Under Duress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand," I said.

"Wayne had a little chat with her last night and he says that she more or less agreed to come across but wanted to talk to you first," Chuck explained. "We've been getting all exited waiting for the good news."

"She changed her mind. Do what you want with me but leave my wife out of it," I said bravely.

"Right squire, your choice. Pants off and let's have you bent over that bench," he ordered.

Trembling with fear, I did as he ordered. Chuck increased the tension by walking behind and making me move until I was in the position that he wanted. Satisfied he said, "You brought the lube Wayne?"

"I thought you were bringing it," his brother replied.

Chuck just patted my behind and said, "Pity - I'm afraid that this is going to hurt. It can't be helped but you can blame my cretin of a brother."

I was terrified and this was made worse when Wayne said, "You can't do it Chuck. If it's his first time and you don't use lube it is going to knacker his arsehole for weeks."

Chuck placed a hand of either side of my hips and said coldly, "That's his tough luck."

My nerve broke. "No stop. She'll do it, she'll do it - she said she would. She's waiting now," I babbled.

The elder brother gave me an almost friendly pat. "That's what I hoped you would say."

"Get yourself dressed," Wayne said in a sympathetic voice. "You did the right thing because Chuck can be a real bastard." I did as he suggested and then found an open packet of cigarettes waiting for me and a beer can rolling slowly across the bench towards me. We stood drinking and smoking. Wayne seemed to have a compulsive need to give a running commentary on what he thought would be happening. "He'll be talking to her now and copping a feel. They go into the bedroom. She starts taking her clothes off - though possibly she was undressed before he got there - depends on how keen she was. He gets on top of her - or he might be sucking her tits first. He has got to be fucking her by now. Oh God."

Wayne had got his very stiff penis out and started pushing me down towards his groin. I resisted saying, "I thought that cancelled this."

"Maybe it does" he gasped, "- but thinking of Chuck humping away between your wife's creamy soft thighs had given me a terrible hard on and somebody has got to do something about it." I did what he wanted if only to fight the mental images that he had placed in my head. For the same reason I made it last and Wayne appreciated that, stroking my hair and murmuring "That's nice." Afterwards I had two more cigarettes and another can of lager.

Soon after that Chuck swaggered in grinning all over his face. "Fantastic - absolutely fucking fantastic. She loved it - didn't I tell you."

Pushing past him I ran upstairs. Going in the door I found Emily waking slowly towards me. Although her hair was all messed up she was wearing a dress but when she put her arms around me I could tell that she had not had time to put on a bra. Holding her close I felt her sobbing quietly, "He hurt me," she said.

"I'll kill him," I said meaning it, rage having given me a moment of uncharacteristic heroism.

"No, he didn't mean to. His cock is so big and I just wasn't used to it."

I took her to the kitchen and made us a cup of tea then set to and made beans on toast for two. We ate in silence and when we were drinking a second cup of tea, Emily pushed a twenty packet of cigarettes towards me with five remaining. Knowing they were Chuck's I shook my head. "It's all right, he gave them to me - as he was leaving he tossed them on the bed and said 'Here.'"

"You did it on our bed?"

"Yes," she said as if asking 'Where else?'

I tried gently probing for details but she told me flatly that she didn't want to talk about it. My conscience made me want to explain how my cowardice had made me send him up to her when the previous night I had been so determined that I wouldn't but I couldn't find the right words to start. As we moved to sit down and read or listen to the radio, trying to make my voice very optimistic, I said, "At least it is all over now", but she didn't reply. For two hours I stared at my book without taking in a damn thing, then with a cup of tea we had a cigarette each and went to bed. Emily kissed me and rolled over straight away.

I couldn't sleep. I had been numb all evening but now knowing that another man had fucked her gave me a painful erection. No matter how I tried, I could not dispel the image of that large cock I knew so well up inside her lovely body. Need overcoming kindness, I tried getting my wife on to her back but she said, "Please love, not tonight - I'm very bruised."

"Will you suck me instead?" I begged.

"Peter - you know that I don't like doing that - but I will help you with my hand if you like," she said and I settled for what I could get."

Next day I set off for work alternating between feeling light-hearted and completely despondent however at night I was definitely encouraged to find neither of the brothers in wait for me. Emily was certainly cheerful as she bustled about in the kitchen preparing a meal that seemed to be running late. My suspicions were aroused by the almost full twenty pack of cigarettes lying on the kitchen table. My wife turned to see me staring at them and immediately explained. "Wayne called soon after I got home from work. He said it was unfair that after trying to help he had finished up with nothing when his unpleasant brother had been to bed with me. I rather like Wayne and could see that it was unfair, so I let him do it to me as well. His cock is as big his brother's but he didn't hurt a bit. He was very gentle though so that probably explains it." Emily gave a little laugh and added, "- or perhaps I am just getting used to big cocks."

"I don't know how you could," I said, "There was no need any more."

"Come on don't be silly," she said. "It has only made your tea a little bit late and we have got a packet of cigarettes out of it. I won't put you off tonight, I promise - in fact I was wondering if you want to go to bed a bit earlier." In one way I was pleased that she was showing such resilience after having suffered the attentions of both brothers but would have preferred that she seemed less happy about it.

The following two nights the stairs were deserted when I got home but early Saturday afternoon there was a knock on the door. It was the brothers and they barged past me into the house. "We've come to talk to Emily. You can take a hike and don't come back before half past four," Chuck announced and then he said, "Why don't you go down to the park and find a little girl to molest - that's about your size."

They were both at least six feet tall and heavily built so there was little I could do; hell I couldn't have put up much resistance even if there had only been one of them. I went, smarting more at the inferred pervert jibe rather than the fact that I had been unceremoniously ejected from my home. I was also screwed up inside because I felt sure that Emily would have sex with at least one of the brothers while I was out. When I agreed to her going with Chuck it was meant to be a one time thing and Emily said she only gave Wayne the same because he had tried to help but deep down I think that I always knew that they wouldn't leave her alone.

My time in the park was terrible and never seemed to end, no matter how often I looked hopefully at my watch. It was a dull overcast day and rather cold so there were few people around that I could watch to occupy my mind and my brain was filled with vivid moving pictures of what was probably happening in the flat. I had seen my wife's pussy countless times and with close up acquaintance with the huge organs of both the brothers there was no shortage of graphic images to fuel the mental movie.

Eventually four thirty did arrive and I headed home, my steps slowing as I approached the flat, increasingly fearful of what I would find. When I opened the door, Emily almost bowled me over in her excitement, smothering my face with small kisses and gabbling something about a television.

Grabbing her arms, I held her away from me and asked calmly, "What's this about a TV?"

"Isn't it wonderful, Chuck and Wayne are giving us a TV, a great big 27 inch one. They're going to bring it down tomorrow."

For a moment, I seized upon this to hope that it was the TV they had wanted to talk to Emily about, not sex, but one glance at my wife told me that this was a futile wish. "What made them so generous?" I asked, trying to hide the despair in my voice.

Still bubbling and without restraint, she said, "I knew immediately what they'd come for so as soon as you left I took off my panties because I didn't want them to get ripped like last time. Anyway Chuck went first but when Wayne was getting ready for his turn, Chuck suddenly asked, 'Where's the fucking TV? I want something to watch instead of my brother's fat arse humping up and down between your legs.' I told him that we didn't have a TV but at first he didn't believe me, he said everybody in the world has got one."

"And then they left?"

"Not exactly," Emily said. "When Wayne had finished we sat round drinking the beer they'd brought with them. Chuck asked his brother how many TVs they've got upstairs and when Wayne told him three; Chuck said we could have the biggest."

"And then they left?"

My wife shook her head, "By that time they were both ready for a second turn. Chuck said I should show my gratitude for the big present, so I did. They just left, less than ten minutes ago."

Everything seemed to have a dreadful inevitability. "I just don't understand how you could do it," I told her sadly. "Immediately after watching them throw me out of my own home, you went out of your way to make them welcome and that was before you knew about the TV. Didn't you think at all about me, stuck down in that miserable park?"

"But I did think about you," Emily protested, I thought about how I was going to make it up to you when you got home, don't you remember how passionate I was when we made love after I'd been with Wayne."

"I'm beginning to think that you don't really mind going to bed with them," I accused. "I could almost believe that you even enjoy it."

"I do - now that I have got used to them," she said honestly, "They really have got lovely cocks, I'm not at all sure which one I like best. It doesn't do any harm, Peter - and how else do you think we could get a television like that?"

The next afternoon at about the same time, they were at the door carrying the promised TV between them. They took it through to the place that Emily had cleared for it and Chuck plugged it before starting a demonstration. Catching my eye, Wayne indicated that I should go into the kitchen with him and once there he said, "There's a video recorder upstairs if you would like that as well."

Pleased that we were to have an additional gift, I followed Wayne up to his mothers flat, where he removed the promised item from a pile of sundry other electrical equipment in a cupboard. I took it from him and turned to go but he told me to wait and went on to extract a square plastic box containing videocassettes. "Here - grab this as well," he said. "They came with the recorder but we haven't bothered to look at them so you might as well have them. I thanked him, balanced the recorder on top and again set off to return downstairs. "Hang about," Wayne told me. "Emily will be saying thank you to my brother and you don't want to burst in while they are still humping, do you?"

I felt rather foolish because I had not thought of this possibility and not having my mind right caused my face to show reluctance when Wayne said, "I rather hoped that you would want to show a bit of gratitude to me." He laughed at my expression. "Come on - you can't pretend that you don't like doing it. I know you hated it at the start but lately you could have got it over with much quicker if you had wanted to."

"I do like sucking you - but not Chuck," I admitted. "He keeps nearly choking me all the time."

"That's because Chuck thinks you should be able to take it in your throat by now," Wayne explained. "It's a knack - instead of choking you should swallow and keep on swallowing until its all down. We will make ourselves comfortable and you can practice on me if you want. While you are at it, I do like having my balls sucked but for God's sake, don't try to get both of them into your mouth at the same time."

He took me to a bedroom containing two single beds and with the walls plastered with pornographic pictures. I was bothered that his mother might burst in on us until he explained that she had gone to look after her sick sister for six months. We both undressed completely and lay down on his bed. It turned out to be the most relaxed and enjoyable of all the times that I had done this thing. Feeling so good about it encouraged me to try what he had suggested so I pushed my head forward, swallowing like mad and was amazed to feel his cock sliding further and further down my throat. But when it was completely in I relaxed and stopped swallowing only to have the worst choking fit of my life. When my eyes had finally finished watering, Wayne patted me and said, "That was bloody good for a first try but you need to take a rest for a bit."

Wayne gave me a drink of whiskey and we sat side by side smoking. "Chuck and I used to muck about with each other for years," he confided. "I was usually on the receiving end so I know what it's like. It's never really stopped but there's been a lot less of it since we got into girls."

Up until just before you and Emily moved in we had a regular thing with a couple of tarts who live in the block opposite. Sheila's old man was inside and Sue is an unmarried mother."

"Which one was yours?"

"It wasn't like that - we shared both of them. But then Sheila's hubby was let out on license and Sue got a live in boyfriend more or less at the same time. Fortunately that was when you two turned up."

While we talked I had been idly playing with his penis and it soon became ready for further attention. I started by sucking his testicles as he had requested and after that he came very quickly after that. We dressed and had just gone through to the kitchen when Chuck came in. He looked pointedly at the video and cassettes so Wayne quickly explained, "I thought we might want to watch a tape sometimes when we are downstairs - that stuff is doing us no good stuck in the cupboard." Chuck nodded what could be taken as his assent and went to get a lager from the fridge.

I found my wife looking more dishevelled than when I had left her but she made no reference to Chuck or ask why I had been so long. Instead she couldn't stop talking about the marvellous television and was positively ecstatic when I showed her what I had brought downstairs. "It's really paying us to be nice to them - don't you agree?" she said happily.

