UCLA to Big D Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers

He grabbed her wet hair with both hands and shoved his dick further down her throat, "That's enough talking, suck that thing!" Cole fucked her mouth for several more minutes before he pulled it out and rubbed it around her face as her tongue desperately licked at whatever part of it she could find.

Cole pressed it back between her pouty lips; she sucked on the head as her hand came back up and jacked him off as fast as she could. Jenna's other hand didn't sit idle; it squeezed and massaged his stirring nuts. Cole was accustomed to getting great blowjobs, but he couldn't remember one any better than this. Jenna's talent, technique, and desire could hold its own with anyone.

"Okay baby, are you ready?"

"Yes Bull...I want to see it erupt!" She gasped excitedly as she frantically stroked his shaft. Jenna lowered her mouth and fluttered her tongue across the tip like she was eating pussy.

Cole grunted, "Here it comes!"

Jenna pulled her head away and continued frenetically stroking as she pointed it up towards the sky. She felt a surge through his black snake before his load shot several feet into the air and landed in her tub soaked hair. The next two blasts splattered on the side of her face and on her shoulder. Jenna's own climax hit at that moment and Cole watched in amazement as she threw her head back and came without physical stimulation.

Cole's cock continued to spew onto Jenna's chest and into the water near her tits. She refocused on his cock; she couldn't believe he was still cumming. Jenna moved forward and opened her mouth in time to catch the last of spurts onto her extended tongue. The blonde wife slowly milked his shaft as she took the head in her mouth and sucked off the sticky remnants.

Her husband usually spurted 4-5 times when he came; Jenna witnessed at least 11 blasts spewing from her black lover's big cock. And it wasn't just the number, but the volume and power that astounded her. She thought back to a porn movie she'd seen in college where the actor came like that, "Bull might even have Peter North beat...Jesus!"

"Oh my God Bull...that was amazing!" Jenna said as she slowly stroked his softening shaft with her cum covered hands and remnants of his load around her mouth.

Cole smiled and asked, "Did it shoot like you hoped it would?"

Jenna looked up at him and said, "No wonder I'm having so much trouble swallowing it all!"

They both laughed before Cole questioned, "Did you just cum without physical stimulation?"

Jenna sheepishly responded, "That hasn't happened to me for a long time, but yes I did. I was just really turned-on to see it shoot out like that!"

Cole looked at her with astonished satisfaction. All he could say was "Wow!"

Cole's driver Dave handed the binoculars to his chef Mario and said, "I think she just got him off, that chick is a horny thing isn't she."

Mario looked through the high powered lenses and responded, "Yes, those climaxes she had on his tongue were something to see, hopefully the two of them put on a show at dinner tonight. I can't wait to see what he brings her dressed in or better yet maybe it won't be anything!"

"I'll second that!" Dave replied with a grin.

Maria walked by and said "You perverts get back to work" in Spanish. They both knew enough of the language to get the gist of her statement. All three of them laughed.

After drying off, Cole let Jenna put the cami back on as they went back up to his bedroom. They showered together before Cole instructed her to put on the red lace bra and garter skirt outfit that she'd modeled for him earlier. He gave her an hour to get ready for dinner.

Jenna emerged from the bathroom looking even hotter than she had in the white lingerie. Her full tits looked scrumptious as she modeled it sexily for him. Cole told her to turn around and as she did so he whistled and said he couldn't decide whether he liked the front or the back better. Her fantastic legs looked great in the sexy tights and 5 inch stiletto heels. Jenna knew she looked amazing in the outfit, but was still embarrassed about wearing it down for dinner.

Jenna got even less comfortable when he told her to peel off the g-string. She looked at him with a look of disbelief before very slowly stretching the petite garment over her hips and inching it down her legs before stepping out of it. The sheer skirt was very short and Cole could now see her pussy lips below the hemline, "Perfect!"

"That's much better! Now turn around and bend over." She slowly spun around and bent at the waist. Jenna Nielsen was extremely limber and was able to keep her legs perfectly straight as she grabbed her ankles. The skirt rode up her ass and exposed her sweet puffy lips. Cole obviously loved the look.

"Come here and sit on my lap."

Cole wore a loose fitting tank top and baggy shorts. She obediently walked to him and started to turn before he told her to straddle and face him. Jenna hesitated momentarily before lifting her stocking clad leg over and resting her hips in his lap.

