Unbroken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan swallowed and he swallowed hard. Then he took a glass of water and began drinking. By the time it left his lips, it was empty.

"I think that's a good idea." Aidan smiled, laughing excitedly. "A small business will be able to help us a lot and give us exactly what we need. We can save money from my and Ethan's salary and by the time we know it...we will have lots of money and our business will improve."

"That's really great." Granny said, pinching her grandson's cheeks softly. "I knew that you would find the idea perfect."

Why shouldn't I?" Aidan exclaimed, dropping his hands to the wooden table. "Your ideas are really perfect and I also know it's for our own good. Once I get my salary, we will make a plan and then put our plan into action."

"Thanks for understanding,"

"I have no choice," Aidan teased. "I am your grandson after all. If not me, who else do you expect to understand you? "

Granny couldn't find the words to tell Aidan. She just opened her arms and hugged him tightly, enjoying the warmth of her embrace. He returned the same gesture and wrapped his arms around her waist. He felt like staying like that forever. He just wanted the time to freeze so that he would get away from his numerous problems.

"I am really sorry, granny," Aidan thought, feeling really powerful emotions take control of his body. He was suddenly feeling sad and broken. He felt like some kind of burden had been thrown at him. He wondered whether it would have been any different if he had told the truth. "I know that you have so many expectations and you really love me a lot and I also know that you would understand me." He thought. "But forgive me for lying to you. Forgive me for saying what I shouldn't have said to you. Forgive me for this but I can't tell you. I am going to look for another job so that you can live a really comfortable life, a life you deserve. I will look for a job and hopefully I will get hired."

Aidan and his granny hugged for some minutes before finally pulling away from each other. Aidan continued having his dinner while chatting with his granny. Then they chatted some more after dinner and washed plates together. After that, he retired to his room where he found it impossible to sleep. The only thing he thought about was the job.

"You are fired!" He remembered the manager's voice. "You shouldn't be seen on these premises."

Aidan hadn't even realized that the words were really more painful until he heard his granny's plan. His day was just from worse to worst. He found no sleep at all. He kept on turning from side to side, trying to find some sleep but it was impossible. He tried to sleep under the blanket, covering his whole head but it was impossible as the only image he saw was the incident that had happened at the hotel. If only he could have had the courage to deny his manager's pleas then he would have been asleep by then, looking forward to the following day but he was now thinking about something else.

No matter what happened, Aidan couldn't allow his granny or his brother to find out the truth. He was gonna keep on job hunting until he eventually found a nice job. But he knew that was really impossible to do especially since he was just a high school graduate. Most of the jobs required people with higher education certificates which he didn't have.

"Gosh," Aidan breathed, quickly turning to the right. With the way things were going, he started wondering whether he was gonna get any sleep.

"I have to find a job quickly." Aidan sighed, now lying on his back. He was staring in the roof, in the dark of the night. "I really need to find a job." Aidan closed his eyes and put his hands together. He gave out a short prayer and then continued staring at the roof till he fell asleep.

The problems were gonna continue come next morning. But he was somehow ready to face them. The only thing he was hoping for was to find a job. And another thing he really prayed for was never to meet the prince again. Only God knew what Aidan would say or do to him.

He better stay away or else...

***

Luis entered his wonderfully comfy room, slowly walking towards the huge bed. He had just come from having a really wonderful breakfast after waking up really late. He was only in his cargo short, brown shirt and sandals. He was feeling a little better that morning. The only way he would feel completely better was to know what exactly had happened to that boy, and he was hoping for it to be harsh too.

Luis quickly reached the bed and threw himself, yawning as if he had just woken up from a really deep sleep. He lay on his stomach, burying his face on the beddings. He stayed like that for a number of minutes before he heard his phone vibrating and beeping. Hearing his phone, he quickly raised his face and grabbed the phone from the bed. There was a message and it from his best friend, Charles.

"Yummy," Luis smiled, quickly opening the message.

"I am already on my way to the palace from the hotel. Hope you are home."

Luis quickly rose from the bed, moving his thumbs to the key pad.

