Under Cover Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,664 Followers

Seth woke up the next day, met his doctor and had most of the wires and tubes taken off of him. A nurse and a couple of orderlies helped him go to the bathroom and he had his first meal in almost a month. Mainly juice and apple sauce, but it was a start.

It was mid-morning when his mother came by to visit again. She was wearing a lacey white blouse with a long flowing black skirt and heels. He had never seen her dress like that before. She came right over and gave him a kiss on the lips, pressing her enormous breasts against his right arm.

"Good morning! The doctor said that you might be released tomorrow or the next day if all of your tests come back positive! Isn't that great? I have a room all set up for you at the house and uncle Jess built a ramp for your wheelchair on the side of the porch. I'll take good care of you, baby."

Seth had questions now that his mind had cleared. "The Vice Lords?"

"They're all taken down. You don't need to worry about that. The agency called me—they've been talking to me, you know—they'll be down later today to fill you in." She pulled the visitor's chair close to the bed and sat down, smiling at him. "I'm so happy that you're going to be okay. You have no idea how worried about you, I've been."

Seth could smell her perfume and see the outline of her bra beneath her blouse. He could smell her breath. She grabbed his good arm and leaned in close resting her head on his shoulder. She felt so good. She felt too good and despite his fragile, decrepit condition his cock twitched and started to harden. He willed it to go down, but to no avail. He tried to ignore it, maybe she wouldn't notice it under the covers.

"Millie, what...where is Millie?" he asked, trying to distract himself from his mother.

"We need to talk, baby," his mother said, sitting up and stroking Seth's face. "Millie and I talked and we came to an understanding."

"You did what?" Seth asked, incredulously. He supposed they would have had to talk by now, with him missing nearly a month of his life in this damn hospital."

"Shhhh, baby. Don't you get all worked up, okay?"

Seth nodded.

"She loves you. You know that right?"

"Yes...look, you don't have any idea what we went through."

"Yes I do," his mother smiled. "She told me everything...everything. I understand and we're all moving away after she gets out. You two belong together. You need a fresh start."

Seth couldn't argue with her. It would be safer for all of them if they moved away from Vice Lords territory, just in case. It would be really good for Millie to get away too. If anyone needed a fresh start, it was her. Just thinking about Millie and the last time they were together made his cock throb painfully against his gown. He needed to adjust himself. He grimaced.

"Oh baby, are you in pain?"

"A little...I'm okay...where...where's Millie, you said when she gets out?"

"Yeah...sorry...she got caught up in the bust...I mean...she wasn't there...but there was evidence and they testified against her...they had video evidence."

"Oh, God, Mom! I knew she was caught up in stuff, but I thought she was getting it together."

"She was. But they found a video of her stealing some stuff and... and she got a plea bargain, and she's doing a year in the county jail. I'm so sorry, baby."

"Shit, shit, shit...when can we visit her?"

"She's fine. I'm keeping Heather. My friend Patty is watching her for me now. Let's worry about getting you out of here first, Okay?"

"Okay," Seth said relaxing back onto his pillow. He hadn't realized how tense he'd been during this conversation.

"Oh, my!" his mother exclaimed. "Are you okay?"

"What?" Seth was about to tell her that with a giant hole in his shoulder, a crack in his skull and half his foot missing that he was far from being fucking okay. Seth's mother wasn't looking at any of that, though. He glanced up at her, and saw her staring open mouthed at the big tent pole under his covers.

"You need Momma to take care of that?"

"No...look...what happened with us..." Seth was panicking again. He tried to raise himself up but his foot was raised up at an angle, and his good arm was still connected to an IV. We're not really a couple, mom...You're not my old lady. I'm not under..."

His mother smiled down at him like he was ridiculous and then pulled back his covers revealing his magnificent erection. "Wow! Is this for Momma?"

"Yeah...no...you should leave, Mom. I'll call the nurse!"

"No you won't, you big silly," she said, smiling up at him. Then she leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth. She moaned in appreciation of his wonderful cock as she took him deep into her throat, like she had nearly a month ago.

"Oh fuck..." Seth groaned. He really had needed this and his mother felt even better than he had remembered. "What if someone comes in...we can't."

She pulled her mouth off of his cock, saliva running down her chin. "We can," she sighed, pulling the covers up over her head. Then she rhythmically bobbed her head up and down the length of his cock, slurping on it loudly.

Seth was lost in ecstasy and lost in his mother's throat. She was an expert cock sucker. The door to the room burst open. It was the grey-haired female doctor that he had seen the first time he had awoken. He looked up at her in panic unable to speak and unable to grab his mother to stop her. His mother either hadn't heard the doctor come in the room or didn't care. The doctor and Seth both looked down the bed to where someone was obviously giving him a blowjob. The covers rose up and down in a fascinating rhythm, hardly muffling the grunting and slurping going on underneath.

"Uh...I'll come back in ten minutes to check on you..." the doctor said, wide-eyed and amazingly composed before she left, shutting the door firmly behind her.

Seth chuckled. If only she knew it was his mother under the sheets sucking on his cock, she might have had more to say. His mother's amazing mouth was having the desired effect and Seth was getting close to coming. He didn't warn her this time, but just erupted into her mouth. He grunted as a month's worth of sperm shot out of his cock. He seemed to cum forever. She lovingly swallowed every last drop and then emerged from under the covers unable to contain how happy she was. "Is my man all better now?"

"Yes, thank you."

"I'll take care of you until Millie gets out and then you need to take care of me, baby. That's our deal."

"Okay," Seth said, resigning himself to his incestuous fate. It could be worse after all, and he definitely needed someone to take care of him in the state he was in. He didn't have the strength to argue with his mother right then.

Just like her word, the doctor came back into the room ten minutes later and started checking Seth's vital signs, charts and equipment. She gave both of them a puzzled look, like she was expecting someone else in the room. She gave Seth's mom a hard look as her eyes opened wide in surprise.

Seth wondered if she knew. She might have guessed. How could she? His face reddened in embarrassment anyway. She knew someone was under his sheets taking care of business. "Shit," he thought. Of course, she must have seen his mother's ass beside the bed. His head started to hurt again.

"Seth, Mrs. Gann," she addressed them both. She looked directly at Seth "You are recovering well and we'll be releasing you tomorrow. I have some paperwork and aftercare instructions for you, Mrs. Gann. Remember that he is under the strictest bed rest and there is to be no stress. Do you understand?"

Seth and his mother both nodded that they did.

The doctor frowned and looked at them both, like she couldn't decide what to say next. She just shook her head and walked to the door. Before she left she turned to Seth's mom. "You missed some, just there on your chin." Then she was gone.

Seth's mom ran her finger across her chin, scooping up the offending strand of semen.

"Oh, shit...what if..." Seth started to ask.

"Oh shit nothing, baby," his mother replied, sticking her finger into her mouth and sucking it clean. "I just got rid of all the evidence."

They both laughed nervously, gazing at each other. "I love you Mom. You know that, right?"

"I know that. Now get some rest. The agency is coming in later to debrief you and I've got to finish getting the house all ready for you." Then she left.

Seth drifted off to sleep, wondering what the next few months were going to bring and wondering about the doctor and worrying about his sister.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind. Seth's superior officers came in for a debrief, and the rest of his team all came in to visit. The raid was the biggest success ever and Seth was in line for a promotion and several awards. They were all sorry about his sister and offered him any help that they could. His superior told him that she would probably be out in a few months and that this was probably the best thing for her.

Next, came the physical therapists, and more nurses and admins with reams of paperwork. It was all a big blur. He really had no idea what he signed or half of what they had all said to him.

The next morning he awoke feeling even better, though. After another round of nurses checking his vital signs and unhooking his IV, and a visit from his doctor, his mother came in and pulled the privacy curtain around the bed. She was wearing another stunning outfit. This time she had on a tight black dress that showed a mile of cleavage and went down to just below her knees. Her gloriously giant breasts were threatening to pop out of it. She was wearing knee high black leather boots. She looked amazing. Seth couldn't remember having seen his mother dress like this. She had been a slob, wearing billowing sun dresses or oversized sweatshirts and sweatpants.

"Hey, Mom, I've been thinking."

"Not now, baby. I'm going to help you get dressed and out of here."

"Thanks...I...I don't think we should."

"Shhh...don't you worry your little head, baby."

"You really look good, Mom."

"Oh, thank you sweetie!" she absolutely beamed at him and leaned over to plant a hard kiss on his lips. "Things are changing; I'm changing. It's the new me. You need to change."

"I like who I am."

She giggled at him, like a school girl. "No, silly, change into these shorts and this shirt I brought you. And I want you to start calling me Nancy or Momma. That's my new rule. Mom just makes me feel old. I know that sounds silly. Now keep quiet and let Momma get to work."

Seth kept quiet as his mother helped him get dressed. First, she raised the bed so Seth was mostly sitting up. She carefully peeled off his hospital gown, purring as she gazed at his exposed cock. It twitched in response as if proud of itself. Seth closed his eyes and thought of hockey. If that wouldn't turn him off, nothing would. Seth's mom then cautiously helped him into the short sleeved oversized shirt and then helped him get his shorts on.

"You forgot the underwear."

"No I didn't. I'm going to need easy access for later."

Seth didn't respond. He was going to end this tonight. His mother had gone off the deep end.

The rest of the afternoon went smoothly. Seth's mom got him into the wheel chair and her car and then to the house and up the ramp that his uncle had built and then into the downstairs den, where his mom and some of the guys from the agency had set up a bed for him. They had taken out the bookshelves and put in everything that he needed and nothing he didn't.

After helping him into his bed, getting him some water and turning on the TV for him, his mother went into the kitchen to fix them dinner. Seth fell asleep soon after.

He awoke to a soft wet sensation over his chest. He jerked up. And his mother pushed him back down on his pillow. His shirt was unbuttoned and his shorts were pulled down to his knees. "Sorry, I fell asleep. What...?"

"Shhh...just relax baby. Those meds you're on are making you drowsy. The doctor said you would be asleep more than awake the first few days."

"What?"

"Momma said to shush. Lay back and relax. It's late and I'm giving you a sponge bath." Then she went back to washing his chest.

Seth relaxed. It felt good and lord knew he needed it. He couldn't remember but they must have been giving him sponge baths in hospital for the past month. What would he do without his mother? He heard her giggle. It had been a long time since he had heard his mother laugh and never like the past few times he'd been with her. It was like she was twenty years younger. He opened his eyes, knowing instantly why she had giggled. He had been dreaming about Millie.

"Looks like Momma needs to help her big, tough man out again." Then she wrapped the wet sponge around his cock and started to stroke him.

"Oh...yeah..." Seth groaned. Inwardly wanting to tell her to stop, but his mouth wouldn't say the words.

"Momma's always here for you baby...always." She gripped him harder with the sponge and picked up the pace. "You gonna cum for Momma? The doctor said I need to relieve all your tension and stress."

Seth was getting close. "Yeah...uh..."

Then she stopped and looked down at him. "Tell me what you want."

He had been so close. He was agonizingly close. "Please..." he groaned.

"Please what, baby?" she said, gazing down at him mischievously.

Seth looked at her then, really looked at her. She was wearing an obscenely tight, white t-shirt that looked like it was painted on. Her gigantic, braless jugs threatened to rip it in half, and her thick hard nipples should have poked holes in it. His cock throbbed painfully.

"Do you want Momma to leave you alone," she said with a fake pout of her plump lips. "Cause, I will..."

"No...help me...Mom, I need you to..."

She cut him off. "Uh uh...we talked about that,"

"I mean...I need you to make me cum, Nancy."

She smiled. "That's it baby. All you had to do was tell Momma what you needed." She wrapped the sponge around Seth's cock, firmly and started to stroke him again. The soapy, warm water felt so good on his erection.

Seth leaned back, closing his eyes. "Uh, yeah...mo...uh...Nancy...I'm gonna cum." It felt weird to call his mom by her first name, but for now he had to play the game. For right now, he needed to cum. Later he would move far away to restore everyone's sanity.

"That's it baby, big Momma is gonna take care of you. I'm gonna make you feel so good all the time." She picked up the pace, squeezing him harder with the wet sponge. That was all it took.

