All Comments on 'Uncle Sam's Panty Peril'

by stevenmaturin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ardoardoover 8 years ago
nice

Great Story !!

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Very erotic...

And there defnately must be a second chapter.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 8 years ago
Amazing

The story went to the down and dirty very quickly. You hit all the bases for X and ended with snowball. Got to wonder what uncle thought about that. Wham bam uncle swallow you bitch.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My uncle Jeff

Hi my uncle Jeff has always sniffed my dirty panties for as long as I can remember I have even fingered myself and cumin them knowing he would be sniffing and licking them in a few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, taking little time to develop the sex. Although she could be a bit more realistic and I'm not sure how to get you there without a rewrite of the entire first part of the story. These are great vehicles to develop characters who act like real people and real people speak and act like real people. Maybe workout conversations first and then add story.

Higher scores come for story telling that is believable. So make me believe this guy is a pantyboy and jacksoff to his extended family's females panties. That's where the conversation comes in. If she talks to him it must be real. Good story but .....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous