Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't even fucking deal."

"Never..."

"Oh my fucking god."

I watch her pretty face heaving for breath and her blue eyes rolling upwards as she tries to settle. My hands are perfectly still inside and upon her and I can feel every little aftershock. When they are completely done and she sits up to tell me, "Get up here and kiss me," I remove my fingers and wipe my face and hands on my towel.

Her kiss is thanks and love and wonder. She speaks through it, broken parts of whatever she's trying to communicate to me. My neck is a little sore, so as we kiss, I roll to my back and bring her over on top of me. The heat of her sex lands perfectly on my hardon and as we kiss, I feel her wetness slide upon me.

Somewhere, mid ejaculated snippets of love speech, she freezes and looks me hard in the eyes. Drawing back she presses hard down on my boner and deliberately now starts grinding her clit up and down my solid shaft. I had forgotten Trish was even in the room until I look down at the junction of us to watch her slide on me and see her standing close behind Jackie with the camera right up close to my balls.

Her eyes find mine for a moment and she mouths, "So fucking hot!"

Jackie freezes. I lift my eyes to hers and she is searching mine. "I love you Uncle Timmy. I know you said just Tim but that's what you will always be. My forever love, Uncle Timmy."

I realise also that the hole of her is paused directly over the head of my dick. With a tilt of her hips it presses hard against her and infinitely slowly penetrates her. The wonder in her eyes at that moment will forever be etched in my mind. Then with ever so tiny movements she rocks millimetre by millimetre deeper onto me.

When the whole of my knob is inside her I fear I'm going to shoot off from the sheer heat and pleasure. Her tight walls clench behind the flare of my glans and she reaches down to touch at where we join.

"You're actually inside of me."

She pushes another small way down.

"Slowly." I tell her. She nods and presses down again.

"Ooh shit. That actually stings a little." I think I can feel the tiny band of skin against the glans of my penis, but I am probably just imagining it. Her muscles clench and release as she lets her weight press her harder against the ring.

She's giving up I think, watching her facial expressions and feeling her withdraw. Then slam. She sits on my pelvis. Holding one of her hands on her abdomen, she watches my face below her with her mouth open to speak but all that comes out after a long moment is tears.

"Oh, bloody hell. Jackie darlin, are you okay love?"

To answer this, she simply lowers her body down upon my chest and I wrap her in a hug.

Trish is still filming but comes closer to rub Jackie's back. "Shh hon. Shh."

A minute or more later Jackie takes a deep breath and speaks calmly and clearly from her cocoon on my chest. "I'm sorry for crying. It's just so beautiful. You're in me and filling me up and around me with your arms and holding me and I'm holding you inside my body so closely I don't think you could ever get closer to a person you love and it's so intimate that it all overwhelms me. Is it always like this?"

"No hon," says Jackie "what you are feeling is making love. It's like this with someone you really love, sometimes anyway. Sometimes it's just plain fucking, sometimes it's kinky, sometimes it grotty, it is only ever what you make it."

"Well. I fucking love this right now. I fucking love you Uncle Timmy. And you Tishy. And I fucking love fucking. Or making love or whatever this super-personal, awkward, messy thing is."

With that she pushed herself up, drawing me out of her then slam! Dropping herself back down on me. She was so tight that each time she did this I felt like I would shoot off. But her moans and her enthusiasm and the way she watched my face with delight because her actions could make me moan and make me make faces; I couldn't stop this for her. Didn't want to.

"Jayjay hon."

"Wha? Oh Tish. So good." She says dropping down heavily upon me again.

"Hey little Siss, you know how you warm up a horse before events?"

"Ah, yeah?" She stops riding me for a moment to have this bizarre conversation with her sister. I'm grateful for the opportunity to try and settle and last more than another three thrusts.

"Well it's a bit like that with boys. If you go straight to a gallop, they'll cum in no time. Sometimes before you're even close. When I want a really good one, I start off like I'm sitting a real lazy walk then as I get closer, I kick it up to canter. That way he's usually there when I am ready."

"Oh. So..." Then she does that same thing Trish does and now I understand where she learned it. She sits down fully on me and rolls her hips slowly back and forward moving me in small grinding movements inside her. As I watch her, I realise it's the same motion as riding a horse in a walk.

"Oh god Tish, thanks. It presses ooh! Moves... Oh damn oh, and my clit."

