Unbroken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you wanna look into your loving grandson in law's eyes for the last time?" He gave a sinister laugh that seemed to send shivers down her spine. Then his face got serious and he gripped her harder, squeezing and twisting her arm. It hurt like hell but when she tried to scream he covered her mouth with his hand. All that came out were muffled cries that didn't seem to do anything. "Goodbye, granny,"

Before granny had the chance to give out another scream, she felt a really sharp pain on her belly. It was so sharp that it felt like hot needles had just pierced her skin. Everything froze for a second and her screams stopped. She moved her eyes at Aidan, trying to ask him why he had done that but...she couldn't do it. And it was not because Aidan had her mouth covered but because the pain was just too much for her to bear especially at her age. It was too much.

First her veins felt like they had exploded. Then he heart started beating faster, pounding deep in her chest. The blood that was flowing through her felt like poison and it travelled faster everywhere. She felt a hot fluid travelling down her belly and then her legs to the floor. It was her hot blood.

Granny's breaths turned into painful gasps that seemed to be driving her to her death. She trembled in pain and tried to move her hand but she couldn't do it. Tears built in her eyes and then...veins shot up. Her pain was just too much.

"Huh..." Aidan breathed as he pulled on the knife and got it out of granny's gut. "Killing feels so good especially since...it is coming from the person that you love right?"

Then he laughed and let go of granny. She fell to the floor, holding her belly while blood gushed out. Aidan looked at her and then smiled, holding the knife carefully. His hands were bloody and granny had her eyes at him while she slowly convulsed on that floor, trying to breathe normally.

"Sorry, granny..." He laughed. "...but I will never allow anyone to get in my way. One by one all of you will die. I will rule this kingdom. Goodbye," He leaned down and rubbed granny's blood off with her dress. Then with a final wink and kiss on the cheek, he left her to die on that very floor.

***

"Oh father...I am really tired." Luis said as he made his way into the living room. "Thank God that meeting has just ended, right."

"You really are something else." The king laughed softly, patting on his shoulder. "I think you were just missing someone and that's why you wanted to come home quickly."

Luis chuckled. "I won't lie to you, father. I was really missing Aidan a whole lot. I just hope he is back already. I wanna see him."

"Why don't you go and check." The king smiled brightly. "I am sure he is just waiting for you and..."

"Yeah...I am sure that..."

Before Luis could finish his sentence, he heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and some sort of wails and screams. He moved his eyes to the stairs and then saw a blonde maid rushing down. Her face was wet with tears and the way she was trembling was nerve wrecking. He instantly got worried and looked at his father before looking at the maid that was rushing down those stairs. Once she saw him she rushed towards him, panting and crying.

"Thank God...you are here my prince." She quavered. She was crying heavily. "Please, come with me." She held his hand tighter, pulling him.

"Hey!" Luis stared at her. He couldn't understand what was going on anymore. "What's wrong with you? Why do you look like you've seen..."

"Please." She cried, literally jumping. "You have...the queen mother is..."

"Granny!" Luis gasped, feeling his body suddenly jerk. He felt really nervous and his heart began pounding in his chest. "What happened to granny?"

"She..."

But before the maid could even finish her sentence, Luis was already rushing up those stairs. There was no need to use an elevator since her room was on the third floor. He was moving as quickly as he could, panting and feeling really nervous. He had never been as worried as he was at that very time. Everything was just confusing. He didn't know what was going on but he was praying in his heart for his granny to be alright.

Luis rushed on the third floor as if he was flying. He run to her room and quickly opened. Once he entered that room...he felt like he had just died. His heart began pounding weakly and his strength left him right there. Tears began building in his eyes and he had no idea when they started flowing.

For a few seconds he failed to breath. A really sharp pain shot up in his chest and he held out in pain. He struggled to breath and the pain that he felt was really sharp that it travelled to his brain. Granny, his granny was lying in her own pool of blood. Blood was almost everywhere and granny looked dead, or at least to him she did.

As Luis struggled to breath after seeing that body lying lifeless on the floor in a pool of blood he felt weak. And when he took a deep breath, a loud scream escaped his mouth that it filled the entire room. He didn't even recognize it as his own. He just felt as if another being inside of him had just screamed at the top of his voice.

"Granny!" He quickly rushed to her and held in his arms. He was immediately covered with blood. "Granny!" He screamed, shaking her. "Please, get up granny. Please, get up I beg you."

Luis breaths came really harsh. He had never seen so much blood in his life before. It was just too much and it scared him a whole lot that it came from the woman that he loved, a woman who he had grown up knowing and cherish, his treasure.

"Father..." Luis cried at the top of his voice. "Father, please...granny is dying."

He continued crying at the top of voice until he heard the door to the room opening and his father and the maid came rushing in. King Julian's heart died once he saw the state his mother was in. He couldn't believe it was his own mother that was lying in that pool of blood. It was just impossible. Tears immediately began pouring down his cheeks and he felt his body weakening. He was in so much pain than he had ever endured.

"Mother..." He cried, dropping himself down. "What happened to you, mother? Please..." He screamed at the top of his voice. "Please, get up, mother. Please...get up, I beg you..."

Luis and the king both cried at the top of their voices. They were crying and so did the maid that had found her. Luis was in so much pain than he could imagine possible. His sweet granny was lying down in a pool of her own blood. What had happened?

Luis moved his eyes to the maid that was sobbing. "What happened?" His voice was inhuman. "What the fuck happened to my grandmother?"

"I don't know, my prince." The maid cried at the top of her voice. "I came to tell her that lunch was served when I found her like that. I swear I don't know a thing about what had happened. When I saw the state she was in...I came down and that's..."

"Fuck!" he screamed. "What the fuck..." He trailed off when he heard a tiny weak voice.

"Aidan..." The voice said weakly.

Hearing that voice, Luis moved his eyes and saw his granny weakly moving her eyes. Her mouth trembled and she had blood in there.

"Granny," He cried.

"Mother," The king gasped.

"You are going..."

"Aidan..." The old woman whimpered, slightly moving her eyes. "Aidan...is...he is the one that..." She winced in pain and then coughed. Seeing the state she was in both Luis and the king cried out in pain. They couldn't bear to see her like that.

"No, granny..." Luis sobbed as he carefully held her. "Aidan is not..."

"No!" She coughed in pain. She was whimpering but she wanted to tell the truth. "Aidan...killed...he killed...he is the one that..." Then she tried to speak again but the pain was getting to her brain, slowly blinding her. "He..." Her voice kept on getting weaker until she couldn't say anything more. She dropped her head and gave up.

"Granny..." Luis shook her. "Granny, please wake up."

"Mother..." The king cried as more tears made its way down his cheeks. "Mother...please...I beg you, don't leave me. We all need..." He trailed off when he touched her and felt just how cold she was. "Mother!" He screamed at the top of his voice, carefully wrapping his arms around her. "Mother...please..."

Seeing his unconscious grandmother, Luis felt like his soul had just been killed. He quickly moved his eyes to the maid and screamed. "Call an ambulance. Call an ambulance now." The maid nodded and then quickly left the room.

"Granny, wake up, don't do this to me." He cried. "It is me, your favorite grandson. Get up."

Both the king and Luis were trying their best to make the old woman wake up but she wasn't moving. Her temperature was dropping and her pulse couldn't be felt either. Luis was really scared. He didn't know what to do anymore. He tried everything to make her get up but nothing was working anymore. It was all futile and he couldn't do a thing anymore. He needed to do something.

"What's taking so long?" He screamed, looking all around. As his eyes were moving from side to side he noticed granny's phone on the table. It was not lying but it was rather standing. He needed to call an ambulance just to save his granny.

Luis quickly got up and then grabbed the phone from the table. His plan was to quickly call an ambulance but when his eyes reached the screen...he got the surprise of his life. The phone was on and not only that but it was also on video record. Probably granny had left the phone on record so that she could show the person that had done that to her.

Luis stopped the recording and rushed to his father. Before he said anything the door to the room opened and the doctor with the medic al team came rushing in as if a ghost had just wanted to kill them all. As soon the doctor arrived, he told the king and the prince to stay away from the old woman who was deeply injured.