"Show me your tits."

Jenna thought to herself, "Hasn't he seen them enough over the past 24 hours?" She slid her thin straps off her shoulders and pulled her lace bra down. Her heavenly mounds sprung free.

"Bring them to my mouth." Jenna's little hands squeezed them together and did as he instructed. The massive football player softly licked and kissed her hardening nipples. "At dinner, I want you to show me these beautiful tits every few minutes, and not just when we are alone. I'm confident Mario's rack of lamb will be outstanding and he deserves to be rewarded with a few views at this beautiful rack!" Is that clear?"

Jenna got another incredulous look on her face before answering, "...yes Bull."

"Good, now let's head downstairs and enjoy a delectable meal."

The two arrived in Cole's well appointed dining room to a table already set with expensive china and crystal-wear. A beautiful flower bouquet adorned the center of the mahogany table. Gardena's, Stargazer Lilly's, and perfect red roses comprised the bouquet and elicited a stunning aroma that caught Jenna's attention immediately. She was an avid gardener and grew all three of these flowers; she loved the way each of them smelled individually, together they were absolutely sublime.

Flames flickered on tall crystal candlesticks.

Cole's chef Mario and one of his housekeeper's, Juanita were awaiting their arrival. Juanita had changed from her maid's uniform into black slacks and a white blouse. Mario wore his white double-breasted chef coat and toque hat. An open bottle of 1985 Dom Perignon sat on the table. When Cole and Jenna walked up, Juanita handed each of them a filled crystal champagne glass. Both Mario and Juanita checked out Jenna in her sexy lingerie. Juanita wasn't gay, but it was impossible not to look at the stunning woman standing in front of her. Mario openly ogled Jenna's fantastic body.

"I like your choice of lingerie boss!" Mario said to Cole as if Jenna weren't even there.

"Yes, I do to." Cole responded back as they both eyed Jenna from head to toe.

The married blonde looked exquisite in the sheer red skirt and lace bra. Her tits were pushed together and her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. Mario could see she wasn't wearing panties as he admired her little blonde bush and hanging pussy lips through the see-through fabric of the skirt. Her legs were stunning in the fence-net stockings and stiletto heels.

Jenna couldn't see herself ever getting used to being on display like this.

Cole brought his glass to Jenna's and they toasted. She still had a little buzz from the earlier cocktails, but the hot tub sex and shower had cleared her head some. Jenna had consumed Dom on a couple of occasions and was immediately reminded how much she liked it. Mario pulled her seat back and offered her to sit. The voyeuristic chef checked out her cleavage again as he looked over her shoulder while pushing in her chair.

Cole instructed her to swallow the little white pill that sat on her plate.

Juanita brought out the first delicious appetizer as Cole and Jenna made small talk about real estate values and the weather. Jenna was quickly realizing that she liked being with him even under the current circumstances. Cole was obviously very handsome and had a surprisingly good sense of humor. She thought he was almost as funny as Ryan.

They feasted on the delicious appetizers and finished the bottle of expensive champagne. Jenna was feeling no pain as Cole told her about his recent travels to the Champagne area of France. Jenna jealously envisioned the romantic locales that Cole described. She and Ryan had yet to make it to Europe, but they had every intention of doing so. Unfortunately a busy work life and quest for children had made it hard to do to this point.

Although they were having a great conversation, Cole wanted to remind her again who was in charge. He looked down at her chest and made a gesture that Jenna immediately understood. She reached up and slid the narrow bra straps off her shoulders before pulling the cups down and exposing her glorious tits.

"Mmm mmm..." Cole made the impressive sound in his throat. He nodded again and she pulled the cups back up and slid the straps back over her shoulders.

A few minutes later, Mario returned with a bottle of 1996 Opus One cabernet. He stared hungrily at Jenna as he uncorked the bottle and gave the cork to Cole. He poured a little in Cole's glass to test. As Cole swirled it in his glass, he nodded at Jenna again.

The hot blonde looked at him incredulously before slowly reaching up and pulling her bra straps from her shoulders again. Mario's eyes looked like two saucers as Jenna pulled the sexy bra down uncovered her stunning tits. Cole's chef nearly spilled several times while trying to pour the wine and staring at her chest simultaneously. While watching the interaction, Cole got a big satisfied smirk on his face.

