Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LegacyUser
LegacyUser
150 Followers

My feelings were quickly changing now. A feeling of love for him knowing how he saw me, as a temple of beauty, a felt a tingle of lust in revisiting my behavior. In my mind, I was overlaying the details with the emotions that I had felt. My desire to please him. I was now feeling it again, I wanted him to be pleased. I knew this pleased him. Our mother was squirming a bit in her chair, I knew the feeling very well. For all her posturing I knew she wanted more than she let on.

All women do that.

"Joe, hang on..." he paused looking curiously at me.

"I bet mom would like to see a reenactment..." I looked at her.

Her cheeks were flushed red. She couldn't say it, I knew. I whispered to my brother to wait, I would be right back and flashed him a seductively wicked smile.

I dashed upstairs into my room. I grabbed the heels, summer dress, and black dress from my closet. I thought I might dress up a bit too for the occasion. This would be special so I wanted my brother to truly enjoy this. I picked a bright red mini-dress, very low in the back but conservative in the display of top cleavage but leaving quite a bit of side boob showing. It had a subtle but effective slit in the sides of the hem which accentuated my legs even more.

I slipped off my panties and tube top. Sliding this dress down my slender body. My right nipple popping out as I adjusted it. Maybe too much side boob for public. Ideas entered my head but I pushed them out. I had a mission. I choose a pair of nasty thigh highs over my legs and slipped on the thigh high six inch heel boots my brother had choose. I looked more like a Vegas stripper than little sister. It was perfect. I knew the click clack of the heels would draw their attention.

As I crossed the balcony towards my brother's room their eyes were locked onto me. Looking up my dress from a distance. My brother groaned and my mother moaned in unison. I entered my brother's room and fished out a pair of shorts for him. I took my time as I walked down the stairs. Mainly because these heels were very unstable but it put on an amazing show. The angle they sat at would clearly display my lack of panties.

"I figured we can't sit here naked forever..." I said in a hushed voice. Tossing my brother's shorts to him. He quickly began putting them on. The show was having an effect.

"For you..." I smiled at our mother offered her the black dress.

She took it with a confused look as I still held my summer dress, the tiny thing she had bought for me so many years ago.

Mother stood silently. My free hand slipped her nightgown from left, then right shoulders. I was admiring her body, nearly a mirror of mine, naked except for the cotton mesh panties. I felt a familiar drip leave my sex. She stepped into the dress, slowly and robotically. Her gaze locked onto the pulsing tent my brother was displaying as he stood before her naked body. My brother's stares switching between us. A look of desire in his eyes. I helped her adjust it slowly, her larger chest wasn't difficult but my hand on her body was affecting me in a way I hadn't planned. I had held the dress open for her to adjust her breast; her nipples and flesh dragged across my thumb. I was getting aroused. I broke my touch, handing her the white heels. My brother's eyes went wide. He was quickly figuring it out.

He opened his mouth to protest but I was already shaking my head at him. A look, more like a leap of faith, my eyes were asking for it. His jaw remained loose but he held his words. His cock straining against his shorts now.

She looked confused at me as I nodded to her. She sat down at the edge of her chair and placed the heels on the floor before her. Her inner thighs were soaked, a wet spot from where she sat prior was evidence of her deep arousal. One foot then the other, she tied the buckles as if in a trace, staring at my brother's bulge. I knew then her excuse previously was a mixture of the truth. She did like looking at our juices but also desired the fulfillment of having a hard cock slamming her between her legs.

She would pay for her lies. She would feel his cock against her sex and be haunted by his member. My brother would enjoy this. Her deception was now exposed to me.

I held her hand softly and raised her back to her standing position and brought her close to my brother. I stood behind her, slipping my hands under her dress and hooking into the waistband of her panties. I slipped them down ever so slowly. My brother eyes were dying. He needed release, a wet spot was forming in the front of his shorts.

This slut would feel what it is to be me and know she could never have him without my permission. He was mine and she would know it.

I reached over and handed our mother's panties, dripping with her cream to my brother's waiting hand. He was ready. As he held her panties, his eyes shifted from hopeful to ready. His hand reached down and lowered his fly. His cock sprung out, they were standing so close it slapped her bare snatch as it popped out. She moaned and rocked over it, feeling it coating his member with her juices.

"Do you like this mother?" my voice was barely audible. I stood behind her with my body pressed against her. My mouth nearly in her ear. She moaned, slowly rocking her hips as his cock parted her lips.

"Tell him to help you, put them on..." I instructed, she complied. She dangled her foot out just as I had done and my brother brought the first side over her heels and around her ankle.

"Stroke his cock with top of your foot."

Mother obeyed, her foot toying with the head of his cock, shifting from shaft to head more specifically than I had. She was experienced at this. My brother's moans loud, his precum flow strong as it coated her foot slowly. I instructed her to switch and she hesitantly obeyed.

My brother worked her panties over her second foot and her panties were now around both ankles. I reached around and lifted the front of her dress. I exposed the wanton slut for what she was. Her second foot now instinctively stroking my brother again, feeling his stream coating her foot. My brother's gaze was locked onto the slow stream of cream leaving her lips. He began working her panties up her legs. He felt her up without instruction. He knew his part. He would enjoy touching her legs, molesting her flesh. He did so working past her knees to her thighs.

His hands slowly crossed over the flesh of her ass and took a generous amount of time softly and roughly kneading her flesh. I had been holding her hips, feeling her slowly rocking them at his feel. Her head shaking back and forth the whole time but her hips told me her true desires. My slut mother wanted him inside of her. I would get his pleasure from his cock, not her.

Finally he raised her panties up tightly to her snatch, the cold wetness resting against her sex. I released her waist and told her to turn around. I told her to strip from the dress and bend over.

My brother would have his pleasure.

She did so in a daze, except she didn't slip the dress over her head. She wiggled from the dress and let it fall to the floor before bending over. Her ass now fully displayed for my brother. His cock pressing against the material at her anal entrance. He was rocking his hips hard and pressing against her almost trying to penetrate her anally. He was lustful, his eyes wild. I gave her the summer dress and told her to put it on.

She bent over further, keeping her legs straight. She knew. Slipping her legs into the tiny dress. It was far too small for me, it would be a stretch for her. Despite the distant look in her face, her moans betrayed her true feelings for what was happening. My brother's cock was now sliding in and out of her butt cheeks, coated in precum and her natural lubricant. He was getting close. I could see it.

I watched her drag the dress up, struggling with the size as she slid it over her hips. She wiggled her ass back and forth to squeeze into it only encouraging my brother more. His hand was on his member now, spanking her ass with the tip of his cock.

Finally she squeezed into it and stood up, tucking her larger chest into the material. The dress was straining with her larger breasts, spilling over the top. Her nipples nearly exposed.

"Turn around mother and accept his gift..." I leaned into her and told. She did so, lifting her dress up with her left hand, opening her panties with her right hand. My brother was groaning regularly and swell of his head told me it was nearly time.

He guided his cock between her panties and flesh, dipping it straight past her clitoris and between her vaginal lips. I kneeled. My body pressed against her leg. I reached between her legs and wrapped my hand around my brother's cock as he was stroking her snatch back and forth with the head of his cock. I started pumping his member wrapped by our mother's panties.

My brother hadn't wrapped his arms around her like he had me. He was holding her hips now, unconcerned with her pleasure, he needed release so I stroked faster. I knew was only seconds away when I released him and stood up. I pressed my body against her whispering into her ear.

"Admit that you want him inside you!" I grabbed her hair and pulled it back. Her head snapping back. She was ready to accept the truth, I returned my hands to her hips.

"Yes, please fuck me, I want him to fuck me..." our mother screamed, "...please fuck me!"

Hearing this was all he needed. He pressed deep against her panties as I held her hips and panties in place, his cock ripped a hole through them as his body tensed. His grip joined mine, hard on her hips; crushing her flesh under his hands. His spasms hit quickly, he nearly knocked her over as rope after rope left the tip of his cock, her legs tightened together to catch his semen. Over a dozen shots ripped from his cock onto her inner thighs. Gobs of his cum merging and dripping down her legs. Pooling at the ankle straps of her heels. His cock caught the remaining material during his thirteenth spasm and began coating her pussy with his cum. Several more spasms oozed the product of his nuts, coating her wanton pussy. His body began to release. He stepped back and fell to his knee. His orgasm overwhelming him.

-------------

I was gasping for air. I couldn't see straight or think straight. I had just used our mother, creamed her pussy and legs with April's permission. I was on one knee, my head struggling to look up. I focused my eyes and saw April standing in front of our mother, she was pushing her.

My thoughts were foggy, I didn't understand what was happening. She pushed our mother down onto her chair, her legs flailing wide. Then April pounced.

She dropped to her knees and began licking our mother's left ankle. She was attacking it with a fevered pace. I saw her tongue drawing around, the pools of my semen collecting around it. She switched to mother's right ankle, cleaning her ankles of the mixture of sperm and mother's fluids.

I groaned, breath returning to my body. I was motionless except for the heaving of my chest as I watched my sister licking our mother's body clean of our incestuous orgasm. My mind paused. I didn't feel mother orgasm as April had. The fog of post-sexual bliss still obscuring my mind. I struggled to think, to remember. She hadn't orgasmed...

My vision was clearing now, almost a minute after I had dropped to my knee. April was working her way up our mother's legs. She was bent over, her sex was leaking fluids at a pace I had never seen. April was enjoying this... my mind was reeling.

I looked down, my hard-on now diminished but still at half chub. The sight of my sister licking our mother clean overcoming my usual deflation. She was at mother's upper thighs now. Her saliva leaving a new dampness where she had already cleaned. The fog still affecting my mind, not even sure if what I was seeing was happening. I shook my head. Minutes had passed now...

"He has chosen me, not you. If you want his pleasure, only I can grant it! Do you understand?" It was April's voice, strong and loud. Mother was nodding.

"You want to cum don't you? You accept he is mine?" April continued. More nods from our silent mother who had a look of extreme lust and terrible confusion on her face.

April's head then lowered her head between our mother's legs. I struggled to see straight. Her jaw was open and I could tell her tongue had invaded our mother's pussy.

"Ooogh God, yes, he's yours. I'm sooorrr..." Our mother crashed before she could finish.

Her hips bucked hard against April's face. Wave after wave hit as April was consuming our mother's fluids directly. Her tongue working continuously from the motion of her jaw. April never let up, it seemed like a lifetime that I watched my mother orgasm on my sister's face. My eyesight returned, feeling and control returning to my body. I felt a pain between my legs.

My cock stood there, incredibly sensitive as normal after an orgasm but hard as a rock, steel couldn't break the strength of my member. It pulsed to my rapid heartbeat. I watched the last ripples of my mother's orgasm fade. April lifted her head, looking at our mother.

"Say it again!" her voice was loud and strong but not yelling. It was demanding.

"He's yours... I promise..." our mother could barely speak. April nodded and stood up.

Shocked, horny, confused, aroused, there were too many adjectives to describe the range of emotions I was feeling right now. April looked back at me, a look of concern in her eyes. Her face glistening with our mother's cream. Then she left. I watched her take each step with caution in the heels she wore. Her fluids draining down her long beautiful legs. I heard her crash to the couch in the loft. Her heels revealing her location.

I slowly stood up, barely focused on what was around me. What I had witnessed made me question even my own sanity. I was staring at our mother. Her legs open, her sex soaked from her orgasm. She was sitting at the end of her chair with her sex on full display through the hole my cock tore in her panties. Her lips swollen and open, her eyes closed. My virgin cock twitched. My memory clearing now.

