Unbroken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more they went into it the more they felt sweeter but after almost an hour, both guys came at the same time. They came harder than before and it was just amazing. They were spent and loved the way they felt. Luis slipped his cock out of Aidan's ass and that night he slept on Aidan's chest, wrapped in his arms. It was the first time that had happened but sure felt beautiful. They had the best night ever when they slept just like that.

When they woke up the next morning, happy and really excited unlike before, Luis and Aidan made love again. They really loved that feeling. It was just amazing. Then they spent a few minutes in the hot tub before finally getting into the shower where Luis made love to Aidan once again. He was being slow and he had Aidan pinned to a wall while slamming his cock deeper into his ass. It was just a whole different feeling that was really amazing. The two guys loved it. Aidan sliding on that tiled wall while Luis made love to him was really beautiful. It was amazing and Luis holding Aidan's waist while making love to him was wonderful. And when they came, they came hard as if it was the first time. They wanted that to continue but in the end they just helped wash each other. That had probably been the best day ever.

***

Luis was seated on the bed slipping his shoes on. He had a light brown designer's suit on and he was putting on light brown shoes too. He had a blue shirt inside and his hair was perfect. But what he couldn't mask was that wonderful smile on his lovely face. He had that smile ever since he had woken up that morning and never was he going to lose it for anything in the world. It was a part of him that he was never gonna let go.

While day dreaming, the door from the clothes room opened and got him out of his reverie. He quickly moved his eyes to find Aidan smiling at him brightly. Seeing that wonderful smile, Luis' heart dropped and suddenly started beating harder in his chest. His blood was rushing through his veins and he could feel it passing through his ears.

"Fuck!" Aidan was looking really lovely that day. He was putting on a bright yellow designer's skinny jean. A green t-shirt which was a little tighter and yellow snickers that matched with everything. His hair was tied in a twist in bun but it looked fantastic on him.

"Fuck!" Luis swore. He had never yearned for Aidan like he did at that very time. He quickly moved from the bed and began moving closer to the boy that made him mad with desire. He was being slow and it was like he was hypnotized. He was hypnotized for sure and he still wanted to feel the boy that he loved like crazy.

"What?" Aidan chuckled, rolling his eyes when he saw Luis lick his lips. "Is there anything on me?" He looked at himself and found that there was nothing. Then he moved his eyes and was just in time to find Luis right in front of him breathing like a wild animal in heat. His eyes were filled with lust but they seemed really wonderful.

"What..."

Before Aidan finished his sentence, Luis gripped him and then began sucking on his lips violently. He had a tight grip on his waist and in no time things got intense. Even Aidan was enjoying that kiss that tasted like nothing he had ever tasted.

Enjoying the wonderful but fierce kiss, Aidan jumped and then wrapped his legs around Luis' waist, locking them like never before. Luis' hands moved to Aidan's waist and gripped him harder while he kissed him violently, exploring his sweet mouth and filling it with his sweet essence. He was breathing faster and his cock was already rock hard as if he hadn't just come a few minutes back. Something was definitely wrong with the two of them. They couldn't seem to have enough of each other.

Luis started moving to the bed with Aidan in his arms, kissing him. He dropped him on the bed and got on top of him, sucking his lips furiously. Both their lips were pretty swollen but they didn't seem to have more. They just wanted to kiss until the world ends. They wanted to kiss till eternity.

Aidan tightened his legs around Luis' waist, bringing him closer for a kiss. He felt his big bulge and moaned when Luis' tongue went deeper into his throat. Fuck! Why did things have to get hot like that, he wondered? It was like everything was getting out of hand at that very time. It was beyond beautiful.

Luis sucked his tongue deeper into Aidan's throat before finally getting back to his lips. Then he tore away from that mouth and made his way to Aidan's neck, kissing on it harder while nipping on it. Everything was just too wonderful. He could feel his cock throbbing painfully as it pressed against his boxer. Fuck! He was in too much pleasure.

"Ah..." Aidan granted as he moved his hands on Luis' back. "Fuck...Luis, you have to stop."

But Luis was deaf to those lovely pleas. He continued kissing on that neck and going down, sucking and biting. He was like a wild animal on a mission.

"Luis..." The pleasures that took over Aidan's body at that time were immense. He swore he almost came through his ass. It was fantastic. "Please..."

"Why?" Luis moaned as he took Aidan's skin in his mouth. "Aren't you...enjoying this more than I do?"

"I am...oh..." His body vibrated. "But your clothes...father is...ah...waiting down the stairs."

"Let him wait..." Luis groaned as he nipped on that neck. "I want to..."

"No!" Aidan chuckled. "Come on, my love...we will continue this from...fuck..." Luis was doing magic on his neck. "We will make love the whole afternoon. Right now...you have got to go..."

"No..."

Though it was hard, Aidan finally had the power to move Luis' head away from his neck, cupping on his cheeks. "Luis..."

"Come on, I..."

"You have to leave"

"Ah..." Luis didn't like it at all. "Fuck that stupid meeting." He cursed. "I wish I could have stayed with you the whole day. You don't know the way I feel about you today. I can't get enough of you. I just wanna make love to you over and over again. I just wanna feel your sweet ass on my cock. I just wanna..."

"Shhh..." Aidan blocked Luis' lips with his finger. "Hey!" He raised his eyebrow and laughed when Luis frowned. "We still have this afternoon and the whole night to make love okay? Now get off me," He pushed Luis off of me.

Luis lay on the other side of the bed, surprised with what Aidan had just done to him. He looked at the boy and saw that teasing smile again. Luis felt warm and he disappeared into that smile again. He loved staring into Aidan's eyes and that smile was a killer.

With a moan he got up from the bed. "You know I am gonna get you back for this right?"

"Then I have to get ready to scream at the top of my voice." He laughed and then moved his eyes on his husband. "We are lucky your suit was not spoilt. But..." He knelt down and picked up a blue crown with a diamond at its tip. "You need to put this on my lovely husband."

Luis leaned and then Aidan placed that crown on his head.

"Perfect..." Aidan gestured. "Now my sexy and horny husband is looking super hot." He teased.

"Really..." Luis raised his eyebrows. "You are teasing me?"

"Of course," Aidan chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Luis' waist. "Now let's go." He held him tighter.

Luis chuckled and wrapped his arms around Aidan's neck, bringing his head closer for a kiss. He kissed his head and then laughed softly. He felt relieved and happy that he had his Aidan in his arms but once he returns from the meeting he promised to make love to Aidan over and over again. He had no idea what was gonna happen at the meeting but he knew that it wasn't gonna be long so he was just gonna get himself charged up for sex.

Luis and Aidan left their room giggling and holding on to each other. They kissed their way from the elevator to the living room. Reaching the living room Aidan and Luis found that everyone was waiting. The king was ready and he had his scepter with him. The queen and Hanna also looked really beautiful. But Aidan and Luis were probably the happiest in that living room.

"Don't you two look stunning?" Hanna commented as she moved her eyes towards them. "You look..." She gestured with her hand and then winked at them.

"You too." Aidan chuckled nervously. "All of you are looking splendid today. Are you planning on going somewhere today?"

"Well, actually..." Hanna looked at her mother. "We will be going shopping for a few hours. Would you like to come with us?"

"Shopping?" Aidan chuckled. "I think I have had enough shopping to last for a lifetime. I have to go and visit granny. You should take..."

"No, I am way too old for that." Granny chuckled. "I shall just be in my room relaxing. But don't forget to tell me when you come back okay?"

"Alone?" Aidan gasped. "Then let me..."

"No..." Granny chuckled nervously. "I wanna be alone for some time. Okay. I just wanna rest okay?"

"Fine..." Aidan shrugged.

All of them seemed to be busy that day. All of them had somewhere to go that day and even though Aidan wanted so much to go to visit his brother, he also wanted to stay with granny. But if she was reluctant for him to stay, Aidan had no choice but to go.

"Okay." The king said as he picked up his scepter. "We have to go now okay?"

All of them nodded but Luis quickly turned Aidan around. "Just a minute, dad." Then as if he was possessed, he took Aidan's lips right in front of them and French kissed him so hard on the lips. That kiss was like the last time he was gonna kiss Aidan. Everything else disappeared in front of them. They kissed for a number of minutes before they pulled away from that wonderful kiss. He even ignored the giggles from Hanna and just stared into the eyes of the wonderful boy that he loved like crazy. He couldn't wait to come back so that he could make love to him.

"I love you." Luis whispered, rubbing his fingers on Aidan's lips. "I love you so...so much."

Those words got to Aidan so much that he felt his heart melting with those words. He had no idea why he acted like that or the reason why he got so emotional. It wasn't the first time Luis told him those words and it definitely wasn't gonna be the last time so it was just too emotional. He had no idea why he felt like that.

"I love you too." Aidan murmured. He licked his own lips.

With a deep sigh of satisfaction Luis dropped his hands and held Aidan's hands tighter. They felt really warm and cozy. He loved that warmth that made his body quiver. He loved the boy so much that it hurt at times but it was worth everything.

"Son..." The king was growing impatient. "We have to leave now."

Luis heard his father's calls but he was too reluctant to let go of those hands. "Son..."

With a final smile, Luis let go of Aidan's hands slowly and then started going out with his father but his eyes were still on the boy that he loved. He stared at him until he left that palace.

When Luis left the palace Aidan took a deep breath and then smiled brightly, staring at the huge door. He was so in love with that man that day. He loved him like crazy and he didn't know how he was able to live through without that man right there.

"Someone's in love..." Hanna sang, getting Aidan out of his thoughts.

"I miss him already..." Aidan breathed. "But I know he will come back early today. He will come back early."

"Sure, he will." The queen smiled. "Don't worry. I am sure your grandmother is waiting for you."

"Yeah..." Aidan sighed, still smiling. "I will be leaving in just a minute."

"Okay." She kissed his cheeks. "We are leaving. We will see you later okay?"

"Okay." Hanna kissed and she and the queen left also. Aidan took a quick turn and then smiled at granny. He moved near her and rested his hand on her shoulder. When she smiled brightly he chuckled softly and squeezed her shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't want..."

"Aidan..." She groaned. "Will you just leave, son? I will be fine here okay? Besides, there are maids and guards everywhere. That means I will not be all alone okay?"

"Okay." He sighed. She gripped him and held him into the fiercest hug ever. It felt warm and cozy that he didn't want to pull away. He responded to the hug by hugging her tighter while she patted on his back. He was suddenly feeling strange again.

"I love you Aidan." She pulled away from the huge, giving him a million dollar smile.

"I love you more, granny." He smiled. "And I will see you real soon okay?"

"Okay." She cupped his cheeks and planted hot kisses on them. He loved the warmth and everything. She had never made him feel like that before. Her smile was brighter that day and her kisses were warmer that day too. He had to give her a kiss too.

After that, Aidan left for outside. He reached outside and then called his driver to come. He got into the car and they drove. A guard had wanted to come with him but he didn't need one. After all, what could happen to him in that kingdom? There was nothing that could ever happen to him. He was a prince and he also had special powers.

As they drove off, Aidan's face got brighter with a wonderful smile. He loved the feeling which Luis gave him right there. He just wanted that man to be with him and make his body vibrate. He wanted to feel his cock deeper into his ass. In fact, he couldn't wait to come back home.

Aidan's reverie ended when all of a sudden he felt a sharp headache hit terribly that he felt like he had just passed out. He lost his smile and then moved his hand up to massage his head. "God..." he slowly massaged his head, trying to get rid of the pain.

He massaged his head slowly, feeling something moving inside of him. All of sudden he felt his body vibrating and then a really powerful force took control of his body, threatening to come out. He could feel it. He could really feel what was coming out. But why at that time when he was supposed to be at his granny's?

Aidan tried to relax and concentrate his mind but then the priest's words slipped through his mind. He knew exactly what he was gonna do at that time. He shook his head and then felt his head subsiding. He had never tried what he wanted to do but...he was gonna do it anyway.

"Stop the car." He commanded.

Immediately he spoke the car stopped moving and he quickly got out, taking his phone with him. He couldn't go to his granny's house. He had changed his mind. In fact, he knew exactly where he was gonna go.

"My prince, are you..."

"I want you to just go around town okay?" He commanded. "Don't go back to the palace. I will call you and then we can meet but don't go far."

"But my prince..."

"Please." He pleaded. "Just go now."

"Yes, my prince." The driver drove off.

As Aidan stood on the street all alone, he noticed a lot of people watching him. He smiled brightly and then called a taxi. The taxi stopped and he drove off to the important place he had to go that day. He was finally gonna do it.

