UCLA to Big D Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,763 Followers

Cole slipped her wedding band back onto her ring finger on her other hand and slid the diamond through a big glob of his spooge. Cole thought to himself, "That diamond isn't so shiny anymore." Cole looked up to see Ryan Nielsen head out the door as Jenna brought her left hand to her mouth and licked it off.

The ring however, was going to need a much more thorough cleaning.

Carl took the bag that Ryan had dropped off over to a nearby table. Cole's security man opened it and went through the contents. Conservative underwear, bras, and tennis shoes, as well as makeup and toiletries filled the bag. He found a note from Ryan telling Jenna how much he loved her, how much he would miss her for the next three weeks and that he couldn't wait for this nightmare to be over. The letter said he had a handle on everything at work. The note encouraged her to call if she got a chance. The husband finished by saying he'd be counting the days until the 11th!

Carl inserted the note back inside, carried it out, and threw the whole bag in the trash.

*****

Meanwhile, Cole led Jenna over to an area of the large pool where several chaise lounges were lined up. He grabbed a handful of towels and told her to lay them out on two of the lounge chairs. Cole admired Jenna's beautiful ass and protruding pussy lips as she bent over to spread the towels. He told her to take off her tights and heels.

Jenna was self-conscious about her nakedness in broad daylight in front of the massive windows that overlooked Cole's spacious pool deck, but she thought she looked less slutty without the heels and tights and was happy to remove them. Cole didn't even think twice about being naked by the pool as his staff had seen him with dozens of undressed women around the palatial estate. Usually he was engaged in some sort of sexual act.

He would be again soon.

Cole's driver Dave walked by the windows and took an extra long look at the naked visitor. He thought to himself, "This guy gets more hot pussy than Wilt Chamberlain!" He stared at Jenna's beautiful tits and shook his head.

"Why couldn't I have been a rich professional football star with a foot-long cock?"

Although it was late in the day, mid-summer So Cal afternoon rays were still strong enough to burn the skin. Cole pulled out a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic 4 SPF oil; he told Jenna to lie on her stomach as he oiled her spectacular body. He rubbed it on her back and shoulders before coating her fine ass. As he ran his fingers down between her cheeks and brushed her pussy lips, Cole noticed as Jenna subtly spread her legs to give him better access. He applied the oil to her legs, again brushing her pussy lips as he erotically messaged it on her upper thighs. Cole then told her to roll over onto her back.

The All-pro linebacker liberally oiled her legs and feet before gliding his strong hands over her narrow hips. He dripped oil onto her heart shaped pubes and ran his fingers erotically through her patch as he oiled her mound and lower stomach. Jenna was obviously very sensitive in this area and Cole could see her squirming as he gently massaged with his strong fingers.

Cole poured the oil on her stomach and chest and rubbed it in before paying special attention to her tits. He rubbed the slippery liquid erotically on her fare-skinned breasts. Small moans escaped from her lips, "That feels good Bull..."

The black man heard her sigh disappointedly as he moved to her arms, shoulders and neck. In spite of being completely naked and on full display, Jenna secretly hoped he would go back to having her for dessert.

Cole then told her to apply the oil to his skin as he lay down on his stomach. Jenna was trembling slightly from his ministrations as she liberally coated his muscle covered back with the coconut scented oil. The blonde wife deeply massaged his torso with her soft hands and then poured more oil on his shoulders, neck, and muscular arms. She moved down his body and applied the oil to both of his massive legs. He spread them his huge thighs, exposing his balls to her. Jenna coated his ass cheeks with oil and methodically rubbed it in before she lowered her oily hand and cupped his huge nuts. She affectionately massaged them with her slippery fingers before she lowered her other hand and squeezed and fondled each of them at the same time.

"God they're so big and hot Bull. I like...um...touching them." Jenna said in a mesmerizingly erotic voice.

The gorgeous blonde fondly fondled the oversized orbs for minutes before she lowered her head, licked his scrotum and softly nibbled on it. The blonde wife opened her mouth wide and sucked each of his balls between her lips before letting them pop in and out. Jenna spit on his smooth sack and used her tongue to smear it around before going back to popping them from her mouth. Cole let her savor the flavor for quite some time.

