Ultimate Assassin Saga: Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all that mattered.

XXXXXXXXXX

Tsunami watched her brother as he made his way outside and stared up at the sky. She left her mother's office through the window and had gotten up on the roof so she could watch people without them necessarily seeing her. True, anyone that looked up would be able to see her, but she was home and she wasn't all that worried about being spotted. After all, she was a respected Spy of the Amazons and no one would point out that she was spying upon her own people, her own kin. They would merely assume that she had her reasons and that it was necessary.

She was crouching low on top of her mother's roof and watching her brother. Then, she saw the black dot in the air and she narrowed her eyes as it grew closer to the ground. It was quite the large eagle and she considered taking it out of the sky with one of her daggers. She even touched the hilt of one dagger and readied to draw the weapon. Before she did, she turned her gaze to her brother and she noted that he was readying himself with his broadsword. Then, he pulled his hand away from the hilt and he straightened, waiting for the bird to land. If there was one thing in this world that she knew that she could rely on, it was her brother's instincts and his instincts were telling him right now that the bird was of no threat.

When the raptor landed on the ground, it was silent at first. Then, the eagle began to speak and she blinked a couple of times in surprise. She was good at hiding her emotions, but even a talking bird was hard for her to comprehend. It wasn't something that she'd ever run across before and it was hard to put into words just how to feel about it. Then, the bird took to the air and began to fly away. She frowned at that and she found herself wondering why the bird had come only to leave shortly after arriving. She turned her gaze to her brother once more, and right after that, he began to run after the eagle.

It was a matter that was regarding their sister, she'd heard that from the eagle's mouth. It could very well be a trap and she couldn't have another one of her siblings going missing. She didn't know who this Demon was, but she knew the name and knew from what her mother had told her that he wasn't their enemy. In fact, he was quite possibly their best and most powerful ally. However, an enemy could use the promise of a meeting with the Demon to lead someone into a trap and clamp the trap down hard around them, ending their lives.

Tsunami couldn't allow that to happen to her older brother.

Decision made, the Spy leaped from the roof and landed in a nearby tree. She leaped from tree to tree, landing silently upon each branch as she followed after her brother. If he was going to get caught in a trap, she was going to make sure that she was there to save his ass. That was the least that she could do for the older brother that she loved and looked up to. It was because of her brother after all that she'd become a spy instead of a normal wife to a Forest Guard soldier. She owed him everything that she'd become and she wouldn't let him be kidnapped or killed when she could stop it.

He would never even know that she was there.

Chapter 24

Gareth lay in his bed and he held the woman laying next to him tightly. He smiled as he held her sleeping form and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her awake. However, she was always grumpy when he woke her up before she was ready and he wanted her to be in a good mood. After all, they'd only been married for three months and he wanted to keep the house happy. Eva snuggled against his side and sighed softly in her sleep, snoring lightly to the immense amusement to her husband.

They had been married for three months and those three months had been blissful. After the Demon's death, he'd returned to his village with his future brother-in-law at his side, and shortly thereafter, they had the wedding. It had been a beautiful ceremony, and even though he hadn't really cared about what it looked like, he knew that it was important to his bride. After the ceremony, they'd moved into their own home, but it was right next to her brother and his wife's home so she could still watch their children during the day. It was a good schedule that they held and it was the perfect setup.

The Wood Elf caressed his wife's hip while she slept and he wondered what - if anything - she was dreaming about. He had learned shortly after returning to the village that she was a dreamer as was par for most young women of the Elven race, but her dreams were more creative than most. Also, he'd learned her true age when he'd returned as well. She was one hundred and ten summers old. For Humans, that was extremely old and way past adulthood, but for Elves, that was still quite young. Elves could live to be thousands of years old and they never aged past thirty. They lived forever ageless until finally death took them and they passed on to the gods, whether it be because of old age or because of battle.

For Elves, the latter was more common because the Wood Elves, especially the Wood Elves of the Wilds, were a race forever at war with their neighbors. At this very moment, they weren't at war, but they knew of several camps of Orcs and other of the Dark Races that they would have to deal with eventually. Not right now of course, but that was only because they had more important things to deal with. The more important thing was the creatures that were plaguing the village and killing more than had ever been killed in a generation in the past. True, someone always died in a generation, but maybe a few dozen, not hundreds.

Because of these creatures, they were losing hundreds of every generation and it was beginning to become a real problem. For many Elven families, they were losing their ancestors who'd lived next door to them their entire lives and it wasn't something that anyone wanted to worry about. However, they could do nothing about it and they couldn't save them. Trying to tell one of the older generations not to be a warrior or a Hunter was like telling the wind not to blow or the trees not to grow. It was simply impossible. The Elven King, Aden, had lived for more than a thousand years and he was a kind leader, though he did have many faults.

Aden wasn't one that was well known for being patient with subjects that he didn't want to speak of. One of those subjects that could get you killed was his late wife and what truly happened to her. There were rumors that Aden himself had been the one that had plunged the dagger through his wife's heart, but he didn't believe that for a second. No, Aden wasn't that kind of man who would kill the only love of his life and the mother to his children. The actual story fit the situation and he accepted it as fact: her brother, jealous of his sister from the very beginning because she always got what she wanted, had been the one to sink the dagger into his sister's heart late one night.

The Elf Queen's brother had been caught by the King himself and the King had sunk his own blade through the man's neck. The diviners had spoken to the Elven Queen to find out what really happened and the spirit of the Queen had told him what had really happened. It had been her brother who had sank his dagger into her heart and killed her. Despite that, there were Elves who believed that her spirit had been coerced into lying and covering up the truth. Rumors always persisted, no matter what you did and the best anyone could do was live with it.

The Archer drew himself from his reverie when he felt his wife moving against him, her firm backside pressing more firmly against him. He could feel that her heartbeat had picked up and her breathing was much shorter. He smiled. His wife was obviously awake and wanting to make love if her grinding motions were any indicator. He smiled as he stared at the back of her head, and with one hand still on her hip, he pressed his already fully erect cock against her firm buttocks firmly, letting her know that he knew that she was awake. She moaned gently, the sound sending a shiver of pleasure coursing through his body and causing his heart to skip a beat. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't seem to resist her body, and secretly, he admitted to himself that he didn't WANT to be able to resist her. That would mean that he no longer wanted her as much as he did and that would be hell for him.

"Somebody woke up happy." Eva purred softly and pressed even more firmly back against him. Then, she turned over to face him and her dark eyes were glowing with her lust. She licked her lips, staring at him and he felt his mouth go dry as he looked at her beautiful face, down to her bare chest. He slept naked every single night with his wife and she loved waking up naked next to him. She placed her hand on his chest and he felt her cool touch as she traced her hand down from his chest across his abdomen. Then, her hand closed over his cock and he closed his eyes, moaning softly as she stroked him.

The Archer felt her lips on his neck, sending shivers down his spine and she felt her other hand on his chest, urging him to his back. He lay back easily enough and he opened his eyes, looking at his wife as he waited to see what she was going to do. Her lips trailed from his neck down to his chest, the tip of her tongue leaving her mouth to trace his nipple and she sucked one of them into her mouth, her hand still stroking his cock, squeezing it. He moaned softly, sliding his fingers through her dark hair and watching her as she worked his body like only his wife could.

Then, the Elven maid kissed her way down from his chest and across his flat, taunt stomach. She slid her hands over his thighs, making him spread his legs a little wider and he did so quickly enough, eager for his wife's expert skills in giving him pleasure. She looked up at him, her dark hair falling around her shoulders and she gripped the base of his cock, looking up at him. With a wide smile on her face, she opened her mouth and guided the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Gareth groaned in pleasure of her mouth, looking down at her and watching as she sucked him deeper into her mouth. He could feel her long tongue wrapping around his shaft and caressing him as she bobbed her head up and down on him. What she couldn't take into her mouth, the hand gripping his shaft caressed and stroked, bringing the full pleasure of her skills to him. His moans were loud and he felt like his body was on fire as she sucked, stroked, and teased him.