After eventually filling both glasses, Mario reluctantly headed back into the kitchen. Cole nodded at Jenna and she replaced her bra once again.

They sipped the phenomenal wine as Mario returned with lobster bisque soup. And while Jenna disliked the ogling chef, she couldn't criticize his talents in the kitchen. The soup was as good as any she'd ever tasted. Cole toasted Mario's culinary expertise and they both emptied their wine glasses. The Opus was the best wine she'd ever tasted.

The two of them were now pretty fucked up.

Cole removed his shirt and instructed her to take off the bra. She did it reluctantly. The linebacker then told her to rub some of the hot soup on her nipples. Jenna shot him another disbelieving look before gasping from the hot temperature as she dipped her fingers in the soup and rubbed it around her areolas and protruding nipples. Cole moved his chair closer before leaning down and taking her soup covered nubs between his lips. The horny black man swirled his tongue around and slurped the tasty soup from her gorgeous breasts. Jenna let out a slight moaning sound.

Cole was still sucking on the blonde wife's tits as Mario and Juanita emerged from the kitchen with plates of rack of lamb, fingerling potatoes, and sautéed asparagus. Cole finished his business on Jenna's chest and moved his chair back around to his spot.

Mario and Juanita both admired Jenna's exposed breasts as they placed the dishes on the table in front of them. Mario had a special sense of pride as he could see some of his delicious soup still splattered on her succulent breasts.

The food was exquisite and paired with the outstanding wine it was a dinner to remember. Cole was accustomed to eating Mario's amazing cuisine, but Jenna couldn't ever remember a better meal. Cole emptied the last of the Opus into their glasses as they worked on the last of the delicious lamb. Cole said, "As good as this lamb is, I'd still have to say it's the second best rack at this table tonight."

Jenna, still uncomfortable with her nakedness, smiled an embarrassingly shy grin; she was flattered at the complement but the circumstances made it hard to acknowledge. For the next several minutes, they complemented the mouth-watering food and wine through slurred speech. As Jenna talked, Cole stealthily slid his shorts down his muscular legs; he had other things on his mind besides food and wine. He was now totally naked.

Juanita appeared a short time later with a tray of desserts including strawberries and whip cream as well as chocolate brownies. The maid placed the tray on the table and Jenna immediately remembered back to the night in college when she had her first lesbian experience. Her roommate Andrea and Andrea's girlfriend Kristen had cuffed and blindfolded her and dined on strawberries and whip cream while feasting on her delectable body.

Now in the current moment the strawberries and whip cream brought wetness to her pussy. She had no idea that the chocolate brownies contained a potent surprise.

Cole motioned for Jenna to come around to his side of the table. He pulled his chair away and she immediately noticed he was no longer wearing shorts. The muscle-covered black man pulled her down into his lap. Jenna could feel his big limp cock as it rested against her ass crack.

They took turns feeding each other whip cream dipped strawberries. Cole brought one to Jenna's tits and rubbed it on her hardening nipples. He ate the strawberry and licked the sugary remnants from her welcoming breasts. The married blonde returned the favor a few moments later.

Cole handed her one of the brownies. As Jenna brought it to her mouth, she got an unmistakable whiff of marijuana. She didn't like that he was forcing drugs on her, but had to admit that she had really enjoyed the feeling she got from the pot the previous night. She also correctly suspected he wasn't going to give her a choice. Jenna took a bite and didn't mind the taste at all; they both finished the chocolate treats about the same time. This was the last pot Cole would do for awhile as he would be tested at the start of training camp in July.

It wouldn't be the last for his married visitor.

Mario exited the kitchen and found the beautiful blonde sitting in his boss's lap. The two of them were kissing passionately and didn't even notice his presence. The chef knew they didn't need his services any longer...his boss had things very much under control. Mario took one last glance at Jenna's spectacular heaving tits before he returned to the kitchen and helped Juanita clean up, "Damn I hope he keeps her around here for awhile!"

The NFL player stood up and carried the blonde wife up to his bedroom.

*****

Cole threw her on the huge round bed; Jenna squealed drunkenly with anticipation. The huge black man climbed between her sexy legs and expertly dined on her succulent pussy.

As Jenna writhed in ecstasy, she glanced over and saw two narrow tables sitting next to his bed. The first had multiple sets of Velcro handcuffs and restraints, an eye mask, multiple types of lubricants, and a set of silver colored clamps attached by a chain. She and Ryan had experimented with sex toys and low level bondage stuff like cuffs and small leather straps, but he could never convince her to try anything kinkier.