"Oh...fuck..." Seth moaned as he came. Ropes of his sperm, spurted from the end of his cock, flying through the air and landing onto his chest and stomach. He kept on coming for several seconds, also covering the sponge and his mother's hand with his ejaculate. He mother kept on stroking him until he was spent and then she cleaned him up with the sponge. "Thank you," he croaked.

She just smiled dotingly at him and then buttoned his shirt and pulled his shorts up. She was about to tell him it was time to eat, but he had already fallen asleep with a smile on his face. God, she loved him. "My man," she whispered as she sauntered out of the room.

The next morning, Nancy helped her son into some fresh clothes, fed him a fine breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes and fruit and then rolled him outside in his wheelchair for some much needed fresh air. He wasn't able to walk yet with his foot still healing, and his left arm and shoulder still completely useless.

Seth sat outside contemplating the fucked up mess that had become his life. His work in the agency was over. He knew he'd get some medals and commendations from the work on taking down the Vice Lords, but he'd never be an active agent again. Not with his injuries. The doctor hadn't even been sure if he'd ever walk again without the use of a cane. He knew he'd get a good benefits and retirement package, at least enough to live on. Work was the least of his worries, so he moved down the list to the biggest problems in his life.

"Hey baby!" His mother said, walking down the ramp, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek. "I've got to run to the store and get some stuff. Will you be okay for five minutes?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Okay. I'll be right back." She dropped his new cell phone on his lap and then went to her car.

Seth watched her the whole way. She had on a dazzling black and blue pattern dress that actually looked very good on her. Her large, round ass wobbled enticingly as she walked away from him. He shook his head.

"My own mother!" he muttered.

He never in a million years would have thought of his mother in a sexual way before. What had started out as nothing more than pure survival had turned into an ongoing sexual situation? What was worse was that she seemed to be falling in love with him. It was even worse than that, however, because he was actually in love with his sister who was sitting in some jail cell.

It was time to call in some favors. He picked up his phone and dialed the number to his contact at the DAs office. Then he called his friend Marta who was one of the best criminal attorneys in town. Seth and Marta had dated on and off in the past couple of years and remained friends. She was a very cute Latino a few years younger than him and she was more than happy to help him out with Millie's case, telling him that she would start working on it right away. She ended the call with making him promise to take her out again when he was up and about.

Step one done. Next, he had to do something about his mother. He was going to have a heart to heart with her at dinner and tell her that they couldn't continue as lovers anymore. He would be firm and strong even if it meant her screaming and wailing in anger and despair. It was the best thing. He had a few more favors that he could call in with counselors and mental health professionals that he knew. He would get through this. The third step would be to find a new place to stay. He had some savings and could probably find a place that catered to invalids like him. He breathed in deeply, enjoying the fine sunny day, and waited for his mother to return.

Upon her return, Nancy put her items away and then rolled her son back into the house. She fussed over his wounds and medication and then went about cooking dinner. She handed Seth a cold beer and poured herself a glass of wine and continued cooking.

"I didn't know you drank," Seth said, almost adding mom to the end of his sentence.

"There's a lot about me you don't know," she replied, chopping up tomatoes.

Yeah, like where you learned to deep throat, Seth thought. "I guess we never talked much as a family."

She smiled over at him. "I think that was a big problem. Things are going to change, baby."

Seth inwardly cringed. He didn't want her calling him baby. It was like she was his woman or something. He tried to figure out how to lead the conversation where he wanted it to go.

"Were you wild in your younger years, Mom?." He added Mom that time and emphasized the word a little.

"Yeah, I was pretty wild until I met your father." A timer went off and she bent over to check the oven.

Seth turned to watch her round ass straining against the back of her dress, then frowned and turned away quickly. It was like he couldn't help himself.

She stood up and leaned back against the counter, looking at him. "I think I suppressed that part of me for far too long. It got even worse after he...after he passed. I stopped living. I think nearly dying last month changed something inside me."

"Me too," Seth said, taking a big swing of his beer. "I think we've been under so much stress that we've been acting out of sorts...doing things we normally wouldn't do. Do you know what I mean?"

sethp
sethp
3,664 Followers