All Comments on 'Unconditional Love Ch. 01'

by Old_Blue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
The story ended too soon

I really hoped that he would be able to pleasure his mother. That's what she needs, having his cock pushed up her asshole while he dildos her pussy.then turn her over and suck all of her cum out of her pussy. Thanks for the good story.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What were you doing?

When English was being taught, was that you in the back with your hand in your pants? Sentence fragments, commas sprinkled around without logic, misspellings, inaccurate word selection, etc. I'm sure the illiterates will love it, though. Just give them a big cock and lots of juice and they'll be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep on trucken

I enjoyed your story and looking forward to further segments.Don't worry about "Mr. Webster" that's his way of showing his superiority over us amateurs on this site. Keep on trucken and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Better Listen And Learn...

...or you'll be doomed to the life of blissful ignorance that the previous commenter lives.<BR><BR>I didn't bother reading past the FIRST SENTENCE, since it was painfully obvious that you were just another writer wannabe pretending you knew that the hell you were doing.<BR><BR>"Jane Long, looked in the mirror one last time before going down stairs."<BR><BR>WHY ON EARTH would you put a commna after "Jane Long"???? And, just so you know, since it was clear you DIDN'T, "downstairs" is one word, not two.<BR><BR>Do yourself, and those of us on here who are educated a huge favor...stick to READING stories, and not making retarded efforts to write them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story but needs editing

You have a good hot story idea but just need help with editing. Here's an example:

"Robert was having a great day.

At the Community College where he was taking, several, courses for industrial design."

What you should have written: "Robert was having a great day

at the Community College where he was taking several courses for industrial design."

The above example is very distracting to most people with a high school degree for whom English is their first language.

If this same story line was well written without all the bad grammar I could possibly have rated it 100.

shagalotshagalotalmost 15 years ago
Good story

Hi,

please carry this story on to its conclusion ,as for the morons on this site that can only whinge and gripe about gramma spelling ect that you and others use then my friend there comments are worthless if you notice they do not have the balls to say who they are ,,,., oh look boys n girls bad gramma apostroffys and spellingh mistakes who cares i certainly dont if i was paying for this then yes i would have a right yo complain but as i am not then no complaints are necessary or warrented its a bit of fun sexual gratification not THE WRITERS GUILD OF PERFECTION so old blue ignore the lot of them carry on just as you are and above all else enjoy yourself many thanks for your efforts best wishes Tye

p,s notice i do give the morons a place and name to reply to which is more than they have the bottle to do but people a word of advice dont bother writing to me with you opinions of my spelling or gramma as i can assure you it will be dealt with via the delete button, but if you do have genuine concerns over what i have said then please take the time to tell me

maxx308maxx308almost 15 years ago
Story needs and ending

Please continue with this story and give it a proper ending. You have lift us hanging at the edge of a cliff.

As far as the anonymous self proclaimed critics don't let them get to you. Yes, you need a proof reader and editor but I have read much worse here. Listen to what shagalot in England had to say, we are here for a fun, sexy story to read not looking for a Pulitzer prize writer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It's a good story

But I wanted to read about her giving herself to her son. Giving her love and sexual lust that she has bottled up inside of herself, and let her son relieve her sexual tension that has her masturbating so much. Her son could show her all of the love that he has for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"She envisioned her sons cock in her. His pulsing prick shooting all that cum into her, filling her. She wondered lustfully, if she would be able to feel the impact of each spurt as it traveled deep in her and splash against the end of her tunnel."

That's the way plenty of mothers feel when they get a good look at their boy's big hard cock. A mother loves what makes her boy a boy, his meaty cock and his loaded young balls. She aches to give her boy's cock at least a gentle affectionate tug and cup his balls and roll them around. As her son gets hard, his mom gets wet between her legs. It's just natural for him to stick his stiff cock up his mother's wet cunt. Then mom gets a great big dose of what her boy's got sloshing around in those balls of his, the best gift any son can ever give to his beloved mother.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Throughly enjoy this story. This is the only story I have read twice. Due to life experience, the answers to the questions would be different. With that said, the mother thinks of her son in terms of lust/sex. He is one dimensional. The son thinks of his mother as a person who is self-aware with normal ego and id. He adores and respects his mother as a person and a female. She is mutli-dimensional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous