Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Bill?" Elizabeth looked at her daughter as if she was a stranger. "Uncle Bill is taking you to the dance? You asked your uncle to take you to the dance?"

She gave her daughter a curious look before making a grimacing face at her daughter as if the sun was suddenly in her eyes. As if her mother was trying to read her daughter, with Elizabeth estranged from her daughter, she obviously had no idea what her daughter was thinking.

"Yes, being that Daddy wasn't going to be around, is never around, and being that you wanted me to go to the father and daughter dance at the country club, I asked Uncle Bill," she said.

As if she was sitting on a toilet, Elizabeth leaned forward on her seat on the couch to stare at her daughter's blue eyes with her blue eyes.

"Why would you do that? Why would you invite your uncle to the dance without even asking me? You know that your uncle is no longer welcome in our house. You know that your father wants nothing more to do with his brother," said Lydia's mother. "Why would you antagonize your father and put me in the middle by inviting his brother to the father and daughter dance? Your father will be livid with you."

As if she was assessing the damage she was doing, Lydia nodded and smiled before speaking.

"I went to see him today to see if there was anything I could do for him to earn a few dollars to buy a dress and shoes. With him being divorced for years and with him not having a woman in his life, I figured I could do some gardening, cooking, or cleaning for him," she said.

If only her mother knew what more her daughter was thinking.

'While imagining myself wearing a sexy maid's uniform, I went to see Uncle Bill to ask if he needed me to be his upstairs maid. I could draw him a bath, wash his back, or reach my hand down in the warm, soapy, bathwater to stroke his cock. I could give him a full body, naked massage or be his sexy bitch and have incestuous sex with him,' she wanted to say all of that to her mother but she didn't.

She had already antagonized her mother enough by telling her that she invited her uncle to escort her to the father and daughter dance. Besides not ready to stick a knife in her mother's chest, Lydia wanted to build the sexual suspense as if she was a character in Edith Wharton's The Age of Innocence. As if she was May Welland played by Winona Ryder and her mother was Ellen Oleska played by Michelle Pfeiffer, she wanted to see her mother squirm. As if she was suddenly struck mute, Elizabeth looked at her daughter without saying anything.

"If money was the only reason why you felt compelled to ask him, I would have given you the money to buy a dress and shoes. You didn't have to go to the dance with him. We could have gone to the dance together," she said. "We can still go. Call your uncle, thank him, tell him that I'm taking you to the dance, and cancel going with him to go with me. I'd be happy to reimburse him for the dress and the shoes. Trust me, he'll understand," said Elizabeth with a wave of her hand as if she was swatting away a fly.

### Lady of Erotica ###

As if punishing her mother, Lydia gave her mother an empty smile. Wondering about her mother standing naked before her brother-in-law in the way that Lydia stood topless in front of her uncle, she wondered if her mother was an exhibitionist in the way she was. She wondered how many times her mother had sexually teased and/or flashed her husband's brother for him to come upstairs while she was changing out of her bathing suit. She wondered what her mother did to seduce her brother-in-law into crossing the incestuous line to have forbidden sex with her, his brother's wife.

Like mother like daughter, maybe because they were so much alike was why they were so far apart. If only she knew she had deliberately loosened her bra straps to show her uncle a down blouse view of not only her cleavage and bra but also of the shape of her breasts, her areolas, and nipples, she wondered what she'd say. On the pretense of pulling weeds, if only she knew she had already flashed Uncle Bill her panties when alighting from her car and continued flashing him her panties when squatting in front of him with her skirt raised and her knees spread.

If only she knew she gave her uncle a full body hug and kissed him full on the lips twice, she wondered if she'd think her a whore in the way she thought her mother was a whore. Such a slutty thing to do, if only she knew she had already flashed her uncle her bra and panties while changing dresses in the dressing room. If only she knew she invited her uncle in the dressing room and flashed him her naked breasts. If only she knew she flashed him her panties again while trying on shoes. If only she knew she was doing everything she could do seduce her uncle into having sex with her, she'd be livid.

