Under Cover Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

Seth pulled into the parking lot of his undercover apartment; the place that he had been more or less living for the past year. He again failed to notice the small blue car park on the street across from his apartment.

He ran up the stairs, grabbed some tools and went down to the garage area. He had a motorcycle there that he was planning to ride back to the clubhouse, but he needed to fix a couple of things on it first. He left his apartment door unlocked. No one ever bothered him. It was well known in his neighborhood that he was with the Vice Lords and nobody wanted to mess with the Vice Lords. Not ever.

A large, curvaceous woman got out of a small blue car and fumbled in her purse for a moment, after she parked. She didn't see Seth run back down the steps and over to the garage area. The woman smoothed down her billowing sundress ran a hand through her short curly hair and walked over to the apartment complex. She looked around nervously. This wasn't her type of neighborhood. She walked up the stairs and into Seth's open door. She knew he had to be inside.

Neither, Seth nor the woman, noticed the three rough, full-patch members of the Vice Lords walk across the parking lot and into Seth's apartment.

When Seth had finished with the minor repairs on his bike, he packed up his tools and hurried back up to his apartment. On the way over to his steps he looked briefly at the small blue car parked on the street and then shook his head.

"Nah, couldn't be," he said softly, walking up the stairs. One minute later he knew that he was wrong.

The first sign that something was wrong was the frantic whimpering and pleading coming from his bedroom. The second sign that something was wrong was the gruff, greasy laughter that followed.

"Shit," Seth thought. "What now?" He ran to the back of his apartment, already sensing what he was going to find in his bedroom.

The three thugs heard Seth coming and one of them turned. It was Bruno, one of the sickest fucks in Big John's crew. "Hey, Sethie," he bellowed. "Don't mind us we're just having some fun with this fat cow we found."

Seth was horrified to see his mother sitting on the bed between two Vice Lords. They had ripped her blouse off and were pawing at her amazingly large, heavy breasts. Her massive bra was on the foot of the bed. She was near hysterical with fear, but hadn't lost it completely yet. He could tell that she was close by her eyes. She looked up at him, pleadingly. Seth would have to play this carefully. The only way you stopped a Vice Lord from having a way with a woman was if it was your woman. He had to make them think his mom was his old lady.

"Hey!" Seth yelled and stepped forward menacingly. "Get your hands off my old lady."

The two thugs on the bed pulled their hands away from Seth's mom and all three of the men looked at Seth quizzically.

Bruno said, "Fuck you! You're fucking with us. This fat cow?" He walked over near Seth's mom and grabbed a handful of her thick curly hair.

"She gives good head, B," Seth said, trying to sound like he didn't give a fuck about her feelings. He briefly made eye contact with his mom hoping that she would get the hint and play along.

"What?" Bruno said, momentarily stunned. He started reaching around to the knife on his belt. He didn't like to be fucked with and he wasn't sure about Seth's loyalty to the club yet.

"Look at her tits," Seth said moving toward the bed. "I love big tits and she's the only woman that I've ever found that can deep throat me all the way. You don't get rid of a woman like that."

Seth stole a quick glance at his mother, hoping beyond hope that his eyes conveyed what was going on here. She knew he was probably working undercover now, and he hoped that she knew that he was trying to save her life now.

Seth and his mother made brief eye contact again and she gave an almost imperceptible nod to him. She did understand.

"We all know you were fucking that red head all night long," Bruno said.

"Looks like I got two old ladies then, B," Seth said, stepping closer to his mother. He couldn't take his eyes off of her spectacular boobs. They were easily twice the size of Millie's, sagging down to her fat stomach.

"No way can this stupid cow take your cock all the way down her throat. Prove it boy, cause I think you're fucking lying to us."

The two other guys got up from the bed and Bruno waved his arm toward Seth's mom. "Let's see the show," he said. All three of them drew their hunting knives.

Seth considered all of his options. He had his own knife hanging off his belt, but this was three on one and you don't ever want to get in a knife fight with those kinds of odds. He had a Glock-17 in the kitchen, loaded and ready to go, but he was sure that Bruno was equally armed and he didn't want to turn his back on him. Refusing to cooperate was not an option as it would confirm that he was lying and they would have his way with his mother. Normally, Bruno might just kill him, but one of the guys with him was close to Big John and wouldn't tolerate Bruno killing a new prospect for no good reason; especially one that Big John had taken a liking to.

