Undead and Tailpussy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth wide and dove back down on your cock, sucking and licking away. The manticore winked at you and ran her paw over those perky tits. Looking at them, remembering how the ghoul wanted you to stain her mouth, and half an hour of being denied your orgasm drove you over the edge.

Moaning loudly and thrusting upwards, you erupted into the ghoul's mouth. Your hot seed spilled out in torrents, staining her mouth white as she wanted. Your hot, white cum flew into her throat, turning it white too, and spilled all over her tongue. The ghoul gave a contended purr and kept your cock in her mouth during the explosion, sucking away gently to ensure she didn't waste a drop of that potent seed. She lifted her head and opened her mouth, showing you the volume of seed you shot inside her. She closed her mouth and swallowed your cum in one gulp, opening it again to show you it was gone. She leaned down and lifted your softening cock, her tongue coming out and wrapping around its length. She started licking it clean for you, getting rid of any spots of cum or the drops which didn't go in her mouth. She licked your cum slit clean of all the whiteness, and let your cock drop back against your groin. You sighed with the release; it felt so good and energising. You couldn't wait for her next performance.

The manticore moved forward again as the ghoul was wiping her mouth with a forearm to remove the cum stains on her lips. She straddled you and gave you a lewd, aggressive grin, her predatory instincts coming to the fore. Her tail rose up behind her, the opening covered in wet drool. A thick strand of her tailpussy juice flowed down from the tip and landed on your chest, leaving a small wet spot.

'You found out about a mouth pussy, darling,' she says in a sing-song voice, the tail going back down to find your cock. 'And now you'll see how tailpussy is better.'

'Not right now,' you moaned. 'I just came, please have mercy!'

You felt a stab near your thigh. The ghoul rolled her eyes and continued eating the last droplets of cum from you. From your stab wound, you felt an intense heat and pressure spread outwards, filling up every inch of your body. Even though you just came, your cock was hard and proud again, ready to service them both. You stared in confusion.

Of course. Manticore venom. A potent aphrodisiac. And she just injected a whole spine into you.

The manticore reached behind her and pulled out the used spine, tossing it away. Her lustful grin filled her face as her tail started sliding over your cockhead, oblivious to your moans of 'No ... please ...'.

'You look more ready than anyone else could ever be, dearie,' she said. And stabs that tailpussy on your dong. Hard.

You let out a yell as the tailpussy tightened around your cock, the milking motion feeling as tight and wet as the ghoul's throat. She alternated between tightening and releasing that delicious tailpussy, and much to your relief, moving it up and down as well. The up-and-down motion is what you needed to cum, and hopefully she'd get it over with. She moved it back and forth over your cock, the slickness inside it giving it a smooth, buttery sensation to your cock which was about to make you explode again. You grabbed her tail and start thrusting inside it, moaning about how much you need to cum. Your cock slides in and out of that tail, never leaving it, and it even feels the same inside everywhere thanks to its tightness.

The manticore laughed at your insistent thrusting into her tail, her warm juices leaking out over your crotch. They started flowing down over your groin, drenching you. You dipped your fingers into the pool of tail juices and lift them to your mouth. You sucked them clean, gasping as your thrusts into her tail speed up, now very close. The manticore was smiling down at you, sensing your need and desire. She decided to bring you to the brink again.

'Let it all out into my tail, dear,' she cooed soothingly. 'It's all right, you can cum. My tail will take it all. You need this tight onahole to milk you dry, huh? Cover the whole inside in white and stain me forever. Go on. Do it. Fuck my tail with everything you have and cum in it.'

You felt your release bubbling up to the surface as she says 'cum'. Your hips moved faster than ever, wanting to deposit every drop of the fresh seed the manticore venom was producing in you inside her. She ran her paw through your hair and whispered encouraging words to you, wanting nothing more than to feel a blast of white sticking to the inside of her tail and marking her.

Release hit you with a yell and gritting of your teeth, your hips giving one final thrust into her wet tailbox. You felt a warm load of your magically produced cum shoot deep into the folds of that wonderful tail, staining everything white. White filled your head and your mind went blank, your crotch slapping against her tail, several more shots of hot, creamy seed depositing themselves deep into her folds and probably travelling to her womb from there. You let out a cry of pure pleasure as your prolonged orgasm dies down, jets of spunk hitting her insides and sticking inside them. She moved her tailpussy away from you, your cock coming out with a wet schloop! You grunted as you feel the sensation of a raw member hit the chilly air, shivering in pleasure.

'So, what do you think?' asked the ghoul, coming back from her reverie with her head resting on her hands. She moved beside the manticore, her hard abs glowing in the dim light. Her tits bounced as she walked over, her eyes fixed on your cock, then moving to your face.

'That's right, dear,' smiled the manticore. 'Which did you like best?'

'Blowjob?' asked the ghoul, inserting her finger in her mouth and sucking it like the tastiest lollipop cock anyone ever had.

'Or tailpussy?' asked the manticore, raising her tail over your chest and letting more tail juice out on it.

You didn't have an answer. They were both amazing. The ghoul's mouth reminded you of a wet pussy anyway, and that tail of the manticore's was one of the best onaholes you'd ever had. You couldn't wait to taste her juices from it directly like a little cup. It would surely be a taste to remember for the rest of your life.

The ghoul and manticore moved forward, the former's breasts swinging over your face, and the latter's hard nipples poking through her triangle bra. The sight almost makes you pop another one, though its hard with that tail-onahole having milked you already.

The ghoul and manticore finally sighed as you looked blank, unable to decide who was better. They lay on either side of you and cuddled you between them, giving your cheeks and nose gentle kisses. Their hands roamed your naked body, affectionately stroking your chest and rubbing your poor cock which they understood might feel imploded.

'It's all right if you choose any one, you know,' said the ghoul, though the look in her eyes betrayed her lie.

'Yes,' sad the manticore, but you could make out the sadness in her voice. 'We understand if you have a preference and we won't blame you for it. Tell us whom you want.'

Looking at the two beautiful ladies next to you, one undead and one a beastman, you felt a sudden upwelling of affection for both. There was no way you could abandon them both. You wanted both of them, and you would let them know how much they meant to you.

You threw your arms around both girls and hugged them closer. They looked puzzled and surprised for a moment, but relaxed into your gentle embrace. You leaned forward to both and kissed them twice, once on each cheek.

'I can't choose between either of you lovely girls,' you told them. 'You both felt amazing and made me feel really good. You both mean the world to me now, after finding me in this cave where I thought I was lost forever. I was scared, lonely and alone, and I thought I was done for. When you came along, I was scared and put off by your appearance at first, but you've shown me you're affectionate and care for me. I read some strange stuff published by a fanatical group which called you monsters and abominations, and I no longer believe it. You're two of the best women whom I know, and I don't want to leave or abandon either of you.'

The manticore and ghoul lay still. You wondered if something had gone wrong and almost sit up, except that they're still holding on to you.

'Um, girls?' you said, your voice cracking with worry. 'I don't want anyone else, and I didn't think I'd be in a harem relationship, but I really can't pick one of you to spend my life with, I need both --'

The manticore and ghoul grabbed you in a bone-breaking hug and took turns kissing you on the lips. The ghoul grabbed you and pressed her mouth to yours, her tongue entering your mouth and almost fucking your throat with it like you deepthroated her. The manticore embraced you tightly, her lips forming a seal over yours and licking your teeth and lips gently. When she released you, her eyes were full of tears. You turned to the ghoul and see her wiping her eyes on her forearms, now that she doesn't have sleeves.

'T-T-Thank you,' sniffed the manticore. 'Every last man I met must've been from that fanatical organisation. They always called me a monster and a furry bitch. I couldn't understand what I'd done, and they heaped abuse on me for no reason at all. Those crazy people think we're made of stone or something.'

'Agreed,' said the ghoul, looking up at you with teary eyes. She sniffled, and rubbed the tears away with both hands, but they kept returning. She gave up and kissed you on the nose, her hand affectionately stroking your back. 'The men I'd met said since I was so big, I must be a giant idiot, bigger than anyone else they'd met. I tried to convince them I wouldn't hurt them, I just needed a companion, but it was all Greek to them. Most went away laughing at my size and stature and said I should find a bigger douchebag for myself. I pretended to be tough, and my loneliness made me more aggressive, but it hurt so much on the inside. I just wanted someone to love and appreciate me for who I was.' She leaned over and nuzzled her face to yours, your noses touching. 'And I think I've found him.'

You smiled and melted into their embrace. It felt good having someone you could talk to, love, comfort, and of course have sex with. The most important part was finding someone to dispel your loneliness and despair, the way you'd felt when you were lost. These two would be perfect companions for you as they'd felt your pain. Their pain was worse and harder to deal with, but at least all three of you had reached an understanding. That was what would keep you together in good times, and in bad.

'So, what should we do now?' asked the manticore, yawning and stretching.

'Take some rest, since our cute little husband won't be up for another round of lovin' yet,' laughed the ghoul. 'And then, we'll have a proper threesome. Let's huddle together and warm him up.'

Their soft bodies closed around you and hugged you tight, their embrace soothing you and lulling you to sleep. You knew you would be happy with them. The only problem could be trying to keep up with their sexual needs, though that venom was quite helpful.

'Husband' ... you pondered being that for a while, and then smiled. It was taken very seriously by mamono, and no one else could keep them happy or filled up like a man they loved. You felt sated and relaxed knowing you had your wives to love, and be loved by them forever. It was something which wouldn't change. That stability gave you strength, warming you up from deep within. Things couldn't be better than they were now.

You looked over to the ghoul and manticore, leaning against your shoulders with their eyes closed. You pecked them both on the cheek and lips, and settled down to sleep. This would be a long and hard journey to reach full understanding with them, and also to find your way out of the cave, but with their strength and belief in you, and your support, there would be nothing you couldn't conquer.

Except the dislike of caves. You were never going spelunking again, that was for sure. Even for a honeymoon or holiday with your cute new wives.

12