Just when he felt like he was going to explode, she pulled her mouth off of him and gripped him hard under the head of his cock. She smiled up at him and she shook the index finger of her other hand from side to side, a teasing smile on her face. Eva blew a cool breath across the head of his cock and he moaned in pleasure, nearly a puddle of nerves for her. She chuckled lightly and she straightened away from his waist, straddling his long slender legs, looking down at him.

The Archer stared at his wife's breasts, licking his lips and wanting to taste them badly. However, he knew that his wife was the one in control this morning and he would willingly take her. She was experimenting with how far she could take him to the cusp of pleasure and not push him over the edge. If they continued to do so, their sex life would never grow stale and boring, but they had to keep it up. They had to make sure that sex was enjoyable for both of them and both of their needs getting met each time. Otherwise, sex would become like a chore and they would no longer enjoy it. The Archer didn't want that and he was fairly certain that his wife didn't want that either.

Eva straddled his waist, holding herself above his cock only a little bit so she could tease him. He slid his hands up her long legs to her thighs, stroking her there. Then, he moved his hands to her hips and around her, squeezing and kneading the muscles of her buttocks. She smiled down at him and laid her hands on his chest, her nails digging in as she pushed herself down on him. The married couple moaned together as she took him into her tight, warm, inviting body and took him to the hilt.

She paused, breathing heavily with her eyes closed and adjusting to his size. He knew that he wasn't the largest that had ever existed, but he also knew that he wasn't small or average either. On the first night of their marriage, she hadn't thought that she would be able to take him at all, but after several hours, they'd finally managed to slide together easily, no one hurting anymore. Of course, it had been harder because she was a virgin and been extremely tight, nearly unable to take his width and girth. Now, it was much easier for her, though she still had to take her time when they started so as not to hurt herself.

Then, using her knees, the Elven maid lifted herself off of his cock and then dropped back down, taking him in again and again. He held on tight to her buttocks, guiding her a little bit, but mostly wanting her to take control of it. She had no problem with taking control as she rode him, her breasts bouncing a little as she rode him and her fingernails dug into his chest. He watched her as she did so, moaning softly and amazed at the sight of his wife. She looked like a glorious goddess riding her prized stallion and making sure that he knew that his place was under her, satisfying what she wanted without complaint. He did so willingly and eagerly.

After nearly an hour of this, Eva threw back her head and called out his name. Her body shuddered on top of him as she climaxed, her inner walls clamping tightly around him, but she didn't stop riding. If anything, she rode faster and harder. He bucked up into her, sliding through her clamping walls with ease, but the friction was bringing him great pleasure. Then, he shouted out her name and he climaxed, shuddering underneath her as he filled her with his seed.

Gareth rolled her so that they were laying side by side with one of her legs over both of his and his cock still buried deep inside of her. He smiled at her as he reached up and stroked her cheek. She smiled back at him, her cheeks red with passion and satisfaction. Then, he slipped from her body and he kissed her lips firmly, his tongue sliding into her mouth. Her tongue slid along with his, kissing his wife passionately and with love. She kissed him back and he could feel the equal fervor that she had for him. Then, they pulled away from the kiss and they smiled at one another at the same time.

Life was good.

XXXXXXXXXX

Hours later, Gareth sat on the side of the bed that he shared with his wife and he yawned. Making love to his wife had taken a lot out of him, but he wouldn't trade it for the world. If there was one thing that he loved, it was his wife and the passion that they shared with one another. She was beautiful, especially during their lovemaking sessions and he thanked the Gods of Nature every single day for what he'd been blessed with. However, he knew that he had to leave soon and get to work.

He still had a job to do and it wasn't done. He had to patrol the High Forest and find out if there was anyone around that meant to do the Wood Elves harm. If there wasn't anyone by nightfall, then he could return home to his wife and their bed. If there was, he might be stuck out there doing battle with them and it was possible that he might never return home. One never knew what was going to happen and not many Elves liked to think about that possibility. He knew that he sure didn't. After all, he'd just married his wife and he didn't want to leave her anytime soon.

The Wood Elf looked back at the sleeping woman behind him on the bed and he smiled. She was so beautiful when she slept. Hell, she was beautiful all the time, but it was just more pronounced when she slept. It had to be because she looked so relaxed and calm when she was sleeping. He wanted nothing more than to crawl back into bed with her and make love with her once more, but he knew that he couldn't. He had to get to work and crawling back into bed with her would be counterproductive to that.

The Archer sighed as he got to his feet and he moved silently around the room, pulling on his clothing. A few minutes later, he was fully dressed and armed with his shortsword at his hip along with his bow and arrows on his person once again. He loved having his weapons back and it was something that he'd missed during the time that he'd been with the Amazons, short that it had been. Thinking of the Amazons brought his mind back to the situation and joining the two forces together. There had to be a way to rejoin the two races as allies and make them a force to be reckoned with. If there was, it was escaping his notice right now and that was really starting to make him angry.

Gareth shook off those thoughts and he left his bedroom. He stopped at the door and looked back at his wife. She hadn't moved one inch and he smiled at that. She always slept like a rock and he found that he found that to be quite endearing. Then, he turned his head away from the view of his wife and he left his bedroom, walking into his living room. Then, he walked to the front door and stepped out onto the platform beyond, the early morning dark without a single ray of sunlight to illuminate the platforms, but he could see just fine.

Just as he stepped out onto the platform though, he sensed something was coming towards him and he raised his eyes. At eye level was a dark feathered bird, and as it grew closer, it was easy to see that it was an eagle. Why would there be an eagle here? Eagles didn't frequent the High Forest and there were few Elves who had ever seen one. So, where had this eagle come from and why now? It couldn't be a coincidence of the situation and the appearance of an eagle. Either it was an omen of things to come or it was directly linked to what was happening today in the High Forest.

The black feathered eagle flapped its wings a couple of times and landed easily on the railing of the platform, blinking its eyes as it looked at him. The Archer stared back at the avian and wondered what it would do. The creature tucked its wings in close to its side and tilted its head to the side, looking at him. He kept his hand away from his shortsword and away from the quiver of arrows at his other hip. He feared that if he got to close to the beast that it would spring forward and rend him to pieces. He paused when the bird stared right at him, and if he wasn't mistaken, he thought that he saw intelligence burning in the eyes of the avian.

"I am a messenger of the Demon you know as Acheron. He requests that you meet him in a corresponded place and the only way for you to get there without being lost is to follow me." the eagle said in a surprisingly human like voice. He stared at the beast and he knew that that wasn't natural at all. A talking bird shouldn't have been possible unless it was magicked to relay a message and that was exactly what this bird was doing. The words of the bird made complete and utter sense to him. However, it was the Demon part that made sense. After all, he'd seen the Demon killed right in front of him and he didn't think that he could've survived the attack. Then again, he had never seen the Demon actually die and it was possible he supposed that he'd survived.

The Eagle leaped from the platform railing and took flight once more, swooping low to the forest floor. He made a split second decision that he wasn't sure that he should make, but he did anyway. He ran to the platform railing, and without stopping, he propelled himself over the side of the railing, his legs flying through the air as he went over the railing. He released the railing and he fell to the forest floor, several hundreds of feet below. He landed nimbly on the ground, going into a crouch, but when he'd fully absorbed the impact, he stood up and looked for the bird. The eagle was just ahead of him and he took off in a dead run, following the eagle.

1...2223242526...28