"You're either lying or your not, Sethie," Bruno barked. "I don't think she's your old lady. She's someone else you know. Look how scared she is, but if she takes your cock down her throat, I'll leave. Fair enough?"

Seth didn't need to be told twice that he was being ordered to put his cock in his mother's mouth and that refusal or stalling would result in his and her death and her rape.

The worst part of this situation was that his cock was getting hard already. He wanted to put his cock in his mother's mouth. He looked at her carefully and closely. She was staring up at him with a look that was both determined and terrified, but also reassuring. She was reassuring him that she knew that this was life and death and that whatever they had to do, they would do.

Seth's mom was an attractive woman, with large bright eyes and full, sensual lips. She was only in her late fifties and although she had a few wrinkles and lines in her face she looked a lot like Millie. She was a lot heavier though, with a large ass and plump belly. The biggest part of her extra weight, though, was in her substantial breasts. Despite the fact that it she was his mother, he couldn't wait to get his hands on her mountainous boobs and heft their weight in his hands. He couldn't wait to push his cock between her lips and into her mouth and down her throat. God help him.

He was pretty sure that would be the last thing her ever felt. Millie had been the first girl that was able to take him into her throat. He was quite certain that his sweet old mom didn't even know what the words deep throat even meant. The two reassuring thoughts were that they would die together still loving each other and that Millie would be taken care of. She was in his will.

"Okay, honey," Seth said with a false bravado, unzipping his pants. "Let's give these boys a show."

"Oh Sethie," his mom said, smiling bravely and using the nickname that Bruno had used. "Come to big Momma and let me show these boys why you keep me around."

Seth let his pants and underwear drop to the floor and stepped out of them. He was only wearing his black T-shirt, socks and black high top Chuck Tailors. He heard his mom gasp as she saw the size and hardness of his cock. He blushed; embarrassed that his mom knew he was turned on by her.

The three men stood back and watched as Seth walked towards the older woman on the bed. She licked her lips, let out a high-pitched giggle and opened her mouth wide as Seth got near her. Seth knew that he would freak out and lose his nerve if he even hesitated for a micro second. He didn't. He kept on walking and his thick cock slid easily between his mothers open lips, inch by thick inch. She leaned forward to meet him, sliding her mouth half way down his cock, drooling saliva all over it, and then pulling her mouth off of him. She gave him a funny look and whispered up to him, "Who am I tasting?"

Seth coughed and almost said Millie, but he couldn't. He couldn't say anything. Millie had ridden this very cock only a few hours before he got up. He knew his cock probably still tasted like her; like his sister. "Shit," he thought. "Why hadn't I showered? Is it gross for her?" He needn't have worried.

"She's delicious, whoever she is," his mom purred and then she opened her mouth wide and took his big, fat cock all the way down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He couldn't help himself; he reached down, roughly taking his mother's large, doughy breasts in his hands, hefting them and kneading them.

"Oh fuck...ah..." Seth moaned. His cock was buried to the hilt down his mother's throat! Where had she learned to do that? Not at her little church functions that she went to almost every night. "Oh God Mom...Momma..."

"Wow!" Bruno muttered. "Let's leave these two love birds alone. I still don't know how you can fuck a cow like that though." And with that, the three men walked out of the room.

Seth's mother groaned around his cock as he molested her tits. She caressed his heavy balls and worked her lips up and down his thick shaft, using her tongue on the underside of it.

Seth heard the three Vice Lords walk through the apartment and heard them slam the front door shut. The danger was over. They could stop this charade. They could stop this sexual, incestuous, circus show that had saved their lives. They could get their sanity back. They could return to normal if only his mother would stop sucking his cock. She didn't.

"They're gone," Seth said, too softly to be heard.

"Mmmmm," his mother moaned around his cock as she slid her lips up and down his shaft again, taking him all the way into her throat.

"God...uh...you'll make me cum..." Seth warned. He couldn't cum in his own mother's mouth.

His mother pulled her mouth off of his cock just long enough to whisper, "I know." Then she went back to work sucking powerfully on his cock, like a Shop-Vac and like nothing Seth had ever known or felt before. She put Millie to shame.

His cock started to throb and pulse and he tried to give another warning but he couldn't produce a word. He closed his eyes and his mouth worked soundlessly as his body shook once and then he emptied his balls into his mother's mouth, spurting rope after rope of cum down her heavenly throat.

When she was sure that his balls were drained, Seth's mother dislodged his cock from her throat, sliding her lips off of his thick shaft. Seth stood there shaking on weak legs and watched hypnotically as his mother pulled off her slacks and panties. Her panties were soaked. He could smell her musky scent. She had a far away look in her eyes.

"We don't have to," Seth barely said, as his mother lay back on the bed spreading her legs. Her massive tits flopped to the sides and she beckoned for him with her finger.

"To save us both," his mother whispered. "They may come back. I don't want to die."

"They won't be back."

"If we stop now, I'll lose my mind."

Seth moved onto the bed hovering over his mother and then he leaned forward and kissed her. It was a long hard kiss that she returned ardently. They could both feel his still hard cock, making contact her oozing pussy. His mother sucked his tongue into her mouth, kissing him like it was the only thing that could save her sanity.

They broke for air. "Who was that I tasted on your cock?" Her hands roamed over his shoulders and down his back to his muscular thighs.

"What?" he asked stupidly, breathing hard with his cock pressing more firmly against the folds of her pussy. His cock head was coated with her juices. He was almost inside her.

"You don't have a girlfriend...I mean...we have each other now...Candy...is that her name? She was sweet like Candy."

Seth didn't want her to talk. He couldn't think about this now. It was too fucked up.

His mother craned her head up to kiss him and then she reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him against her and into her.

Seth slowly entered his mother and she gasped loudly. "I've needed this for so long. Uh..."

"Oh, God!"

"Who did I taste?" his mother asked again as she was filled up by Seth's massive shaft. "Oh!"

"It was Millie," Seth said as he stuffed her full with his hard cock. "It was Millie."

"Oh!" she exclaimed, frowning for a moment as Seth slowly slid his fat cock in and out of her. She gasped and then grinned up at him with lust filled eyes. "It's okay, baby. It's okay now. God, this is some kind of fucked up, baby. We'll worry about this later. Fuck Momma, make her cum and pump her full of your jizz!"

They kissed again as Seth thrust deeply into her. The time for talking was over. Her plump, spongy body felt so good beneath him. She lifted her legs up around him as he fucked her. His rickety bed slammed into the wall and his mother grunted with each deep incestuous thrust. They made love for the rest of the afternoon and Seth did fill her up with his sperm. Then they fell asleep on his little bed, wrapped in each other arms and legs. Seth had never felt so contented in his life.

It was hours later when Seth jerked awake and fell out of his bed. He sprung to his feet, looking around the room. His mother was gone and one glance at his alarm clock told him that he was running late. What a fucked up day. He showered and dressed, grabbed the gun from the kitchen and ran down to get his bike. He arrived at the club house for the last time, he hoped, and made his way back to the Church.

Big John, Bruno and several other Vice Lords were already in there going over some plans.

"Shit!" Big John laughed, shaking his head. "Glad you could stop fucking long enough to do some work."

Bruno shook his head, "Cows and whores!"

"Just shut up," Seth said. Sure he was a full-patch member now and sure Big John had taken a liking to him but Bruno was the sergeant-at-arms or the club enforcer. You don't ever talk back to Bruno.

Bruno pulled out his knife. "What did you say, bitch? Did I hurt your feelings? You gonna go down to the farm and fuck some pigs next, boy?"

Seth backed up a step and pulled his own knife out, and just then his cell phone rang.

"What the fuck?" Big John bellowed. "You know we don't have phones in the church. I don't even bring one in and Bruno, put the fucking knife away!"

"Sorry, Big John, it's a buyer...I'll go out." Seth hurried out the doors into the big club house main room. He looked down at the screen and it was his commanding officer. It was time to okay the raid. It was time to end this shit. He pressed talk and simply said, "Go."

He didn't have time to hang up. Bruno and another Vice Lord had come out of the church and before Seth could react, Bruno snatched the phone from Seth's hand and held it up to his ear, just in time to hear a voice say "Affirmative, we go in five..."

Bruno smashed the phone against the wall, breaking it into several pieces before yelling, "He's a fucking pig! Raid!" Then he lunged at Seth with his knife. Seth hinged his body away from the blade, catching Bruno's arm with his left hand. He punched the back of Bruno's hand, causing him to let go of the knife. Bruno dove for the floor to retrieve it, but Seth was already drawing his Glock and shot Bruno twice in the chest as he turned to face him again.

Before any of the other Vice Lords could respond to Seth, the doors to the clubhouse and the front windows all burst inward as the raid team arrived. It was complete pandemonium. There was screaming and gunfire and stun grenades, smoke and the sounds of breaking glass. Seth ran back into the church looking for Big John, only to see the side door closing. Ignoring the chaos behind him, Seth opened the side door and ran through with his gun held in front of him.

Big John was mounting his Harley as Seth caught up to him. No one else was around.

"Freeze, Big John," Seth yelled, leveling his gun at him. "I'm a federal agent and I'm arresting you for multiple charges including—"

"Yeah? Well fuck you. I don't abide shit like this from no stinking fed!" Big John roared, and swung his giant hand gun on Seth.

Seth fired first, hitting Big John right in the stomach. Big John just growled in anger and pulled his trigger. Both men fired several more shots, but it was Seth's lucky day. He hit Big John twice in the chest, with his last shot going through Big John's heart, killing him instantly. Then Seth collapsed. He felt dizzy. He looked down at his left arm and saw it covered in blood. It was dripping off the end of his hand. He couldn't move it. There was something warm and wet on his head too, but then he passed out, falling over in the side lot.

When Seth woke up, he had no idea where he was. He could hear beeping, his vision was all blurry, he could barely move, and his whole body hurt, from his head to his feet. He closed his eyes and breathed as deeply as he dared. After a minute he opened his eyes again. He could see a little bit and he could move his head from side to side. He was in a hospital room. Big John must have got him. Then he started to panic. Big John had a big, big gun! The beeping got a little bit more frantic and louder.

The hospital room door burst open and several people ran in and started fussing over Seth and the equipment in the room. An older woman with grey hair, but bright energetic eyes leaned over to him. "It's okay. I want you to relax. We're going to give you something to relax you and take away the pain."

There was something he needed to ask her and that he wanted to say to her but he already felt drowsy and his vision started to dim. He fell away to sleep before he could formulate the right question to ask her.

When Seth awoke again, he felt better. He blinked his eyes, breathed to relax himself and looked around the room. The first thing he noticed was that the beeping was gone. His head still hurt but it was a low throbbing that he could tolerate. Someone stood up suddenly to his right.

"Oh, thank God!" His mother squealed in delight. She ran right over to the bed and smothered him in kissed. "We thought you were going to die or never wake up!" Then her voice quivered in a giant sob as tears streamed down her face, ruining her make up.

Seth tried to reply but he couldn't find his voice. It took him several seconds to do more than croak. "I'm okay," he lied.

"You are...you will be," his mother said wiping the tears away and recovering somewhat. "Don't talk. The doctor said that you would probably only be awake for a little while at a time today. You were really badly hurt."

"Tell me," Seth croaked.

"Well, you got Big John and well you're the big hero, now. They'll fill you in later, but that bastard got you too. He shot you three times and then it took them a couple of minutes to find you with all the chaos and..." she sobbed again, sniffling.

"It's okay," Seth said again, probably sounding pathetic, he though. "What are...injuries?" He was having hard time talking and was feeling very tired. He could barely keep his eyes open.

"Okay. He shot you three times, baby. His first shot hit you square in the shoulder and they've already done surgery on it. They say you may lose the use of your left arm. His second shot hit your left foot. They've done surgery on it as well but you won't be able to walk on it for months and then he almost killed you when the last bullet grazed your head. It actually fractured your skull. They put you in one of those inducted, incumbent...um...whatever comas for a few days."

"How long?"

"You've been out for three weeks, baby."

Seth drifted off to sleep again, wondering what he had missed in all that time and wondering why his sister wasn't there and wondering what his mother was thinking. She didn't seem to hate him. He just couldn't think straight.

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers