Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Mother. How can you continue lying to my face? You must think me stupid. You've lied so much that you believe your own lies," said Lydia pausing to look at her mother's reaction. "You're incorrigible."

As if she wanted to light up a cigarette and take a long drag before puffing out a blue, hazy cloud of smoke to shield her from her daughter's invasive stare, Elizabeth rolled her eyes and sighed. Only, having given up all her vices, she stopped smoking the same time she stopped drinking and whoring around. Seemingly with one going hand-in-hand with the other, she stopped sucking and fucking men at the same time she stopped smoking and drinking too.

Seemingly, in just one day, she put an end to all her bad habits but for one. Her lying. Obviously, by her lying about the truth, she was still in love with her brother-in-law. Perhaps, a common mistake that some women have made, she had married the wrong brother. Had she married Bill instead of Charlie, perhaps her life would have been better than it was but who was to know now, more than twenty-years later?

"If you don't believe your own mother over the lies that your uncle obviously told you about me, then I have nothing more to say to you about this," said Elizabeth. "I refuse to talk to you about him and/or about my personal writings in my private diary anymore."

Lydia smiled at her mother as if saying 'got you', without speaking the words.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"Let's talk about something else then," said Lydia. "Shall we?"

Ready to reconcile with her daughter, her only child, her mother gave her a pleasant smile as if the last few minutes never happened.

"What would you like to talk about? Would you like to talk about the dance? I still think you should call Uncle Bill and cancel," said Elizabeth. "May I see your dress and your shoes?"

As if Lydia was an attorney for the prosecution, she went for the conviction.

"I'd like to talk about pool parties?"

Her mother gave her an odd look.

"Pool parties?" Elizabeth looked at her daughter confused by her changing the subject. "Would you like to invite your friends for a pool party? I could have something catered, if you'd like."

Lydia laughed.

"Hardly, Mother," said Lydia looking at her mother as if she suddenly felt sorry for you. "The last thing I want is a pool party after all that I know happened in that pool of sexual debauchery."

Her mother looked at her daughter as if she was crazy.

"What are you talking about now, Lydia?"

As if her knife was a pike that could penetrate her mother's heart from across the room, Lydia readied her death blow by leaning forward in her chair.

"You thought I was asleep in my room but how could I sleep with all the noise our neighbors, your friends, and you were making. Every summer weekend, I sat by my bedroom window and watched the drunken pool party show," said Lydia.

Lydia smiled at her mother as if the only issue was her losing sleep.

"That's my fault. I should have moved your bedroom to the front of the house," said Elizabeth with apology.

"One after another, with men going back for sloppy seconds, I saw you in the deep, dark end of the pool fucking Daddy's friends and our neighbors. Over and again, I saw you pull up your bathing suit top to cover your naked breasts before walking in the light to get another drink. While Daddy was drunk or asleep with his back to you on the patio after flirting with the wives of the husbands that you sucked and fucked, I saw you disappear in the cabana to suck and fuck more men," said Lydia. "Tell me, Mother, in the way you claim that Uncle Bill raped you, did all those men rape you too?"

Elizabeth waved her hands as if waving down a car because of an accident. She waved her hands as if she was trying to erase the visions of her memories of extramarital sex from her mind. She waved her hands as if she was trying to erase the image of her daughter catching her lying.

"You don't understand. I can explain all of that. I didn't have sex with any of those men. As if we were playing Marco Polo without the Marco and without the Polo, it was nothing more than drunken horseplay. More of a sign of friendship than that of a sexual relationship, it was nothing more than kissing, hugging, teasing, touching, and feeling. I assure you that there was no oral, virginal, nor anal penetration," said Elizabeth waving her hands, shaking her head from side-to-side, and lying.

Lydia rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Really Mother. Must I refresh your memory? Maybe you were too drunk to remember, Mother, but did you forget about all the times that I walked in on you when you were naked with one of Daddy's friends, one of our neighbors, or one of your co-workers. Were you too drunk to remember that I caught you with some man's cock in your mouth more than once or surprised you just as some other man ejaculated his sexual lust for you all over your tits, your face, and your hair? You've had a long list of men humping your mouth and fucking your pussy? You're busted, Mom. You're busted," said Lydia. "Don't bother lying because I know everything."

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please give me the support of your vote.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Lust4SureLust4Sure9 months ago

For some reason there were no stars on this page so here is my vote: ****

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories