Unconditional Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"Are you OK," he asked? He then noticed the dildo by her feet.

"Yes, yes, -- yes, I'm fine. Please; finish and get the hell out of here." She was embarrassed beyond belief.

She was now able to sit and she pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Her ass hole felt like it wouldn't close, as the shower continued to splash over her, now turning quite cold. A situation that did not help her nipples.

Rob sat there with a hard on, when he noticed her panties, they looked wet.

He picked them up, they were wet, very wet, and it didn't smell like pee, it had the distinct odor of sex. The thought that he was smelling Jane's cum soaked underwear made his prick feel like it would explode.

Jane turned slightly and noticed two things. First, she could see, he had a stiff prick and second he had her panties in his hand.

"What are you doing," she asked in a shocked voice.

"Well, I smelled something unusual, kind of sweet like honey and I traced the smell to these." He held up her panties, feeling the crotch between his thumb and forefinger.

"Put those down! - Pee - and get out," she said red faced from embarrassment.

"I can't pee now. Look what the smell of your panties did to me."

He moved his hands and thrust his hips forward, to expose his rigid cock.

Jane's heartbeat increased, her nipples rose and pebbled even further and she felt a throbbing deep inside her as her eyes locked on Robs magnificent cock.

That was it, after all this, nothing more could embarrass her. She stood, turned off the shower then turned towards him and stepped out.

With all the will power she could muster, she reached over him to grab a large towel.

As she did, her left breast hung only a foot away from Rob's mouth.

Robs hand shot up and directed the breast towards him. He quickly turned his head and lunged for the dripping nipple. Capturing it in his mouth, he greedily began sucking on it, trying to pull more of her teat in.

Jane gasped at the feeling and almost collapsed as her limbs began to shake.

Conflicting emotions flooded through her as she felt the suction on her breast and the warmth of his tongue as it caressed her cold hard nipple.

She forced herself to move. Quickly turning, pulling her wanton teat from his mouth and without a word marched into her bathroom, shut the door, and began to cry.

Rob was in shock. What had he done? It seemed like instinct made him reach out and suck her breast into his mouth. It felt so good, so right, to suck on it, to feel her nipple respond in his mouth. Then, when she pulled it from him. In that instant, he was forced to realize that she did not want him as much as he wanted her.

"What have I done?" He accused himself loudly.

For a moment, it had been exciting, even fun to expose himself and then, it all changed. Now he was afraid.

He kept reliving that instant, when she pulled her breast from him and just walked away.

He thought, "Had she locked herself in her bathroom to protect herself from me?"

Rob was feeling shame and fear. All he could think about was escape. He felt a need, to put distance between them.

He got up, no longer was his prick hard. He adjusted his cloths. Then he went to his room. His weekend luggage was all ready packed and he put it by the stairs. He then walked into his mother's room and stood in front of her bathroom door.

"I am so sorry for what just happened. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

There was no answer, just sounds of crying and haltered breathing from the other side of the door.

Rob, sadly turned and quietly left the room.

He felt like he had been kicked in the stomach. He felt that he should probably be kicked in the balls for what he had just done to his mother, the woman he professed to love.

Now he wanted solitude. He called the two friends that he was going to take up to his cabin and apologized for not being able to go this weekend.

With that done he headed North on the hundred mile trip, over US Highway 169, to the town of Malmo, Minnesota and his cabin on the northern shore of Mille Lacs.

The cabin was the only thing willed to Rob when his father died. The victim of an unusual choking accident. -----

Jane was miserable. What had she done to her son? Why hadn't she just asked him to throw her a towel?

"What kind of Mother am I? I dangled my tits in front of him..."

She cried until there were no tears left.

Weak and tired from the orgasms, the tears and torment, she stood and put her robe on. She was in a trance as she went into the main bathroom, retrieving her panties, her dildos and the other bath items. She returned to her room and mechanically put everything in its proper place.

She needed some coffee, and there was still the pot from this morning. All she would have to do is put a cup in the microwave and she could sit and work this all out.

In her bare feet, she walked down the stairs. Mail lay by the door.

In the pile, she spotted a large bright red 9X12 envelope. There on the back of the envelope, in large gold letters, was "Goddesses of Love".

She had seen that name before, she was sure she had. The envelope was addressed to her, so she opened it.

On vibrant red stationary, with the same fancy gold scrollwork that was on the envelope, there was a very short note, with a Visa Card attached.

"Congratulations!"

Your son's winning entry has been an inspiration to many.

As we had previously explained in our e-mail, your son's thoughts were of you when he entered our contest.

I'm sure you are as impressed with his responses as we were.

We hope that you will enjoy the prize he won for you.

Women like you should be exceedingly proud of yourselves for teaching your sons the true values of life.

We hope you are content in the knowledge that, your son loves you, unconditionally.

Sincerely, Joy Cotts,

Administrator for Truth Research Technology

"Oh My God." Jane gasped, "I deleted it!"

She flew to the kitchen and tapped the computer to bring it back to life.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the big 1 next to the delete file.

She clicked on the delete box.

There it was. Subject: Your Son Robert Loves You Unconditionally!

CLICK.

Curious and excited, she read.

Dear Ms. Long,

Your son thought enough of you to enter a contest, for the opportunity to win $1,000 cash.

Second prize $500 - Third prize $100 and from 4th to 10th place winners $25 each.

His entry statements were very good. Only a thin judgment line separated all of our winners.

Out of the thousands of entries, Robert won fifth place. We hope you will enjoy your $25 Visa Card.

It should be arriving in today or tomorrow's mail.

In order to see the second part of the prize, we would ask you to answer the questions on the attachment.

We send our Best Wishes to You.

Sincerely, Joy Cotts.

Administrator for Truth Research Technology

Jane was feeling pride, confusion and curiosity.

She clicked on the attachment.

Your son's statements were truly heart warming and showed mature thinking beyond his years.

You should be proud. As you have taught him what is important in life.

However, we will not share Roberts's innermost feelings until we are sure that you are the person, Robert believes you to be.

She stopped reading and began speaking to herself. "Robert tried to win a thousand dollars by divulging his inner most feelings to these people!"

"Here I am his own Mother and I have no idea of what Robert's inner most feelings are."

She was a bit confused, slightly upset and very, very curious.

The e-mail went on.

If you have an interest, please answer the following questions by clicking on YES or NO and enter a brief explanation.

1. Do you love your son unconditionally? - Jane answered, "YES."

1a. If he needed a tender embrace from you, would you give it? - Again she clicked, "YES."

Explain: "Everyone needs a hug now and then."

On this next question, a bead of perspiration broke out on her forehead.

1b. If he asked to hold or suckle a breast, would you let him? - Her quick answer was, "NO."

Explain: "It's just not right."

1c. If he said he needed sexual release, would you help him? - Here, she clicked on, "NO."

Explain: "There are some things he should do for himself."

1d. If he asked you an embarrassing question, would you answer it? - To her, this was an easy, "YES."

Explain: "There are usually ways to explain anything."

1e. If he told you of a problem, would you be judgmental? - "NO," was her answer.

Explain: "I love him unconditionally; there is no need to be judgmental."

When she hit "Enter", the screen went blank for several seconds before a new screen popped up.

-- "SORRY" --

Your responses indicate that you do not possess true unconditional love. In fact, some of your answers may not indicate your true feelings or possible actions.

Your question - answer session has been terminated.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE.

Jane got up from the table so fast that she knocked the chair over, as she began an emotional tirade.

"What do they mean, I don't love Rob unconditionally!"

"I'd give my life for him! -- I'd go to jail for him! -- I'd fucking kill any one that hurt him!"

She was now angrily pacing the kitchen floor. "You mean just because, I won't let him suck on my TEAT, - that means I don't love him."

Her ranting went on for a good ten minutes before she began to slightly calm.

She stormed back to the computer and read the screen again. Only it wasn't the same screen.

ACCESS NOT ALLOWED:

ERROR CODE: - 134-67

1. Do you love your mother unconditionally? - "YES:"

1a. If she asked you for a tender embrace would you give it. - "YES:"

Explain: "I try to embrace her as often as I can, to assure her that she is loved and that I will always be there for her. If she ever asked for my embrace, I would know that she was in emotional pain. I would hug her close to me, kiss her, tell her that I love her and reassure her that everything will turn out for the best."

Tears came to her eyes. "If he were here now, I'd hug him and tell him that I loved him too," she cried.

Thru teary eyes, she reread the screen and then had to go get some more tissues.

When she returned, she saw the screen had change again.

There was question 1b. If she asked you to hold or suckle her breast, would you? - "YES:"

She had quick consecutive thoughts of, "Yeah, I know he'd love that." Followed by, "That's not going to happen again."

Explain: "I believe, she would ask for me to hold and suckle her breast, because she is in need of reassurance that she is truly needed and loved. What greater gift could she offer than to ask me to suck at the breasts that sustained my life. I know that it would be her way of expressing the tenderest of feelings."

Sadness now filled her heart, as she relived that moment and was now seeing it in a different light. How could she be so uncaring. She had confused the true meaning of love with lust. New thoughts were now worming their way into her brain. She began to realize that her feelings of sexual desire for her son, was not just the lust that she thought it was. This was true love for her son and sex was just another way to express it.

More tears filled her eyes, and when next she looked, there was.

1c. If she said she needed sexual release, would you help her? - "YES:"

She was not so quick to judge his answer this time.

Explain: "She is a very sexual woman. Her need for release is an expression of love and trust. Should she ask, I would feel so honored, because it would mean that she had trust in my love for her. To give her pleasure, the feeling that she is loved, Yes, I would jump at the chance to show her."

"Oh Rob," she wailed. "I am so sorry, I am just now realizing that unconditional love means, no restraints, no judgments, just love."

1d. If she asked you an embarrassing question, would you answer it? - "YES:"

Explain: I can think of nothing that I could be embarrassed about. If she asked what I think about when I masturbate I would happily say, You. I would gladly tell her everything, if she would just ask and let me know she was interested and cared.

Her heart once again filled with sadness. His words stung her. Was she that uncaring that she never thought to ask questions about his personal feelings.

She was crying again, but not with the tears of fear that she felt before. These were the tears of regret, for things that she should have done.

1e. If she told you of a problem, would you be judgmental? - "NO:"

Explain: "Problems are for solving. If she would include me, there is no problem we couldn't solve."

Talking aloud to only the walls and herself, she vowed. "Oh, Rob, when you come home, we will talk. I want to know everything.

"I want to hold you and feel you hold me. Yes, even have sex with you, if that is what you want. I love you my Robert."

The phone began to ring as she finished her loving thoughts.

"I Love You Unconditionally."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12