All Comments on 'Uncle's Cum Slut Ch. 02'

by davetoy69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great idea, poor execution.

The idea of a boy sucking his uncle's cock is inticing to many - straight and bi alike. It's so taboo and dangerous, not being aroused at the thought is a crime against sexuality.

While the idea is marvelous, the writting was sub-par. From what I saw, there wasn't much of a build-up to the climax of the story. It read more like an autopsy report. Very simple, very straight forward. Try throwing in some dependant clauses and flowery words to make it more of a story, rather than a declaritive.

Also, refrain from telling the reader how "hot" it is. Show us how hot it was, don't tell us.

I look forward to your next update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i would luv a young nephew 2 suck my cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uncles are wonderful

My uncle introduced me to cocksucking when I was just seventeen. He sucked me until my balls were empty, and then he begged me to fuck him, which I did. The next time we were together, I earned to suck a cock for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent.

The submission and cock adoration in this chapter were great. There's something to be said for getting on your knees to a man or lying between his legs to suck that beautful cock. This story's got me hard and I'm stroking my own dick while reading. Looking forward to when this kid gets fucked.

Lovelicker2Lovelicker2over 2 years ago

Loved it ... I'd love to serve my uncle like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had my first M2M sex with my uncle when I was under age (13) We only sucked cock but I did have other experiences. Did get together with my uncle when I was 40 years old. Would do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it My best friend uncle taught me to suck dick and swallow cum! I enjoyed it so much!

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

Amazing!! So glad you switched to actual dialogue. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous