Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

"Oh thank you Uncle Dave! That was the most wonderful thing I have ever done!! Jackie whispered as she folded into his arms. "I hope they can do it again before you have to leave tomorrow?"

"I’m not sure how they’ll handle this again with Jamie around!" He replied, wondering just how he was going to accomplish the task of fucking each one of them at least once more.

"Don’t worry about Jamie, I’m positive they can figure out something to do." She replied with a wicked little smile.

"Speaking of your sister, they’d better get moving because she’ll be done at work in the 15 minutes and we wouldn’t want to make her wait." Dave resounded as he picked Jackie up and lifted her out of the pool. Pulling himself out, they headed into the house. Dave watched her tender perfectly formed ass wiggle in front of him. In a matter of minutes Jackie appeared in the living room wearing the same orange outfit Dave had made her change out of earlier. Leaving the house, they drove to the restaurant to retrieve Jamie, a difficult task considering the way his niece was dressed. Once Jamie piled into the back seat they turned around and headed back to the house.

"Did you two have fun while I was slaving away at work?" Jamie asked.

" They spent some time playing around in the pool!" Jackie quickly answered turning around and flashed that innocently wicked smile to her sister. Jamie knew in an instant that their plan had worked and that her sister had finally gotten what she wanted from her uncle. Sitting back she smiled and thought. This should turn out to be a very interesting evening! The two sisters spent the remainder of the ride making idle conversation and as soon as Dave parked the car they both jumped out and ran to the house.

"I need a shower desperately! I’ll be down shortly." Jamie called back as she headed up the stairs, Jackie was only a step behind her as they both hurried up the stairs. Once in the safety of her room, Jamie grabbed her sister, planted a long wet kiss on her mouth and reached around to grope her tiny butt. Breaking the kiss she began to giggle and finally inquired.

"All right, let’s have it and don’t leave anything out!"

Jackie moved over and sat down on the bed while Jamie began to slowly peel off her work cloths. She was no longer worried about modesty; in fact, she was trying to see if she could get her younger sister worked-up just by undressing. Jamie looked over at her younger sibling sitting on the bed, her tight orange outfit clinging in all the right places. Jackie started to relate what happened in the swimming pool earlier, leaving out no details and occasionally embellishing her account of the episode. Jamie, now completely naked, walked over and sat down next to her sister and listened intently. By the time Jackie had finished her story, Jamie found herself aroused as if she had just finished reading some erotic novel, and from the moist spot on the crotch of Jackie’s satin shorts, it was apparent it had the same effect on her.

"Jesus girl, I hope you left him with enough energy to take care of me later!" Jamie asked as she rose to head toward a hot shower. "Would you care to join me and give me that trim they talked about this afternoon?"

Jackie didn’t reply, she bolted from the bed, and before she was at the door, the shorts and top were in a pile on the floor. Once in the bathroom, Jamie started the shower while Jackie rummaged through the vanity looking for a pair of scissors, shaving gel and a razor. Allowing Jamie to get into the shower she waited for her to finishing washing up before she entered. Quickly trading places with her sister, Jackie took only a minute to wash off the chlorine from her hair and body, rinsed and then shut off the shower, then began to fill the tub with hot water. The end of the bathtub had a built-in ledge the girls used to sit on and hold an assortment of shampoo and body gels. Clearing a space large enough for Jamie to sit on, Jackie reached out and gently guided her to the seat.

"Sit down here and spread you legs apart." She instructed, while admiring the sight of the furry pussy in front of her. "I think a clean shave with a small vertical strip rising up from the mound will look just perfect." Sinking to her knees, Jackie started snipping away the hair, reducing it to a neatly trimmed swatch. As soon as the water in the tub was deep enough, Jackie reached back and turned the water off.

Jamie laid back against the wall, enjoying having her sister pay such attention to her pubes, especially when she started working on the hair of her lips because she manipulated them with her fingers as she found safe positions in which to use the scissors.

Having removed everything that she could with the scissors, Jackie took up a washcloth, wet it and wiped the excess hair away and made sure that her sister was nice and damp. Then she took the shaving gel and applied it liberally to Jamie's pussy and mound. She made sure that her finger slid along the lips, parting them, teasing her, almost caressing her clit, but never quite touching it. Jamie squirmed on the seat beneath her, a mixture of apprehension and excitement growing within her.

