All Comments on 'Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 06'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Agh excellent

Thank you for not turning her into a compliant plaything. Perhaps now she has gained some backbone it will serve her well for the future.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Does that mean he gave up other women?

Do the hand jobs and. Low jobs mean he gave up other women? And as a woman, the more often I serviced him, the more resentful I would be of the chastity belt and his manipulations. If he brings another woman home while she's doing that for him, even the hand jobs and blow jobs ought to stop. He is redeemable but still a first assignment jerk. He has her working for him for peanuts. Is that not enough pay for his teaching?

SnowkemperSnowkemperalmost 10 years ago
Nicely Done

An excellent twist! I was really worried this was gonna turn into yet another 'he beat me&tortured me&humiliated me so of course I fell hopelessly in love with him' story...it was a pleasure to see Elena turn into more than that (although I would have preferred she give him nothing--sorry but I really despise the Peter Rusk character...Elena deserves better!)

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
So pleased!

I'm glad she didn't relent and instead showed a strong side that as MJ said will hopefully serve her well in the future.

I am also glad she has lost her bratty childish nature and seems to have matured, I look forward to where you take the story next.

Thank you and well done!

getthebookgetthebookalmost 10 years ago
Ok more confused

Glad that you took all of the advice give but as I read the first paragraph I felt that you were regurgitating our response comments. Most of the chapter I felt like you had given up on the story as your readers demanded a different plot. Maybe I am wrong.

This ending also feels like the story will no longer continue or will now end at the uncle's office. No other interactions or growth moments between P/e. It feels too abrupt.

I personally did not like the offer of blow and hand jobs. But to keep a "rapist" at bay you must offer something to control his animal. As for two yrs...hummmm....would it not be more kismet to meet one yr after her completion? Yes I know that is not what kismet means, making their own meet.

I must point out the through there were a couple of typos, this was a well written chapter. Your word usage was far above par. Better written than many other pieces of yours and others. And as for the uncle comparison, nailed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blowjobs and handjobs to gain self respect??

Did she just went nuts??? He wasn't asking for any sexual release and now she offers to please him..

shit! You were doing fine.......

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Unexpected!

You took the story in a direction that I didn't expect. I fully expected Elena to just give in to Peter, but she's stronger than I suspected! So can we expect? Has she earned his respect? Will Peter change his ways in order to win her? Will she continue or her path of self improvement? What's next for Peter and Elena?

mydarknessmydarknessover 9 years ago
any idea of when the next chapter will be posted?

Title said it all.

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
More?

This wasn't the end I was expecting and I am hoping this isn't the end....it feels as if there is more story to tell. 2 yrs later....what happened to them? Did they learn from their past mistakes? Did they get back together? What was Uncle Charles' expecting? It feels rushed and incomplete.

Overall, I truly enjoyed the story - I would just like to understand how it truly ends....sorry I need to see how all the pieces finally came together.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Yes the story turned

Like the previous comments. If Elana is to change and not be a sub of some kind she has to toughen up, like her uncle he, s tough. It did seem to be an abrupt change, more than DQ has to offer. This storyline might to a bigger challenge than Peter realised, hope your up for it.

You haven, t disappointed yet.

Two months between chapters is to long. I do like the stories of control loss of freedom of dificult choices.

sexy_pussy12345sexy_pussy12345over 9 years ago
I like the story but the wait time for another chapter is a little ridiculous

Sorry for being so rude but I really wanna know how it ends I'm really so sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Turn!

By not being predictable, you have directed this narrative into the realm of being a real story. You have begun to develop Elena's character; try adding more depth to Peter's personality or history.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Who Cares when the next chapter is submitted

This entire story is about submission!!!!

Uncle Charles is no longer relevant! Nor does he matter!

and

good old Uncle Charles slinks on!!!

what follows is

disturbing

disgusting

degrading

and

demeaning

for anyone who follows this path!!!!

.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Great butt

the sudden change in direction by her makes no sense and him doing things on her terms should never happen. In doing things her way he has made her the master. This frustrates me as it was a wonderful story before. He needs to change up the punishments maybe as an example for her outburst. he should tie her up remove the belt and use feathers etc to tease her to the brink of orgasm over and over so instead of 20 spanks go to the edge and hold her there 20 times. When he went to lock her back in the belt she would have begged to be fucked. and if not it at least would be better punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strange Thoughts

Elena finds herself in bad straights without money, car, or anything of her own. She's given off into slavery by her rich uncle who thinks he can run her life. Elena isn't stupid but it takes her a while to make changes and show a difference in her life, in a good way.

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

Very nice wrinkle to a story I thought I probably wouldn’t finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous