Unbroken Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guards looked at the man who was floating and then saw the weather change right in front of them. Things got a little dark and then suddenly cold wind with vapor started blowing all over. It was obvious what they were dealing with was far more powerful than they thought. But it was their duty so even when things got like that, they just continued charging towards the evil man who seemed to be controlling the weather. He was only about a foot from the ground so it was easy for them to get him after they reach him. The only thing they prayed for was to be safe.

Wyatt moved his eyes in front to the charging guards. He gave an evil but satisfying chuckle that made him feel even more evil than he was already feeling. The guards were many but he knew they were just like ants under his feet. It was easy to squash. He had changed the weather to dark, just like the way he loved it. Now it was time to show the fools what they were dealing with.

With a smug on his face, Wyatt thrust his hand forward, unleashing a strong powerful force that sent the entire guards to the ground. Some of them died due to the impact of his power. Most of them were injured and few of them were alright. The ones that were fine picked up their weapons and started charging.

"You fools never learn do you?" He gave a cocky laugh. "Well, I better start redecorating my palace since I am the new king."

With those words, Wyatt thrust his hands forward, sending the black smoke towards the charging guards. Once that smoke touched them, they instantly turned to stone statues. The statues looked really old as if they had been made centuries ago without being cared for.

"Might as well make statues," he laughed, turning the rest of the guards on the ground into statues. Now he had made wonderful statues on his palace. He was gonna look at them and remember them as fools that he defeated without putting any effort.

"Now for the..." Before Wyatt could finish his sentence, he heard guard shots and then a bullet heading straight for him. He flipped in the air, dodging the bullet even though he knew the bullet wouldn't hurt him.

Wyatt moved his eyes forward and saw a number of guards with their guns shooting straight at him. He extended his hand, shielding himself. He felt really mad as the bullets reached him, stopping instantly and then dropping to the ground. He didn't need any shield. He was gonna show them he still had the power over everything. Boy was he mad.

With a loud groan of dissatisfaction, Wyatt rushed to the guards and opened his palms wide. The guns from the guards disappeared from the hands, making them even more worried. They looked at each other and then to the evil man that was a distance to them.

"Bring more weapons..." One of the guards shouted, gesturing to the coming guards. "We are going to defeat him or..." He paused and gulped. "...we will meet our end."

The guards brought more weapons, any weapon that was on that palace. They were all holding their weapons. The ones that had guns started firing as they got closer. But each bullet they fired was just a waste as it didn't even have any effect on the evil man. But they still charged anyway. It was what they needed to do to protect the royal family at all costs.

"It has been an honor serving with you." One of the guards hollered.

"Fools..." Wyatt hollered to the rushing guards. "You cannot defeat a god. I am more powerful than anything that you have ever fought." He laughed. It sounded like he was in an empty hall. "Fools... you are just going to lose your lives. But I am going to enjoy killing you."

Wyatt raised his hands to the dark skies. Thunder roared and lightning stroke from side to side, hitting the ground. The trees that were nearby got destroyed and some of the plants died, turning black. The guards stopped and stared at the man that seemed to control the weather. They looked at each other and then took deep breaths. Then they continued charging towards the man.

Wyatt gave a cocky laugh when he saw the guards rushing towards him.

"Some people never learn."

Wyatt was really angry as the guards were disturbing his mission to the palace. He was supposed to be in the palace, taking charge over everything. He was supposed to be sitting on his throne and making the king worship him. He was supposed to be giving orders. But he knew those obstacles were to be removed. He had to pave his way to the palace. He had to make it clear.

"This is going to be fun." He gave a mocking laugh, breaking his knuckles softly.

***

King Julian was seated on his throne, still in thought, thinking about his mission to Aidan's place and how everything had turned out to be. He was remembering Aidan's words and the priest's words all at the same time. He knew what was going on outside the palace. He could hear screams, thunder roaring and lightning striking. He could also hear gun shots but he was still thinking about Aidan.

"I will never return... I don't care about Angria... Why should I leave this place and come back to your kingdom? Leave this place and never come back."

