Unbroken Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Father... no..."

When Wyatt moved his eyes towards the door, he saw his son rushing inside with the three warlocks behind. He was looking like he had seen a ghost or something was chasing him. Wyatt wondered why his son would say that to him. He got surprised his son acted like that.

"Please, don't kill him." William pleaded. When he walked in and saw his father was about to kill Luis, he got really scared.

"What?" Wyatt groaned, dropping his hand. "Why should I let a puny mortal defy me and..."

"I am sure he didn't mean it." William pleaded. "Just let him go. This wouldn't have been possible without him, remember. Please."

Wyatt groaned and then shouted. "Fine! But if he continues to do this I am going to finish him off."

"Don't worry," William breathed. "I will take care of it. I will make sure that he doesn't do any of those things. Please, believe me father." He stared at Luis who seemed mad.

Luis had never hated anyone the way he hated William in his life before. He hated the guy with every fiber of his very being. He had caused all that. He was to be blamed for everything that had happened. The guy was actually deadlier than he had ever expected. OMFG, he hated him like crazy. His very presence was irritating.

"Alright." He smirked. "He did help me after all. That's the only thing that has saved him. However," He warned. "If anything like this happens again. I will not spare him. Now get them out of here and lock them up somewhere. I have important things to do." He made a quick turn and sat on his throne. "They all need to know that there is a new king in this kingdom. All of you know what exactly you have to do."

"Yes!" The three warlocks bowed their heads. He looked at the bleeding king and his family. "And get these irritating fools out of my sight. Make sure they are secure. They shouldn't leave this palace. They are my prisoners from now on."

"With pleasure." William smirked at Luis. Luis sighed and then held his father tightly. He didn't want anything to happen to him.

William gestured at the three warlocks. "You heard what he had said. Help me take them to one of the rooms."

The three of them nodded and then got to Julian and his family. "Get up!" They yelled.

Luis helped his father up and without causing any problems followed the three warlocks together with his family. He didn't want anyone to get hurt and hence the reason he was like that. He really had to be careful.

As they left, Wyatt got up, looking all around. He was happy with his achievement. For years he had feared ever stepping foot into Angria but now... he was in Angria. He was now reigning all over them. He was the reigning king without anyone ever trying to overthrow him. He was in power and authority. The people were now gonna worship his feet. He didn't even have to fight to get the throne. He just got it by the snap of the finger and...

"Congratulations..." Wyatt heard a really familiar voice ring through the throne room.

Wyatt moved his face, staring to the direction of the voice. He saw his seer standing in the middle of the room with a smile on his face. When he saw the king, he started coming closer to him, smiling brightly while sniffing everywhere.

"What do you think of my victory?"

"It is perfect." The seer smiled. "Now you are unstoppable. You are the most powerful man alive. You have finally claimed what should have belonged to you in the first place."

"Yes!" Wyatt rose from the throne. "I have finally got it. It is all mine and no one is going to stand in my way. I am going to treat it however much I want. Now it is time for my subjects to know me and feel my power. It is time for them to fear my name."

"Yes, my Lord..." The seer bowed his head. "You have fulfilled your destiny. Now it is time for you to do whatever you want." He sniffed the air, looking all around. "The path is very much clear for you. You are as powerful as a god."

"Yes!" Wyatt chirped. "But first things first, I need to make some changes. Then... I shall let them feel my power."

The seer bowed. Wyatt chuckled sinisterly as all kinds of evil plans got into him. He had no idea what to do first. He wanted to do a lot. But he was dying to start inflicting his power on the people. He was dying to see them on their knees, worshiping him. He was dying to see them bowing their heads and giving him praises.

"It is now time to..." He paused and chuckled manically, still staring at his seer. "...give them a piece of my powers."

***

Luis and his family were pushed into a certain room hard. He took a quick look behind and saw the smirking William. He really hated him like crazy. He hated everything about him. Holding his father carefully, he started leading him to the bed before he heard one of the warlocks chanting. Everything in the room disappeared. It was now just a room without anything else. The windows were filled with bars and there was nowhere to go.

"Why?" Hanna sobbed softly. "Why would you do this?"

"Did you expect slaves to stay in a well furnished room?" William smirked as he entered inside the room. "You are now slaves and you have to be treated like one so... better get used to it because this is how you are gonna live for the rest of your miserable lives."

Granny turned and faced William, staring at him with anger. "Why did you do this to us? What did we ever do to..."

"I don't have to answer you, you old hag." William said rudely. "And don't you dare..."

"Why William?" Hanna sobbed. "We treated you like family. We showed you our love and hospitality. We treated you like our family member. Why did you do this to us? This is your entire fault."

William made a quick turn, staring angrily at the girl that made him fume. "I will pretend as if I didn't..."

"You can pretend all you want." Hanna said harshly. "But the truth is that you are nothing but a stupid, ugly, foolish..."

Before Hanna even got a chance to finish her sentence, William smacked her right across the face. "By the way, that is for using your dirty mouth on me." He yelled. "That is also..."

"It is clear between us who has a dirty mouth, whore?"

"Listen to me foolish girl." William snapped, pointing his fingers at Hanna. "Shut your silly little trap okay. You don't have the right to question me. You don't have that right. My father is in power right now. That means we now own this kingdom. I am the prince of this land and you are nothing but slaves. Let me hear that stupid question from you again and I will..."

"Don't you dare threaten my sister?" Luis bellowed. "You don't have to talk to her like that. No matter what you say, she is still the princess of this land unlike some foolish man from a foolish land who is so full of himself. William my ass."

William glowered and then smiled brightly. "I will just pretend as if you weren't talking to me, sweet Luis." William smirked. "I am sorry that you had to..."

"Oh please," Luis snarled. "We all know what you are. We all know your true colors and don't you dare call me that okay."

"What am I supposed to call you?" William blushed. "I don't want to treat you like the others. If you want... you can move to my room with me and..."

"You are sick and..."

"Yes!" William chuckled happily. "You have caused me to be like this. Just say yes and you will be staying with me in my room. You will be my lover and..."

"I would rather stay in a shit hole than be your lover." Luis said in irritation. "I am happy with my family here and..."

"I can also treat your family right if you..."

"Enough!" William yelled loudly. "Please. We are all begging you here to leave us alone. We don't want to see you here. Why don't you enjoy..."

"Luis, I..."

"Desperate whore..." Hanna said angrily.

William took a deep sigh as his anger came rushing to him. "Fine!" he yelled in Luis' face. "You can choose to stay here with them and suffer with them as much as you like. But you will be mine whether you like it or not. I shall have you once again. I did it and I shall have you again without your permission just like the other night." He laughed when Luis frowned. "Yes! I actually spiked your wine and I really enjoyed every moment of that sex. You should have heard..."

"Enough!" This time it was granny that was mad. "Can you please get your shameless self out of this room?"

William was really mad. He hated the old hag a lot. He hated her to the death. "If not for one thing," he yelled. "I would have killed you right now. Just thank your lucky stars that I didn't have my father kill you. And Luis..." He called, slowly turning to leave. "Be prepared to pleasure me any time I want."

William left laughing as loudly as he could. The three warlocks followed and then locked the door behind them.

William helped his father sit on the floor. He slowly removed the cloth from his nose and saw how bad his father's nose was. It was swollen and red. He hated the way his father looked like. He hated seeing him in that state.

"I am so sorry, father." William apologized, feeling warm tears leaving his face. "I am really sorry for whatever has happened. This shouldn't..."

"No..." Julian rubbed on his son's cheek. Even though he was still in pain, he had to smile at his son. "This is nobody's fault. We all caused this. Had Aidan been here, nothing like this would have happened. Now we are suffering because..." he coughed weakly.

"Father..." William held him tighter. "You don't have to think about that right now. You will be fine. Your nose has stopped bleeding. How is it?"

"I think it is getting better." Julian smiled softly. "You shouldn't have come out from the secret room. You should have stayed there. You should have..."

"What are you saying?" Hanna knelt down in front of her father. "Did you expect us to just watch as he tried to kill you? We couldn't just watch. We had to come and save you."

"I don't care." Julian said. "All I wanted is for you to stay out of danger. Now you have to find a way to get out of here. You must leave this place and..."

"It's hopeless..." Luis sighed. "He has already taken over the throne. Even if we got out of here how will we be able to defeat him? How will we leave here without being noticed? I have never been so scared in my life before. Everything that has happened is so scary."

"Yeah," Hanna sobbed as she rubbed her tears off. "We have been caught as slaves. You heard what he has done to the guards. I really hope nothing happens to my Henry..." She sobbed. "I can't bear to see my Henry or even worse..."

"Charles too..." Luis quavered. "I hope he will be fine. There is no knowing what he is going to do to the people and..."

"You have to leave." The king said confidently. "I don't care what happens to me. You have to survive through this. You have to get out of here. That man is more dangerous than you think." He gulped. "He is really powerful and..."

"I know..." Luis said softly. "He has Lord Ming's powers."

"How did you..."

"Grandpa told me a story like that. I thought it was just a good night story. I never knew it was real until I heard the priest talk about it the previous day."

"That's why you have to leave from here." Julian held both Hanna and Luis' hands. "You are the only things I care about right now. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I can't bear to see him hurting you and..."

"But..."

"There used to be a tunnel behind the palace which leads to the forest. It was made long ago. I have never been to it but my father told me about it a long time ago. There is a manhole just behind the palace. Once you are there, you will have access to the tunnel."

"How do we even get out of here?" Hanna gasped. "There is no way..."

"You have to look for an opportunity." The queen said, rubbing the tear from her cheek. "Then you have to go from here as soon as possible. You are the most important things to me too. I don't care if we all suffer as long as you okay. I don't even care if you will leave in that tunnel as long as you are really safe okay?"

Luis nodded. He still couldn't believe that his kingdom was now ruled by an evil king. He couldn't believe that he was now a prisoner in his own palace. He couldn't even believe that all that had been done to his father. It was really bad. He was missing Aidan like crazy but at the same time... he was really worried about his kingdom.

"I pray we will be saved." The king sighed. "Only Aidan can save us now."

The king knew of only one solution but he wasn't sure if Aidan was ever gonna show. He was the only one that was gonna save them. He prayed for it harder. That was the only thing that mattered to him. But before that, he wanted his children to be safe.

***

"My Lord," One of the warlocks knelt down on the ground.

"Yes!" Wyatt said with his hands behind his back. "You know exactly what you have to do. I need everyone to know and respect me. Gather all of the cabinet members, force them if you have to but I want them to gather. It is time they finally get to know about their new king and god. It is time to finally start my ruthless rule."

"Yes! On it..." he bowed and got up. He gestured to the three warlocks and they all started going away from the king. They had been given yet another important mission. All they had to do was just to make sure the people knew exactly what was going on and about their new king.

"Son..." Wyatt called.

"Yes father..."

"Go with them. Make sure that this mission is a success okay."

William chuckled happily and then laughed loudly. He bowed his head and followed the three warlocks. He loved the connection he had with his father. He loved everything that was going on. Gathering the cabinet members was gonna be the easiest thing ever and he had the best solution to it too. They were all gonna be at the palace before the blink of an eye.

Seeing his son and the warlocks leaving, Wyatt chuckled inwardly, rubbing on his hands. He was Just standing at the entrance of the palace, standing outside while staring everywhere. The dark clouds were still all over the palace and it was still a little dark though not that much. He could clearly see what he had done. There were statues all over the palace, his magic work. He loved seeing them like that. It also showed his power and his strength. Now he was gonna make sure to rule ruthless. He was gonna make sure that he strikes fear into the lives of his subjects.

"Khan..." He called loudly.

"Yes, my Lord."

"I think this place needs a few adjustments, don't you think?"

"Anything that you want is okay, my lord." The seer said. "Whatever it is that you want is okay. No one can ever deny you that. All you have to do is just do it."

"You are right." Wyatt took a quick glance at his seer. "Well! It is time to make some adjustments to this palace." He laughed. "I will make it look like a place befitting of a god like king." He laughed, touching his chest.

"Let it begin..."

***

The priest was standing on the entrance of the temple, leaning on his trident, shaking his head in sadness. He had his eyes on the beautiful palace, elegant and classy too. But that wasn't what caught his attention. What caught his attention was the dark cloud that surrounded it.

Even from a distance, the priest could see the evil dark cloud that surrounded the palace. It made him feel bad for the royal family and also the people in the kingdom. He knew what the royal family was passing through. He knew the pain and torture the king was in. He also knew the evil powers that the marked one possessed. A once happy and evil free kingdom was now ruled by a warlock who possessed evil ancient powers. It was just too bad.

"The dark hour is here." He nodded his head, hitting his trident harder on the floor. "This will be a really painful hour for the royal family and the people in the kingdom." He sighed.

There was just a lot that the priest couldn't understand either. Only Aidan could save the kingdom from that situation. But the boy was really angry and the worst was that he had vowed never to return. Things weren't supposed to be like they had become. Aidan should have been in the kingdom. They wouldn't have entered the kingdom and not to talk about taking the scepter.

"May the almighty save all of us?"

The priest sighed and then made a quick turn. He went back to the temple of light and shut the door behind him.

***

The prime minister was busy in his office, signing some documents which he had left undone when he left the country. He had only been back two days earlier and now there was a lot for him to do. He hadn't even seen the king once since he returned. He was prepared to do so.

The prime minister signed the last document he had to sign that day. He threw it on the table and then raised his arms widely. He stretched them and yawned even louder. Getting up from the chair, he heard the door opening widely making him wonder what the hell was going on. No one entered his office without even knocking so it got him wondering.

When he raised his face towards the door, he saw about four men entering. They were beautifully dressed and they had smug on their faces. He hadn't seen any of them before so he wondered how they could have entered his office. And his secretary hadn't even called him once so he got a little pissed.

"What are you doing here, gentlemen?" He asked as a frown appeared on his face. "I am sorry. I am gonna have to ask you to leave immediately. Go and make an appointment and then..."

"And if I reject what will you do?" William said, rubbing on his temple as an evil grin appeared on his face.

"What?" the prime minister snapped. "This is my office and I want you to leave as soon as possible. I want you to turn back and..."

"I still won't leave."

"Then I am gonna have to call security so that he can throw all of you out of here." He yelled. "Get out of this..."

"Percy..." William called softly.

The red haired warlock got the hint. He did a quick and quiet spell, extending his hands towards the table. The phone rose high up in the air and exploded right in front of the prime minister. The prime minister felt really scared and he took a quick step back.

"What were you saying again?" William chirped, grabbing a chair. "I would like to hear you say it again." He sat on the chair.

"W-who are you?" The prime minister quavered. "What do you want here?"

"Now we are talking." William smirked brightly, clearing his throat. "I want you to take your phone... oh sorry," he chuckled. "Percy..."

The red haired warlock chirped and then snapped his finger. The phone was back on the table, making the prime minister tremble even harder. He had never been so scared in his life before. He was really scared. He couldn't hide his fear.

"Please. Don't hurt me. I beg of you. I have a family and young kids that still..."

"Oh please..." William rolled his eyes in frustration. "We are not here to listen to your life story. Just pick up that damn phone and listen to our instructions and we will not hurt you."

The prime minister picked up the phone which was trembling in his hand. "What do I have to do next? Please. Don't..."

"Good!" William placed his feet on the table, crossing them. "A little birdy told me that you have all the contacts of the cabinet members. So..."

"Yes!" The prime minister nodded. "I...I..."

"Well! Stop trembling like an idiot and dial each and every one of them. Tell them to come to this office. The king wants to see them. And please, stop trembling like an idiot."

The prime minister nodded and then tried his best to stay calm. He dialed the numbers and told them there was something urgent from the king that he had to share with them and that they should come to the office as soon as possible. It might have taken quite some time but he dialed the numbers of all the eight cabinet members and told them to come to his office. He was just glad he was confident as he didn't want to find out what the four men would have done to him.

123456...8