"Yup." Says Trish and goes back to filming.

Despite feeling a bit like an accessory for a moment, I'm grateful for Trish's interference. The slow rolling motion as I churn inside this lovely little woman is less stimulating and I may even make it another thirty seconds.

She leans down to lock lips with me. "I love you Tim. You're a beautiful man. Thank you for this."

"I love you too darlin, and the pleasure, believe me is all mine."

"Really? Am I doing okay?"

"Bloody fantastic. It's not a competition. I feel really privileged to be able to share this with you. You're beautiful and sexy and you feel so good down there. I'm not going to last a lot longer."

"Good. Me either." She growls and rises from my face to 'kick it to a canter', I believe was the terminology. In any case she rose up off me just enough to hold my shoulders tightly and ride me with a faster bouncing rhythm.

"Tim. God. Fuck. Owah. Yes. I'm." Then she let out that shriek she did earlier and I was locked in a tight velvet fist of spastic gripping that sent me over the edge.

"Oh god I can feel you. I can feel it. Ohohoooh." Then she went totally rigid and collapsed on my chest. Her hair was in my mouth and eyes so I couldn't see but I could feel when the massive contraction finished and the aftershocks began. We lay like that in each other's arms for long minutes. Trish put the phone down and came to lie down with us, rubbing Jackie's back and my legs.

Eventually I had softened enough that one of the smaller contractions spat me and a squelchy mess out.

"Eww gross." Giggled Jackie, "it's so messy. I love it. So grotty."

Then she rolled off me. Spreading her arms out beside her like a snow angel, she closed her eyes and sighed. "I am so fucked out right now. Seriously, I think my poor little kitty is never going to close up properly again. Hold my hand please Uncle Tim. I ooh... so damn good..." She closed her eyes as her fingers wove between mine.

Trish and I lay watching her bask in the moment. A few minutes later her hand relaxes and loosens its grip on my fingers, and I think her snoozing still with that big grin.

"She's sleeping." I tell my beautiful wife who snuggles beside me.

"That really was beautiful, hon."

"Mmm." I reply. It was pretty fucking awesome from my end of it all too. "Do you think it will affect... ah...?"

"Yes. Only in a good way though. She's very lucky. A lot of the problems I had growing up were lack of sexual confidence because I didn't have a safe way to explore it. Boyfriends were demanding and I didn't know what I wanted or didn't want. I let them put a lot of pressure on me. Hopefully she'll be a little more assertive."

Trish reaches over and takes the towel then wipes off my dick and balls.

"Ha, you right there? I can clean myself you know."

"Listen I love my sister very much, but I'm about to see if I can get you hard again and don't want to taste her mess."

"I'll go and wash up darlin. Be right back."

In the bathroom I take a piss and wash my dick and balls in the sink. We really did make a bit of a mess. When I return Trish has given herself a head start and is sliding two fingers in and out of herself as she watches me walk to the bed. This vision alone, my masturbating wife next to her naked freshly fucked sister is enough to have my abused penis nod with the first surges of erection.

"Bring that lovely thing here, hon." So, I kneel above her breasts and brace against the wall as she slurps greedily on my dick. That little tablet must do something because I'm hard again in record time.

"In me Tim. That was all so hot. I'm right on the edge." She rolls to lie on her stomach and lifts her butt high in the air with her knees spread wide.

Taking her cue, I steady myself behind her by holding her gorgeous round bum with one hand. My other hand holds my dick pointed towards where she spreads herself lewdly waiting for me. Sliding straight in up to my balls, I pause and relish the sensations of Trish's lovely pussy. I shouldn't compare the two sisters, but Trish is so much more luxuriant and accepts me easily. It's just highlighted by my recent journey into Jackie's tightness.

"This is my home." I think. The novelty of Jackie's depths was lovely, but this is where I belong. Starting slowly at first, I simply enjoy the warm wet welcome and slide deeply in and out despite Trish's urging thrusts back at me. Reaching around I fondle one heavy breast and pinch its crowning nipple.

"Just, fuck, me, Tim. Hard. Now. Please." Trish grunts at me in time with my deep thrusts. So both hands on her hips now, I pull her onto me in hard slapping thrusts that shake the bed with our enthusiasm. Each time I bottom out I feel her fingers working furiously on her clit against my balls and the tip of my dick against the back of her cervix.

"Aw. Oh. Oh. Argh. Oh." She's not usually very loud during sex. She must be more worked up than I thought. In no time she reaches back with the hand that's been on her clit and wet fingers pull and push at my thigh, urging me to pump faster.

"Almost. Mm. mm. mm. oh. Damn. It. So. Close." There's a thing that she sometimes likes, so I lick my thumb and bring it to the dark pucker of her bum. Running circles around the little ridges of that hole rewards me with, "Yes. Yes. That. Oh. Don't. Stop. More."

Pressing my thumb more insistently against her bum the little ring parts and I push my thumb in deeply enough to feel my dick slide against it with each thrust. Instantly I feel her clamp rhythmically at my dick and that same hand holds me still against her. Held deeply inside her I wait for her to ride out her orgasm.

When she falls forward to the bed, my dick springs up out of her and a series of small air bubbles queef out of her. She always finds that hilarious and giggles as she rolls over to look at me.

"Ew... what is that?" alerts us to our audience.

"Ha, fanny farts." Trish explains, and both girls giggle as another series of queefs escape.

"It happens sometimes when we get a little vigorous."

"That was fun to watch. Is that what you meant about the difference between making love and fucking?"

"Sort of. You'll work it all out as you try new things. Don't be in too much of a hurry hon. Just enjoy it all."

Meanwhile my dick was still standing at attention as I lay beside the two women.

"I want a go at that. I want it doggy style." Jackie says looking straight at Trish. "Can I?"

"Sure, if he wants. I'm a bit sensitive now anyway. Hold on hon, I'll clean him up for you."

My penis and I were both delighted with this idea as I rose to kneel, and Trish towelled me off.

"You want me to go wash up?" I asked Jackie.

"Hey?" she squinted at me, then shook her head when she worked out what I meant, "No just get over here and fuck me like you did to her."

To emphasise her request she rolled over, face down bum up and wagged that toned little butt at me. The sight before me was spectacular. Spread knees, gaping pussy and an arse to die for. My fingers find her already very wet and smearing her along my shaft, I line up with the little dark hole between her small lips. In this position it's actually a little easier to feed myself into her than it was just a little while ago.

Her no longer virgin pussy is still outrageously tight, but I'm soon balls deep and pressed up hard against her cervix. She more slightly built that Trish, I guess I'll have to limit penetration a little so as not to hurt her.

"Oh fuck, that hits a different spot again. I liked before but this is definitely deeper." She starts doing some rolling thing with her butt that pulls me in and out and inch or two. "I always wanted to try this out in the bedroom."

With that she speeds this motion up until her butt is bouncing in rapid jerky bouncing movements. The feeling is sensational as her tight vagina almost vibrates on my dick.

"Oh goddamn Jackie. That's amazing." I instantly regret speaking because she stops doing it and just holds me in deep.

"Haha, it's called twerking. Feels pretty damn good from this end too just, it's like really hard to keep up."

With that I start a slow thrusting, testing out her depth. After bumping her cervix a few times, she angles her butt differently and my stroke ends just behind the harder tissue. As I realise this she speaks up, "Now harder Uncle Timmy. Like you did her."

That sort of enthusiasm is contagious, so I oblige, and I am soon drawing out expletives with every hard slap of my thighs against her cheeks.

"Fuck, me, fuck, me, oh, yes, oogod, fuck,"

It's hard to believe that this little eighteen-year-old body can take the pounding I'm giving it. My hands pull her back as she throws her hips back and the root of my cock pounds on the opening of her pussy. My balls slap hard on her and I'm sweating with the exertion.

"Oh fuck yes, nearly, so, close, so, so, oh, so,"

Wondering if it runs in the family, I lick my thumb and test her little pucker with the slightest circling touch.

"Oh fucking god yes. Yes. Yes."

Then her whole body shakes and her pussy clamps down again on me. I'm not far off myself so I continue thrusting through her orgasm. The strong spasms add to the sensation of her silky tight walls sliding over my engorged knob and although usually very quiet in the bedroom, the explosive orgasm that rips though my body flooding her insides for the second time this evening tears a primal cry from my throat.

When I've emptied everything I can find inside her exquisite little pocket, I release her hips and collapse forward on top of her with my dick still pulsing inside her young body.

As my breathing settles, I realise that the tight grip her vagina has on me has kept me almost hard so I test my hardness with some small thrusts. It's not rock solid but still hard enough to move within her so I pull out and roll her over to re-enter in the good old missionary position.

Gently, sliding in and out while she rides out aftershocks and gazes up at me with her mouth open and her blue eyes holding mine, I just revel in the union of us. She pulls me down to kiss me and her legs wrap around me holding me still.

"Stop a moment please." She speaks against my lips. "Just a little while."

I'm pulling outwards, but she holds me tighter with her legs. "No stay inside me. Just fucking still."

Caressing my face, she smiles and tells me, "This is nice."

Her gorgeous little breasts rise and fall with her breathing and supported on my elbows above her I watch her blissed face as she settles.

"Okay. Okay." She smiles, "Now that was definitely fucking."

Beside us Trish laughs reminding us of her presence outside the little cocoon of us.

"I liked it. A lot."

"I kinda enjoyed it a bit too you know."

"You can move again. Just nice and slow now okay Uncle Timmy."

So, slow I go. Not so much thrusting as just letting our pubic bones stay pressed together and rocking in and out of her in short but deep strokes. My mouth finds her nipples and plays autonomously to the rest of me, following its own need for contact with the tiny nubs atop her small but perfect breasts.

Unhooking her legs from behind my back she spreads them out really wide. One touches the wall near the bed and the other rests on Trish's own leg. She looks a bit like an upside down 'w' from my vantage, but it means I reach deeply inside her. Adjusting my angle a bit, moving lower, my penis now enters and runs along the top wall of her. The stimulation is different for me and clearly working for her as her potty mouth kicks in again.

"Fuck me. That's fucking lovely Tim. Just there, yes."

Keeping my weight pressed on her mound and clit I rock in and out and soon a smaller orgasm rolls through her. It shakes her gently in a series of small breathy gasps and snappy clenching pulsess. She smiles deeply at me while I still myself inside her and she gazes lovingly up at me.

First, I see a flash sideways of her eyes then they're back on mine. Then they blink. Then her bottom lip quivers. Her breath catches in her chest and her eyes overflow.

"Get off me. Get the fuck off me. Please Tim." She wipes her eyes and won't look back at me, turning her head to the wall while I pull slowly out of her and sit up on the bed. "This was fucking stupid." She sobs into her hands and bats at Trish when she tries to comfort her.

Through sobs and deep breaths, she manages, "This morning I was a little girl. A little girl with a massive crush on her Uncle Timmy. I loved him and he loved me. Tonight, he made me a woman and I understand now why they call it making love. Cause now don't just love him anymore, I'm fucking 'IN-love' with him. And he's yours. This was fucking stupid. I should have known. I love you both still, always will, youd're family, but now... Now it's different. I had a lovely night. Please don't feel like you've done anything wrong. I just have to work out my feelings and I don't know how this is all going to work now. I feel like I've taken something beautiful and innocent and changed it and now I might lose it because I want more. I'm so sorry."

Then clutching a towel to her naked body, she stands and walks to the door avoiding our worried eyes. "I'm okay." She says to the empty hallway, not looking back at us, "I need a shower. Please give me a little while before you can't resist the fucking urge to come and talk to me, okay Tishy?"

A shower seems like a great idea. After Trish and I watch not so little Jackie walk out I turn to her and ask, "What now? This is exactly what I feared."

"I don't know."

"Can I have that in writing? You always know. That's your job."

"Not this time, hon. But a shower sounds like a good idea."

We don't talk about it in the shower, the gravity of Jackie's emotions weighs heavy on us. We simply soap each other and wash hair and do our normal post-coital, intimate, before bed, shower routine. It's like a rule for Trish that we go to sleep clean.

It's only early still. Around nine o'clock or so. I won't be tired until closer to eleven. Trish is watching television and down the hall I see light from under Jackie's door. She's not the only one who needs to get her head around tonight. There is a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach where the worry that I've hurt her has settled. I'm still a little buzzed from the earlier drinks so I take a bottled water and head out to the deck where I do my best thinking.

It's dark tonight. Some clouds have fittingly come over. There's a cool breeze that flaps at my bedtime boxer shorts and I drag a sun-lounge over to lay and watch the clouds roll past the glow of the moon. I beg the glowing orb for answers; staring at it like a contest. "Give up the wisdom you round bastard!" I scream in my head.

"Fuck." I shake my head and tell the moon out loud. "Fuck."

1...34567...19