"It would have taken a lot to save up for a TV like that," I admitted reluctantly.

"Well we're going to get a lot of good stuff," Emily gushed, ignoring my lack of enthusiasm, "Chuck has said they are going to look after us if I promise to be nice to them once a week. Chuck's turn will be on Wednesdays with Wayne on Fridays. It's going to happen in the afternoon so it shouldn't bother you at all because it will be over by the time you get home from work."

That night and the following two we were very content to watch the different programs and never got round to investigating the box of videos. Arriving home on the Wednesday night I had forgotten all about my wife's arrangement with the brothers and even if I had, I would have expected it to be over by then. However, Wayne was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He took my arm and urged me into the workroom saying, "Chuck is still at it up there - I'd give him another twenty minutes if I were you."

It was obvious how Wayne wanted us to spend the time and I was not averse to the idea. This time he undid his zip and seated himself on one of the benches saying, "It will be better like this without the kneeling down crap." It was and I quickly decided to try the swallowing trick. Having got his prick fully embedded in my throat, I remained still breathing through my nose and controlling myself then slowly slid it out again. I felt this to be a real accomplishment and his words of encouragement made me glow with pleasure.

On the Friday night it was Chuck waiting for me. With no reference to his brother he strong-armed me into the workroom saying that I knew what I had to do. With no show of reluctance I complied and, using little tricks I had learned, got it over with very quickly. "You're a real eager little punk now," was all he could say. The following two weeks the routine with Wayne was the same and improving all the time but Chuck dispensed with the use of my mouth as if the pleasure had gone for him with the element of coercion removed. Instead he had me carrying stuff from his flat to a lock-up garage, warning, "Mention this place to anybody and I'll kill you." It was crammed with goods almost certainly illegally obtained so I could understand his desire to keep it secret but I wondered why he had let me know about it at all.

[Up until this point Peter had told me his story with remarkable composure considering the nature of what he was relating but now he began to show definite signs of distress. Therefore I called a short break, provided further doctored refreshment and talked soothingly to him until he was once more in a relaxed frame of mind.]

Early that Saturday afternoon, both the brothers turned up with Chuck saying that they had just had a big score and that they had come to celebrate. Peeling two twenties off a roll of notes he pushed them into my hand telling me to go down to the off-license. He wanted a bottle of Bacardi, some Coke, two four-packs of lager and a couple of packs of cigarettes. I purchased his order and unhappily set off home anticipated another miserable tortured afternoon in the park. As I expected, Chuck took the stuff, checked his change and then told me to 'Piss -off' and don't come back until its dark.' "Why not let him hang about and watch," Wayne intervened. "It's pissing down out there and he can't do any harm."

The older brother considered this for a minute and then he gave a nasty grin saying, "Why not - it might be fun at that."

I was not at all sure that I wanted to hang about and watch but the alternative was even less attractive. The two males had stripped down to boxer shorts and Emily was wearing only her bra and pants. Despite the partial state of undress I was pretty sure that nothing had happened while I was at the shop. My wife came over smiling and extracted two cans of lager, tossing one each to the brothers. She then pushed one of the cigarette packets towards me saying, "Light me one when you do yours," and then proceeded to pour a generous measure of the rum into each of two glasses before topping up with coke. My wife had just placed one of the glasses into my hand when Chuck called, "Em - come here and sit yourself on this."

Looking over towards the settee I saw that Chuck had removed his shorts and was sitting sprawled on the settee with his massive erection pointing obscenely towards the ceiling. Eagerly Emily trotted towards him, adroitly stepping out of her knickers half way across the floor then, in a completely familiar manner, with a cigarette in one hand and drink in the other; she wriggled and squirmed until his big prick was completely embedded inside her. Chuck still had to have the last word, calling out, "Wayne - if that jerk is here to watch then you make bloody sure that he watches everything."

I suspected that Emily was acting in such a casual fashion to make me think that it all meant nothing. Perhaps the thug underneath her had the same impression because looking past her directly at me he asked, "So punk - what does it feel like to see a real man's cock up your lovely wife's twat?"