"Yeah, hope you have some good news." He replied, feeling some form of power possess him. He wanted the manager to punish Aidan so much that he would think twice next time before trying his no sense once again. Then he was gonna make him pay too and inflict his authority and power. Fuck! He just couldn't wait for his friend to come to his house.

"I guess," Charles replied. "I am almost at the palace."

"Great," Luis was more than happy. He had no idea how to express the happiness that he felt. "Just come straight to my room."

"I will be there in a few,"

"Fine," Luis replied.

He dropped the phone on the bed and just lay, waiting impatiently for his best friend. It didn't take long at all and he heard a soft knock on his door. He didn't need to open the door to guess who it was that was knocking. He very well knew that his friend had arrived.

"The door is open," he said, a little louder.

His suspicions were proved right when Charles came right through, wearing a wonderful smile that made him happy. Charles was in a deep green, folded shirt that was half way buttoned up. He had a blue jean and yellow shoes. He was in casual but he was looking really sexy.

Seeing his best friend coming in, Luis quickly rose from the bed and rushed towards him. They both hugged for a few seconds before heading to the bed. They sat close to each other, smiling brightly at each other.

"What's up?" Luis asked, patting on Charles' shoulder. "I need details. What really happened to that stupid boy? Did the manager deal with him or what?" He shook Charles' legs excitedly.

Charles gave a soft chuckle when he heard his best friend's questions. He sometimes wondered whether his friend would somehow change his attitude. But he was the prince after all. Many would act worse than he did at times.

Charles sighed, nodding his head in sadness. "He was dealt with."

"Yes!" Luis said excitedly. "I knew he was gonna get what was coming towards him. That will teach him never to mess with a prince in his life again." He laughed. "Now it will be my turn to show him exactly what I am made of. He messed with the wrong prince." He gave a soft chuckle. Then he moved his gaze to his friend who had been staring at him ever since he had come. "Tell me, what did the manager do to him?"

Charles remained quiet, wondering what his friend's reaction was gonna be.

"He lost his job." Charles said naturally. "He was fired and told never to come back."

Hearing his friend's statement, Luis stared at Charles like he had only seen him for the first time. He couldn't believe what he had heard...he couldn't believe the boy had been fired...his heart immediately began racing, sending shivers of pleasure to the rest of his body. Then he gave out a loud laugh that filled the entire room, making his friend wonder what was wrong. He was happy. The manager had done a great job than he had expected. Firing the stupid boy was the best punishment but Luis was still gonna make him pay too. He was gonna find him and he was gonna make him pay.

"I can't believe he actually did it." Luis enthused, getting back to the bed. "He followed my suggestion and..."

"Can I ask you a question?" Charles chimed in, looking straight at his laughing friend. "Are you really happy?"

"Are you not?" Luis laughed, holding his friend's hand. "This calls for a..."

"Did you actually hear what I said?" Charles asked. "He was fired from his job."

"Loud and clear," Luis rejoiced, clapping his hands so loud that it made noise throughout the room. "Isn't that good news?"

"Are you serious?" Charles couldn't believe that Luis was rejoicing because a poor boy had lost his job, probably his only way of livelihood.

"Of course," Luis shrugged. He felt really happy. "Finally, the stupid brat has gotten what he deserved. But I will not stop until I make him pay for the..."

"Can you tell me exactly what he did?" Charles asked, crossing his arms. "I really need to know what he did that made you make him lose his job."

"Come on," Luis wrapped his arm around his best friend. "We don't need to talk about..."

"Please."

"Fine," Luis' face now turned serious. He narrated exactly what had happened to his friend, laughing in some moments and getting a little pissed in some. But he finished the narration in just a few minutes and continued with his laughs.

To be honest, Luis expected his friend to laugh out with him but surprisingly, he just stared at him, nodding his head. Luis knew that his friend was probably surprised but deep down inside he knew that he was also happy. After all, they practically did everything together and were happy and sad together. They were more than brothers or friends.

"Is that the reason why you made him lose his job?"

"I didn't make him lose his job." Luis exclaimed. "But I wouldn't have loved it anymore than I do right now."

Charles nodded. "I can't believe you are happy because...you made someone lose his job. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," Luis answered, wondering why his friend was not supporting him. He was supposed to be happy for him. "I just love it that he got what he deserved." He said. "Shouldn't you be happy and..."

"No!" Charles said in a serious tone. "We are talking about someone losing his job. We don't joke with that. You know that..."

"He insulted me and I think he deserved to be punished. He shouldn't have even talked to me in the first place but...he chose to mess with me. Trust me he deserves everything that had befallen on him."

"Really,"

"Really,"

"There would have been another way to punish him." Charles said. "Trust me I do understand your reasons but you were also wrong here."

"Me?" Luis pointed at himself. "How am I in the wrong here?"

"You tapped on his butt and you told him many things that you shouldn't have." Charles really felt bad for the poor guy. He had always supported Luis in whatever he did but he was feeling bad, especially after what he had heard. "Not everyone would appreciate it if they are teased, sexually...not even from a prince."

"Did you hear what I said?" Luis couldn't believe his friend was telling him that. "He first insulted me. I think he deserved..."

"I don't think he was on the wrong here." Charles said, a little louder. They were not arguing at all. They were simply talking. "You should have just..."

"Whose side are you on?"

"I am on your side but..."

"Then why are you defending him here."

"He lost his job." Charles tried to make his friend understand.

"So what?"

"That was his only livelihood." Charles said simply.

"How do you know that?"

"I was coming out of the restaurant when I heard some of his former co-waiters talking." Charles said, looking straight at his friend. "According to what I heard, the boy is just a poor boy. He lives with his grandmother and his brother. His brother is just a security guard who earns just little money. They also said that he had been looking for a job before he finally landed that job. Don't you think it's a little too much? I think you should talk to the manager and tell him to bring him back. You know you have that power to do so."

"Are you really serious or you are just trying to joke around?"

"I am serious," Even Charles' face looked seriously but that didn't change the fact that Aidan insulted him...humiliated him and other things. That was the insult of the highest degree.

"Look, I don't care about him." Luis snorted, pointing his finger at Charles. "I don't even care that he lost his job. He should have thought about that before insulting me. Next time he'll think twice before insulting someone else. He thought he was tough but I am tougher...more powerful and influential. Anyone who messes with me will get a taste of the bitter pill." He chuckled bitterly. "By the time I am done with him, he will regret ever messing with me. I will show him just what this prince," He pointed at himself, laughing. "Can really do when messed with,"

"Do you..."

"I know that you are concerned about him," Luis said. "But I am not and I will not let him get away with it. When you step on the tiger's tail, expect to be attacked okay? And please, let us drop this topic. You know exactly what I am interested in." He said softly. "You know what I need to add to this happiness. You know what I need to power up. I need someone, some hot guy that can satisfy my needs. I need to be pleasured."

Charles took a deep sigh, forgetting about everything. "Guess you are right." He took a really deep breath. "I can find us some." He reassured. "There are some hot guys in a new gay bar in town. I am sure I will find a lot of irresistibly hot guys that you can choose from."

"Now you are talking." Luis smiled, putting his hands on his thighs. His cock was already rising from the smell of sex and the imagination of the beautiful asses that he was gonna fuck to satisfy him. "I just love being a play boy." He breathed in deeply, feeling himself relax. "It makes me feel fulfilled."

"Yeah..." Charles sounded not sure. He was still concerned about the poor boy that had been fired on Luis' account. But guess Luis was right. All he had to do was forgetting and concentrate on other things.

"I am glad you are speaking my language." Luis was more than happy. "You know the kind of life that I like to live. I like being pleasured and..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Charles shrugged. "I don't think you should go into details." He leaned forward, closer to Luis' ears. "It will make me really horny."

"Make you?" Luis laughed, getting away from his friend. "I am already horny."

Charles laughed. "Can I see your cock?"

"Fuck you, Charles." He laughed. "Why don't you just concentrate on your own?"

"Because I am more interested in yours," Charles teased, giving a soft chuckle. "It feels so good to see..."