Jackie took the razor and started to work at removing the stubble. She started with smooth, confident strokes along Jamie’s mound, becoming ever more cautious as she worked closer to her labia. Soon all the unwanted hair was removed, and the only thing remaining was a neat ½" wide strip of short hair covering the center of her mound. Satisfied with her handiwork, Jackie set the razor aside, reached around and pulled Jamie into the tub of water with her. Using her hand she rubbed Jamie’s now neatly trimmed pussy to remove the last of the shaving cream. As she massaged the outer lips of her sister’s most private parts, a feeling of arousal began to grow within her own body. Ever so softly, she worked her hand and fingers through the lips and finally sank two fingers deep into her sibling’s quivering cunt.

Jamie squealed as she felt the fingers drive deep inside her pussy. She had become thoroughly aroused by the hair removal and subsequent massage administered by her younger partner. As she basked in the feeling of the gentle finger-fucking she was receiving, her own hands reached out and cupped the near perfect breasts in front of her. Teasing both nipples with her thumb and forefinger she started pinching them in unison with the Jackie’s fingers. Soon both girls were caught in the throws of their impending orgasms.

"Oh, Jackie! I’m cuuuuummmming! Oh, Baby, your fingers feel sooooooo goooooooood!" She screamed. Her head fell back and her eyes closed tightly as she started her release. Her orgasm caused Jamie to tighten her grip on the now rock hard nipples trapped in her fingers causing Jackie to let out a moan. The added pain seemed to push Jackie over the edge, and she came seconds behind her sister.

"Oh Damn! Ooohhh, that felt so damn good!!" Jackie explained as the rush began to ebb from her body. "I never knew pain could be so sexual and a turn on!"

"If you think that was wild, you should try getting a spanking sometime!" Jamie answered with a slight smile. "I think they’d better get finished up and go downstairs before Uncle Dave comes looking for us." Opening the drain, both girls climbed out of the tub, grabbed two towels and began to dry off. Once finished, they made their way back to the respective rooms to get their pajamas on.

Just as she was about to enter her room Jamie turned to Jackie and whispered. "Put on a nightshirt but forget the panties. Let’s see if they can tease Uncle Dave into some more fun!"

Soon both girls emerged from their rooms dressed only in t-shirts that fell between their knees and asses. With dirty laundry in hand they headed downstairs to find their adult baby-sitter. They found him sitting on the deck wearing his silk running shorts and t-shirt, relaxing.

Dave was sitting out on the deck drinking a beer when the girls slid through the door and landed in the chairs on either side of him. Both looked refreshed with their hair pulled back and those cute little t-shirts covering their nimble young bodies. While Dave wasn’t sure just what they had on underneath, from the display of semi-erect nipples he knew a bra wasn’t part of the attire. Sitting there he enjoyed the view of his two nieces sitting along side of him, their nightshirts riding high enough to expose an ample amount of legs and thighs. As the temperature of the cool night air descended over the girls, both sets of nipples hardened and showed prominently through the tops.

"Well girls, it’s getting a little chilly out here. Shall they go inside and see if there is anything worth watching on the television?" Dave stated more than asked. Rising up, he headed back into the house while both girls got up and followed him in.

As soon as they were in the house, Jamie moved next to her sister and whispered. "Just follow my lead and they’ll make him forget about the TV without any trouble." Smiling Jackie acknowledged the comment and fell in behind her sister. Stopping at the refrigerator Jamie called out to her uncle. "Do you need another beer, Uncle Dave and is it OK if they have one to??"

"Thanks Jamie, I could use another one, and I guess it would be all right if you had one to." He responded making himself comfortable on the chair next to the couch. Soon the girls appeared in the living room, each with a beer and one for Dave. After placing his beer on the end table they dropped onto the floor and hit the remote looking for something to watch. Settling on an old movie they began to watch while unwinding from the day’s activities. Both girls were lying on their stomachs facing the TV giving Dave a generous look at their bare legs and thighs. He found it hard to concentrate on the movie whenever they pulled their legs up, as the view on the floor was definitely better than the one on the tube.

Jamie decided it was time to hatch her plan. Reaching over she began to tickle Jackie’s ribs causing her sister to squeal and begin to squirm. Her nightshirt was creeping up higher with every movement, and soon she was completely exposed to her uncle.


"Knock it off, you silly bitch!" Jackie screeched as she rolled around the floor trying to escape the fingers that were causing her to laugh uncontrollably. Even though she knew this was all part to of the plan, she was extremely ticklish, and it was becoming annoying.

"Who are you calling a silly bitch, little girl? Besides, I don’t figure there’s anything you can do about it anyway!" Jamie shot back in mock anger as she intensified her fingers movements. Looking down, she could plainly see her sister’s exposed ass and pussy, and she was sure her uncle was getting an eyeful as theyll.

Just then Jackie pulled herself into the seated position facing her uncle and reaching over, landed a full hand onto Jamie’s ass with a loud smack. "I teach you to tickle me and think there’s nothing I can do about it!" She told her sister as she prepared to administer another slap.

"OK children that will be enough out of both of you!" Dave barked still sitting in the chair taking in the playful exchange in front of him. Jackie was now sitting on her sister’s back with her legs stretched out on either side, capturing her prey. He had a clear view up under her t-shirt looking straight at the juicy tender pussy she possessed. Reaching down, she pulled Jamie’s t-shirt up to her waist and then landed another blow onto the naked ass in front of her.

"Hey bitch, that hurt!" Jamie yelled even though she was enjoying the feeling of her sister’s hand on her bare ass. Squirming around, she was able to resume her rib tickling, and soon, Jackie was laughing so hard she could only start to rub the little butt in front of her. By now both girls were starting to become mildly aroused.

As Dave watched the scene unfold before him, his cock began stirring under his shorts and he decided it was time to put an end to the horseplay or foreplay. "What part of enough didn’t you understand!!" He snapped as he straightened up in the chair. "Jackie, get off you sister this instant, or you might get a taste of you own medicine!"

The girls stopped for a second and then Jackie, looking Him straight in the eye, announced. "There is no way in hell I’d let you ever do that to me!" Both girls seemed to sense that was the wrong response and waited to see my reaction.

Without getting out to the chair, Dave picked Jackie up around the waist and had her laid across his lap. Sensing what was coming next she started squirming, trying to make her escape. Using a free hand he pulled her t-shirt up over her waist and landed a firm smack on her cheeks.

"Hey! That hurts, god damn it!!!" She cried and a second equally forceful hand landed in exactly the same place. Jamie rolled up onto her elbows to watch her sister receive the punishment she had experienced the night before. She hoped it wouldn’t kill the mood and interfere with their plans. Soon, she noticed Jackie’s breaths starting to get more pronounced, and she knew things were going to work out.

After two firm smacks, Dave figured he’d better quit so as not to hurt her too much. It was different from the spanking he had given Jamie because he wasn’t angry, and it was more playful than vengeful. He could feel his rigid dick pushing into her stomach and when he began to softly rub her ass, she responded by pressing her body into his erection. Dave began to wonder just where all of this would lead when Jamie got up and came and knelt next to me. Moving my hand off her siblings slightly red ass she took up the massage. Ever so softly she kneaded the cheeks and then ran her finger down through the crack stopping to massage the rosebud opening. Jackie immediately responded to the sensations and began to quietly moan.

Dave sat back with Jackie still lying across his lap and watched as Jamie worked her hands and fingers along her sister’s backside. His dick hardened even more when he saw Jamie lean in and using her tongue, licked a trail from the top of her back, down the crack and straight to Jackie’s wet snatch. Plunging her tongue into the young girl, Jamie slid one hand up his thigh and started caressing his scrotum. His mind was in overdrive as he tried to comprehend everything that was transpiring. How long had these two been lovers? He wondered thinking back to yesterday when it seemed like they hated each other.

Jackie had been truly enjoying the familiar feelings of her sister’s dainty fingers working over her ass and butt hole. The gentle touch sent minor shocks of pleasure through her. However, when she felt Jamie’s warm moist oral instrument work its way down her butt and enter her wet cunt she lost all control. She needed to move this whole thing to a new level and knew just how to accomplish it. Picking herself up off her uncle’s lap she turned to her sister and planted a long wet sensuous kiss on her lips. Pulling away she pulled Jamie’s nightshirt over her head and drop it on the floor. Quickly, she reached down and pulled her own shirt off leaving both girls completely naked. Whispering something to her sister she turned and pulled the t-shirt off her uncle and then reached down and did the same with his shorts, smiling as his rock hard prick sprung into view.

Sitting in the chair Dave watched as Jackie stood up, kissed her sister and quickly removed both their nightshirts. The first thing that he saw was Jamie’s recently trimmed pussy with the single strip of hair ascending from her mound. It was a stark contrast from the unruly mass of dark pubic hair that previously framed her cunt. What the fuck have these girls been up to today? And what other surprises do they have in store for me! He again thought to himself. Jackie whispered in her sister’s ear and then knelt down on the floor between my legs. Jamie quickly followed her lead and from what Dave could see she was flat on her back with her face buried in her sister’s pussy. From the sounds of slurping and by the way Jackie was reacting, he knew just what was taking place at the end of the chair.

Jackie immediately started moaning when she felt Jamie’s tongue lapping at her leaking pussy. Leaning up she took a hold of Dave’s rigid prick and began to lick the underside and swirl the head in her tiny mouth. She teased him for the longest time, playing her tongue along the head and over the piss hole. Finally, she opened her mouth and sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could fit. Dave relished at the feel of her warm wet lips as they traveled up and down the long hard shaft. Holding her head in his hands, he tried to force his prick deeper into her throat but her gag reflex took over before she could get it all in. Settling for about half the length she was soon sucking him like she’d done it her entire life. Jamie meanwhile continued to eat her sister’s pussy and as she sensed Jackie’s orgasm, buried two fingers into the gapping hole and sucked the extended clit into her mouth. Just as Jackie was about to go over the edge, Jamie removed her fingers from the leaking cunt and jammed her middle finger deep into her playmate’s tight little asshole.

"Yes Jamie! Oh God! I’m cuuuummmmmmmming! Yes! I’m cuuummmiiinnnggg sooooooo hard!" Jackie screamed as her uncle’s still rigid dick fell from her lips and the orgasm took over. It took a long time for Jackie to calm down as she rested her head on his naked thigh. Jamie had continued to suck all the juice from the quivering cunt and stopped only when she was sure she had gotten it all. Pulling herself up off the floor she turned Jackie around and opened her mouth to share the fluid with her. Both girls kissed for what seemed an eternity before they broke off and Jamie said.

"My turn now, you two, and I want you to do me good!" Then she reached out and pulled Dave to floor onto his back. Immediately she straddled his head and lowered her cunt to his waiting mouth. Running his tongue along the now shaven lips of her labia, he teased her with gentle taps and laps. Flattening his tongue he started at the top of her mound, licked down her pussy and up her ass, paying extra attention to her crinkled anal opening. While he worked on her lower regions, Jamie drew a nipple into her mouth and sucked like a hungry baby. Soon, Jamie was completely lost to the dual attention paid to her body, her pussy secreting fluid, the growing rush of an oncoming orgasm. Just as he was about to plunge a couple of fingers into her deepest recess, she stood up, moved down over his rock hard cock and lowered herself onto him in one easy move. She tensed as his prick sank deep into her velvet soft pussy, and soon, they were both pressing to meet each other’s thrusts. Jackie never lost contact with her sister’s nipple and using her hand to squeeze the other one work feverishly to help her sister get off. After only few minutes of riding the solid rod she tensed and let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Ohhhh gawwwd yesssss, fuuuuuck meeeee! Fuckkkk mmeeeee Harrderr!!! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee, I’m cummmmin! I’m cummmmmmmmin! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmygod"

Dave laid there feeling Jamie’s cum wash over his totally excited prick. His dick felt like it was immersed in a tub of warm water. Reaching out, he replaced Jackie’s hand and mouth with his own hands and began kneading the soft firm tits. With her back resting against his chest and his cock still planted firmly inside her cunt, Jamie began to shake as new waves of excitement coursed through her. Suddenly, Dave felt Jackie’s tongue slither across his scrotum and up to the base of his cock. Her flat tongue was now licking both her uncle’s dick and her sister’s pussy and as soon as she pulled the exposed clit into her mouth, Jamie experienced another shattering orgasm.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers