Uncle Sam's Panty Peril

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam could feel her vagina spasm on his cock. He almost lost control but somehow held on and now he started to fuck her hard, ramming is cock into her again and again. Ryan moaned encouragement, "Oh fuck, oh fuck. That's it keep fuckin' me, baby. That's it, baby. Fuuuuuck"

Reaching up, Sam bunched some of her long soft hair in his hands and pulled her head up, arching her back.

"Oh my God, oh yes, oh fuck yes...I'm cumming," she shouted. Sam continued to thrust his stiff cock into her spasming tight, hot hole until finally she collapsed, popping him out, leaving a thick coating of girl cum on his still solid cock.

Fuck!

Smiling at him devilishly, "Again!" Sam actually tottered. "This chick's gonna fuck me to death," he thought.

Her eye's sparkling Ryan opened her mouth and slid her red lips over his cock once more, Sam couldn't resist bucking his hips again a little when he felt her tongue slide over its sensitive head.

She took his cock further into her mouth, once more sliding her red lips down the shaft until the tip of his cock hit the back of her mouth. Slowly she pulled back, her lips tight around him until she let his hard cock pop out of her mouth. Smiling up at him seductively, she started a fresh assault, fucking him vigorously with her mouth, all the time looking at him directly. Sam watched in a trance his cock appear and then disappear into her young mouth. At the same time, Ryan again gently cupped his balls. Sam could feel his passion starting to rise.

"I'm going to cum," he said in ragged breaths as she rose the pace of her torment.

Releasing his cock, Ryan looked up at him, "Come for me Sammy, cum on my face, gimme your load Sammy" and then took him again in her mouth.

Sam could feel her tongue once again tease the tip of his cock head, making it throb in her mouth.

With a groan of "I'm cumming," Sam's cum exploded from his cock and overflowed Ryan's mouth. For a moment, she seemed like she was about to choke, but she continued to pump his cock as Sam spurted multiple warm loads into her small, willing mouth.

Slowly Sam's orgasm subsided and the last few drops of his thick cum dribble across her chin. Once more she smiled devilishly, "Snow Ball time," and kissed him full on the lips. Sam was beyond resisting.

"So. Uncle Sammy, you thirsty for more?"

12