"The dark hour has started..." The priest's words rang through his head. He was more scared than he had ever been. He didn't know what to do. He knew very well that the dark hour had come indeed. He knew very well that Aidan was the only solution. But it was all over.

Just then, the door to the throne room opened wide and the head guard came rushing inside. He knelt down and bowed his head. He was panting and he seemed really scared.

"My lord, we are under attack." He gasped. "We have tried everything to stop him but nothing has worked. We have used our weapons, all our weapons but..." he gulped. "None of them seem to be working properly. We don't know what to do anymore. We are really scared. What will we do?"

King Julian moved his eyes to the guard and just stared at him. His eyes were red and his whole face was sweaty. His heart was pounding in his chest and his breaths were really harsh. His people were definitely in danger.

"What about the other guards." He still had hope.

"Most of the guards have been..." he stopped and sobbed softly. "They have been turned to stone. The man seems powerful and dangerous. In all my years, I have never seen anything like this before. It's really powerful and I have never seen such magic."

"And..."

"The remaining guards are still outside, trying to stop him. Most of them are injured. The whole of outside is really dark. He is controlling the weather or something." The head guard seemed to be trembling a lot. "We have used our most trained guards but nothing is really working."

The king nodded his head. "You may leave."

"Shouldn't you call for backup or..."

The king nodded his head. He knew it was futile. There was nothing he could with such powers. His father had told him about the origin of the kingdom. The only one powerful enough to destroy the evil seeker was Aidan and he had still refused to come back to the kingdom. All hope was lost. They had no idea what to do anymore. Everything was not alright.

"Leave!" His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Yes!" The head guard nodded, getting up from the floor. He started going away but turned back and stared at the king. "We will try everything we possibly can to stop him from entering this palace even though we are few." He turned around and then rushed out of the throne, shutting the door.

King Julian just sat still on his throne, hearing the noise get louder. It continued for a number of minutes before everything got calm. He knew that the guards had been defeated. He was now scared but he couldn't move an inch of his body.

As he sat on the throne, he started hearing footsteps, closing in. He didn't know if he was seeing things right or it was just his imagination from the fear that he had but he could have sworn he could see shadows on the throne room walls. They were really fast and he couldn't clear see them.

Julian heard the footsteps getting closer to his throne room. He took a deep sigh of relief and moved his eyes to the door, waiting for the person to enter. The footsteps were really loud and they felt as if many men with heavy feet were coming. But he just watched.

Then all of a sudden, the footsteps stopped. He could see something coming in through the door though it was not opening. It was really dark and it looked like dark smoke, just thicker. He heard as if the door was vibrating then suddenly, the golden door exploded into tiny pieces.

There was a man standing right in the door way with his hands behind him. He had his dark hair tied, dressed in another royal attire. He didn't have a crown on his head. But Julian knew he was royalty. Seeing him, Julian felt even more scared than he had been but he couldn't show it.

The evil smug on the man's face was a clear indication of what he had come to do in the palace. When he took a step into the throne room, the light bulbs shimmered and then grew even brighter. Julian sighed, still staring at the man.

Then all of a sudden, he disappeared, leaving on smoke which came rushing to him like a whirlwind. It reached him and then the man appeared again, still smuggling and shaking his head. Julian knew exactly what was to follow. He had been conquered. He couldn't even move his mouth to speak a single word and neither did the man who looked older.

Wyatt's eyes suddenly glowed, striking more fear into Julian. Then a soft but sinister chuckle escaped his throat. He brought his hands forward and spun his finger in the air, still smuggling. An evil grin appeared on his face.

"King Julian, I presume..." Wyatt said rudely even when he knew that was his name. "Or should I say, foolish former king Julian?" He laughed, filling the entire room with his voice.

Julian still couldn't do anything. He just sat still while his nerves got the best of him. He wanted to cry but he didn't want to show that he was a coward. He couldn't show that he was an easy target. He had to show that he was still a strong king.

Wyatt on the other hand couldn't mask the evil grin that he had on his face. His victory was too precious to even hide. And he had thought he wasn't gonna see that day in his life before. He had thought the wizard of good cause would stop his quest but he was in Angria, still not harmed and he had turned the guards into statues. What more did he have to do to prove that he was as powerful as a god.

"What..."

"I am here to claim my rightful kingdom." Wyatt had never been that happy. "I am here to..."

"And if I don't want to..."

"Oh, you will..." Wyatt nodded his head in mock. "You don't wanna mess with..." he shook his head and then laughed softly. "...a god." He snapped his finger, raising it high in the air. His thumb caught a bright blue flame that scared the living hell out of Julian. He looked at the man in horror, feeling his body tremble.

"Now..." He dropped his hand, putting off the flame instantly. "Hand the crown over if you don't want to get hurt. You don't wanna mess with Lord Wyatt so..." He gestured. "I don't have whole day for this kind of shit. Hand me the crown and nobody is going to get hurt... much."

Julian took a deep breath. "This crown belongs to me and this is my throne. I will not..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Wyatt thrust his hand forward, ripping him from the throne. The crown slipped from his head, dropping right in front of Wyatt's feet. Wyatt moved his eyes to the crown and gave a really satisfying laugh. He dropped his hand and the king fell to the floor with a thud, hitting his legs first. He winced, holding his hurting leg.

"Finally..." Wyatt chuckled happily as he leaned down to pick up the crown. Once his hand touched the crown, it changed into a really dark but shiny color, surrounded by the smoke. The crown reshaped, forming a skull like feature which made Wyatt smirk.

"I am finally... ruler of Angria." He laughed loudly, filling his voice throughout the entire palace. "They shall all fear my power. I will make them bow to me. I will make them worship me. I am finally king. Everything is now mine."

Wyatt took the crown and placed it on his huge head. It fit him perfectly and it made him feel the power and authority. He could feel something moving inside of him, making him really powerful. He could feel the power that surrounded him, giving him more than enough powers to do anything at will. He knew the power was now his. He was now the king of Angria and nothing was gonna make that a lie.

"Finally..." Wyatt extended his hands towards the throne. When he touched the throne, he felt even more power take control of him. He was now happy. "I finally have my kingdom. I am now the ruler of everything. Everything belongs to my bloodline. I can almost feel the power." He chirped, hitting on his chest. His eyes glowed and his voice sounded inhuman. It was really deep and it scared the hell out of King Julian even though he was in pain.

"The throne is mine." Wyatt gave about the cockiest laugh he had ever given in his entire life. He was more than happy. He slowly walked to the throne and when he sat on it, he felt a powerful spark on his entire body. He had a great connection with that throne. "Yes!"

Julian finally got up after what felt like hours. He was sure he had lost the throne but he knew his family was safe. He knew they weren't gonna come out even though he knew they were gonna be found sooner or later. He didn't care what happened to him as long as he knew they were fine. He had lost the throne but he was okay.

"Now that I have the throne and the kingdom," Wyatt laughed manically, getting off the throne. "It is time to transform it into a throne fitting of a god."

With those words, Wyatt turned and faced the throne. He shot out a dark smoke like substance which completely surrounded the throne. It started transforming immediately he did. The whole throne got taller, getting a black color. The diamond on top turned into the black gem that was almost like the one inside of him. On both sides of the throne was a torch which was a little tall, burning an eternal blue flame. It looked evil but he loved it.

He spun his finger in the air and his clothes started changing instantly. He was wearing dark royal, medieval attire that was a little tight on him. His robe was pitch-black, reaching all the way down the floor. His eyebrows turned to deep black and he even added mascara to his eyes and eye lashes, making them darker than they were.

He was now looking scarier and he loved it. "Now the dark king reigns... the dark god..." He laughed. "And now for my first command." He turned to Julian who looked rather lost and scared. "Bow before your god and worship me?" He commanded, gesturing Julian.

"Never..." Julian said, getting further from him. "I would rather..."

"How dare you?" Wyatt roared. "I am your new king. I am also your new god in this land. As your new king I command you to kneel down and worship me right now." He growled. "I am not going to repeat myself."

"Even if you force me, you evil seeker." He yelled. "I can never ever bow down to you. I would rather die than stoop so low."

"So much nerves..." Wyatt spoke harshly, shaking his head. "I think you need someone to teach you some manners. You really have no manners."

With those words, Wyatt glowered, extending his hand angrily. Julian was ripped from where he stood far to the floor. He hit his head first and then his nose. His nose broke and started bleeding terribly. His blood was now dripping on the floor. Julian whimpered as he was in such pain. His whole body shuddered in pain, vibrating terribly. His head felt as if it had been broken. It was pulsing unlike anything he'd ever experienced.

"Are you gonna..."

"Never..." Julian said confidently, covering his bleeding nose. It was now covered in his own blood. "I will never ever..."

"Aw..." Wyatt thundered. "How dare you..."

"I would rather die than kneel down before someone like you." Julian snapped. "You are not a god. You are nothing but..."

"Silence!" Wyatt roared. "So you have the guts to insult me, you foolish mortal uh?" He chuckled bitterly, taking a few steps towards the bleeding man. "Well! Looks like I am gonna have to deal with you more than you think. I am gonna make you worship me and then I am gonna kill you slowly and painfully." He chuckled. "First things first, I am gonna crush your bones."

"Do your worst." Julian chuckled bitterly. "I am not afraid of you."

"Oh really," Wyatt gave a cocky laugh. "Since you asked, I am going to do it."

Wyatt slowly raised his hand. King Julian felt as if something was about to come out of his skin. It was really painful. He gave a really loud and painful scream that filled the entire room. He cried at the top of his voice when he felt as if his bones were about to snap. He could feel them moving. He was really in pain.

"Stop!" Wyatt heard a voice coming from behind him. He dropped his hand and then saw a young woman rushing from behind him. She was looking worried and she had tears in her eyes. She rushed to Julian and held him tightly in her arms. "Please, don't hurt him."

"Uh," Wyatt made a quick glance behind. "Where the fuck did you come from?" he panted. Then an evil grin appeared on his face. "It doesn't matter because I am still gonna break his entire bones whether you like it or..."

"Stop!" Another voice was heard. He made a quick turn and found a young man whom he presumed was Prince Luis coming from a certain room. He was with two other ladies behind him and he seemed mad. When Wyatt saw him, he actually laughed. "This is interesting. So the other cowards where actually hiding when I was dealing with their coward of a father." He smirked. "This is really interesting."

Luis rushed to his bleeding father and carefully held him. He quickly ripped his shirt and helped cover his nose. His father was in a bad state as it was. Their kingdom had been taken over and Aidan was nowhere to be seen. He knew he had to protect his father. He hated the man that was standing in front of them. He knew he was powerful and he was a warlock but he actually didn't care about anything.

Luis moved his angry eyes to the stupid fool. "Look, whoever you are..."

"I am your new king, Lord Wyatt..." He announced, opening his arms wider. "You can..."

"I don't care." Luis actually yelled. "My father is not a coward. At least he is not using some foolish powers to harm others. Without those..." He glowered. "...you are nothing but a big ugly coward."

Hearing those words from Luis, Wyatt instantly lost the smirk that he had. His anger slipped through him, filling him up entirely. He clenched his fists, looking at Luis while his face got red with anger. He was burning up inside and he was thirsty for Luis' blood. Prince or no prince he didn't care. He wasn't gonna take any disrespect from someone like him.

"How dare you little boy?" Wyatt snapped. "You actually have no respect for people mightier and even more powerful than you. But I am going to show you than I don't take any foolishness. I am Wyatt, king and god of this land. You are going..."

"No, please..." Julian pleaded. "Please. Don't hurt my son. He has no idea what he was saying and..."

"So you can actually plead." Wyatt chuckled bitterly. "How about I wipe out your entire family and..."

"No!" Julian held his son tighter, bringing him closer. "Kill me but don't lay your finger on any of..."

"Or what?" Wyatt laughed teasingly. "Mortals are really foolish. He insulted me so now he is going to suffer for it. In his next life he will know his boundaries. He will not ever do this again in his life."

Wyatt raised his hand, pointing it at the fearless boy in front of him. He grinned evilly, ignoring the pleas from the failed king. "I am gonna enjoy..."

123456...8