn't want any sex at all today. But since you said that you've decorated the faces of several young ladies with your cum. I just wanted to be sure I got my full share," she replied.

I noticed a small stream of stray semen dripping from Mandy's chin. It was then that the blonde leaned over to her and, with my cock hovering over them both, she licked the cum from Mandy's chin and kissed her on the mouth. Then the two of them burst out laughing.

Birgit rolled over and, still clutching her pussy, sat up and kissed me and thanked me for fucking her up her "Arsch". "It was my pleasure," I said. After all, what was I supposed to say? Obviously I'd enjoyed it, and I was delighted that she'd enjoyed it too. Mandy said thanks that I'd spunked in her mouth, and the blonde even thanked me for letting her suck my dick earlier. I had the vague feeling that I should be thanking them, but I was more than pleased that they were thanking me. And that was one of the striking things for someone new to swinging like me -- in the orgies of Cap d'Agde it was clear that the women enjoyed the sex as much as the men did.

Chatting to the blonde afterwards, it turned out that she and her partner were from Poland where she, Alina, had studied languages and had come to try out her French in swingers' clubs. While Alina had been wanking me into Mandy's mouth, Jarek had been busy shafting Uschi.

I wiped my cock with an absorbent paper towel from a wall dispenser before zipping myself back into my jeans. I also fetched paper towels so my three partners could clean up too. Alina dabbed at spots of cum and sweat on her chest, Mandy dabbed at cum and sweat and saliva, but dabbing got Birgit nowhere. I fetched some more towels and we all wiped up the sundry body fluids she'd accumulated in all sorts of places though we didn't manage to get it out of her hair. "Never mind," she said in English. "I'll probably get more in my hair later."

"Later?" Mandy asked. "Haven't you finished now?"

"Hardly," was Birgit's surprised response. "That was just the beginning. It's only 1:30."

By now Dieter had shed his load on the woman in the PVC bustier. She and the red-head who had been licking her nipples had moved on to some other guys -- and a couple more women -- and were filling the waterbed with yet another orgy. The oriental woman and her friends had already left. Jarek had screwed Uschi to an orgasm and the state of her face (thanks to the attentions of several other guys) showed she was a fan of messy facials.

Most of the action of our group was petering out by now. Jens had orgasmed inside Alina and since then had been licking Christa's nipples. Now Gunter and Christa strolled back with him to where the rest of us were standing. "Time for a break," Gunter said, and then we all went back to the bar for more drinks.

Just as we were approaching the bar I saw a young blonde woman stride towards it with an older man in tow. As she walked, her blue flower-patterned dress flounced out from the waist. It was very short and the tops of her hold-up stockings were on view as she walked. She determinedly sat on a bar stool right in front of us. She let one leg dangle towards the floor and she put her other stiletto-heeled foot on a nearby stool.

Basically, that put the young blonde's naked pussy on show to everyone. I looked straight at her as I got near, and she looked straight at me. I remember that her eyes seemed cold and without feeling. I was about to take a risk and go straight up to her and feel her pussy when she shifted her gaze from mine and looked at Mandy. The blonde grabbed Mandy's dog leash and pulled my wife towards her. Mandy didn't seem at all shocked and submissively squatted in front of her and started to lick her pussy.