"Get out of here, Charles." Luis grabbed a pillow and threw it at his friend. "I think the fantasies are getting to you. You need a good release and you'll only do that the sooner you find us some good guys to fuck."

"Yeah," Charles said. "We really need some good asses today, don't you think?"

"I don't think." Luis shrugged. "I know I need some good and sweet asses. I swear I am gonna fuck his ass, he'll scream my name for days."

Hearing Luis' words, Charles burst into laughter, collapsing on the bed. He really loved his friend's sense of humor. He loved his personality and his life. Charles was more than happy Luis was his best friend. He had never had a great friend like Luis.

"You are really crazy."

"What?" Luis shrugged. "Guys tell me I am a great fuck." He laughed. "I always give it to them hard and they always end up screaming and coming harder than before." He remembered his many sexual adventures and his cock got out of control. It pressed so hard against his boxer, throbbing painfully. Whoever he was gonna fuck was scream for sure because he was gonna fuck him as brutally as he could.

"You should have seen one of their faces when..."

"Yeah...yeah...yeah..." Charles got up. "Much as I would love to listen to your many sexual adventures I have to go home. I promised dad I'd help him out with something."

Still laughing, Luis got up from the bed. "So what are the plans?"

"We will meet at a cafeteria in town and then we will meet up with the guys and..."

"Fuck their brains out." Luis finished Charles' sentence.

"Exactly," Charles proclaimed, walking towards to the door.

"I knew it was what you were thinking."

"Yeah," Charles smiled as he headed towards the door. "I know you are still thinking about it."

Luis chuckled softly. "In my mind, I am almost reaching orgasm."

Luis' words brought laughter to both Charles and Luis. They left the room still laughing, holding each other as if they were stuck on each other. Their friendship was simply the best and they had lived with each other almost all of their lives.

Luis escorted his friend to his car, making sure that he had left. He came back to his room and then lay on it, thinking about the great afternoon that he was gonna have. He couldn't wait for afternoon to come so that he could ram the guy's ass till he empties his balls.

"It is gonna be my best afternoon." He laughed.

Only a few hours were remaining. Thereafter, he was gonna bury his cock deep into some sweet ass. Fuck! Nothing was gonna prevent him from fucking someone that afternoon.

***

Aidan was walking on the street, near the huge road, looking all around. He had a huge newspaper in his hands which had some job opportunities but none of them seemed to favor him. He was not qualified for any of them. There was no way he was gonna get hired even if he tried.

Aidan was putting on a simple blue t-shirt...a green skinny trouser which was a little bit old. He was also wearing sandals which were a bit old too. His hair was tied into a ponytail as usual. He knew he was not looking good but at least he was wearing something.

It was almost 4.pm and still no job or even hope that he was gonna find one. He had started job hunting early in the morning but luck was not on his side. It was either he was not qualified for the job or they didn't need extra staff. He had been job hunting since morning, nonstop. He was tired...he was sweaty...he was hopeless and he was really stressed. He had been to too many buildings in town but to no avail. He lost hope and he knew that things were getting harder for him. He had even asked himself a really important question that left him hanging.

"How long was he gonna hide the truth from his family?"

Aidan was really tired. He had passed many buildings, hotels, cafeterias, even public institutions but to no avail. There was nothing for him to do. But he still had little hope left in him. There were a few buildings left but...he doubted if there was any opportunity for him. He was not just qualified for any of the jobs.

Aidan stood still, staring at the passing cars. His mind slipped right to the place where he used to work...a place where he had been fired because of the crown prince. He would have been working at that place at that time but he was fired and the worst was that he was hiding it from his family.

A loud noise from the passing car got him out of his thoughts. He nodded, feeling a small headache kicking in. He was also hungry as he had not had anything since morning. Aidan was somehow feeling weak. He needed to sit down for a minute, relax and then slowly walk home and pretend as if he had just come home from work. He saw a bench just near him. He began walking slowly towards the bench, taking a bottle of water from the bag.

The bottle was only half and he took it all in one swift. He then went and sat on the bench, looking at the passing cars. As he sat there, wondering what he was gonna do if at all he didn't find a job, his mind went to what had happened just a few hours earlier.

123456...8