All Comments on 'Undead and Tailpussy Chronicles'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good.

Super interesting, Yet hot. I really liked it. 5 stars.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years agoAuthor
:)

Enjoy, Anon. Two more of my stories should be published soon. Please do read and leave your feedback if you want something particular about nonhuman chicks.

I'm glad you enjoyed the plot, it's based on the Monster Girl Encyclopedia if you haven't guessed. You might want to visit the site to show some love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like these stories.

I just bought the book called monster girl encyclopedia number one. Then started to read the stories that are being posted. I think that if monster girls were real I definitely give them a shot.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years agoAuthor
Nice!

Great! I'm glad you liked them, Anon. The book about the girls is awesome, I really like them too. Since they're not real, I'd love to try and make them come to life by funding a scientist with the brilliance of Frankenstein. ^_^

MGE II is coming out too, BTW, so would you be buying that?

jviresjviresalmost 7 years ago
Might I make a request?

Could you write a tale of a human male and something like a shoggoth growing up as friends (maybe they met by the boy standing up for her when some Order kids were bullying her in school). Kinda a romantic story.

What I love about the various monster girl stories is that many are emotionally fragile because of how they have been treated but they still can lay their hearts on the line. I want a guy to deserve the devotion they seemingly give without a thought.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Meeds Make the Best Waifus ...

... kind of comes under that, friend. I'll see if I can expand it, though.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Typo

Fuckin' autocorrect, that should've read Meidos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...