All Comments on 'Uncle Tom'

by Sequinns

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
'True Story"??????

Hard to believe the disclaimer as to this being a true story,incest,(non-blood related relative; rape that turn into the "best" first time ever story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry, but it doesn't turn me on

I agree that it doesn't really belong in the "increst" category, but that apart, everything is just too obviously spelt out, and the grammar needs a fair bit of tidying up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Got me hard

I don't consider it rape when the writer admits she has fantasies of the guy. Maybe not incest, but a good story, if it is indeed true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuck you.

How dare you?!?!?! I can't believ you fucking put something liek this up here. I would NEVER sleep with your pale, pathetic ass, and hate the thought of your pock-marked, nasty-ass motherfucking mouth ANYWHERE on me. Michelle should just divorce you, you fucking pervert.

Go to hell.

-A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
On To A Good Thing

Enjoyed the story. The author has obviously found out that it takes an older man with experience to provide a young lady with the kind of satisfaction she deserves. The young studs are too quick on the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

story is good but not true. reason is such a intelligent girl to get admission anywhere have such a bad english paper writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

got me a niece named jessie who loves teasing my cock.....i was hre first to when she turned 20.....we've had 4 good love making years..she's even joined me and her mom for a few 3ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous