UCLA to Big D Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers

"He couldn't keep his hands off me!"

"Ah-hah, sounds like cuckold behavior to me," he said as he laughed loudly once again.

"But I still don't understand, why would these um...cucks like it when their wives have sex with other men?"

"Who knows Gina, but it's a real thing. Lots of my brotha' buddies have helped out cucky couples!"

I listened to him intently, but was still having trouble processing what I was hearing, "Was my husband really one of these cuckold things? How could he be excited about Paul and I having sex?"

Since that night Paul has taught me a lot about cuckold lifestyles. And amazingly, two weeks ago my husband nervously admitted he gets incredibly aroused at the thought of Paul and I having sex. He really didn't have any choice but confessing to it when I accidently walked in on him masturbating to another video from our Tahoe trip.

Rick told me that in spite of his outward depression, he'd begun to feel a strange sense of arousal when he watched the countless sex videos that Paul sent him. He tried to ignore it, knowing how wrong it was, "No good Christian could possibly condone and accept such behavior," is what he told me he said to himself. But something snapped when he heard the live unfettered sex that Paul and I were engaged in on the boat in Tahoe. He could no longer control his feelings, he told me he'd been masturbating for two days straight until I got home on Tuesday.

I asked him if he'd ever heard of the term cuckold? His eyes flashed and he got a big grin on his face, "How do you know what a cuckold is Gina?"

"Paul told me about them...he said...um...he thinks you're one honey."

The big grin returned to his face, "I've been doing lots of research myself and yes I think Paul's right!"

I looked at him in disbelief.

When I left for Paul's place that weekend, my formerly ultra-depressed husband was practically giddy as he walked me out to the limousine. He gave me the longest wettest kiss I could remember as he encouraged me to have a wonderful time.

Paul and I fucked all weekend long, the knowledge he was cucking his business manager seemed to drive his arousal. Despite my uncertainty about this new revelation, I enjoyed some of the best sex I'd ever had. Knowing that my husband condoned my behavior released some of my former anxiety and I practically fucked Paul's dick off.

When I got home on Sunday night, Rick was so excited to greet me that he nearly tore my clothes off; he wanted to know all about our weekend. Although it still felt awkward, I was finally coming to grips with my husband's new fetish; he had me stroke his cock as I told him about our sex. Rick begged me to tell him all the details; I had to stop stroking him multiple times as he could barely stop himself from cumming. Finally as I described Paul fucking me doggy style while I ate Carmelita's pussy, my husband couldn't hold out anymore and he spewed all over my fingers. I've never seen him more excited in all the years we've been married. He then admitted he couldn't wait for the videos to start arriving in his inbox.

Monica and Jenna listened in stunned silence. Jenna couldn't imagine Ryan ever condoning her having sex with another man, although she did recall a few occasions when they'd watched porn flicks together if she was ever aroused by guys with big cocks.

Monica listened nervously as she was reminded of something she'd seen on her husband's cell phone recently.

Gina continued...Unfortunately for my husband, Paul being ever the asshole, wanted to make him suffer more. Now knowing that Rick looked forward to receiving the videos, he purposefully stopped sending them to him. Instead, unbeknownst to me, he contacted Rick and made him an offer that he knew he wouldn't be able to refuse. Paul told Rick he was no longer going to send him any videos and that he would instruct me not tell him any details from our weekends together. Instead, he offered my husband the option of watching in person one night per weekend, but if he chose that option, Paul would only count half of the payoff amount towards his debt.

Paul told me my husband couldn't have accepted the offer more quickly! As you can imagine I was upset, I learned my husband was negotiating with my body for his own fantasies. I later found out that Rick countered with the suggestion having me spend every weekend with Paul if he could come watch one of the nights. He claimed he wanted to help pay off the debt on the original schedule but Paul declined as he knew Rick's real motive was to watch more of our frequent sex.

Anyway, tomorrow night is the first time Rick will be in the room when Paul and I fuck. My husband was practically hyperventilating when Paul's driver picked me up earlier tonight, he wanted to accompany me in the limo but Paul refused, I suspect because of this get-together. Regardless, I've been on pins and needles all week, I can't believe it's actually going to happen tomorrow night.

Jenna and Monica had no idea what to say.

They both got a reprieve from the awkward silence as everyone's attention was suddenly drawn to the two hot blondes on the video playing in Paul's playroom. Simultaneously both girls screamed out loud and climaxed as they faced each other and kissed while riding the black stud's tongue and cock.

Jenna, Monica, and Gina watched breathlessly as a river of frothy cum spilled from the dripping pussy of the girl riding the stallion's huge cock. It poured down his ebony nut sack.

Before anyone else said a thing, Monica blurted, "I can't believe I am saying this, but I like the buzz I got from that white powder."

"Yes, me too," Jenna said enthusiastically.

"They said we could start the party without them," Gina reminded.

Monica reached for the straw and took another line up each nostril. She was followed by the two beautiful blonde wives. They each enjoyed another gulp of champagne and quietly contemplated what they'd just heard from Gina and what the rest of the night would bring.

The three black men sipped 30-year-old single malt scotch and watched confidently as things progressed swimmingly in Paul's playroom.

Cole eyed Jenna hungrily and wondered how she would describe the circumstances that brought her here tonight. Unbeknownst to him or anyone else, Jenna would never get a chance to convey her odyssey. Monica would be the next to reveal and her sexy narrative would set the stage for the inevitable erotic orgy that awaits...

*****

This represents the halfway point in the UCLA to Big D saga; I hope you've enjoyed it so far, I can't wait to share the next 9 chapters with you! I realize this is the longest between chapter releases, I hope to get them out sooner moving forward. Your comments are always appreciated, I read them all. Please don't forget to vote...if you liked it, 5 stars are always appreciated!

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers