Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

Jamie felt totally exhausted from the multiple orgasms she had just experienced. She quickly rose up off her uncle with weakened legs and ran upstairs.

"I wonder what’s the matter with her?" Jackie asked as she moved up and planted herself on the hard cock of her uncle. Sliding all the way down the rigid member, she bent forward and dropped an aching nipple into his mouth. Riding his cock while he eagerly sucked the puffy nipple she started to feel her own orgasm coming on. Suddenly, she stopped and let out a sharp squeal.

Releasing the succulent nipple from his lips, Dave picked his head up to see what startled the sexy young nymph. What he saw both shocked and excited him more than anything had in the past twenty-five years. Walking across the room was Jamie, a 10" flesh-colored, rubber dick strapped around her waist and a bottle of lubricant in her hand, flashing the most sinfully sexual smile he’d had ever seen. If it wasn’t for the black harness she wore, he could have believed the dick was real. As she walked, the fake cock bounced obscenely up and down in front of her in almost perfect unison with her breasts. Grabbing the phallus with her free hand and pointing at us, Jamie announced.

"Do I have a treat for you two. I am going to fuck both of you before this night is over."

Jackie giggled with glee as her sister’s words began to register. Deciding she wanted to be the first to get fucked by this new participant, she rose off the fleshy rod currently buried in her hot little snatch, and knelt next to her uncle on all fours. She watched as Jamie applied the oil to the plastic prick and waited in anticipation as she felt the tip rubbing against the opening of her cunt. With one quick thrust, the new toy was fully buried inside the teenager. Jackie knew she wouldn’t last long as her lover starting pumping the instrument in and out of her.

Jamie was so engrossed in fucking her younger sister she thought nothing of the fact that her uncle got up off the floor and disappeared from her sight. As she knelt behind Jackie pummeling her with the dildo, she jumped when she felt a warm tongue slide across her own, partially exposed cunt lips. Although the harness made access to her clit impossible, the magic tongue was pushing itself into her pussy. As quickly as the tongue appeared, it disappeared, only to start licking her ass. Her virgin asshole was now the center of attention, as her uncle seemed to be trying to push his entire tongue into her rosebud butt. The sensation was incredible; although she was fairly inexperienced when it came to anal games, she knew that sooner or later, she wanted to feel something larger pushed into that opening.

Jackie basked in the glow caused by the fucking she was receiving. This was much better than those times she had used her mom’s dildo to fuck herself, and almost as good as first time she experienced a real cock. She was aware that Jamie’s rhythm had changed and wondered what was going on behind her. Straining to turn her head, she managed to see her uncle on his knees behind Jamie, and he appeared to be eating her out. Turning back around, she concentrated on the feeling of her first woman provided fuck. The dildo was larger than her uncle’s cock and filled her young pussy completely, it was good but not as good as the real thing she decided.

As Dave worked over Jamie’s anal opening with his tongue, he reached up and buried two fingers deep into her quivering pussy. The amount of fluid leaking from her surprised him, figuring that having just cum she might be dry. Obliviously, she was extremely aroused from the friction of the dildo base rubbing against her clit as she sawed the device in and out of her sister. Figuring his fingers were sufficiently lubed up, he withdrew them from her cunt, and moving his tongue, slowly pushed his middle finger deep into her tender young ass. He could sense her rhythm starting to increase, and quickly added a second digit into her extremely tight butt hole. He was now fucking her ass in perfect harmony with her own motions and soon both girls were moaning and gyrating around on the floor. Jackie was the first to go over the edge.

"Jamie" she moan, "Omigod! Jamie! That feels soooo Gawddamn gooooooood! I'm gonna cum! God-damn Jamie!!! You're makin’ me cum so fuckinggggg haaaaaard!!! Unnngh! Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh!" she wailed with eyes closed, "Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" Then she collapsed onto the floor.

Jamie meanwhile was grinding her ass against her uncle’s probing fingers. Desperately she tried to stroke her own clit, only to find it still covered by the harness she wore. Reaching around she quickly unfastened the toy and dropped it to the floor next to her. Feverishly, she grasped the extended clit and started pulling it, increasing the growing stimulation welling up from within her. Just as she expected to feel a massive orgasm roll over her, the fingers pounding her tender butt disappeared. Disappointed she turned around to see what Dave was up to. What she saw sent a bolt of excitement straight through her body.

Deciding that Jamie was both comfortable and aroused by having his fingers invade her delicious little asshole, Dave figured it was time to let her experience the real thing. Reaching down, he picked up the discarded bottle of lubricant and applied a generous amount to his iron hard cock. Dribbling more down her ass he quickly worked the lotion into her crinkled rosebud and replaced his fingers into her. After a few moments, he removed his fingers and brought the head of his dick in contact with the slick portal. Jamie immediately clinched her cheeks together tightly, as if she were trying to prevent the very act she so much desired.

"Relax sweetheart," He whispered into her ear. "I promise I’ll go very slow and make sure you are ready!" As her cheeks relaxed, Dave place his rigid cock head at the entrance of the brown anus and pushed very slowly so the tight asshole could adjust. Once it relaxed, he continued to insert his well-oiled cock, feeling the extreme tension as it slid passed the tight sphincter muscle. He was now up to his balls in my niece’s tight virgin ass.

"Hold it there for a minute, Uncle Dave," she whimpered, amazed that she had the entire length of her uncle’s cock inside her. "It feels so big stuck up my ass. I think I need a few moments before you can start fucking me!"

She slowly adjusted to the massive intrusion and began squeezing and relaxing her fine ass. The feeling of her ass clamping and releasing Dave’s swollen prick was intense. Slowly, he began to fuck that sweet little ass. Soon, Jamie really started getting into the new game and moved to meet my thrusts

"Please, Uncle Dave," she begged in a sex-hazed voice, "fuck my ass, fuck it real good!!!"

With his hands firmly planted on her waist, he sped up the pace and began fucking her in earnest. Within minutes, his own excitement started to climb and he was sure that the incredibly tight hot hole would be his undoing. Squeezing the half globes of the perfect ass cheeks, he heard Jackie moan. She had moved closer and was watching as his cock slowly went in and out of our sister’s tiny ass.

Jackie slid closer and started stroking Jamie’s hard little clit.

"Ooooooooooo," Jamie moaned loudly. Jackie’s fingers increased the intensity of the rubbing, causing the frequency of Jamie’s moans to also pick up. I could see my little niece liked controlling her big sister.

"Pound her ass, Uncle Dave" Jackie hotly stated, "We’ll make her cum with your big cock up her ass."

Dave started pumping faster. His hips were bouncing off the perfect cheeks in his hands, squeezing even harder into the soft flesh. His balls were continuously slapping a wet cunt as the thrusts got deeper and faster.

"Oh god, Jackie!" Jamie groaned loudly, "Fuck me harder, Uncle Dave!" She declared hotly, "You two are going to make me cum so fucking hardddddd!"

Her ass clamped down on Dave’s cock. They both stepped up the duel, loving attack on her.

"Oooooooooomiiiiiiigoooooooood!" Jamie wailed, "I’m gonnnnnnnnna cum! I’m gonna cum right fucking nowwwwwww!!!!"

"Fuck!" Dave screamed as his cock tingled with the feel of rushing sperm. His rod twitched, and he drove the pistoning cock deep into her as the first wave of hot cum arrived. It wasn’t a large blast of sperm, more like a gently shot squirting to the recesses of Jamie’s ass.

"Oh God! Oh good God!" Jamie shrieked as her young body was captured by a forceful climax, "Ohmigoooooooooood!"

Jamie simply let her legs buckle underneath her as she plopped on the floor. Having just experienced an intense orgasm, she wondered how much more she would be able to take.. She was the first to speak.

"You guys, that was the sexiest thing I’ve ever done! Little sister, wait until you find out how that feels, I promise you’ll go absolutely insane with pleasure!!!"

"Well I’d better find out before 3 o’clock tomorrow or did you forget mom, dad and Aunt Linda will be back tomorrow afternoon?" Jackie stated harshly.

"Look Jackie, they still have tomorrow morning, so don’t get too worked up." Dave replied, trying to assure her that the fun and games could continue in the morning.

"I don’t know about you two, but I’m completely worn out, and I’m going to bed!" Dave announced as he stood and headed for the bathroom to clean himself up. "Make sure you clean up the mess and do something with that toy. If for some reason your brother were to come home early, it would be hard to explain it to him."

Both girls rose to their feet, grabbed their nightshirts and the artificial cock, and followed their uncle down the hall to their parent’s bedroom. Jamie ducked into the bathroom as soon as her uncle left and began to clean herself up. Jackie walked in the bedroom and dumped the clothing and toy on the floor next to the bed.

"I believe we’re going to sleep in here with you tonight, Uncle Dave." Jackie spoke as she climbed onto the king-size bed with her uncle. Laying her head on his shoulder, she gave him a small kiss on the cheek then immediately fell asleep.

Shortly after Jackie had dozed off, Jamie entered the bedroom and, walking around the bed, crawled onto her uncle’s other side. Giving his deflated dick a gentle tug, she also gave him a peck on the cheek and like her sister, was off into dreamland within minutes.

Lying there, he took in the sight before him. The two naked nymphs lying on either side of him were absolutely stunning. Never in his wildest imagination could he have conceived the scenario that had just been played over the past two days.

As he felt sleep slowly overtake his consciousness, the last thing he remembered thinking was, "I wonder what tomorrow will bring!"

Chapter 5—coming soon

My sincere thanks to Tasia Dawn for all her assistance in getting this chapter together properly. Hopefully this installment reads better. Again many thanks Tasia!

mityam
mityam
103 Followers