UCLA to Big D Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

"Oh God Bull, that feels sooo good!" She was as ready as she was going to get...it was time.

"Tell me you want my big cock in your ass Mrs. Nielsen!"

"I do Bull, but I'm still scared..."

"Tell me bitch...now!"

"Bull you know I want it...fuck my ass with your big fucking cock!"

Cole Steele slowly pulled the big dildo from her butt and tossed it aside. Her taboo hole stayed invitingly splayed for him. He got a big smile on his face as he brought his rubbery cockhead to her welcoming hole, "Ah, I'm about to ass-fuck Jenna Nielsen, how many times have I imagined doing that over the years?" Cole pressed it against her ass opening and it popped inside with a dull thud. A sound he'd never heard before escaped Jenna's lips.

He let her acclimate to the sensation as he pressed forward very slowly. "Bull it's SO BIG...please be gentle." She pleaded breathlessly as the multiple stimulations continued to drive her wild.

He laughed out loud. "Do you think I can be gentle with this big stick?" He taunted as he worked it further into her luscious ass.

"Umph..." Jenna moaned as she lifted her head from the sheets and blindly looked back over her shoulder. Cole spanked her ass and pushed his cock deeper.

Jenna grunted and whimpered... "Oh Bull, I can't believe you're in my butt with that fucking huge thing..."

"That's only half of it, open up and take the rest you little horndog. You want all of it don't you Jenna?"

She dropped her head and prepared for what he was about to give her. Her pussy dripped and the pain in her nipples became an afterthought. "Bull take me...oh fuck, I'm cumming again."

Cole shoved his cock deeper. With the egg buzzing, the butterfly blurring, the nipple clamps pinching and Cole deeply penetrating her ass, Jenna's stunning body became a jumble of uncontrolled sexual energy. Her passionate cries and whimpers conspired to raise Cole's sexual stimulation. His big cock was now fully buried in her scrumptious ass. He was in heaven.

"That a girl, I knew you could take the whole big stick Jenna!"

Jenna couldn't respond, her mouth remained open as grunts came from her throat as he fucked her ass with his veiny log. He picked up the pace and his heavy balls began rhythmically swinging forward and back. Cole reached down and yanked the butterfly straps off her legs; the device slid uselessly down the pillow. Cole had new stimulation planned for her clit.

Cole's big balls hung down too far to pound against her button when he fucked her pussy from behind, but now that he was in her higher backside hole, they slapped wonderfully against her engorged bump on each powerful thrust. Cole had perfected this move with countless other partners; he spread her legs to the ideal width and concentrated his effort on ensuring maximum clit-slappage on each forward thrust.

Jenna moaned, "Bull I can feel your heavy balls slapping against my clit, oh my God it feels good!"

Cole could feel her wetness soaking his nuts as they connected. She climaxed yet again.

"Bull, you were right; your cock feels amazing in my butt! I want to feel one of your hot loads shooting into me. Fill me up with it!" Jenna whimpered breathlessly.

The tightness of her asshole and her slut-talk put him over the edge. The large NFL player spanked her again as his rock hard ass flexed and he shoved into her one final time, "Here it comes baby, the conductor is gonna fill that sweet caboose of yours!"

His entire muscle-covered body tensed; Cole Steele's potent cum exploded in her dark tunnel in steaming hot spurt after spurt.

Both of their bodies were now completely covered in sweat. Jenna's sex fatigued body laid limply across the wedge pillow. Cole rubbed her soaked back before reaching around and squeezing her sated tits. He pinched the first nipple clamp and released it before he did the same with the other. Jenna gasped lightly and breathed a sigh of relief. Cole slipped the eye mask from her head. She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder, "That was incredible Bull!"

They kissed wetly before he released her restraints and they both melted into the sheets. Eventually they rose and he led her to the big master Jacuzzi tub. They kissed softly as they basked exhaustedly in the hot swirling water of the post fuck hot tub.

"I knew you could do it Jenna, what did I tell you?" Cole said confidently.

Jenna purred, "Yes Bull, you were right, I never would have believed it, I've never felt anything like it in my life!"

Cole kissed her deeply before they eventually returned to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. Cole held her in a spooning position before he quickly passed out.

Jenna drifted in and out of sleep for the next several minutes. Her thoughts turned to Ryan once again, however unlike the previous night, her feelings of guilt were muted. With Cole's strong muscular arms wrapped around her and his magnificent limp cock pressing against her ass, she seemed to feel more justified in her infidelity, "I'm only doing what he signed me up for!"

Jenna couldn't admit to herself that she didn't want to give up Cole's amazing cock...

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers