Unbroken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"Me too." Granny said. "I will just be here."

"Fine by me," Aidan shrugged. "Then I will go alone. Let me just go and get changed."

Aidan moved happily and went to his room to change. He came back in a dark blue skinny jean, blood red t-shirt and yellow snickers. He had his hair in a ponytail. He was really happy that he was going to his granny. He couldn't wait to see her and his brother. He really loved it a whole lot. He couldn't even express the way he felt. But that strange feeling that he had was getting intense but he tried so much to hide it.

Coming down the stairs, Aidan kissed his family goodbye and then left with only a driver. He didn't need any guards following him around.

***

The temple of light...

*

The priest was seated on a small red mat, chanting and meditating at the same time. He had his legs crossed while he held his palms open. His eyes were closed shut, concentrating only on one thing...his inner peace.

The priest was taking in deep breaths and exhaling loudly while trying to concentrate like that. He had been like that for hours and he could himself feeling at peace and his whole body relaxing. He was really feeling excited.

As the priest was meditating, something suddenly happened, something that made him quickly open his eyes. He moved them around scanning the whole area, trying to see what was going on. He could feel energy coming in closer, powerful and negative. He dropped his head and then sniffed loudly in the air.

His hunch was right. There was negative energy in that temple and it seemed to be getting stronger and stronger by the second. Moving his hand abruptly, the priest tried to pick up his scepter but...he couldn't feel a thing. He couldn't feel it where he had kept it.

The priest moved his eyes and they widened when he saw that the scepter was not where he had kept it. It was gone and that made him tremble and his eyes widened. He abruptly got up and started scanning the whole area to see what the hell was going on in that temple. There was silent wind that was coming in there. He knew what was gonna happen next.

The priest started moving slowly, looking all around trying to find the trident while feeling the energy get stronger. It was so strong that in no time it surrounded him and he quickly moved.

"Where is..."

"Looking for this?" He heard a familiar voice speak to him, a little bit behind him.

Hearing the familiar voice the priest made a quick turn and saw it, his trident. But it was not on its own...it was in a hand and...OMG...the person that was holding was Aidan and he had a big smirk on his face. He was putting on dark blue skinny jean, blood red t-shirt and his hair was tied in a ponytail. But the priest was not scared at all. He knew very well what was going on.

"Are you looking for this?" Aidan teased, chirping at the foolish looking priest. "Foolish old priest so powerless without his trident," He laughed at the top of his voice. "Oh..." He said in mocking astonishment, touching his chest. "Poor priest wants his trident." Then his face turned all evil. "But guess I will be using it today."

"I know what you want." The priest said confidently. "I also know who you are and why you are here. You don't scare me at all because..."

"Oh, please..." Aidan rolled his eyes, moving in closer. "Don't start with your lecture. Let me cut it for you. I am a warlock who is..."

"And you don't need any introduction. I know who you are and what you are looking for. You will never find it." The priest said angrily, pointing at the boy that just teased him. "You will never find what you seek because I have hidden it somewhere."

"Hmm, your mistake because it is either you..."

"Never!" The priest said confidently. "I will never ever give you that information. Your quest will never be complete and your mission in the royal household will never be accomplished."

"Hmmm...I know exactly what you are trying to do here. You are trying..."

"You can't fool me." The priest chuckled. He was not scared at all. "I know who you are. And why you came here. I know what your mission is and I know..."

"Who are you?" Aidan snapped, looking at the man angrily. "Who do you think you are compared to me? I am a warlock and a really powerful one at that and..."

"Yet, you couldn't even accomplish a simple task. Do you think..."

"You seem to forget that I hold that which gives you power." He held the trident, teasing the priest with it. "This gives you power but you are powerless now. Not even that stupid almighty or whatever you call him can save you." He gave a sinister laugh that filled the whole temple. "Not even this stupid temple..." He gestured with the trident. "Will save you from my..."

"You shouldn't even be here." The priest voice got louder. "This is a sacred place not for evil people. Go back and get out of here. You know good always wins over evil."

"This..." He laughed. "Well, this place won't ever save you. You parade yourself as the priest and you had the nerves to challenge me. I know you went to the palace and I know exactly what you did. I know exactly what you said and I will not allow you to ruin everything that I have made so far."

"Stop your..."

"Oh sorry," He gave an evil laugh that filled the whole room. "Did you say you needed this trident?" He gestured. "Okay. I am a really generous person and I will give it to you. Everyone knows I am sweet-sweet Aidan so..." He winked at the priest. "I will give you your stupid trident and I will give it to you good."

With a wink, Aidan raised the trident in the air and pointed it exactly at the priest. Then he let go of it and it began floating in the air. The three sharp spears were pointed at the priest, making sure the aim was perfect. Seeing those three sharp spears pointed at him, the priest made a few steps back, still looking at the trident, his own trident.

Then he moved his eyes to Aidan and saw the evil grin on his face. "You will never find that which you seek, warlock." He laughed even when he knew that he was about to die. He had seen that revelation. "Your plans are only..."

"I think I have had enough of you already." Aidan bellowed, moving his eyes to the floating trident. Then with a sinister laugh, he moved his head and charged the trident at the confident looking priest. Immediately the trident started charging dangerously at the priest, aiming for him. It was really fast.

The priest on the other hand looked at his trident which was coming at him. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. Then he opened them again and saw the trident just a second away from his body. His time on earth had expired.

"May the almighty be praised?" he prayed, taking in a final breath.

With those last prayers, the trident reached him and pierced him so badly, sending him flying to the floor with a loud thud. He screamed out in pain. The trident had pierced the priest on his chest terribly. Blood was spurting out, flooding the floor where he had fallen. The priest was wincing, feeling every pain take strength away from his body. It was really painful and he had never experienced anything like that before. He moved his eyes slowly and stared at the trident which was blood stained. Then he moved his eyes and looked forward and saw the boy closing in, nodding his head in fake sympathy.

Aidan chirped, nodding his head. "Poor, poor priest..." He reached where the priest was lying and then knelt down. "Poor priest died by his own source of power. It's a pity things like that couldn't protect you. Too bad you won't witness my reign. It will be great..."

The priest tried to breath but he felt like the trident just pierced his heart. His eyes suddenly turned red as veins had shot up in them. "You..."

"Shh..." Aidan gestured, giving the priest a smirk. "I don't think you should talk anymore." He then got up. "Actually, that trident was aimed for your heart but you are a very lucky, lucky man."

"You will never..." The priest gave a low whimper. "You will fail in your..."

"But I have already won." He smiled, rubbing against his temple. "And who is going to stop me? You?" He laughed manically. "You are just one stupid priest who couldn't even...anyway this wouldn't have been possible without you. But you have to go away. You have to die because you are just too nosy. You couldn't just stay in your own boundaries? No! You had to..."

"You will fail..." The priest's voice was getting really low. "Destiny will take its course."

"Just like you..." Aidan said. "All of them will have to go one by one. And do you know who is next in line?" He laughed. "No! I won't tell you that because you will be dead anyway. Now that you are dead...no one can stop me. No one will ever suspect a thing. I will just play the saint that I am and then everyone will believe me. I will finish them all one by..."

"War..."

"I think your time is up." Aidan bellowed, moving closer to the dying priest. "You do talk a lot for a fool."

Aidan laughed manically and then gripped the trident harder than before. Then with one pull, it was out of the priest's body. Blood gushed from that wound like water from a pipe. In just a few seconds the priest was lying in the pool of his own blood, whimpering weakly. His vision was blurring with each second. With the few seconds that he had left he just prayed in his heart.

"Goodbye, priest..." Aidan raised the trident higher in the air. Then he charged it at the priest and pierced him for the second time. This time he pierced his heart harder. The priest gave one last loud cry and then...he was gone. He died right there but blood was still gushing out of his body.

"Finally..." Aidan shouted in excitement, letting go of the trident. "There is no more threat in this kingdom."

After laughing sinisterly for what felt like hours, he rubbed his lips and then laughed even harder. Everything was going perfectly, according to his plan. No one was gonna suspect a thing.

Aidan moved his face forward and then his face got serious. "Next stop..."

***

Aidan entered the palace, walking in slowly. He was really tired and sleepy. He had never been that tired before and he had no idea why that had happened to him. His body felt strange and he hadn't been able to get rid of that strange feeling. It was like a part of him that he couldn't get rid. Actually, he had a good day and he had dinner at his granny's house. Everything was just so beautiful and he loved it like that.

Reaching the living room, Aidan found everyone except Luis in there. He smiled at them and then sat on the couch after greeting them.

"Hey, son..." The king called. "Why do you look like that?"

"Huh?" He gasped. "Well, I am really tired father and I don't know why I feel this tired. Maybe I just need to have a little rest." Aidan was feeling weird that day.

"Maybe you should rest." Granny chuckled nervously. "Luis is even waiting for you upstairs in your room. I think it will be a good idea for you to rest. By the way, how was everyone at your granny's house?"

"They are perfect," Aidan smiled as he got up from the couch. "They also extend their greetings. They just hope you will visit soon."

"We will." Granny smiled.

Aidan kissed everyone goodnight and then he headed up the stairs to his husband. In no time he found himself at the door. He quickly opened the door and let himself in. When he entered the room he found Luis busy on his tablet. When he saw him he smiled brightly and dropped the tablet on the bed and got up.

"Baby..." Luis rushed to him. "Baby...you are back."

"Yeah..." Aidan said in a perpetual tired voice. "I am so glad you are here. I really missed you."

Hearing Aidan's words, Luis smiled brightly. "Oh...there are no words to describe the way I felt at the meeting today. I was missing you terribly and I almost came back home."

Luis reached Aidan and gripped his waist, bringing him closer. Then he planted a wonderful kiss on his lips, sucking on. He loved the kiss especially how it made his body vibrate. Fuck! He had missed that boy a lot.

"You are crazy, you know that?" Aidan smiled as he wrapped his arms around Luis' neck. "But I love your craziness. You make me feel complete each time you are around me."

"Hmmm," Luis took a good look at Aidan and smiled. "You seem really tired, my love."

"I am tired," He said, licking his own lips. "I had quite a day today. I don't even know what is happening to me today but I am fine."

"Have you had dinner?"

"The reason why I came home this late," Aidan said happily. "Granny wouldn't let me off without...uh, her food. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long."

"No!" Luis kissed Aidan again. "I just came here after dinner tonight. But you look sleepy so let's slip under the covers okay?"

Luis and Aidan stripped to their boxers and then slipped under the covers, holding each other lovingly. Aidan had his head on Luis' chest as usual while the crazy guy held him in his arms, planting soft kisses on his head. He was feeling warm and somehow the tiredness went away and he felt at least better. Luis' arms were everything.

"How was the meeting?" Aidan breathed in Luis' scent, feeling it travelling to the rest of his body. "Did everything go well?"

"It was okay." Luis said simply as he tightened his arms around the boy. "But it was stressful. You should try to go to one of these meetings one day."

"Hmm, with the way I am hearing it from you I don't think I would like to go there any day."

"Wait until I become king," Luis chuckled. "You will accompany me to every meeting."

Aidan chuckled softly. "Until then baby...you are gonna have to attend the meetings all alone." Luis laughed with him. Aidan was hilarious. "I hope you are done with it?"

"No!" He sighed. "Just a little more to discuss and then we will be done."

"You mean you are gonna go back there tomorrow?"

Luis gave a gloomy sigh. "Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to say..."

"I know..." Aidan smiled. "I know what you are gonna say. I think I will just spend time with granny tomorrow again. At least, that will keep me occupied with something."

"Yeah, but can you come back early tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"Because in the afternoon, I will be here and if you want we can go out."

"Sure..." Aidan moved his head up and looked into Luis' eyes. "That sounds perfect. I will definitely be here okay?"

Luis smiled and then just held Aidan tighter, loving his beautiful body. They stayed like that just holding each other and breathing in each other's scents. None of them wanted to let go of that wonderful moment. They just wanted to stay like that forever.

Aidan stayed like that for a few minutes before he started feeling strange again. The hot breath of Luis was hitting his face so hard that he felt himself losing control. A powerful electrical vibration slowly started to take control of his body, travelling all the way to his hole. He could feel it starting to twitch. But he ignored it and just enjoyed the warmth of Luis' arms on his body.

As Luis continued breathing on his face, Aidan's hole twitched terribly and his cock began rising in his pants at a faster rate. His breathing instantly changed and he began panting, licking his own lips...his heart began racing like never before and his hormones got out of control. He quivered and then felt something awakening in his body, something powerful. It was not as powerful as he felt the other night but it made him squirm and get closer to Luis' body, drooling over that beautiful hairy chest.

Aidan felt like a thousand needles were pricking him from the way his body vibrated. He gave a soft low moan and then kissed on Luis' chest, licking his nipple. Luis shuddered and moaned when he felt Aidan's tongue on his nipple. It was simply amazing and it felt like nothing he had felt before. He wanted to cry right there.

"Fuck..." He gave a soft moan. "Oh my God, Aidan," He felt a powerful vibration take control of his body. A strong emotion was taking him places that filled him with pleasure. He wanted to cry from that pleasure that his husband was giving him. It was just amazing. "What are you doing?"

Aidan ripped from that hot nipple and looked into Luis' eyes with lust filled eyes. "I want you to make love to me." He breathed as if something was after him.

Luis was surprised. "I thought you were tired my..."

"I thought so too..." Aidan gulped as he felt his body heating up. "But I can't deny that I want...your cock. I want you to take me and make me yours. I want to feel your cum inside of me. Please, make love to me, my love."

"Don't..." Luis took in a deep breath. "Don't beg okay? I told you that anytime you want me to make love to you just tell me and I will make it to you. Yes, Aidan...I will make love to you. There is nothing better than that to me. I am dying to..."

"Shut up and make love to me already." He demanded.

Luis smiled at Aidan's demands and then removed his arms from Aidan. He carefully laid him on the bed and stripped him. Then he stripped himself and opened Aidan's legs wider, getting in between them. He was so hot that night that he just wanted to get into Aidan's ass and deposit his cum deeper into that ass. That was the only thing that was on his mind.

That night Luis made slow sweet love to Aidan while they kissed. He was real slow as he wanted it to last for long and he kissed him slowly. Things were really passionate that night. The two of them were in bliss...they were in beautiful ecstatic pleasure...they were on cloud 9...they were in a world where there is nothing but pleasure.

Luis had Aidan gripped and pinned while he thrust into him, enjoying the sweetness of his ass. He was moaning slowly in his mouth while sucking on his hot tongue. Their moans had decorated the whole room, filling it with nothing but music from those wonderful moans. He was in pleasure and he was sweating while he drove in unimaginable pleasure. The only thing he wanted to feel was that beautiful ass on his cock. He could die worshipping that ass. It was magnificent.

Aidan on the other hand felt possessed while Luis made love to him. He was moaning softly deeper into Luis' mouth while he sucked on his tongue. His body was on fire that night and the pleasure that enveloped him was just out of this world. He couldn't understand anything more than that pleasure he was being given.

Luis had never taken as slowly as he did that particular night. He was being gentle and hitting on his prostate softly. It was not rough or hard as other times but God knows that it was enjoyable. It was fucking enjoyable. Aidan gave his whole being into that love making session. It was absolutely wonderful and he'd give anything just to make that pleasure be imbedded in his system. There was nothing that he could have wanted more than that.

The two guys were in a ball of ice filled with pleasure. The movement of their bodies...the moans and groans of pleasure...the tingles all over their bodies...the way Luis' cock made love to Aidan's ass...the way they breathed was just lovely. No one could deny that the pleasure that night was beautiful.

Sure, it was not as beautiful or deep as the time they woke up and made love but it was different but in a beautiful way. They moaned, they kissed, they sucked, they chuckled, they called each other wonderful names and they moaned some more. Somehow that night was really different from all other nights. Aidan had never given himself to Luis the way he did that night. It was almost like...they were communicating through that lovemaking session. It was wonderful.

God! They even helped each other make love. Aidan was pushing out, meeting with Luis' powerful thrusts. It was a really wonderful love making. It took longer...almost an hour of just lovemaking. It got sweeter and it got deeper.

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
123456...9