Unbroken Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A strong wind suddenly blew throughout the entire living room. It was really violent and it roared like a huge destructive wind. All of a sudden, Aidan appeared in front of the living room looking really mad.

"Oh fuck..." Ethan gasped when he saw Aidan. "God..." he had almost run away but he kept calm.

Granny, Justin and Ethan got really scared and moved further away. They had been scared as they had no idea what had just happened. Aidan had never appeared like that before and not with the violent wind. He hadn't appeared and disappeared since that time he had taken them from the palace so it was kinda scary.

"Aidan..." Granny spoke softly, holding the baby tightly. "Are you alright?"

Aidan moved his eyes to his granny and saw the baby. The wind died down. Everything was calm now. He was now calm after seeing the baby but it didn't change a thing to him. Everything that he was feeling was really eating him up. The power he felt inside of him was more than he could ever imagine.

"Take care of my baby, granny." Aidan said harshly. "Take good care of him..."

"Aidan," Granny started getting closer to him, staring at him with a confused face. She was scared. "What are you telling me? Where are you..."

"I am glad you have decided to go back." The priest suddenly appeared. Granny and the others gasped and took a few steps back. They had no idea what was going on. "This is what you were born for."

"Aidan..."

"Yes! Ethan..." Aidan breathed in deeply. "He is the priest. He is the new priest."

"But how could he..."

"We don't have time for that." The priest gestured. "I will personally answer your questions later but right now, Aidan has something important to do."

"What?" Granny gasped. "What..."

"I am going back to Angria." Aidan said as he clenched his fists. "I have certain matters to deal with."

"What?" Granny gasped. "Are you going to..."

"Yes!" Aidan said. "I am going there to finally put an end to all this. My real parents were brutally killed. I will make sure that he pays for everything and..."

"Anger can destroy many things." The priest said, sniffing the air. "Always remember this Aidan. You are more powerful than him. You have something that he will never have. There is a lot that you haven't discovered you can do but you can do wonders. Remember..." The priest raised his trident and pointed at Aidan's head. "You can do anything you set your mind on. With this mission, you will discover that you have a lot inside of you. You are ready, my son. Go and fulfill your destiny."

Aidan looked at his family. All of them seemed really worried. The worry on their faces couldn't be masked by anything. They seemed to be really scared too and he could see that granny was slightly shaking. Aidan moved his eyes and stared at his baby. He went near and kissed his sweet cheeks.

He got up and then looked at granny with no expression on his face. He was mad. "Please. Take good care of my son while I am away. Once all this is done I shall return to you. And don't worry about me."

Aidan turned around quickly, clenching his fists even harder.

"What are you going to do?"

Aidan breathed harshly, feeling a really powerful energy take control of him. "I am going to fulfill my destiny. I will do this for my parents... I am going to do this for all the people that he has killed. I am going to do it for the people of... Angria even though they hated me... this will be for all those he has slaughtered."

Aidan only had one thing in mind, destroying the evil seeker and all that followed him. He was now not even scared of anything. His only goal was to fulfill his destiny. He believed in his powers and the prophecy the priest had told him. He was gonna do it for his parents whom he hadn't met thanks to that evil king. Nothing was gonna stand in his way. He was gonna win it for real no matter what. He was gonna destroy the dark and evil seeker.

Clenching his teeth as a terrible wind blew, Aidan clenched on his fists harder. A frown appeared on his face as he glowered, feeling his body trembling.

"Nothing is gonna stand in my way to my destiny." He vowed. "Get ready to pay for everything. I am coming..."

The battle has just begun.

***

Thank you so much guys for reading another chapter of Unbroken. I really appreciate it a lot and I hope you found it interesting. Don't forget to drop your comments about this chapter and don't forget to rate. Chapter 17 is on its way.

Stay tuned...

1...345678