"Please..." The king sobbed. "Help her. She is my only mother and I don't want to lose her, please."

Without uttering any word, the doctor with his team carefully examined the woman and then gasped. "Your majesty, this woman is alive. She is not dead but we might lose her if we waste any more time. She has lost a lot of blood and we must take her to the hospital right now. This is a miracle I tell you."

Luis and the king felt relieved after hearing that. They both gasped and rubbed their tears. The doctor first put the old woman on oxygen and then carefully put her on a stretcher bed. In no time at all they were rushing out of the room to the elevator. When they reached the elevator...they took her body out and then in no time they were in an ambulance rushing her to the nearby hospital. Well, Luis was following behind with a car as only one person was allowed in the ambulance. After what felt like eternity...they were finally at the hospital and she was rushed to the emergency room. The doctor assured them that it was gonna be alright.

***

Luis was impatiently waiting for the doctor to come out of the emergency room. His father was seated on a bench with his face buried in his palms, praying for the well being of his mother. He didn't want her to die or anything like that. It was all so difficult to believe, especially with how granny had been stabbed like that. How can anyone come into the palace and attempt to kill the queen mother? It was really impossible and not with tight security.

Luis and the king had been waiting for an hour and half with their hearts pounding. They prayed for the well being of their beloved queen mother. They didn't want her to die or anything. They were so worried that they didn't even have the time to call the police or the army. Both of them were really bloody.

As they were waiting there...Hanna and the queen came rushing towards them, both in tears. While the queen rushed to her husband, Hanna rushed to her brother and cried at the top of her voice. "What happened? How is granny?"

Luis couldn't quite answer his sister's question. "We don't know." He said as tears poured on his face. "She's still in there." He gestured.

"Who did this?" The queen cried. "Who could have done this to mother and in the palace?"

No one was able to answer that question. They all just had to wait impatiently for the doctor to come out of the emergency room. After a few minutes, the doctor came out looking really tired. All of them rushed to the doctor and asked how she was.

"We tried everything we could," He gave a gloomy sigh. "But she is a fighter. We were able to revive her. I tell you not many patients would have survived this but the queen..." He smiled. "She was able to pull through it. However, she will be taken to the intensive care unit as she is still in a critical condition. She lost a lot of blood but we are handling it."

"Thank you." The king rubbed his tears, shaking the doctor's hands. "Thank you so much doctor. Can we see her?"

"We cannot allow that for now." The doctor breathed. "But you will be able to go in soon. Just go and we will take care of her okay." He smiled and then excused himself. He went back in the ER.

"Oh my God..." Hanna breathed as she rubbed her tears off. "Granny is fine but whoever did this shall pay. I swear whoever tried to kill her shall pay with his own blood."

Hearing Hanna's words, Luis' mind slipped back to what had happened while he was at the palace. He remembered that granny's phone had been video recording the whole time. The only thing he was praying for was to find the person the person that had just attempted to kill his granny. He swore he was gonna kill that person.

Taking a really deep breath, Luis slipped his hand through his pocket and then came out with the phone. He was trembling terribly as he didn't know what he was gonna find out. But he was confident and he still wanted to find out anyway.

Luis opened the phone and went to the folder where all videos that were recorded were. Fortunately that was the only video that had been recorded and hopefully that was the video which was gonna showcase everything that had happened. Granny probably recorded everything before she was killed or something.

Taking a long look at the video, Luis moved his finger and pressed play. The video started with granny running towards the door and someone chasing her. He couldn't see the face clearly but the hair...really long hair and those clothes, he thought. Those clothes had been...before Luis could even finish his thought, he saw the picture clearly and then dropped the phone with a loud noise.

Luis' heart immediately began pounding deep in his chest. His hormones got out of control and made him really weak. He was suddenly trembling in fear and anger. Tears poured down his face and he began panting right there. He felt like he had just died.

"Aidan!" Luis gasped as more tears poured down his face. "Aidan! He...he was the..." His voice was suddenly gone. He had a huge lump on his throat. He couldn't speak. The pain and the anger that he felt at that time were out of control. Aidan, his Aidan had actually tried to kill his granny but for what. He felt really betrayed and the emotions deep within him were burning his core. He was crying in pain and fear.

"Luis!" Hanna gasped as she rushed towards him. "Oh my God what's wrong?" She gripped his arm and got really scared with the way he trembled right there. "Luis..."

Luis couldn't still believe what had just happened right there. His Aidan was the boy that had...but how was that even possible? It was impossible. Luis' pants were getting stronger by each moment. He needed answers and he was gonna get them.

With a loud groan, Luis stormed out, completely ignoring his family's calls. He was gonna demand answers and nothing was gonna make that go away. He needed answers and for sure he was gonna get them. He knew who to give him those answers.

"Luis!" Hanna tried to go after him but when she saw the phone on the floor...she quickly picked it up and when her eyes saw what was in that video which was playing, her hand moved to cover her mouth while gasps escaped her throat. Tears formed in her eyes and she stared at her parents, trembling.

"What is it?" The queen asked. "Why do you..."

"Aidan!" She gasped. "Aidan, mom... I think Aidan tried to kill granny."

"What?" The king furiously rose, rushing to Hanna. He gripped the phone and he saw it with his own eyes. "That is really impossible." He nodded as tears formed in his eyes. "Aidan couldn't have done such a thing. Something is definitely wrong somewhere."

The king quickly began rushing out of the hospital, hoping to find Luis. Hanna and the queen were just behind him. They were all rushing back home.

***

Luis stormed in the palace, grunting like a wild bull. His eyes were red after driving from the hospital like a mad man. His head was hurting and his body was on fire. He had his fists clenched as his body trembled. His breaths were really harsh.

"Aidan!" Luis shouted throughout the room. "Aidan!"

He began rushing to the elevator to check his room. In no time he was already in his room, calling Aidan's name like a maniac. Aidan was not in the room so he came down and then found his family just entering the living room. He was angry...he was confused...he needed answers. The boy that he loved couldn't have done that. He couldn't have been a murderer. Someone was just trying to frame him up. Yes! He needed to hear it from Aidan's mouth.

"Aidan!" He yelled at the top of his voice.

"Luis..." Hanna rushed to him and held him tighter. "Please..."

"What?" He snapped. "Where the hell is Aidan? He was supposed to be here by now. He was supposed..."

"Luis..." The king called softly. "I know that you are angry but we need to hear it from his own mouth. He couldn't have possibly tried to kill mother. I am sure that there is something wrong somewhere."

"What am I supposed to do?" Luis sobbed as he sat on the couch. "What am I supposed to believe?"

The royal family went to comfort the prince. They couldn't bear to see him in that state and even though they were as confused as he was...they didn't want to rush things. They wanted Aidan back before finally confronting him or asking him some questions. Besides, it was just 4 in the afternoon. They continued soothing him and rubbing on his back.

As the royal family tried their best to soothe the prince, a royal guard came and knelt down before them.

"I am really sorry, my lord. I..."

"What do you want?" The king snapped. He was still mad someone had just tried to kill his mother.

"I am sorry but...someone left this at the gate." He extended his hands and then handed a CD to the king. The king took the CD and dismissed the guard. Then he looked at the CD and it had the words "watch urgently' at the top. There was also a note 'from a person who is trying to save this kingdom'. He shook his head and then tried to throw the CD but then something told him not to. He handed it to Hanna and commanded her to put in the DVD Player.

Hanna took the CD and it started playing, grabbing the attention of the entire family including Luis who had been crying. The CD that was playing on that huge TV was just surprising and shocking. It was about the priest and he was with Aidan. They heard the whole conversation that had happened and watched in horror as the priest was killed with his trident. All of them were speechless. Their hearts were already racing and their anger intensified. Everything was now clear to them.

It was all so clear to them. They were confused and rather too dumbstruck. They were confused but they were angry.

***

Aidan happily came rushing in the living room, smiling brightly and chuckling to himself. He had a really great day out there and he knew his day was just gonna be on another level with Luis. He had come prepared and he was ready to feel more pleasure from his husband.

1...456789