UCLA to Big D Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul then pushed my head down to meet hers. As our soft wet lips came together, Carmelita's young tongue pushed into my ready mouth and she shared Paul's potent cum-cocktail with me again. That young horny thing reached up and gripped my shoulders and pulled me tight as her tongue danced around in my mouth. Perhaps it was the eroticism of the moment or my sexual build-up, but I found myself kissing her back with enthusiasm. Her tongue ring flittered around in my mouth and added to my arousal. I pulled away and cleaned up Paul's spilled jism from her chin and lips before thrusting my tongue back into her mouth and sharing again.

We kissed for several minutes as Paul reached around and started playing with my pussy. I was so horny; I thought I was going to orgasm just from his fingers touching my wet lips.

He instructed me to climb back down between Carmelita's legs and lick her pussy again. This time I did it without hesitancy. Paul said, "Eating pussy is a natural thing for women and Gina I'm sure you instinctually know what she wants, but I'll give you some tips about what Carmelita especially likes!"

He told me to kiss around her inner thighs and lick my way around her pussy without diving in. He showed me how she liked long slow gentle licks of her meaty labia. He showed me how to spread her lips with my fingers and bury my tongue deep in her wet hole. The scent of her horny pussy combined with the taste of his black seed was like an aphrodisiac; I found myself quickly fluttering my tongue around wildly in the heavenly place. "Wow, slow down cowgirl!" Paul instructed. "Remember this pussy has just been fucked senseless by a big black cock. You need to give her a minute to enjoy the process before you dive in. I can tell you are hungry for some young hot Latina pussy, but you need to control yourself Gina!"

He brought me up to her clit and instructed me to spread her hood with my fingers and softly lick and nibble around her clit ring.

This brought a loud moan from Carmelita.

Paul then told me that she was a tiger when her clit ring, which was a gift from him on her 24th birthday, was flicked and sucked. He showed me what to do and Carmelita moaned again in delight. I tried it myself and she was soon rotating her hips around on my face and running her fingers through my hair. She was breathing heavily and saying words in Spanish that I didn't understand. In spite of the communication barrier, I learned quickly what she liked and focused my efforts on those ministrations for the next several minutes.

Paul moved around behind me and slid his rock hard cock up and down my dripping pussy slit. I lifted my head and begged him to put it in before I dove back into Carmelita's hot pussy. I could tell she was nearing her orgasm and I found myself really wanting to make her cum.

Paul shoved his huge dick in me and I screamed out loud. I did my best to concentrate on Carmelita, but Paul's dick felt so good. He pulled it out and shoved it back in again. Carmelita was grinding her hips up and down on my face and moaning; she pulled on my hair and gasped loudly as her hips shook and she climaxed on my face. My tongue was still vibrating on her clit as Paul shoved into me again and my pussy juice exploded all over his fat black cock as he shot his hot load into me.

We collapsed together on the lounge chair. Paul and I kissed as he couldn't wipe the prideful look off his face.

After a few minutes, the three of us took a dip in the pool to cool off; Carmelita couldn't keep her hands off me. She rubbed my tits and stuck her tongue in my ear. She wrapped her soft hands around me and grabbed my ass and pulled me to her as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Paul suggested we take this up to his room.

When we got upstairs, Carmelita ripped off my towel and backed me onto the bed. I lay down and scooted up the bed as she climbed between my legs. That girl was on fire as she buried her face in my sex. To that point, I thought Paul had the perfect tongue, but quickly learned that Carmelita was like a pussy eating savant. That gorgeous nympho created a vacuum seal over my clitoral hood with her soft lips and used her tongue to create a vibrator action on my clit. She buried a finger in my pussy and expertly played with my G-spot while she squeezed my boobs with her other hand. My nipples were so hard I thought they were going to explode.

Paul watched as Carmelita brought me to three mind-bending screaming orgasms in 10 minutes before he fed me his big cock. I did my best to suck him off but was having trouble concentrating as Carmelita's magical tongue and lips brought me to yet another moaning climax.

She and I collapsed on top of each other; we kissed softly as I told her how good my first lesbian experience had been. I'm not sure she understood anything I was saying, but she seemed to know. Paul translated a few of my comments which brought a big smile to Carmelita's beautiful face. She kissed me again as the three of us snuggled in Paul's big bed.

After a nap we all showered together and got ready for the night.

Paul had us both dress in provocative outfits as we clubbed our way around Hollywood's most hopping nightclubs. My boobs were literally falling out of my top and my skirt was so short that everyone could practically see my lower lips dangling between my pantiless ass. Carmelita looked every bit as hot. We danced seductively and made-out at every place we went; the two of us got lots of lustful looks from men and women both. Paul took us to one place that catered primarily to the lesbian crowd, horny women watched in awe as Carmelita and I put on quite a show on the dance floor. I could see several lesbian couples fondling and making out as they watched us dirty dance. Paul captured lots of hot video of us on his iPhone.

When we weren't dancing, Carmelita had her fingers buried in my pussy as we sat and drank our drinks at any dark table we could find.

At about 11:00 p.m. Paul pulled out 3 ecstasy tabs and told Carmelita and I to place ours on our tongues and ingest them. He did the same with his. Within 20 minutes I started to feel a strong sense of heightened feelings for the two of them. In the limo back to Paul's place he popped a Viagra and said he was going to enjoy Sextasy for the night.

My arousal was intensifying and everything felt more sensitive as Carmelita and I kissed and played with each other's tits and rubbed between each other's legs.

I was in an amazingly sensual place as we hurried up to Paul's bedroom. With the windows open and the ocean breezes blowing in, we stripped and intertwined on his massive bed. Paul was an absolute stud as he fucked us each to multiple orgasms that night. My favorite recollection was being on top of Carmelita in a sixty-nine as Paul fucked me so hard from behind. With Carmelita's amazing tongue on my clit and Paul's huge cock pounding into me, I lost count of how many times I came. When it was my turn to be on the bottom as he fucked Carmelita, as he approached ejaculation, he pulled his big dick out of her ass and shot his massive load all over my face. I orgasmed just from the eroticism of it all.

The drugs finally wore off about 5:00 a.m. and we all passed out in each other's arms.

For the next 2 weeks my husband was forced to watch countless scenes of lesbian and three-way sex. The phrase he reluctantly sent Paul as his limo driver picked me up on Friday was, "My wife Gina loves eating horny young Mexican pussy as her Black Stallion Paul Washington fucks her relentlessly from behind!"

Rick's level of depression had gotten unbearable to that point and Paul just kept piling on. He also hadn't been living up to the parameters of the original deal he made with Rick, but my husband couldn't do anything about it. For example, about a month ago he took me to Tahoe and called Rick on Sunday night from our boat out on the lake. Paul and I were sloppy drunk when he called my husband and said, "Your wife is riding my big cock here under the stars at this moment and neither she or I wants to stop anytime soon, so I'll bring her back when I'm good and ready. Do you have a problem with that?"

I could hear my husband plead, "Obviously you are drunk Paul, that wasn't our deal and you shouldn't make her do things she doesn't want to do against her will!"

Paul responded back, "Rick I make the rules and besides you should be proud of her that she commits herself so enthusiastically to paying 'extra credit' off your fuck-up. I'll have her back sometime next week."

Paul said goodbye and acted like he hung up the phone, but unbeknownst to me, he didn't hit the "off" button.

As he set the phone down on the table next to us, I had no way of knowing my husband was still listening as Paul shouted, "Now stick those big tits in my face and beg me to suck em." I squealed drunkenly and begged, "Paul, lick my hard nipples and fuck me with your big cock here under the stars. It feels so good...FFFFFFFFuck Me Deep! I'm so glad you are keeping me for a couple more days. I'm not ready to give up your fucking awesome cock!"

Paul knew my husband, in spite of his misery, couldn't possibly resist the temptation to listen to our unfettered sex. He started talking dirty to me as he wanted to show Rick that his previously faithful wife had become his horny black cock slut.

"Gina you love getting fucked by my big black cock, don't you?"

"Yes Paul, I've never been fucked like this in my life! You are such a great fuck. I could never get enough of your big cock! Uhn...Uhn...Uhn...oh yeah you're so DEEP!"

"You like being my black cock slut don't you Gina? You love that I make you wear that chastity device at home so you don't have to endure pathetic sex with your weakling husband don't you? You can't wait to get to my house and suck a real man's cock can you?"