Finally he rolled over on his back. Jenna had a hungry look on her face as she squirted oil on her palms and rubbed it around on his muscular chest and washboard stomach. He reached up and tweaked one of her slippery nipples as her big tits hung enticingly in front of him. She returned the favor. "Tit for a tat," she said cutely and they both laughed. It was a line she remembered from one of her favorite episodes of Friends.

Cole liked being around her, not just for the fantastic sex, but there was something more that attracted him to Jenna Nielsen. He rarely had those feelings for women he dated. Cole couldn't remember the last time he felt that way about a woman.

Jenna erotically applied the oil to his muscular chest, shoulders, and bulging biceps before moving to his massive legs. She purposely avoided his cock, but she couldn't take her eyes off it. Jenna finished oiling his legs and then glided her hands up his muscle bound thighs. The horny blonde slowly reached for his long soft dick and stroked it with her slippery fingers. Seeing it limply in daylight for the first time really exposed just how much bigger it was than her husband's. Even in its flaccid state it was much longer and significantly thicker than Ryan's hard cock.

As Jenna stroked it, she began to feel it swell in her hand. She reached down with her other hand and played with his slippery balls while she continued stroking the growing shaft. Jenna was already mesmerized by the size and it was still only partially hard. But just as she began to increase the pace of her hand action, she was suddenly startled by Cole's approaching chef; Mario was carrying a tray of cocktails. Jenna quickly pulled her hands away and made a vain attempt to cover her tits.

Cole scolded her immediately. "Get your hands back down there and stroke it bitch! My staff is accustomed to seeing me having sex around the complex and it's not your choice where and when we do it!"

Mario walked up and asked where Cole wanted the drinks. "Hand me mine, but set hers on that table, she was just getting back to my cock, weren't you Jenna?"

"...yes Bull." She replied defeatedly.

Jenna dropped her hands from her boobs and reached over and groped Cole's semi-hard dick. Mario's eyes got wide as he checked out her fantastic tits. "Anything else boss?" The chef asked distractedly.

"Bring us another one in 15 minutes Mario. Can I ask what you are you preparing for dinner tonight?"

"I was inspired by your guest Mr. Steele, so I'm preparing rack of lamb!" Mario responded with a smile as he ogled Jenna's incredible breasts yet again.

"Good choice Mario that will be all."

As he walked away, Cole said, "He's a fantastic chef and really likes the benefits of working for me."

"You encourage voyeurism?" Jenna asked sarcastically.

"I am completely comfortable with nudity and expect my guests to be as well. My employees are very loyal to me. I compensate them well and provide them with certain perks they are unlikely to get working anywhere else. One of those perks is seeing beautiful women naked, often times having sex with me. Some of those women are very famous."

He went on, "I don't allow my staff to take pictures or video, but as long as they do their jobs effectively, I don't mind if they watch on occasion. It's not every day that most people get to go to their job and witness Scarlett Johansson naked and in the throes of orgasm!"

She couldn't believe he was telling her this.

"As for you Jenna, you need to get accustomed to public nakedness immediately. For the next three weeks you'll rarely be wearing clothes, and when you are, it will be lingerie or something else very revealing. I like to be stimulated all the time and I really like your sexy body. You should expect we will have lots of spontaneous sex and much of it will be out in the open."

"Why me Bull? You can have any woman you want." Jenna questioned carefully.

"Don't flatter yourself Jenna; I'm not limiting myself to only your tight pussy. I get to have sex with those other women and I get to have you as well. But I have to admit, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you in the dorms at UCLA. But in those days I was more into football than girls, but you were always the exception. I used to imagine all the things I would do to you with my big inexperienced cock whenever I saw you on campus or at parties. Those were all just fantasies for 10 years until you walked into my bathroom, stole money from me, and masturbated while fantasizing about my big black cock. It's ironic that we are having this conversation while you finally have it wrapped in your little hands."

Jenna had no idea he had lusted for her all these years, nor how to respond to his unexpected admission. She looked blankly at his handsome face as she continued stroking the vein-covered slippery shaft with both hands.

"Lie back down and bag some rays while you drink your cocktail. Mario will be out with another one in 10 minutes and that one needs to be finished when he does." Cole lectured. "Anyway, my cock could use a break for awhile, he's gonna be busy tonight enjoying himself in your wet warm places again. The Mamba will be back satiating your mouth and wet pussy, but he's got his sights set on another secret cave of yours." Ryan had told Cole years ago that Jenna loved anal sex...tonight she was going to learn what it felt like to be ass-fucked by a very large black man.

"I've never had anal sex Bull!" Jenna lied. "You are way too big, you'll split me open with it!"

"Don't lie to me Jenna, I see how much you like it with my fingers in your ass, you can't tell me you haven't experienced anal before! Think about it before you answer me." Cole lectured.

"Okay, I admit Ryan and I have done it a few times, but you are so much bigger than him!"

Cole laughed, "Yes I am much bigger than him, but you thought the same thing last night when I reamed your semi-virgin pussy. Before the night was over, you were taking everything I could give you...and begging for more!"

"...yes Bull, but that was different, my vagina stretched for you, my butt won't be able to do it." She said with fear in her voice.

"As I told you last night, don't use that fucking word when you are talking to me. You call it your pussy, cunt, slit or snatch, just like you do when we're having sex and you are worked up, horny, and talking dirty...if you don't get it I'll put you over my knee and spank you like I did last night. Do you understand?"

"Yes Bull, I meant my pussy."

"But in response to your concern...you'd be surprised. By the end of the night you'll be taking the horny Mamba in your hot little ass and begging him not to stop!"

Cole sounded so fucking confident and based on her experience the previous night; it was hard to argue with him. But nonetheless, Jenna was still nervous at the thought of him penetrating her sphincter with his massive black cock. That said, anal sex had always been a favorite part of her lovemaking with Ryan, and if she could somehow accommodate Cole's huge cock, maybe it would rival the heavenly experience her pussy enjoyed the night before...

They finished 3 cocktails and enjoyed the Southern California sunshine for the next 60 minutes.

The Cowboys' new linebacker got up and took the sexy blonde by the hand and led her to one of the large hot tubs that circled his massive swimming pool. It wasn't the same tub that she and Ryan had been in when they met Trent and Lisa at Cole's party, but was shaped the same.

All three hot tubs were fed by waterfall-style hot water-filled troughs. The channels were nearly flat, but had just enough pitch for the water to flow downward into the swirling tubs. Each trough was 4 feet long and 30 inches wide and was complemented by 4 narrow streams that shot into them rainbow style from either side. At night, colored lights illuminated the streams and accentuated the rainbow feature.

Each channel was lined with smooth plaster just like the tubs themselves. Colorful miniature glass tiles were arranged in tasteful designs of nude women and inlayed into the bottom of each trough. Jenna had to admit it was beautiful detail that she had never seen before. Cole had a special purpose in mind when he designed the waterfall channels this way.

Jenna would learn that purpose very shortly.

The naked pair stepped down into the hot water and enjoyed the soothing jets streaming from multiple angles. After a few minutes Cole pulled Jenna close to him, turned her around and maneuvered her onto his lap so her back was up against his chest. She could feel his big limp cock against her ass. The NFL player reached around and softly cupped her heavy tits; he rubbed them confidently as he kissed along her neck and nibbled on her ear.

"Did you like when I ate your pussy earlier Jenna?" He asked seductively in her ear.

His married real estate agent turned her head and stuck out her tongue before he sucked it into his mouth. They kissed several times before she said sexily, "I loved it...and I didn't want you to stop."

Cole squeezed her tits with his big hands, "Do you want me to finish what I started?" The lustful black man asked before he sunk his tongue between her beautiful lips.

Jenna sucked on it and whispered, "Please Bull, I do..."

Cole nibbled and kissed her neck while playing with her nipples before he lifted her up and set her gorgeous ass on the edge of the waterfall trough. Hot water spilled around her butt as he positioned himself between her legs and told her to lie back down. Jenna nervously lay on her back on top of the nude woman tile art. The shallow hot water streamed through her hair, around her shoulders and down her body before spilling into the tub. The narrow rainbow streams of cold water lightly pelted down on and around her.

Jenna stared up at the beautiful cloudless sky and the flowering Jacaranda trees that canopied over the hot tub area...she couldn't remember ever being in a more erotic situation. She was nervous, but aroused beyond control; she was about to learn what Cole's purpose was in designing the waterfall channels this way.

The black stallion raised her legs onto his muscular shoulders and kissed his way along her inner thighs before he dove-in and ate her pussy like no one had ever in her life. Jenna squealed loudly, lifted her head and squeezed her tits as she watched as his magical tongue danced on and around her quivering clit.

She remembered back to Cole's party when one of the black guys in the tub had asked her and Lisa if they wanted a ride in the warm water trough...she now knew what he had in mind; she didn't want it to stop!

Before long, a new fountain was introduced into the channel when hot cum squirted into the air from Jenna's climaxing pussy.

Cole was insatiable as he skillfully brought her to one incredible oral orgasm after another. Eventually, he rolled her onto her stomach; she shifted up onto her elbows to keep from getting a mouthful of water. He licked up and down her crack before expertly tonguing her asshole. He playfully slapped her ass several times.

"Oooh Bull!" She whimpered.

Her amazing black lover inserted one and then another finger into her ass and pleasured her as the hot water flowed across her sated pussy. Cole was reminded again just how sensitive her asshole was as he envisioned what it would be like fucking her there later tonight.

"God she has a great ass! It's going to look so good with my big dick splitting it open tonight!"

Cole kept his fingers buried in her butt as he pulled her hips up onto his shoulders. He hungrily ate her succulent pussy to two more grunting orgasms before she reluctantly begged him to stop. Cole kissed and softly licked around her sated loins as she eventually stopped shaking. The muscle-covered black man slowly released her hips from his shoulders and let her incredible body sink into the swirling water. Every sinewy muscle in her amazing body had turned to Jello. The two of them stared at one another as they enjoyed the peaceful serenity of being the only two people in the rollicking grounds of his impressive estate.

Jenna slowly waded over to him and straddled his lap. The blonde wife kissed around his neck and nibbled on his ear before she softly slid her aching pussy across his limp dick. In a sultry voice she said, "That was incredible Bull, you give great head! Do you mind if I return the favor? I hope you don't mind if I don't swallow it this time; you got to see me squirt, now I want to see it shoot from you!"

"This woman is earning her keep!"

Cole moved to the waterfall channel and hiked himself up into a sitting position on the edge of the spillway. Hot water streamed around his ass, muscular hips and down his balls before spilling back into the tub. His huge limp dick hung over the edge halfway down to the water. He beckoned for her to come and get it.

Jenna quickly moved between his legs, brought her huge tits together and cradled his fat cock between them. The contrast between her smooth white breasts and his jet black bulging snake was stirring to them both. Jenna kept her D-cups wrapped around it as she raised and lowered her upper body in the bubbling water. She could feel him harden as she pleasured him with her soft ample mounds, "Bull I can feel it getting harder between my tits!"

A large saliva stream oozed from her lips onto the head of his cock. She looked up at him with a naughty look on her face before dunking her head totally under water. Moments later she emerged and quickly sucked the wet rubbery head into her mouth. To Cole she looked like a slutty mermaid as she set about sucking his cock in earnest.

Jenna took him deeply into her throat and bobbed up and down on his now rock-hard pole. She slutishly pulled it from her mouth and spit on it before engulfing it again. Her hands stroked it and squeezed his balls. He ran his fingers through her wet hair and thrust his cock as deeply as he could into her sexy mouth.

"Fuck my mouth Bull..." She purred before swirling her tongue on the rubbery head.

Jenna desperately slurped it back between her lips. Her phenomenal tits jiggled as she frantically stroked his entire length with both hands. She pulled it out again, "Oh Bull I love your big cock...I've wanted it every minute since you let me suck it last night!"

Cole tangled his hands in her wet hair as he watched her pleasuring his ebony pole.

Jenna then lowered her mouth and licked, kissed, and sucked on his slippery nuts. "Mmm...they taste good. I want what they are stirring for me Bull!"

Cole had always been impressed at the way Jenna carried herself so professionally in the business world, but at this moment he thought, "She's a whorish, foul-mouthed, horny black cock slut...if her husband could only see her now!"

"Cum for me you big black STUD!" Jenna begged.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,763 Followers