***

Back at the palace granny was in her room, lying down on her bed. She had come to her room about an hour ago but she couldn't rest. She found it impossible to do. God! All she wanted was to sleep but she couldn't do it no matter how much she tried.

While she rested on the bed with her eyes closed, granny heard the door opening. It creaked open, reminding her that someone had just entered her room. Quickly moving her head, she looked straight at the door and saw the person that had just entered. She smiled and then got up and sat on her bed, smiling brightly.

"You?" She said. "What are you doing back here? I thought you left over an hour ago. I also told you that I wanted to be alone to rest. But anyway, did you forget something, Aidan?"

Aidan was standing in the door way with his arms crossed and a beautiful smile on his face. He slowly closed the door and began coming closer to granny without saying a word. He still had that same smile that warmed granny's heart.

"Aidan! Did you perhaps forget..."

"Yes!" Aidan chirped. "Actually, I did forget something so I came back for it."

"Then why are you here." She smiled. "I told you I was..."

"And I heard you right." Aidan chuckled. "I heard you perfectly but you see...I am on a mission and I think this is a perfect opportunity for my second phase."

Granny chuckled softly and then raised her face to look at him. "What are you talking about my son? You know you are funny sometimes right?"

"I don't know about that." He said teasingly, winking at her. Something was strange and granny could feel it. "Actually, I came back here to...I mean for you okay?"

"Me?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "You see I have been doing something to...let's say..."

"Aidan, please," Granny stretched her arms. "What are you talking about?"

Aidan laughed softly after hearing granny's question. "Do you know that the priest is dead??" He chuckled. "Do you know that he was murdered yesterday in his temple?"

Granny's smile turned into a frown. She didn't like what Aidan was telling her even though she knew it was just a joke. But it was an expensive joke and she didn't like it. "Please..."

"You think I am lying?" He gasped, covering his mouth while his eyes widened. "He is lying in his temple, killed by his own trident and..."

"And how..."

"Anyway, never mind me." He chuckled. He was getting nearer by each second. "I just came here to...finish something up."

"What?" Granny shrugged. "Just tell me and..."

"I came here to...kill you." He smirked, moving closer.

Granny laughed. "What are you talking about?" She shrugged. "You know I don't have time for this." Granny got up and turned around, giving a soft chuckle. "You don't have to joke like that you know. Just tell me what you came to..." Granny trailed off when she turned around and found Aidan holding a really big and sharp looking knife. It was really huge and it made her shiver and gasp. Her heart was already pounding deeper in her chest and she couldn't quite explain the fear that was in her entire body. She trembled and then took a few steps behind.

"Ad...Aidan, please..."

"Well, this is not a joke." He moved slightly while playing with the knife. "I am actually really, really..."

"Aidan...this joke is not ..."

"But it is not a joke." He chirped. "Don't you get it? You have to die because you are the next threat in my plans."

"What are you talking about?"

"You..." He pointed. "You see, I am a warlock...I just wanna rule..."

"You are crazy." Granny quavered, moving further behind. "Stop this no sense. It is not funny okay."

"Think whatever you want." Aidan rolled his eyes. "Very soon, all of you will be gone...one by one. First it was the priest and now it is...you and then..."

"Stop this or..."

"Or what?" Aidan snapped, getting closer to her. "Go ahead and scream at the top of your voice because no one will hear you or even do anything. You were gonna be the next threat in line so...sorry, you have to go away. Besides, I am sending you to your husband. Shouldn't you be happy about being with him?"

"Aidan...why..."

"For the throne," He laughed. "All this is for the throne. Once I kill everyone...everything will be over. I am betrothed to the Prince so...I will be next in line." He laughed. "It took careful planning but...everything else is just fantastic. Now this sweet boy will rule all."

Granny felt like her heart was about to pull out of her chest. She was trembling in fear and her mind froze for a few seconds. She had no idea what to think anymore or what to even do. The person in front of her seemed dangerous and he was getting seriously close. She didn't know if it was a joke or reality but she needed to get out of there.

Taking a deep breath, granny made a quick turn and abruptly started moving towards the door using the other side. She was not young but she made a quick run for it just to get away from the dangerous looking boy.

Granny was panting and she was getting near. But just when she had thought she was about to reached the door...Aidan held her hand and pulled her to him, closer. She was panting and her eyes widened. She had never been so scared in her life than the way she was at that particular time. Her fear was just out of this world.

1...34567...9