Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you loved it... feeling my hand stroking your cock as you sprayed my virgin pussy..."

I was losing it, my hand wrecking my shaft up and down. I saw her arm quickened its pace to match mine. The rise and fall of her chest, her nipples poking against the thin material.

"...Mom's panties dripping... down my leg... coating my virgin pussy... with your... cum..."

"...my hand, wrapped around your massive cock... stroking your orgasm as it worked my clitoris..."

I begged in my mind for April to stop this, I wanted it so bad but I knew it was so wrong. She had seen my member, touched my cock, she used her bare hand on my penis to pleasure her swollen clitoris. I came on her directly, my pole in her hand. I wanted to take it back, never let her touch me again; but I knew wanted it deep down inside of me. I needed her touch. The feeling of her sex overpowered my rational thought.

"You can... cum... on me... big brother..."

"I'll lower my... panties... so you can... cum on me..."

The visions of the previous day flooded my mind. Her naked sex. Swollen and pouting, dripping her fluids, exposed to my very eyes. It was there, under the thin white sheet. Mine for the rest of time. I tried to resist, my instincts fighting what would be the inevitable. Her words seduced me.

"You like it... cumming on your... little sister... don't you... big brother..."

I was lost. Her words destroying any moral boundary that remained. I was moaning loudly, my hand was stroking myself at a fevered pace. April was matching my intensity. I could feel her hand now against mine as she pleasured herself.

April leaned back, supporting her weight with her left arm and hand. Her right sliding her panties to the side exposing her entrance.

"Put it in... just the tip... I need to feel it..."

I felt her right hand, wet with her fluids take my wrist and began lowering it towards her.

Her voice seduced me, her wrist encouraged me. I knew I should never allow this but I allowed my hand to be lowered, my cock almost at her entrance. She shifted her position slightly to allow my cock to rest at her entrance. She was a virgin, I was a virgin, we can't do this! My mind was screaming. We're committing incest! She was rubbing my cock up and down her slit. My cock ready to penetrate my little sister. I was no longer in control.

"God April... I can feel you... your so... wet..."

My mind rejecting what I was doing.

"We shouldn't... April please no... we can't!"

April ignored me, sliding her hips forward. My erection, the tip entering her. I felt her lips engulf the head of my cock, a wall, the protection of her virginity the head of my cock and her love shaft.

"How does it... what's it... feel like...?" April cried as she felt me in her entrance. Her face was a mixture of incredible pleasure with a tiny hint of pain.

"It's warm... it's soft... oh God... no... no... no..." My body refused my mind, I closed my eyes, not wanting to feel the pleasure that had engulfed the head of my cock.

"Oh yes... I feel you... pressing against... go deeper... please..."

April was now rubbing herself at an incredible pace.

"April... April... April... Oh God!" my body tensed. I couldn't do it if I wanted to.

I felt April's legs tighten around me. My legs locked into place, every muscle in my being froze. My left hand gripping her leg far too tightly as I felt her flood wash over the tip of my cock. My first spasm hit me. My hips involuntarily pressed into her. Her moans and screams were a mix of pleasure and pain.

Spasm after spasm wrecked my body as I spewed my cum inside her vagina. My manhood pressing harder against her hymen with each wave. Her own orgasm consumed her and her thrust met my own. Sweat was beading down her face and chest, turning her top translucent. Her nipples clearly visible.

Thrust after thrust occurred between us. Her flow felt unending and my thrusts strong then weaker. I felt my seed dripping from her pussy into her panties. My spasms slowly subsided. I felt her orgasm releasing her as well. She leaned forward and I took her in my arms. My cock resting in her panties in post orgasmic bliss with nothing more than a thin white sheet between us.

I held her. She slid to my left side as my erection softened. I felt the mix of our fluids as her legs slowly oriented with mine. Our legs intertwined as she kept her vagina pressed against my retreating manhood.

We lay there for what seemed like forever. The love of my life in my arms. Her breasts pressed against my chest. Her long legs running between mine. The fog of making love slowly faded.

"April that was..."

She looked at me expectantly. Pleadingly. She wanted approval.

"Did you... like it...?" My April had returned. Her face soft and beautiful.

"...oh April... that was amazing... it was the best... but... did I...? did we... You know...?"

Panic was filled my face. April cupped his face with her left hand.

"No... we didn't... my hymen is still... there..." she was disappointed.

It was clear to me now that April needed more. She needed my commitment. I wanted to give it to her with all my strength but I felt so wrong. I stroked the hair on the back of her head. My hands gently stroking her back.

I pulled the sheet out from between us. There was a very faint red stain on it.

"April..."

She put her head on my chest. Her voice was low and disappointed.

"Just the tip, I didn't break..." her voice trailed off.

I stroked the back of her head... "April..."

She sighed... "I'm still a virgin..."

I needed to do something. I wanted to change the paradigm. She was distraught and I needed to fix it. I lifted her face to mine and kissed her. A lover's kiss. Passionate for as best I could.

Our tongues met and mixed, stroking one another, tasting our desire for each other. Finally we broke the kiss, if nothing more to breath. I stroked her beautiful hair from her head to her back.

"April... I love you... more than anything in the world."

It wasn't posturing. It wasn't gaming. It was my soul speaking to her and she heard it. Her smile returned. No tears this time. She rested her head back on my shoulders when I thought I heard a door close on the first floor.

-------------

The clock read 8:03 when Joe kissed my forehead and told me we needed to get up. I had fallen asleep for a short time, held in his embrace. He nearly broke my hymen. Almost. It was near, I knew it. Today was special. I bled on him, I bled for him. He had partially ripped me open but I didn't tell him that. His delicious seed filled my panties.

"April... I have to..."

He had to piss. Normal post sexual action for a man who has orgasmed is to urinate especially since he hadn't went all night. I knew this, I barely slept and his most subtle movements down the hall awoke me. Our parents had taught us the scientific and specific details of sexual intercourse. They made it sound so terrible in their briefings but I could think of no better feeling in the world. I didn't want to move.

"April... umm... I really..."

I groaned, not wanting to move. My orgasm was one of the most powerful ones I had felt. It was tempered just slightly by the pain of my brother partially opening my hymen. I lied and told him it hadn't. I could feel the difference. It was a little painful. His thrusts were strong. A few more and he would have completed the act. A few more thrusts and I would be his woman. But his orgasm faded my hymen mostly intact.

I slowly stood up, straightening my panties to cover my womanhood. The tube top was soaked in our sexual endeavor and the panties soaked in his ejaculate. The material was slowly returning to its less translucent state but my breasts were still pretty exposed. My panties dribbled his cream down my legs. I felt his cum, it was a massive load, soaking my asshole. I was euphoric despite the pain between my legs. I opened the door for him since I was in the lead. As he hurriedly tried to leave the room he nearly slipped.

We looked down at the floor. There were small puddles everywhere. My brother was looking up trying to figure out what caused the leak. I kneeled down, slipped my finger through the fluid and brought it to my nose. It was the smell of a woman. I brought it to my lips. It tasted very similar to my own juices.

I looked up at my brother who was still trying to figure out what happened. His mind trying to engineer a reason for the moisture. This wasn't an engineering problem. My face began to turn white, my body froze. I knew what this was. He sensed my struggle and began speaking. I couldn't hear him.

-------------

"I'm sorry April... I gotta go..."

I rushed down the hall towards the bathroom. I didn't bother closing the door, I was naked already and my cock slapped my hands as I took aim and poured my continuous stream into the toilet. As I relieved my bladder I heard her. April was angry.

"NO! How could you!"

My mind shattered. Who the hell was she yelling at?! Had she lost her mind? We were alone.

"I love him. You don't understand! We didn't even! I hate you!"

April wasn't yelling, she was screaming and crying at the same time. The last drops leaving my member. I had to get out there. What the hell was happening to fire up my sister like this! I hit the flush and very briefly washed my hands as April was screaming. I emerged from the bathroom to see my sister at the hallway balcony railing looking down. Her sexy body on full display for me from the side. I stepped out through the loft and at the top of the stairs.

I was naked. My mother was standing at the foot of the stairs. Her hands on her hips but her demeanor was very odd. Her nightgown mostly open revealing her inner chest and providing a clear view to the white panties she wore. The tie at the front very loosely tied. The material of her nightgown revealed the rest of her chest, the sunlight piercing the material and revealing her erect nipples. Below her exposed breasts were the white... mesh... panties... that I had came in just the day before. Terrible thoughts began streaming into my mind.

Our mother was a spitting image of April, just older. She had the same body size, slightly bigger in the hips and breasts but very slim with long legs.

April was staring at me. The pieces coming together. The wetness on the floor, April's screaming, my mother standing there in panties that were obviously soaked.

"You masturbated to us...?" I spoke, shocked.

My mother stood there open mouthed, wanting to say something as I stepped down the stairs. My member swinging freely. Her gaze never lifted to my face. It was locked onto my crotch still coated in April's orgasmic bliss.

"Did you watch us? Through the door?"

Our mother's hands dropped from her hips to her sides, the demeanor which confused me before was obvious now. She enjoyed it and felt terrible about it. I reached the bottom of the stairs, April had caught up and stood behind me and halfway way to my side.

"You can't have him!!" April screamed at our mother.

I studied our mother's face, searching for an answer. Her gaze had shifted to April's crotch. April moved passed me now between us. Her whole body was tense... she was ready to fight!

"He's mine! I don't care that Dad can't fuck you anymore!"

Wait what?! I was stunned by what April just revealed. My mother was crying now. I had to slow this down. We had to talk this out.

"April..." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her.

She turned into me, crying uncontrollably. Her terrible shaking struck fear into my very soul.

The three of us stood there. Both women nearly naked and me, stark naked. I held April.

"I... wanted... you... to... take... it..." through her tears, her shaking dying down to trembles.

My mother's voice breaking the moment her tears cleared.

"Joe, you would be fool not to take her to be your woman..."

I looked at our mother with shock in my eyes. April turned to see her, filled with surprise.

"...we should talk... please let's sit down."

-------------

My two children were under the wrong impression. My motherly instincts had returned, my daughter upset beyond anything that I had ever seen. I knew we shouldn't remain in our lack of clothing but this had to be addressed immediately.

We sat down, me in my chair and the kids on the couch. I could imagine the sight we were. I reached for our interior control remote and punched the button to close the blinds. I didn't want to put on a show for the entire neighborhood.

April was staring at me expectantly. Our son looked completely bewildered.

"Oh April, I don't want to steal your brother..."

She was quick to cut me off again...

"You said you wanted him!" April yelled, anger in her eyes.

"No I didn't April, just listen!" My understanding for such outbursts was getting thin. Her face was filled with defiance.

"You never heard the rest of what I was saying over your screams..."

"...I said, I wanted my son... AND daughter to be happy."

April looked stunned. My son still in a terrible state of confusion.

"But on the stairs, you were staring at my penis..." my son stumbled out in his confusion.

I leaned back in my chair, I really didn't want to answer this but I had no choice.

"Sorry kiddo, but you're not THAT impressive. I've seen bigger..."

"...but you said you and Dad were..."

I slowly nodded my head. The lightbulb dinged, he was a smart kid.

"You may have got your good looks from him, but not everything." I smiled. His nudity was making him very uncomfortable now. His legs slowly closing more. April rested a reassuring hand on his leg.

"Then what were you staring..." April was her usual self now, curious.

Why did we have to have two smart kids? Dumb kids only ask dumb questions. The lightbulb now bright in his head. Surprisingly my son spoke up.

"I know where you got your fetish for orgasmic fluids..." he was looking at April.

"...and that's why she was staring between your legs."

April suddenly became very sensitive of her exposure. The fluids from their act still coating her inner thighs. I couldn't help looking.

"Hang on..." April said...

I held up my hand. I knew what my son was eluding to. Dumb kids, now I knew why most people wanted them.

"A few years ago, when April started having her period. You probably remember. April was crying for no reason and you tried to help her feel better. She ran to me."

He nodded, he felt so bad that day.

"Your father and I figured something like that would happen, she's a girl and it's very natural. You were very protective of her but then wasn't the time. You wouldn't really understand her, so, he took you on some stupid errands so I could have some time alone with April."

He sat there with his mouth open.

"Didn't think old Mom and Dad were that smart did you. It was planned. We had a talk where I told her about your father's injury and how it prevented sex. I said that to make sure she understood sex wasn't needed for a beautiful happy relationship. I was worried at the time she might get taken advantage of."

"Mom... I'm so sorry I said..." April felt bad, which she should but Joey wrapped his arms around her in comfort. She had her man now to comfort her, she didn't need me for that anymore.

"It's okay. I don't like what happened but I understand..."

I paused, she would need the reassurance, she was a woman.

"...and don't worry, I'm not going to try and 'steal your man'..." doing air quotes.

"My man takes care of me just fine whenever I need it." I dangled that tidbit out there.

They looked puzzled. Realization they hadn't taken that step yet entered my mind. A confused look overwhelmed my son more than my daughter. He needed a hint, typical man.

"...You remember how I sometimes tell James he has a velvet tongue?"

April blushed a deep red, her eyes widening. My son quickly repeated the line we had taught him still not getting the underlining meaning.

"Of course, speak softly and carry a big stick." He was matter of fact.

"Well yes in the non-sexual meaning..." I picked up. His face began distorting.

"...But in the sexual meaning..." My eyes went distant and a wicked smile crossed my face.

They both groaned their disgust at the thought in

the traditional way one's children do, "Eeew Mom."

"Just saying..." my wicked smile remained as my eyes returned to them. I flashed my eyebrows up and down at them to emphasize the point.

April looked at me again now with the love I had known for her whole life. Our relationship bonding back together after a terrible tear. Stronger now than had ever been. She was smiling at me, seeing me as the mother that she could always trust.

"So you two haven't... he hasn't...?" I teased the idea, wanting to test the bond.

My son's eyes went wide with embarrassment.

April's head cocked a bit to the side and looked straight at me. My son began slowly sliding his naked ass away from April.

"No... No he hasn't. Can you believe that? He has barely touched me!" April was feigning offense in a way only known to women. I wanted to help her. So I slowly shook my head giving her a look of condolence.

"Wait... no... what?... no I haven't... but... we did touch... but..." my son was pleading with the look he was giving me. Wanting to make his argument but not wanting to reveal details of their relationship. His head was snapping between us.

April poured it on. He head tilting just a little bit more.

"Can you believe, I had to hold it myself and stimulate my clit with the tip just to get off?" her lie only detectable between women. Our bond restored fully, now it was stronger than ever.

"My poor, poor baby..." I chimed in, he jumped up.

-------------

I protested! "No... Mom I swear..." I was standing, my cock retreating into my stomach.

What was I about to say? How could I defend myself against this ambush without revealing what we had done? Our mother was staring at me with her eye brows raised, waiting on my argument.

"Sit down big brother..." April said.

"...or little brother might actually poke out your back side." My mother finished. They giggled.

The wicked look of women empowered. I was offended. My manhood challenged.

"Joe sit down, please." April's voice was soft

and loving. The voice I had no defense against. I sat...

"This is why dad says women should never be allowed to congregate. That women are evil!" I defended myself invoking dad. I was sure this would work. My mother laughed.

"Your dad doesn't think women are evil. Trust me..." her eyes glazed with a special emphasis on the last part. I was foiled, I had nothing left. My mother sensed my defeat.

Mom's look changed a bit, it was as if she had just remembered something.

"Hey. Now that I think about it. What is the story of the very panties I am wearing?"

My demeanor immediately shifted. Now it was my turn. April turned bright red.

"Don't you dare!" April tried interjecting. The tables had turned. Payback. My eyebrows raised...

"What you like to know?" Our mother breathed heavily and responded in a whisper, "Everything."

-------------

My brother recounted the tale of yesterday morning. He began recounting the tale of how I had seduced him with my blatant display of my body. How I teased his cock in the car with my long legs, tiny dress, clad in her white strapped heels. They are five inch heels but he made it sound like they were a mile long. I had been wet and showed him how wet I was. It was as if Noah's flood itself soaked them if you could believe his story. However, listening to him describe my body was as if it was a holy temple to be worshipped was not what I was expecting.

At first I was mad that he would tell our mother such graphic details of my attire but as his descriptions of me, told from his perspective softened that feeling. This was the first time I had heard him express his thoughts of my body. That he was gracious would be a massive understatement.