Mom had said she wanted it. She wanted my cock in her. It wouldn't be rape, she already consented. I took a step toward her. Her eyes still closed. Her pussy open and ready for the taking. The position she lay in exposed her anus. The hole in her panties exposing her entire length from clit to anus. It looked open and inviting. I could take either of these holes right now. I wanted to. I shouldn't have these desires but she already seduced me. Mother wanted my ejaculate on her body and my cock inside her. She lied to April. I slipped my shorts to my ankles and stepped forward. She deserved it...

-------------

What had I done?! I could still taste our mother and my brother's mixed juices on my tongue. I had gone down on her, made sure she understood. I enjoyed tasting her, licking her and bringing her to orgasm. My mouth watered as I played out the image in my heads. I left my brother down there, still a virgin with my slutty mother who admitted she wanted him inside her. Her legs were spread open; that would be the view he came back to.

Tears streamed down my face. I wanted him to give his virginity to me. As I would give him mine. The greatest mutual gift on this planet. This was the moment of truth but I was afraid...

A sound... he stood up.

I could hear the floorboards creak under his weight.

I listened with all my might as I heard him step forward. He had to be standing close to her. His movements stopped.

A soft strike, cloth hitting the floor. He had dropped his shorts. Tears streamed faster from my face. He had a choice now, he didn't have to pick me. I wanted him to pick me.

I whimpered in silence, I heard nothing now. Was he on his knees? Was his cock poised to enter her? I willed with every fiber of my being that he would hear my soul cry out to him.

The squishing sound of fluids now. He must be entering her. My soul cried out to him.

The rustle of her body moving in her chair was rhythmic. Her chair was rocking under a steady force. He had made his decision...

My tears turned to convulsions as I cried. I wore this slutty outfit for him. I felt used and ashamed. He had chosen her, not me. He would be buried deep in her now. Emotions consumed me, I couldn't see through my emotional pain. I had no concept of time. Then he was standing there.

In front of me with his cock straining before him but weakening. Proof he had betrayed me. Something in his hands. He rushed over to me and knelt in front of me. He was speaking but I couldn't understand him. I wanted to hit him, how could he do this?! He said he loved me!

"April, April! What's wrong?" he asked repeatedly. How could he ask that!

He reached to my face to wipe my tears but I slapped his hand away with what little strength I had. Between sobs...

"Why...? Why...? Why... didn't you... chose me...?!"

My body was shaking uncontrollably. He was looking at me confused, his member dying from the terrible act he had just done.

"What are you talking about?" he said with a genuinely confused look.

"You... you... fucked her...!" I shouted at him between convulsive sobs.

He looked at me with shock, then the light bulb illuminated in his eyes. My field of view obscured through my tears, he was holding something up. I couldn't see anything. I wiped my eyes and saw a small summer dress. It was white with a floral pattern to it. It was in one hand with my mother's ripped panties in his other.

"I chose you... more specifically, I chose to return your dress and your trophy. Mom's passed out, don't worry. I know who my love is and her name is April..." he was smiling at me.

I my mind crashed. What was he saying? The sounds! I heard the sounds! The squishing sounds... he removed her panties, a trophy for me. But the sounds I heard! The rhythmic rustling of her chair, he was struggling to remove her dress, he was tugging on them to remove them. My clothes, the clothes I had seduced him in.

He loved me, he picked me. He was in front of me smiling. That stupid loving grin I knew my whole life. My whole body had paused as I realized what had happened. My tears had stopped, my mind struggling to understand.

Then my face cringed again, I couldn't help it. He did love me. He did pick me. My emotions, fully opposite of my previous feelings flooded my body. Tears began filling my eyes again. My sobs returned. I couldn't see him but I heard.

"The most beautiful pain in the butt a man can have..." he referenced our loving term for each other. I had to respond, I could barely speak...

"Dweeb."

LegacyUser
LegacyUser
150 Followers