"Oh Paul I love when you talk dirty to me. Yes, I love being your slut! You know you can make me do anything with your amazing dick! I like that you make me wear the chastity device. You know I'm only your slut..."

Paul's phone finally died but my husband had heard enough to know that his formerly naïve, faithful wife had become something else.

Jenna and Monica sat mesmerized by Gina's story. Finally Monica spoke up, "Gosh Gina, I'm so sorry you and your husband have had to endure all this. Regardless how Paul makes you feel, I can't believe he's put the two of you through this. It sounds like your husband is being tortured."

Gina looked back at both of them sheepishly, "That's the strangest part. To that point, I thought my husband might have a nervous breakdown, but weirdly, something dramatically changed that weekend..."

Gina went back to telling the story...Paul and I had sex on the private flight back to Southern California from Tahoe. I was bouncing up and down in his lap as we came in for landing at the private air strip near my house. Just as we touched down, Paul pumped his umpteenth load of the weekend into me. His thick cum frothed around my pussy as he put the chastity belt back on me and pulled my panties over it. We quickly departed the plane as Paul's driver picked us up right on the tarmac. Within 15 minutes we were pulling into my driveway. Paul kissed me deeply before slapping me on the ass as I exited the limousine. I could feel his thick jism oozing from my well-fucked pussy as I stopped to remove my heels. It was midnight when we arrived; I expected my husband to already be fast asleep. I entered as quietly as possible, hoping not to wake him. As I crested the stairs and tiptoed towards our bedroom, I suddenly heard moaning sounds echoing down the hall.

My first thought was that my husband had a woman in the room, but I quickly realized the sounds were very familiar. As I got closer I realized I was hearing my own moans and grunts mixed with Paul's uncontrollable growls. I immediately wondered, "Why was my husband watching one of our sex video clips at this hour?"

I cautiously neared the door and peaked around the corner. Across the room, I could see my husband sitting in his office alcove furiously stroking himself as he watched a video clip of me and Paul having sex on the boat in Tahoe. Paul must have sent Rick the video from the plane.

To that point, I'd never seen my husband masturbate, but I watched in disbelief as he stroked his small penis at a furious pace as he stared at his computer screen. But to my utter amazement, his masturbation was nothing compared to what happened next...my formerly conservative husband gritted his teeth and urged, "Give it to her deep...shove that big black meat into her you black stud!"

Monica and Jenna looked at each other in shock.

Gina went on...I had to cover my mouth to keep from gasping out loud. I'm not sure what surprised me the most: seeing my husband masturbating, the fact that he was doing it to a video of me and Paul having sex, or that he was using such vulgar language! I watched in disbelief as he stroked himself hurriedly. He then yelled out, "Fuck her Paul, make my slut-wife cum on your big black cock again!"

It hurt to hear him talk about me like that. I didn't even know Rick knew the crude words that were escaping his lips, but then I reckoned he'd heard them time and time again while watching hours of sex videos of me and Paul. Suddenly he startled me when he grunted loudly, "That's it you black stud, fill her with your seed!" Apparently watching Paul filling me up must have been too much for my husband as I saw several meager spurts drip from his penis onto a towel on the floor beneath him.

I couldn't believe what I'd just watched. Only 2 days earlier, I'd heard my husband beg Paul not to keep me against my will on the boat at Tahoe. Now he was masturbating to a video of our wild sex and encouraging Paul to ejaculate into me!

Jenna and Monica sat there stunned. Neither knew what to say to Gina.

Gina continued...I slowly backed away from our room and tiptoed down the stairs. I waited a few minutes before I opened the front door and closed it loudly to alert Rick I was home. Within seconds I heard him descending the stairs quickly. My husband came around the corner with a huge smile on his face, picked me up and swirled me around like a dancer. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me harder than I could ever remember, "Honey I'm so glad you're home, I missed you so much!"

I was witnessing a completely different person from the one I'd left on Friday night. For that matter, he seemed like a different man than the one I'd married six years previously.

"Gina, you look absolutely radiant! I've been sitting here thinking only about you since Sunday night. How was your weekend?"