Cole Steele wouldn't be giving her a choice.

Jenna was immediately nervous but her level of inebriation and the joy she was feeling between her legs quickly eased her tension.

The second table housed an egg shaped vibrator, a device shaped like a butterfly with straps, and a dozen lifelike dildos lined up in a row. The first faux-cock was Caucasian colored, 6 1/2 inches long, and average girth. Each got progressively longer, thicker, and darker than the previous. On the far end was a black monster...eleven inches long, very veiny, and thicker than her arm.

Jenna knew this one was intended to simulate Cole's massive cock; she fearfully thought to herself that it looked amazingly accurate.

Two of Cole Steele's long fingers were now rubbing with the rutted surface of Jenna's aching G-spot as his wonderful tongue danced around her rock-hard clit. His big left paw plied one of her firm tits.

Jenna loved the way he performed cunnilingus on her sensitive pussy, "Oh Bull, it feels so good...I love the way you do that!" He kissed along Jenna's firm inner thighs as he released her tit and slipped her clit between his experienced fingers. He spit on the swollen nub and rubbed around it erotically.

Jenna moaned and lifted her hips to meet his probing fingers.

Cole dropped his head and sucked her clit stud between his big lips. The hungry black man spent the next several minutes pleasuring her slippery little bump. Jenna moaned nonstop as he brought her to a wild grunting climax.

"God he eats my pussy so good..."

As she basked in the afterglow, she noticed a large wedge shaped satin covered memory pillow on the other side of the bed. Jenna had never seen one before, but she quickly imagined what it was for.

"Get on your hands and knees baby!" He ordered. "Crawl backwards over to me!"

The married blonde did as her black lover instructed. Her little red sheer skirt barely covered her glistening pussy lips; wetness was running down her thighs. He again admired her tremendous ass, "Wiggle it for me!"

She did so erotically. Cole thought to himself that she had a great knack for hip rhythm for a white woman.

Cole inched up her skirt and slapped his cock around her ass and pouty pussy lips.

"Oh Bull...that feels good!" She said excitedly. "Slap it with your big dick!"

Cole smiled and laughed to himself. It had been only a little over 24 hours since her husband had left her with him to begin her "punishment". Jenna had already transitioned from reluctant resistor to very willing participant.

"Let's see how she responds to being bound and fucked in the ass by my black stick!"

"Crawl over and grab that wedge pillow and bring it back over here."

He watched as she quickly retrieved it, "Now set it behind you, lean back against it and bring your pussy to me."

Jenna was aroused at the way he ordered her around, "Tell me what to do Bull!"

"Beg for it bitch..."

Jenna couldn't help herself, she was really fucked up and horny as hell, "Bull, you know how bad I want it. Please fuck me like you did last night!"

The married blonde leaned against the pillow with her sleek torso raised at a 30 degree angle and her mound at the edge of the bed. Cole grabbed her ankles just above the straps of her high heels. She straightened her legs as he spread her like a wishbone. He flopped his heavy cock up onto her pussy mound, "Rub it around your slit." Jenna excitedly reached down and grabbed the heavy semi-hard shaft and pleasured her sensitive pussy with it; she urgently slapped the heavy cock against her clit and moaned for him.

Jenna wanted it right now!

She brought the head to her slit and begged, "Stick it inside me Bull, please." She positioned it against her wet opening, Cole pushed forward and the huge head popped inside. Jenna gasped loudly.

Jenna erotically rubbed her tits as he worked the first couple inches into her; she loved being able to watch as he impaled her. Cole held Jenna's ankles as he spread her legs as far as his arms would go. The flexible wife was capable of doing full sideways splits, so she was more than limber enough to accommodate the position he was holding her in. Of course she wasn't accustomed to having a thick 11 inch black tube steak jammed inside her while in this position. Her pussy lips were being stretched like a rubber band.

"God, it's so fucking big...ugh," Jenna whimpered.

Cole slowly worked the rest of his cock in and out of her slick stretched opening. Her pussy lips seemed to turn inside out as he pulled out and pushed it back in. His dark dick shined from her wet juices each time it exited; he picked up the pace and was soon pistoning in and out of her tight heavenly hole. The married blonde moaned each time he shoved it deep into her loins.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers