Under Cover Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,670 Followers

"Bro," Millie whispered again in Seth's ear. She hadn't called him that since they were in high school together. "He's going to kill us if we don't do something. I have to do something. I'm going to suck you off, but you better pull out and cum on my tits. I think I can handle that. I have to ... or he'll kill us. Just don't cum in my mouth."

Mille sank to her knees in front of Seth and after taking a deep breath, parted her full lips and sucked him into her mouth. She kept a firm hold on the base of his cock as she worked her lips up and down his shaft. Seth grunted in pleasure as Millie took him into her throat. When her lips touched his pubic hair she worked her way back up and off his cock and locked eyes with Seth. Seth's head was starting to clear a little bit and he managed to smile and give Big John a thumbs up as Millie's full lips worked their way back down his hard cock.

"Oh Fuck...uh...you're the best...you're the best I ever had," Seth groaned.

Big John relaxed a little and took his hand away from the gun. Seth groaned as Millie took him into her throat again, a little deeper this time. Her eyes were closed tight and she was sucking hard on his cock, trying to get him to cum as quickly as she could. Millie caressed Seth's balls, and snaked her tongue along the underside of his cock. She was using every trick she could think of to get him off, and she knew a lot of tricks.

Finally, Seth started relaxing and getting into it. It was a combination of Millie's talented mouth and the drugs in his system. He entwined his fingers into his sister's thick, red hair and thrust his cock urgently into Millie's mouth. Millie gagged a little during his first thrust. She wasn't expecting it, but she relaxed and was soon in sync with her brother, taking him into her throat easily with every thrust. She would have been lying if she said she wasn't enjoying giving her brother pleasure. She loved oral sex and Seth had a huge cock. This was just so wrong, though.

"Oh Good...so good...so amazing...You're so beautiful," Seth grunted as he fucked Millie's face harder. His cock was sliding between her lips and down her throat with each powerful thrust. Millie was drooling out of the corners of her mouth, saliva running down her chin. She flushed in pride. She was good and she knew it, and she was taking a perverse pleasure in knowing that she was the best her brother had ever had. She applied more suction on his cock. He had a magnificent cock, she thought. He deserved her best.

"Thinking ...uh...about you since last time I saw you...uh...fuck..." Seth muttered under his breath. No one except his sister heard him.

Millie squeezed his balls with one hand and reached around to grab her brother's ass with the other squeezing and pulling him into her mouth. Had she heard him right? Had he been thinking about her since last month? Why did he say that?

"Yeah...now...oh shit!" Seth was in a near trance and grabbed Millie's hair tightly, stuffing his cock firmly in his sister's mouth and throat.

She felt him shudder and he grabbed her hair painfully. His cock seemed to swell and pulsate. He was about to cum in her mouth. That couldn't happen. She tried to pull away, clawing at his hands in her hair, but only managed to get him out of her throat. His cock was still lodged between her lips. She couldn't pull far enough away. Seth had a death grip in her hair and she was stuck. She felt his cock spasm violently on her tongue and then her mouth was flooded with his sperm.

Sperm gushed into her mouth again and again and again. She was going to spit him out when he finished, but he just kept cumming and cumming until she had no choice but to swallow his seed. "It's okay...I had to or we'd be dead," she said to herself, swallowing the last of his cum down her throat.

Seth let go of his sister's hair and she pulled back, letting his deflating cock slide out of her mouth. There was a strand of his cum on her chin which she wiped away with her bare arm. The two siblings just stared at each other until Big John bellowed from his throne.

"Now, that was a show!" he yelled to raucous applause. "It's time to party, boys!"

The big doors to the main clubhouse room opened and everyone poured into the inner sanctum of the Vice Lords. It was complete chaos. Seth had pulled up his pants at least, but lost track of Millie in the pandemonium that followed. A bottle of whisky and a beer were thrust into his open hands and he was escorted out of the double doors. What followed was a haze of drinking and partying until Seth passed out sometime in the night.

When Seth woke up, he was in one of the clubhouse bunk rooms. It was like having your own hotel room, for free, whenever you needed it. Some of the Vice Lords stayed here full time. Seth sat up and looked around. This room was empty, except for a leather vest on the chair in the corner. The vest had a Vice Lords patch on it. He knew it was his. Maybe this was his room now? He thought about the possibilities of bugging it to gather more intel for a few moments, and then the memories of the previous night with Millie flooded back.

"Shit," he said. "How did I ever let things get so far out of control?" Seth didn't have a shirt on, but he was still wearing his jeans and boots. "Thank god for small miracles," Seth said to no one. At least he hadn't boned any of the diseased skanks last night. "Whew!" he sighed. He had witnessed murder, first hand. That would have to be enough. This operation was now over.

There was a knock on the door. Seth sat up, trying to clear his head, but before he could get up, the door opened. Millie came in and closed and locked the door behind her. She had changed into jeans that seemed to be painted onto her plump, round ass, and a tight, black t-shirt that clung to her massive tits like a second skin. He had to look away. He was still so confused and felt so guilty.

"Hi, can I sit down?" she asked. Her green eyes were bright with anger and something else.

"Yeah, I...I don't know where my shirt is...sorry."

"You're worried about your SHIRT?"

"Sorry...no...I mean...about last night." Seth was still groggy.

"It's okay," Millie said. "It was life or death right?"

"Right," Seth said, looking over at his sister with a weak smile. "You saved our lives last night. Big John...well you know what he would have done."

"Yeah, I know," Millie looked down. "You never told me you were undercover. You are...right?"

"Yes, I am. I'm trying to bring down Big John. I had no idea you were connected...involved. I didn't know you were a—"

"A what?" Millie stood up, turning on her brother. "You didn't think I was a what, Seth? Say it!"A whore?" she spat out at him. "Is that what you were going to say?"

Tears streamed down her cheeks. She started sobbing and turned towards the door.

Seth jumped up, pulling Millie away from the door and into his arms. She collapsed against him, heaving with sobs. "I'm sorry," Seth reassured her. "I love you and I think the world of you, and everything is going to be okay. I swear it. I'll make sure we're okay." He held her against him until she had stopped crying.

Millie pulled away so that she could see Seth's face. "You're not judging me?"

"I would never. You've been through a lot...you're a single mother..." Seth stumbled. He didn't really know what to say or how this shit was ever going to be all right.

"I...I need to ask you something about last night."

"Millie, we shouldn't; it's over."

"It's not over for me...I mean everyone out there thinks..."

"Millie, stop."

"Shut up and listen...when we...at the initiation...you...you were hard before I even touched you."

"I couldn't help it, sis."

"Where you hard because of me...just looking at me?" Millie took Seth's hands in hers. Her touch was electric. He felt hot.

Seth cleared his throat and tried to look away, but Millie grabbed his face in her hands and forced him to look at her.

"Please answer the question," she said, a tear streaming down her face.

Seth stared hard at her and thought about telling her that he was only hard because of the drugs, but he didn't want to lie right now.

"I wish that I could say it was all the drugs and that I wasn't myself but...when I saw you walk out in front of me in that tube top and...when I knew that you were mine...that you were mine for the initiation..." His voice caught and he couldn't go on.

"Please, bro. Tell me why you were hard."

He thought he just had. Seth cleared his throat again. Why was she pressing him so hard? Wasn't what happened embarrassing enough without reliving every last fucking detail again?

Millie leaned in a little closer. She was too close. He could feel her chest pressing against him. She had such a magnificent chest.

"When you...when you were there in front of me...when I knew that you were mine last night. It's sick and I'm so sorry, but YOU made me hard. You're so beautiful and your body...I'm so sorry." Seth's voice was cracking again.

"What about my body?" Millie said pressing closer, her face inches away from his.

"Your boobs..."

Millie pulled back and peeled off her black blouse, exposing herself to her brother for the second time in two days. "These?'

"Millie—"

Millie crushed her naked chest against his and pressed her lips against Seth's mouth before he could finish. He opened his mouth in response and she sucked his tongue into her mouth. Seth roughly squeezed Millie's enormous breasts and she moaned into his mouth. They broke the kiss long enough to peel off each other's jeans. Millie pushed Seth back onto the bed and then fell onto him, kissing him hungrily and grinding her wet sex against his rock hard cock. She was so wet that she was dripping onto him. Her massive tits were crushed between them, her hard nipples digging into him.

"Tell me that you want me. I need to hear it," she panted.

It was so wrong but he couldn't lie. "I want you more than anything."

Millie raised herself up, grabbing Seth's throbbing cock and aiming it at her pussy. She impaled herself on his cock with one swift downward move, moaning in ecstasy as she was filled up. The room filled with the sounds of sex. Seth grabbed hold of his sister's thick hips and thrust up into her urgently. Millie's heavy tits bounced wildly as they fucked.

Millie came within minutes. "Oh God bro...ug...I'm ...oh fuck!"

Seth felt his sister's tight pussy contracting around his cock as she came. It was more than he could take. She was still pounding down on top of him and he had no choice but to cum inside her. "I'm...God...I'm cumming you have to stop...I can't pull out...ung!"

"Cum inside me...I want to feel you shoot inside me, bro," Millie grunted, pressing her mouth hard against Seth's.

He moaned into his sister's mouth as he shot hot streams of cum deep inside his sister. It felt like he would never stop cumming. When he did, Millie laughed, letting his cock slide out of her. Then she snuggled against his side. Her massive tits, flattened against his side and chest.

"God that was as good as I thought it would be," she said.

"I can't believe we did that. Wow," Seth replied. He didn't have the words to describe what he was feeling.

"I know. Don't say anything," Millie said, kissing him passionately, again.

Brother and sister fell asleep together in each other's arms. It wasn't until after noon that they were awoken by banging on the door.

Big John yelled through the door. "Seth, get your ass out here, we have work to do. Rocky just brought in some new bikes. I'm sure you can live without pussy for a few hours."

"I'm coming. I'll be right out," Seth said. He started to say something more when Millie grabbed his arm.

"Don't," she whispered. "It's what I am. Don't blow your cover standing up for my honor."

"I can't let them say shit like that. I don't want you—"

Millie interrupted Seth as he was pulling on his jeans. "They all think I'm your old lady now anyway. No one's going to touch me. You're a full patch member."

"I don't want you to—"

"I won't," Mille said, smiling at him. "I don't need to anymore. You'll take care of me, right?" She handed him his shirt from the floor and then leaned against him, kissing him hard on the lips. "You will, won't you?"

Seth knew he would. "I take care of you," he said pulling her close and kissing her back hard. "I have to go."

"I won't be here when you get back. You can stop by my place later though?" Millie looked like she was expecting him to reject her.

"Big John himself couldn't keep me away," Seth said then grabbed his vest and left, closing the door behind him.

Rocky had indeed brought in some bikes. Seth and some of the other guys were busy taking apart several brand new Harleys until late in the evening. By the time Seth got away from Big John and the rest of the Vice Lords it was near eight o'clock at night. Seth had called into the agency and they needed him to stay in cover until they could coordinate the raids on the clubhouse.

Seth drove over to Millie's apartment, conflicted and confused. They had performed a public sex act at the Vice Lord's club house to save their lives. More accurately, Seth's sister, Millie, had given him a world class blow job and he had cum in her mouth. He hadn't even warned her that he was about to cum and he hadn't let her pull away. Worse, was that he was already rock hard before she had even touched him. His own cock had betrayed him. When she came to him this morning in the bunk room, he couldn't have resisted her if he had tried, and he had most definitely NOT tried to resist her.

"I've got to stop this now," Seth said loudly, as he pulled in front of his sister's apartment. He intended to end this. He would pay for counseling for his sister, move far away and try to get on with his life.

She opened the door before he even knocked. "I saw you pull up." She beamed at him, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then pulled back. "You like?"

She twirled around in front of him, looking for his approval. Seth did like. She was wearing knee-high black leather boots, a short black skirt and a white blouse that was unbuttoned enough to show a mile of cleavage. Her heavy breasts jiggled as she spun around.

"Yeah, you look stunning," he said, taking her in. "Hey we..."

"Come see Heather, while I get you a beer," Mille said, grabbing his hand tightly and leading him into the kitchen.

Seth followed, and there was his niece, smiling at him from her highchair. Millie handed him a beer and went over to finish feeding her.

"She's getting so big, isn't she?" Millie turned to Seth as she gave her daughter a spoonful of green goop.

"Wow, she really is. It's been too long since I've seen her," Seth replied, nursing his beer.

"You won't have to worry about that anymore, will you?"

"Look...I don't know..." Seth started. What did she mean by that?

"We'll be done in a minute and she's so tired she can barely keep her head up. I've got a casserole in the oven. We'll talk over dinner, okay?"

"Okay," Seth smiled. "Let me help you."

Seth helped Millie finish feeding her daughter and then helped put her in bed. When they were done, Millie handed Seth another cold beer and he went out and sat on the back patio while she finished getting dinner ready. He had to admit that this was the most relaxed he'd been in months. It was nice, coming home from a hard day's work to a smiling face, a beer and a home-cooked meal. He could get used to this.

Millie called him in after a few minutes and they both sat down at the small kitchen table and started eating. Seth had forgotten that he hadn't eaten anything significant in almost twenty-four hours. He was finished before he realized it.

"You really put that away, didn't you?" Millie laughed.

Seth laughed with her and then turned serious. "Millie, we need to talk about last night and this morning. It wasn't supposed to happen. It was a mistake."

"Did it feel like a mistake when you were cumming down my throat last night?" Millie said angrily, putting down her fork and then taking a big swig of her beer.

"No. I mean, not then, but now it does—"

"Did it feel like a mistake when you came deep in my pussy this morning?" Millie asked, lighting a cigarette.

"No...I..." Seth mumbled. "It didn't seem wrong...it was...I..." He couldn't find the words. Maybe he wasn't really sure how he felt.

"You said that you would take care of me," Millie said, inhaling deeply on her cigarette. "Was that another lie?"

"I meant that," Seth said, getting angry himself. What was his sister trying to do?

"To me, that means taking care of all of me. All of my needs, all of our needs...like I took care of you tonight."

Seth tried a different tactic. "Okay...look. I didn't mean that last night was a mistake or that this morning was a mistake. I needed you. I wanted you. It was born of survival, though. We almost died last night. That's what family does. We take care of each other."

"So you used me? This morning wasn't survival, was it? Is this why you're still single? You're just going to use me and throw me away? Like I'm a whore?"

She was crying now, with streaks of tears running down her cheeks. Millie ground out her cigarette and stood up by the back patio door.

Seth stood up and moved over to her. "You're twisting my words. That's not what I do and that's not who I am or what I think of you. I'll always be here for you." He touched her shoulder.

Millie turned, sobbing, and buried her face in his shoulder. Not knowing what else to do, Seth hugged her tight. He knew it was the wrong thing to do as soon as he did it.

Millie turned her tear-streaked face up to his and pressed her full lips against his. Unable to control himself again, Seth kissed her back, opening his mouth against his sister's. She sucked hard on his tongue and ground her pelvis against him, feeling his hardening cock, she moaned lustfully. Seth ran his hand up over her mountainous, heaving chest, squeezing her large breasts forcefully. They made out like that for a long time, with hands roaming hungrily over each other's bodies.

"I knew you didn't mean that," Millei said pulling away from him and staring hard at him. "This was meant to be. We're meant to be together. I want us to be US, you know? Heather needs you too." She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor revealing a lacy bra that barely contained her massive jugs. "I know you need these."

"I want you, but—Millie, you're my sister and what about Mom..."

"It didn't feel wrong when you came down my throat did it?" Millie reached back to unclasp her bra.

"No."

"Did it feel wrong when you came deep inside me this morning?" Millie said, dropping her bra to the floor and stepping closer to him.

"No," Seth said, moving against his sister and kissing her hard.

Soon they were naked, back on Millie's bed, fucking like wild animals. Seth was thrusting hard and deep into his sister and she was grunting his name with each deep plunge of his cock.

"Seth...uh...God...uh...Seth...uh...I lo...uh...I love you...uh!"

Her entire body spasmed beneath him, in an earthquake of an orgasm. Millie squeezed her legs around Seth, trying to pull him deeper as she lost herself in pleasure. Seth erupted inside her, pumping his seed deep within her for the second time that day. Impregnating her, he was sure. He silently hoped. God help him, but he was in love with her too.

When he finished cumming and could once again focus on his lovely sister, who was gazing up at him in unabashed affection, he told her, "God help us Millie, but I love you. I love you. I'll take care of you."

They made love twice more that night and Seth knew that he would move in with her as soon as his assignment was over. Hopefully, that would be within the week. He dressed and left Millie's house before she awoke and headed over to his undercover apartment to grab a few things. He didn't notice the small blue car that had started to park in front of Millie's house and then turned back onto the road and followed him.

sethp
sethp
3,670 Followers