I looked at him with a distrusting look, "Why was he asking me about my long weekend with Paul?" I finally answered, "Honey, I hope you are proud of me, I paid off more of the debt we owe to him!"

He kissed me deeply again and held me tight for several minutes. I knew I reeked of booze and sex, there was no way he couldn't smell it. Then he surprised me again, "Yes honey I am very proud of you, and by the way you smell wonderful, I love the scent of suntan oil mixed with perspiration on your skin!"

"You do? Since when?" I thought. "Yeah, I didn't get a chance to clean up after the boat, I'm glad you don't think I stink too much. But regardless, I really need to take a hot shower!"

As we separated, I noticed his sweat pants tenting slightly outward, "That's weird, he has a hard-on just from us hugging?"

"Honey, let me help you out of your clothes, you must be exhausted from that long weekend out on the boat! How was it anyway?"

I again couldn't believe he was inquiring about my weekend in Tahoe and I felt especially weird about him wanting to help me out of my clothes. For the past several weeks he'd barely looked at me naked due to his depression, now he was leading me upstairs like an excited teenager. As we entered our master bath, I suddenly remembered all the hickeys Paul had put on my neck and tits over the weekend. Typically Paul was good about not marking my body, but the last couple of days we'd been drunk for nearly 48 hours and all bets were off. I tried to tell Rick to go wait for me in bed but he insisted on helping me out of my clothes.

As he peeled off my tee-shirt, I saw his eyes get larger as he saw the red marks along my neck. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he unclasped my front bra clasp and my hickey covered tits popped out. "Wow Gina, you guys must have had some pretty rough sex up there this weekend!"

I didn't know how to respond, but then I saw the tent reform in his shorts. To my relief, before I spoke he leaned forward and sucked one of my tender nipples between his lips. He grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed as he took turns kissing and sucking them. I was shocked, this was the same man who rarely paid attention to my breasts for the past six years, now he was licking and drooling on them like his favorite ice-cream cone. It kind of freaked me out that Paul's big lips had sucked them hungrily less than an hour earlier, I wondered if my husband could taste his saliva.

"God damn Gina, your tits taste good baby!"

I held his head in my hands as I pondered when the alien ship landed and replaced my husband with this crude, horny imposter. Rick sucked and licked my hard nipples for several minutes before he reached down and slipped his fingers into the band of my panties. I could quickly sense his frustration as he realized I still donned my chastity belt. Nonetheless, he pulled and peeled my panties down my legs until they fell to the floor around my ankles. My husband and I looked down and noticed it simultaneously, a huge glob of Paul's thick gooey cum was pooled inside.

We both hesitated before Rick looked back into my eyes and said, "I see you brought some of Paul home with you!"

I stuttered as I tried to come up with something to say. "I'm...I'm sorry honey but..." My voice went mute as I felt my husband's fingers flutter around the nether edges of my chastity device. I looked down to see him rub some of Paul's leaking cum between his fingers. But it was the next thing out of his mouth that truly stunned me, "Gina I wish you weren't wearing this device, because I'd carry you back into our room, throw you down on the bed and eat your sweet wet pussy right now!"

Jenna and Monica stared at her in shocked disbelief.

Gina looked back at them both, "I know it's hard to believe the sudden change in my husband, but something was dramatically different when I got back from Lake Tahoe. It's now been going on for nearly a month and I still can't believe it!"

She went on with the story...the next day I called Paul and told him what happened with my husband. I heard him laugh loudly on the other end of the phone, "Gina did you say he slipped my seed around between his fingers?"

"Yes, he was clearly letting it slide around between them."

"And he had a little bulge in his shorts?"

"Actually he had me pull them off before we showered together. I've never felt his penis harder!"

Paul laughed again, "I think we got ourselves a full-fledged Cucky here Miss Gina!"

"A what?" I asked.

"A cuckold baby...your husband's a cuckold!"

"What's a cock hole?" I asked.

"No baby, not a cock hole...a cuckold! It means he's someone who gets off on his wife having sex with other men. For some reason, it's especially exciting for little white guys like Rick to get cucked by big black dudes like me. Usually it takes most cucks a while to come to grips with it, maybe after watching all those videos of you and I, his true cuck feelings finally came to the surface. Did he seem more attracted to you when you came home?"