All Comments on 'Uncle Tom and Katie'

by lil_sweet_thang_ss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Story was so so

Your story line was good until you got to the anal. I don't care how drunk you are if someone guys sticking something into your arse you're going to wake up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You'd think he's a necrophiliac.

Mixing booze and sleeping pills could have killed her.

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 14 years ago
Good Story but too short

Nice storyline but need more build up. Look forward to more stories with Uncle Tom and Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good effort

It was rape, but who cares, it's a story. I do agree with the earlier comment, if some chick has her ass taken while "asleep" she will notice it the next morning. She would walk kinda funny and would be squirting out the load the next time she farted. All in all a decent read. The series should continue with the niece somehow finding out that her uncle ass raped her (maybe she notices the cum dripping from her ass the next day) and she decides to pay back the uncle by drugging him and having a few of her girlfriends (and one of their very well hung boyfriends) take his ass. The boyfriend agrees to do it because all of the girls agree to let him take them all on the next weekend (three of whom are virgins). That would be the basis for another story in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
terrible

this should be in non consentual, not incest and its really badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Non consensual warning please!

I don't mind reading a non consensual story once in a while, as long as it's my choice! I wasn't expecting that, and it could have gone so much better if she were conscious. Even the description said she gets drunk and fucks her uncle, not she gets drugged and raped by her uncle. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Good story

keep it up you skills will get better.

don't listen to those morons, about nonconcent.

If you fuck someone thats asleep, your taking something that they are not aware of.

If you get her pregnant shes fucked and so are you.

But if she wakes up when you are fucking that tight sweet pussy, and likes it she is yours forever.

great story line

Mr Sleep Fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

it really makes me horny. i mean, i had just finished fucking, and now, i'm wanting more. i guess i'll ask for round two :) by the way,keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous