Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following Jackie's slim young body south I find a heart shaped window in the front of her tiny briefs. Her hairless mound is displayed teasingly and the base of the heart just hints at the folds of her sex.

When I can draw my eyes from the promise of that little window upon heaven, I find the briefs have been put on over suspender stockings. A contrasting black lace belt sits upon her waist and holds up a sheer pair of black stockings that I follow down lovely lithe legs to a pair of red heels.

The tapping of Trish's heels pulls my eyes to her feet and I follow fishnets up over her long legs. You've got to love horsey girls. All that horse riding makes for fantastic legs. Her fishnets have a patterned lace to them which draws my eyes inwards as I approach her upper thighs and see her knickers are crotchless.

I still haven't spoken; I don't think I can. They smile in unison when I find their eyes again. This time they strike a kind of Charlie's angel pose. I bet they practiced this. To my right Trish puts her weight on her right leg, her left hand on her hip and points her left toes out opening her thighs while Jackie mirrors this on the left. As Trish's thighs part I see a hint of sheen on her now hairless pussy.

While Jackie wears a half cup and panties, Trish who is always conscious of her slight tummy has favoured a fitted purple bodice that laces at the sides. It is embroidered satin with the previously ogled lace cups.

"Fuck..." I shake my head and try really hard to make eye contact with the ladies. "Holy fucking shitballs." My hand is shaking and the ice is clinking, so for safety reasons I place it down on the outdoor setting.

"I think that's the response we were going for." Trish nods at Jackie.

"It's good enough for me." Jackie smirks.

"Happy Valentine's day Darlin." Trish tells me, "Do you like your presents?"

"God fuck." Is the nearest I get to human communication. "Uhuh." Nodding furiously.

Jackie click clacks over to me and pulls me down for a toe-curling kiss then releases me saying in a low breathy voice, "If you're a good boy you can unwrap them later." She gives me a very grown up wink and as she walks away, I notice her little heart windowed knickers are actually a thong. A red ribbon separates her impossibly toned butt checks and ties in a small bow with the top ribbons that come from the sides.

"Ahem..." I look up to see a frowny Trish, "Does the old chick get a second look?"

"Grrr..." I actually growl as I grab her. "She gets the full inspection."

My hands roam her beautiful body and confirm all my visual theories. Her bum is glorious, her tits full and lovely, her crotchless knickers very crotchless and her pussy, sensationally hot and wet.

"Oh god stop it Tim." She pushes me back, "I'll be done before I start. You like?"

She twirls for me.

"Fucking sensational love. Fucking..." I make a mind blown gesture with my hands.

"I was worried that my competition might... I'm not eighteen..." She looks down.

Taking her hand, I pull it to where my erection strains at my suit pants. I raise an eyebrow at her in question.

She smiles and hugs me. Then looks at me a little like I'm retarded.

"Jesus Tim. How old are you?" Roughly, she untucks my shirt and does the buttons up correctly. "Someone a little nervous, lover?"

"Feel a little old too, darlin. Not the gym fit fella I used to be." I say as I tuck my shirt back in.

"You still ring my bells hon." It's her turn to pull my hand to her crotch for confirmation. So, I oblige and luxuriate in the wetness of her for a moment.

Then raising my fingers to my nose, I say, "Ah, the eighty-six vintage. A lovely year."

She laughs at me and says, "Come on inside. Maybe you'll get to try the two-thousand and one."

Stupidly I had picked up my drink and taken a sip of whiskey. It came out of my nose. That burns. My reaction seems to have amused her and taking my hand she leads me into the kitchen.

"Oh. That reminds me. I stole a little something from Dad. After the waxing, we dropped past to check the pets while they're away. There's a little blue pill on the kitchen bench next to the coffee machine. I don't know what it will do, but it might give you an edge."

Okay, that just happened.

Jackie is putting take-away containers on the table and setting out utensils and plates.

"Jayjay," Trish calls to her.

"Yup."

"I think it's lovely that Tim dressed nicely for us, don't you?"

"Kinda cute. Like he's going to prom or something." She smiles at me.

"Well given our choice of clothing I think he's WAY overdressed, come and help me a moment will you siss?"

She's not so confident in her heels as Trish but she crosses the tiled kitchen quickly.

"I'll take care of the top half; you do the bottom." Trish tells her tugging at my suit.

"Ooh." Jackie says reaching straight for my belt. "Goody."

Trish has my jacket off quickly and hung over a chair. I'm quite distracted as she kisses me deeply and unbuttons my shirt. Distracted by little fingers gently tugging my zip down over my engorged dick. Little fingers pulling my pants by my belt, over the cheeks of my backside. Her hot breath on my thigh as she squats intent on her task in front of me then slowly slides my pants all the way down to my ankles.

As Trish's tongue tangles hotly with mine and her hands push under my now open shirt to smooth shapes in my hairy chest, another mouth follows my pants down my leg, kissing in little steps to my knee. Where she laughs.

"Should have taken your damn shoes off first." She says then busily unlaces my doc martin dress shoes, lifting first one then the other to remove my socks and then ultimately my pants.

"You're just gunna have to get a bit more practice undressing him then. Aren't you, hon?" Trish tells her while watching my reaction. Which probably confuses her. Instead of whatever she expected she sees my eyes widen and I suck a deep breath past surprised lips.

"Tastes as good as it looks." We both look down to see Jackie has pulled the top of my jocks down, released my throbbing member and is tentatively licking the tip of my penis.

"Anyway, dinners served." She says standing up. "And I've got something of an appetite."

Then looking at Trish and my face she says, "You should probably put dessert away Siss."

"Woah..." Trish says watching me try and stuff my stupidly hard dick back in my jocks. "Come on, you heard the lady."

Once we've seated ourselves, a weird normality seems to return. Despite the fact that my wife and her sister sit across from me in stunning lingerie and that I'm now half naked too, we talk about things like my current project, Trish's promotion and Jackie's options when school finishes.

"I like what you do Uncle Timmy. Sorry Tim." She corrects herself and blushes a little. "I'm doing well in my math and tech classes. My English is pretty shit but I should get good enough grades to get into a civil construction course at T.A.F.E.. I sure as shit couldn't do what you do Trish. I'd hate being away from home so much. I'm sure you get good money, but you know."

"It does get hard." Trish says and winks at me. "I miss Tim, but it pays the bills and we make up for it when I get home."

"A smarter architect kind of bloke, would probably make soundproof walls." Jackie tells me, "Then I wouldn't know she isn't joking."

"Bubbly?" Trish asks.

"Sure. Hang on. Need the loo."

As I watch the stream of piss splash loudly in the toilet, I shake my head in disbelief at how totally normal it feels to be in this present moment. Normal with a big dash of excited and horny. When I return with the champagne and three glasses the girls are talking about breasts. Strangely, I happen to really like breasts, so I notice the change in topic quickly.

Pouring wine, they each thank me but are undeterred from their train of conversation.

"About twenty years old." Trish says.

"That fucking long." Jackie shakes her head, "I'm stuck with mosquito stings till twenty?"

"Mossie bites??? idiot. Yours are lovely. They suit you. Any bigger would look silly on your skinny butt."

"I want ones like yours. What do you think Tim? Would her tits look good on me?"

I pause with my chopsticks in my mouth. How exactly does one answer a question like that? It is clearly in the 'does my butt look big in these?' realm of disaster management for males.

"Trish's looked like yours when she was your age. She hated them too." I offer hoping to dodge the loaded discussion.

"But did you like them? Do you like mine?" She sort of pokes out her chest and looks down at them then back at me for approval.

"Haha, Trish did I like yours when you were her age?" Side stepping like a game of frogger.

"Too right. He was like an octopus. Like he had eight hands."

"So, Tim. You didn't say. Do you like mine?" She's looking pointedly at me.

I don't know very much about women, but I have learned a few things over the years.

The first is how to hold a woman's handbag in a nightclub when she leaves you with it... You air-guitar that shit. None of that 'camp it up for your mates', or holding it like a time bomb. Air-guitar it. People look at you like, "Poor girl, I bet she doesn't even know he has that."

The second is that when a woman asks a body image question you have only one option. Immediately ravage her then go to the pub. Hopefully it confuses her and demonstrates how irresistible you find her and when you get back from said pub, you won't be in trouble. If it doesn't work, you still got to ravage her, have a quiet drink and it was worth getting in the shit.

In answer I place my chopsticks on the table, wipe my mouth with a serviette, stand and holding Jackie's eyes hungrily in mine, stalk around to stand beside her. Pushing her chair to face me I drop to my knees and immediately start feasting upon her perky teenage breasts. Out of the corner of my eye I see her head thrown back in pleasure and Trish's wide brown eyes watching in rapture as she squeezes her own lush breasts.

Jackie's small nipples, I discovered, were extremely sensitive. While Trish likes hers nipped and squeezed Jackie responded to firm licking and sucking with the same enthusiasm that Trish did when we played with nipple clamps. The whole time my hands squeeze and grope at the round orbs of dressage toned glutes and my mouth sucks and licks and nibbles at each of Jackie's teats.

"Fuck!" She squeals and grips my head tight to her chest with both arms around my neck. Giving her a moment's grace to compose, I take a mouthful of her champagne and holding it in my mouth, recommence my ministrations knowing this time that tiny bubbles are popping all around her delicate pointy nips. "Ohmyfuckinggodfuckstop. Stop. Stop. Don't move." Her butt shivers in contractions and I think she may have actually cum. "Stay still. Don't move. Fuck."

Eventually, with a sigh, she releases me and grants me one of her hungry looks. "How did you do that?" She asks me. "Can he do that to you?" She asks her sister.

"Sometimes." She smiles.

"Fuck me." She pants and composing herself she drains her champagne. "Fuck."

Shaking her head, she resumes eating, looking deep in thought and very flushed. I refill glasses and return to my meal. I focus intently on it, not brave enough to look up to the ladies who eat with me. I don't know where tonight is heading but I feel like I'm on the right course. For me at least.

Silence embraces the room in a bear hug. The type of bear hug a grizzly bear gives. All danger and teeth and horror. We pick at food. I feel like I've crossed a bridge too far for somebody. Trish perhaps? Is the jealousy she swore off hitting her? Jackie? Did I overstep?

I dip a spring roll in yummy red sauce and bring it to my lips.

"Hoy, idiot?" Trish says with loaded breath.

"Ah, yep?" I wait.

"Fair is fair." She says.

"What?"

"Well, you got her off idiot... I want some."

Damn... I probably should have looked for vitamins while they were shopping instead of buying wildly expansive gestures of affection.

There is one gesture of affection that is guaranteed to get Trish off in record time; oral sex. For some stupid reason it ticks a couple of grotty taboo boxes for her and the very fact of me doing it seems to kick her into overdrive. So dutifully, with a grin, I duck and dive.

Beneath the table I lick my way from her toes to her knee's. She has a thing with her toes that drives her fucking bugshit horny, but it's nothing like the thing with her knees. As I lick and tickle them with my tongue, I can smell her starting to flood her bits. Musky 'Trish' smells fill my senses and I nibble and kiss my way to their source.

Parting her knees gently with my hands I lean in and drink from the smell of her. This is my home. "Óró, sé do bheatha bhaile," I sing upon her lips, parting her crotchless panties and licking her from arsehole to breakfast. I tease for a little then I go straight for gold. She doesn't really like this as a preliminary in our love making. It's usually reserved as a standalone treat. She won't kiss me after. Something about the taste of her and the naughtiness of it. So, I feast.

And only moments later, even with her disdain for the act she rewards me with a hand to the back of the head and clenching thighs.

"Go wash your face." She tells me when I emerge from under the table. "There's... something on your chin and I want a kiss."

Dutifully I wander to the kitchen and splash water on my face. Clean freak? OCD? I don't care, just one of her things. As I return to the table with a beer, and a bottle of pinot noir, (the bubbly is long gone), I hear Jackie asking.

"No way. He fucking does that? Troy said it smells gross. You like it?"

"More than like it, little Siss. Love it. Mmm... It's so naughty and ooh."

Plates are empty. Plastic containers are empty. Two girls are looking at me like I'm next on the menu and frankly, I love the fucking idea.

"So Tishy," it's Jackie's pet name for her, "spa?"

I hear dual growls and stand in anticipation, then an objection.

"No uncle Timmy." In her best little girl voice. "You have to unwrap your presents, puweeze..."

She stands with my wife and they both make the universal gesture for undress me, by holding up their arms. I don't know how the politics of undressing your wife's little sister and your wife, dictates procedure so I start on instinct and haul my wifey to me buy the waist.

Kissing her deeply I search the sides of her bodice for knots and discovering instead a zip at the back, I release her gorgeous breasts. They reward me by dropping heavy into my hands and I slather them in thanks. Knotted nipples welcome my toothy thanks and her grunts and thrusting hips tell me I'm doing ok.

With eyes full of lust, I breathe and nod at her then turn towards my younger sister in law. Her breasts are already available, just held aloft for my attention, but true to purpose I search for a clasp and she laughs at me. Taking my hand, she pulls it slowly over them and between to a front clasp.

I think it is respect for the value of the garments and thanks in equal parts for the eroticism of the lingerie that causes me to carefully place both garments on the table in a hastily folded heap. Trish surprises me by grabbing my pastel pink shirt and almost tearing it as she throws it on the table.

"I hate that shirt. I only bought it because Amanda said her husband wears pink."

I reach for her knickers but find they are on under her suspenders.

"Crotchless. Leave them on if you want, but these things are itchy." She wriggles for emphasis, so I oblige her, unsnapping the suspenders, unhooking them at the back and tossing them to the table to slowly draw each stocking down her leg. I kiss all the important places on my way to her toes where she simply kicks out of her heels and pushes my head back up to the other side.

As I rise, I watch Jackie rubbing slow circles in the front of her quite positively stained with damp, red heart-windowed briefs. Frustrated at waiting while I undress Trish, she dips a finger through the window into her pussy and rubs beneath the material. The overwhelming sensory feast of two lots of skin beneath my hands, two lots of smells, of two very aroused women combined with the moans and groans and oh my god, I feel like I'm seventeen and going to pop in my pants.

I'm wearing only a very stretched pair of black cotton bikini undies from which my overfilled dick pokes out the top. As Jackie's pants join the other garments on the table and she gasps when I lick fully along her slit, they both laugh and pull away.

"Someone enjoyed his presents." Trish said.

"Do you really like that? Or do you just do it because Patricia likes it?" Jackie asks stone faced.

"I love it why?"

"Well Troy... He..." Then she frowns and stops for a bit. "He must have been a jerk I'm thinking. I don't..."

"Oh." There is a thoughtful moment flash across Trish's face. "Listen Siss. I've spent a long time training Tim. He didn't really know what he was doing to start with. He wanted to, but he was pretty clueless. That's the thing with boys. They're just, well boys. Inexperienced too. You'll find yourself a nice one and train him up."

"What does it taste like Tim? Is it gross? Do you only do it because she makes you?" Her face is stern.

"Fuck no darlin. I love it. It tastes like arousal. And that makes me feel awesome. Makes me feel like I've turned her on."

"Seriously though Uncle... ugh Tim. Does it taste like fish? That's what Troy said."

"Hahaha. He's a dick. If you ever eat a fish that tastes like vagina, find out where it was caught, cause I'm going fishing there. If you eat a vagina that tastes like fish, take the poor girl to a doctor. Seriously, it tastes like umm..."

I'm probably thinking too hard because I don't notice when Jackie rips off her own stockings and my undies.

"Tub?" asks Trish as Jackie and I realise there is someone else in the room.

Suddenly a seriousness hits me.

"Okay. Just okay. Wait." I'm scratching my head trying to grab the thought. "Look."

I take Jackie's hand by the little infinity ring and my wife's wherever I catch it.

"Look. Promise okay. Promise right now that we will be okay. I'm horny as fuck and don't know how much longer I can think with my proper brain." It's poetic stuff you know. "Just look. NO means no. STOP means stop. I'll listen but sometimes when-"

"Idiot." Says Trish. "Last one in is a rotten egg."

I watch as they run naked for the tub.

I built it you know.

It's round with oak sides. The plumbing I borrowed from a broken spa a friend was going to throw out. There is a bench seat all the way around and it could probably hold five people but the most we've ever had in there is four with knees and elbows knocking. My swollen dick shows me the way to it. I think we've all had enough to drink for now, so I leave the wine and glasses at the table. This is back out if you want to time.

Or so I think.

The first thing that happens as I get almost into the tub next to two beautiful women is Trish grabbing me by the shoulder and saying, "No you don't just sit there."

So, I park my butt on the edge of the tub and frankly it's a little uncomfortable. I make an 'I don't know' gesture to Jackie who is watching as Trish kisses me then works her way down my torso to oh god holy jesus, suck my cock into her mouth.

Jackie's eyes go wide like saucers and mine roll up in my head. This thing my wife does with her mouth is an absolute gift. She could win medals for it. Jackie watches my reactions carefully, studying my hands gripping the hard oak timber and looking quite positively doubtful.

In just minutes I grab Trish by the forehead and push her back away from me.

"Fuck... just. Fuck. Not yet." It takes a lot of time to balance the ph and chlorinate you know.