"No need, Mother. Uncle Bill said to consider the dress and shoes my birthday gifts," she said. "Moreover, he said that he was looking forward to the dance. When he saw how pretty I grew to be and how sexy I am, he wanted to take me to the dance," said Lydia nodding her pretty head and smiling at her mother.

As if she was suddenly possessively jealous of her daughter over her brother-in-law, in the blink of an eye, anger flashed across Elizabeth's face and disappeared just as quickly as it surfaced.

"Call your uncle and cancel. Tell him that you decided to go to the dance with your mother," said Elizabeth raising her voice. "Tell him that you'd be more comfortable going to the dance with me than with him."

As if she didn't hear her, talking over her, Lydia ignored her mother.

"He said that I reminded him of you. He said that he couldn't believe how much we look alike. He said that I was even more beautiful than he remembered you being," said Lydia giving her mother a smile of sarcasm.

Elizabeth squirmed in her seat as if she was suddenly had a bug up her ass. Now as if she her Lydia was her enemy instead of her daughter, she returned her daughter's attack with her own.

"Your uncle was always too free and easy with his compliments. You shouldn't go by anything he says. Women always misconstrued his intentions for real emotions instead of just insincere flattery," said Lydia's mother. "He's a philanderer. All he wants is sex and if he's looking to have sex with you, I'll cut off his dick."

Lydia ignored her mother's words while pushing her knife deeper. Needing just to scratch the surface, this was so easy, too easy. Lydia enjoyed watching her mother squirm. She enjoyed watching her mother getting angry over her husband's brother. Those feeling of lust that were so forbidden twenty-years ago, still resided in her mother today.

"Maybe it was my imagination but, as if I was topless in front of him, he kept staring at my big, blouse and bra clad tits, Mother. In the way that he always stared at and complimented your sexy ass, Mother, I always thought Uncle Bill was an ass man. I never figured him for a breast man too. Maybe now that he had seen me again, he's both," said Lydia looking down at her D cup breasts before smiling up at her mother.

Her mother made a face of displeasure.

"How dare you? Your uncle never complimented me on my ass. He never made any such inappropriate, sexual comments to me about any part of my body," said Elizabeth as if she was deeply offended and believed what she had just said.

Lydia made a face at her mother.

"When he wasn't kissing you, Uncle Bill was always saying something flattering about your ass while patting it, slapping it, squeezing it, and feeling it," said Lydia. "Maybe you were too drunk to remember but I do. Good thing Daddy never saw him do that. He'd really be angry."

Elizabeth looked at her daughter shocked.

"How dare you say such a disgusting and incestuous thing. Must I remind you that you're talking about your uncle, a blood relative, and not about some man you picked up on a beach at spring break," said Elizabeth. "Other than at Christmas and on my birthday, your uncle never kissed me on the lips."

Knowing that she was in love with her brother-in-law and was still in love with him, Lydia continued turning her imaginary knife deeper in her mother's heart.

"Sometimes in the same way that he looked at you and undressed you with his eyes, he looked at me. Making me feel so naked and vulnerable in front of him, I couldn't help but feel that he was undressing me with his eyes," she said swooning. "Just by his sexually interested look, he made me feel so sexy. He made me feel like a woman instead of an immature teenager," she said.

Elizabeth fell quiet as if she was remembering her sexual affair with her husband's brother. Elizabeth fell quiet as if she was remembering how she felt then was how her daughter felt now.

"I see," said her mother. "Only, your uncle should never look or dare stare at you in that sexually, forbidden way. He should be ashamed of himself for imagining you naked. And you shouldn't feel sexy under the inappropriate gaze of your uncle," said Elizabeth. "Yet, that was very gracious of him offering to take you to the dance being that we haven't been in touch all these years."

Giving her plenty of rope to hang herself, Lydia wanted to see how far her mother would go with her lies.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"You never told me why Uncle Bill is no longer welcome at our house. You never told me why Daddy hated him all these years. You just expected me to forget that he was my uncle and accept my father's hate for my uncle as my own," she said.

Suddenly looking perplexed, Elizabeth dug down deep to come up with a story that she needed to convince her daughter why Uncle Bill was no longer part of their family. Instead of telling her daughter the truth, her mother would rather sweep her affair under the rug by lying about it. Being that she was such a good liar, most times she could get away with her lies but Lydia knew differently. Lydia knew the truth. She had read her mother's diary.

"Brothers? Family?" Elizabeth threw her hands in the air and laughed. "After festering for so many years, who knows how it all started but your father told me that he wanted nothing more to do with his brother and I, the dutiful wife, respected his wishes. This is his house after all and I'm his wife vowed to honor and obey. My lot in life, I do what he asks of me without question and complaint," she said bowing and shaking her head while wringing her hands as if she was trying to get them clean without water.

Lydia debated if she should let her mother off the hook or as entertaining as her lying may be, listen to more of her lies. She decided to confront her mother with the truth now so that she could stick the knife in her chest later and gut her when she told her mother about the sexual, incestuous affair that she knew she had with her brother-in-law. She couldn't wait to see the look on her mother's face when she told her mother that, after the dance, the love of her life ate her cunt and fucked her pussy. She couldn't wait to see the look on her mother's face when she told her that, after the dance, she stroked, sucked, and fucked Uncle Bill's prick.

"Tell me and be honest for once in your life instead of lying through your teeth as you do most of the time and as you've done nearly all of your life," said Lydia pausing for dramatic effect before showing her mother her claws. "Daddy no longer wanting to see his brother had nothing to do with brothers and family, did it? Daddy no longer wanting to see his brother had more to do with you having a sexual affair with his brother, didn't it? You had sex with Uncle Bill, didn't you? You fucked and sucked Uncle Bill, didn't you?"

Elizabeth looked at her daughter aghast as if Lydia had already stuck a knife in her chest. With her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open, she stared at her daughter stunned. As if her daughter was suddenly psychic or clairvoyant, how could she know such a thing? Boxed in a corner, Elizabeth did what she had done all her life. She lied.

"Me? Have an affair with your uncle? Don't be silly. That's ludicrous. Totally inappropriate, that's incestuous. I'd never do that. I'd never have sex with my brother-in-law, my husband's brother, your uncle, or with any man," said Elizabeth. "Why would you even think that? How dare you even say that?"

Lydia was smiling so widely that she practically laughed at her mother.

"More lies. All you do is lie, Mother. Just once, I wish you'd admit your guilt and tell the truth," said Lydia.

Now instead of looking defensive, with Lydia pushing her mother's buttons, Elizabeth looked angry.

"Who told you that? As his vile and despicable way to destroy our family and turn you away from me, your own mother, did your uncle fill your head with filthy, disgusting, vile, incestuously sexual lies about me? How dare he lie about us having sex," said Elizabeth pointing a stiff index finger at her daughter. "I have a good mind to call him right this minute and tell him what I think of him."

Having practiced lying about her drinking and about her sexual affairs for years, her mother was an accomplished liar. With her telling so many lies and making up so many stories, she could have been a politician, an above the law, entitled, public servant. She was so good at lying that now she believed her own lies as if her lies were the truth. As long as she kept her story straight, by lying enough, others believed her.

"Oh, knock it off. Can it, Mother. You can't get out of this by lying," said Lydia waving a hand of disbelief while staring at her mother as if she was caught shoplifting. "You left the diary that you kept twenty-years ago in a box in my room. Not knowing your diary was there, I went through the box looking for books that I wanted to keep before you gave the books away or threw them in the trash. I found your red, leather bound diary and read it," she said. "I not only found your writing about your sexual past enlightening but also illuminating about the sex you had with my father's brother," said Lydia with a dirty laugh.

Elizabeth looked at her daughter stunned as if she needed a drink. She hadn't had a drink in more than two years and even though Lydia wanted to hurt her mother for all the hurt she had dumped on her during her childhood, she didn't want to be the cause of her drinking again. Having been down that road before with her mother drunk and whoring around, she had no desire to visit that road again.

"How dare you? How dare you read my diary? How dare you invade my privacy? How dare you throw that up in my face as if what happened was my fault," said her mother never admitting, never mind accepting responsibility for her actions. "That's all in the past. That was something that happened more than twenty-years ago, before you were even born."

Lydia gave her mother a self-satisfied smile.

"Tell me, Mother, I'm curious to know, how did you feel when you allowed Uncle Bill to see you naked? Were you sexually excited that he was about to see you naked? Or were you just drunk and horny that day as you were so many other days?"

Curious to hear her side of the story or if her mother would try and lie out of it, Lydia gave her mother a chance to answer.

"Sexually excited? Horny? How dare you talk to me in that way? How dare you accuse me of exposing myself to my brother-in-law?"

Lydia smiled sardonically at her mother.

"Tell me, Mother, when your husband's brother opened your bedroom door as you were changing out of your bathing suit and were standing there naked, why didn't you make any attempt to cover yourself? What were you thinking? Tell me, Mother, if you were so morally modest and so very embarrassed, why didn't you cover your nakedness?"

Taking a tissue from the end table, she nervously balled it up in her hand.

"It all happened so fast. I don't remember. I don't remember. That was more than twenty-years ago," said Elizabeth obviously flustered.

Not letting her off the hook, Lydia continued interrogating her mother as if she was a key witness in a murder trial.

"As if you wanted him to see you without your clothes, you turned to face him with your arms by your sides," said Lydia. "Did you want Uncle Bill to see you naked? Is that it? Were you sexually teasing him in hopes of sexually seducing him? Were you sexually aroused that your brother-in-law saw you naked? Did you want to have sex with Uncle Bill?"

Looking as if she was about to be sick, her mother looked at her with shock.

"I did no such thing. You misread and misconstrued what I wrote in my diary. That was nothing more than fantasy and fictional musings. It wasn't as if I was standing there naked waiting for him to catch me without my clothes. He was the one who barged in my bedroom when I was changing out of my bathing suit. I covered my nakedness with my arm and my hand while screaming for him to get out but he refused to leave," she said.

Lydia looked at her mother with contempt.

"Liar. You're such a liar, Mother. Shall I get your diary and read from that? You made no attempt to preserve your modesty or your morals," said Lydia. "You wanted to have sex with Uncle Bill as much as he wanted to have sex with you."

Lydia smiled at her mother trying to defend herself by lying.

"I most certainly did not. I never sexually desired any man but your father," she said.

Not done yet, Lydia went in for the kill.

"You allowed him to push you back on the bed naked. You allowed him to eat your pussy and finger your cunt. Then, you allowed him to mount you and to make love to you before fucking you. Then, as if you were some dirty whore instead of my mother and the wife of my father, you slid to your knees and willingly sucked your brother-in-law's prick. You stroked his cock while sucking his cock, allowed him to cum in your mouth, and you swallowed his cum," said Lydia.

As if her mother was about to explode, Elizabeth's face turned red with rage.

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing? How dare you speak to me in such a disrespectful way? I'm your mother and not one of your whore friends. I did no such thing. Your uncle raped me," said Elizabeth lying again while pointing her index finger at her daughter again. "He forced himself on me. He was too strong for me. He had his wicked, sexual way with me without my consent. Just as he forced me to fuck him, he forced me to suck him. He wouldn't let me go until he ejaculated his cum in my mouth and until I swallowed him."

Lydia made a disbelieving face at her mother's lies.

"Is that the story you told Daddy when he found out about your sexual affair? That may have worked for Daddy but those lies don't work for me," said Lydia. "Did you tell Daddy that you had sex with his brother when you were drunk and angry with him one night and then changed the story to him raping you in the light of morning when you were sober? Is that it, Mother? Is that why Uncle Bill was deemed the black sheep of our family and not you? Good thing Uncle Bill was wearing a condom, otherwise he may have been my Daddy."

Elizabeth leaned forward from her seat on the sofa to make solid eye contact with her daughter while pointing her stiff index finger at her again.

"How dare you speak to me in that way? In all the years that I was married to your father, I never cheated on him. Not once, not ever," she said as if she was Bill Clinton telling America that he didn't have sex with Monica Lewinski. "Even though I've had lots of men try to seduce me," she said leaning back to cross her long, shapely legs, while pushing back her blonde hair with a practiced hand, "I never had sex with anyone but with your father."

Seemingly with her mother looking vindicated and looking at her daughter as if expecting an apology for accusing her of having consensual sex with her brother-in-law, Lydia laughed out loud.